LTE International Airways Passenger Reviews and Customer Trip Reports

Add your Review

LTE INTERNATIONAL review :  27 August 2008 : by Richard Wilkin

Customer Rating : 1/5

1 Star Rating

My daughter, son-in-law and 1 year old grandson flew from Norwich to Alicante and back in July and it was an experience not to be repeated. At both ends the aircraft that LTE had hired was too small and people were bumped off the flight without any warning at all and with no apology or information provided. Fortunately my family were not the unlucky ones however they did report that the overall experience was not to be repeated. Such a shame as we were looking forward to flying from our local airport.

LTE INTERNATIONAL review :  12 August 2008 : by D Watterson

Customer Rating : 1/5

1 Star Rating

My family were refused boarding on the LTE flight we had booked, at the departure gate at Alicante Airport, due to the aeroplane they had chartered not being big enough! The same thing had happened to other people on the outbound flight from Norwich and it seems to be a weekly occurrence. We were told we could not board and that our luggage had been offloaded and that we would have to take a flight two hours later to London Gatwick - 4 hours drive from our home - no choice no prior warning! The only information given was that 'someone' would meet us and 7 others at Gatwick Airport. No representative from the airline available, no contact details for compensation - nothing!

LTE International Airways - by K Murray

12 February 2008  Customer Trip Rating : n/a

Just returned from Lanzarote flying with LTE. An awful experience and definitely not one that will be repeated. The condition of the interior of the plane was substandard. The TV didnt work going out or coming back. However my main complaint would have to be directed to the cabin crew. In all my experiences of flying, I have never come across a crew so uninterested in their customers and so unprofessional. On boarding the flight, they continued to chat amongst themselves and did not have the courtesy to welcome their customers on board. I found the crew to be rude when giving out drinks as they continued to speak loudly to each other in their own language over our heads.

LTE International Airways - by C Davidson

09 October 2007

Just returned from Tenerife to Glasgow Prestwick - on time both ways, crew friendly and helpful. Meal was a sandwich and a hot drink which was better than some meals I've had on other airlines. Seats a bit tight - very close to the seat in front. We also had a movie both ways all in all a good flight.

LTE International Airways - by Haydn Costin

10 October 2006

BHX-TFS return Economy. Was a bit wary of flying a non-UK charter airline, especially given the comments seen on other websites about LTE International Airways. However, no major complaints in the end - flight on time on the way out and only 20 minutes late back due to a passenger having "fell down" according to the captain, not travelling and therefore having his bags removed. Aircraft clean both ways and not showing unreasonable wear and tear. No entertainment on way out but on return the A320 was slightly newer and they showed a movie, charge for the headphones. Only downside was the food - basic to say the least, even by charter airline standards. Especially given I was told by another passenger that the flight crew had a far better meal than the passengers! Also you had to pay for a coffee / tea with the meal which is not the norm on a UK charter airline. But overall this flight did what it said on the tin - got us out and back for a holiday in the sun with minimum fuss. Would travel on this airline again if the holiday I wanted demanded it, but my preference would be to fly with a UK charter airline in future (my preference, nothing to do with this flight experience).

Add your Review