jetBlue Airways Passenger Reviews and jetBlue Airways Customer Trip Reports

1 2 3 4 5 6

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  22 May 2012 by Jennifer DiSanti    (USA)

Standard Seat

Last year my family and I took a trip to NY on Jet Blue for the first time. I was very impressed and happy with my experience. The onboard entertainment kept my children happy and busy. The flight crew was extremely friendly and glad to accommodate us. The ride was smooth and the pilot gave timely updates on the flight status and arrival to our destination. I booked a trip to the Bahamas and chose them once again.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  21 May 2012 by P Lucey    (UK)

Standard Seat

All round good airline and nice flight. The service was great from Bogota (Colombia) to Orlando. The Orlando crew were lovely. Great service. Very happy staff. Seat space was good. We were offered snacks and refreshments for free and had TV too (eat before or between connecting flights is best which I knew in advance so snacks were good). Only 3 movies to select from but lots of TV stations so it worked well for me. Service on the ground was excellent in Colombia. I was really happy with the flight price and the service and seat space.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  10 April 2012 by J Min    (Korea)

Standard Seat

JFK-FLL roundtrip. FLL bound on E190. Spacious leg and shoulder room! Direct TV had many channels. FA's were very friendly and helpful. Return flight to JFK was totally different. FA's were unhappy and unenthusiastic. They looked tired and just wanting to get home. Older A320 still had plenty of space but not as nice as smaller E190. My rating is average of two different flight experiences.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  4 April 2012 by H McDonald    (USA)

ORD-BOS-SJU return. Check-in staff and FA's really helpful. Served food and drinks (one of the few American carriers that do that). Live TV was good although you loose reception on international routes, but that's ok as they give you free movies. Would recommend them over all other domestic carriers.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  22 March 2012 by S Symon    (USA)

Standard Seat

BWI-BOS-BWI on E190 and the service could not have been better. FA's were friendly and the entertainment system fantastic. I also had plenty of legroom. The first flight was on time though the second an hour late.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  1 March 2012 by Amanda Siegel    (USA)

Standard Seat

Round trip from Orlando to the Bahamas. Both flights were great. The crew on each flight were extremely nice and caring. The flight back delayed one hour, but they were extremely apologetic and efficient. Even though the flights were short, they still provided drinks and snacks. On the flight back, we had a bit of turbulence, but the captain kept us informed of everything. A plus, is the individual TV's in every seat.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  24 February 2012 by S Agre    (USA)

Standard Seat

Cabin crew friendly and helpful, flight was 2 hours and snacks given out for free, as well as drinks. TVs were nice. Flight was well priced, seats were comfortable and I had plenty of legroom.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  17 February 2012 by Dmitry Kuzin    (Russia)

More Legroom

Non-stop red-eye flight, A320 JFK to Las Vegas. Price was the most important thing for us when we booked. At check-in I asked for a window seat and they gave us two "Even More" legroom seats near the window though we paid no extra fees. Captain was friendly before departure. Helpful flight attendants, but can't say they showed any extra care. Cabin was clean and comfortable. A/C was working at the max and it was really cold by the end of the flight, so some people had to buy blankets for $7. Flight on time, baggage ok upon arrival.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  11 February 2012 by G Preis    (USA)

Standard Seat

NY to Ft. Lauderdale. My last minute ticket was not the inexpensive ticket I usually expect from jetBlue. Easy check-in, free snacks and beverages, good legroom (in a regular row) plus real-time TV. Staff were friendly and professional. Both flights on time.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  20 January 2012 by T May    (USA)

Standard Seat

OAK-IAD. Best flight arrangement to the East Coast, even though I had to sit next to a screaming baby on a red-eye flight. Firstly, the IFE was top notch. The seats were comfortable and they gave out night-gear. Finally at less than 5 hours, it was the shortest flight as well. Staff were helpful and the food decent.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  12 January 2012 by N Friedrich    (USA)

Roundtrip Oakland to Long Beach, check in using kiosks was a breeze. The staff were professional, friendly and welcoming. The inflight experience for the value of tickets is unbeatable. Inflight entertainment with free DirecTV and XM radio on each seatback. The free quality snacks and beverages delicious.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  21 December 2011 by J Sabaduquia    (USA)

Standard Seat

JFK-BTV. JFK T5 was clean with lots of shops, free WiFi and security was a breeze. It was on a newly painted A320, however, the cabin was the older type. Seats were comfortable, legroom was excellent and the cabin was showing its age but well maintained. Flight time was only 45 minutes but drinks were served as well as peanuts and cookies. Service was rushed, the head FA was friendly but the other two were reserved. Live TV worked fine. Overall, decent flight but nothing spectacular.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  11 November 2011 by G Hally    (USA)

Standard Seat

FLL to LGA. Attendants simply don't care anymore. After years of only flying JetBlue and being more than satisfied it is time to try South West I think. We don't fly often, a couple times a year so stark difference in airline service, attitude, etc, readily apparent.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  28 October 2011 by C Kim    (USA)

Red eye flight from Long Beach to New York JFK with a connection in Salt Lake City. Aircraft was spacious, clean, and well maintained. Enjoyed the Direct TV and complimentary snacks. A drawback were the leather seats that made for uncomfortable seating for sleep as I kept sliding downwards, but was manageable nonetheless.

jetBlue Airways customer review :  22 October 2011 by John Wagner   (USA)

More Legroom

PDX-JFK in Economy (extra legroom). This was my first Jetblue flight - it felt like a flying bus. Somehow I was expecting a little more from this airline. Service was very efficient and rushed - I far prefer the friendliness of Southwest Airlines. I would use this airline again, but it would not be a first choice.

jetBlue Airways customer review :  5 October 2011 by J Milonas   (Australia)

Standard Seat

NYC-LAX. We flew with a family of 4 and were assisted at every level. Legroom is very good, sure the cabin livery is bland and the seats look dated but the TV options, snacks and complimentary drinks outweigh any other domestic US experience we have had.

jetBlue Airways customer review :  22 September 2011 by J Killen   (Ireland)

Standard Seat

BOS-DCA-BOS. These flights were sold by Aer Lingus as part of a round-trip between Dublin and DCA. On the outward trip, I received an upgrade to Extra Legroom (Row 1), on the return I was seated in Row 2 with the admonition that I would be bumped if a mobility impaired passenger needed the seat. The outbound trip was delayed due to weather conditions and I felt that more information could have been given at the gate as the departure time slipped back, the return trip was early. All employees I encountered were pleasant and helpful and I was impressed a free snack/beverage was offered on these short flights.

jetBlue Airways customer review :  18 September 2011 by L Gordon   (USA)

My last 3 flights with them were delayed for at least 2 hours. One trip from DCA to Boston was delayed 3 hours while we sat on the tarmac waiting for the plane to be de-iced. Every other airline was taking off and landing. Jet Blue told us that we had to wait for the de-icing truck because it wasn't being used that night by the other airlines, but they had a higher safety standard. They had an inexperienced pilot and that kept us grounded for an extra 3 hours. I agree that the seats are comfortable but being held for hours to compensate for untrained staff is torture.

jetBlue Airways customer review :  16 September 2011 by G Van Houten   (USA)

More Legroom

FLL-EWR roundtrip, 4-5 times each year. As jetBlue and Continental/United are the only airlines that fly direct between FLL and EWR, choice is limited. I have always found the staff friendly, helpful, informative and quick to serve. The captain was at the front of the plane welcoming you onboard and thanking you upon arrival. The ERJ- 90s are a bit uncomfortable and narrow, but the A320s are modern and clean. Always pay the $25 for extra leg room.

JETBLUE AIRWAYS customer review :  16 September 2011 by B Lally   (USA)

Standard Seat

I recently flew Boston to Tampa. The flight experience was great, spacious seats, professional flight crew and TV screens in all the seats made the flight more enjoyable. The only negative aspect was the price of the headsets they should be complimentary for passengers. Costs could be decreased onboard the flights, snacks should be made readily available throughout the flight.

JETBLUE AIRWAYS customer review :  12 September 2011 by A Richards   (UK)

Standard Seat

Flew LGB-SEA. Flight departed slightly late but arrived in Seattle ahead of time. Crew were attentive and gave a good service. Complimentary refreshments and snacks served. A320 aircraft were clean and well kept. Overall the experience was good and I would use them again.

JETBLUE AIRWAYS customer review :  11 September 2011 by A Morse   (USA)

Standard Seat

PHX-JFK. Everything on time, overnight flight. Standard JB service. Chatty flight attendants in the back made it hard to sleep. I don't feel like the seat is that great, the back support is good but I think the seat bottom is thin. Arrival into JFK early.

JETBLUE AIRWAYS customer review :  11 September 2011 by B Davis   (USA)

More Legroom

Our tickets were purchased well in advance, at which time assigned seating was unavailable. We showed up at the airport to check-in and were told we could not be guaranteed our seats would be together unless we purchased the extra legroom seats which we did not want. We felt we were forced to pay the extra $40 per seat so we could sit together. We again had the same poor experience on the way home. I am extremely unhappy with this experience and feel I have been ripped off.

JETBLUE AIRWAYS customer review :  8 September 2011 by J Trevers   (USA)

More Legroom

They now have their Even More Speed security lanes, but it was useless. I got to walk right up and show my ID and boarding pass, but it still took 30 mins to get through security. Crew was pleasant as usual, but the pilot never said a word to us. Jetblue pilots usually stand in front and introduce themselves, tell you the length of the flight, weather, etc. This one said nothing. Legroom is great, and snacks are always appreciated. Yet for the second time in a row, IFE didn't work. Half the channels didn't work along with several radio stations as well. I fear they are turning into just another US carrier.

JETBLUE AIRWAYS customer review :  2 September 2011 by K Dickhudt   (USA)

IAD-JFK. Booked as a codeshare flight with South African Airways. Flight was late out of IAD, but that is pretty common on these East Coast morning flights. I was happily surprised with the legroom and PTV. Flight Attendants were friendly.

JETBLUE AIRWAYS customer review :  17 August 2011 by S Muransky   (Slovakia)

Standard Seat

FLL-NAS on Embraer. Short, pleasant flight. Due to short flight there wasn't full drink service but everyone had bottle of water on seat when boarding. Choice of two complimentary snacks. Direct TV, radios and airshow were available at any seat. Seats were comfortable with nice legroom. First bag is free on all flights. Before departure, captain came out of cockpit and made welcome announcement facing cabin. Cabin crew were nice. Waiting time for baggage at NAS could be better.

JETBLUE AIRWAYS customer review :  15 August 2011 by Philip Huebbers   (USA)

Unlike other airlines, I don't have to worry about my bags going missing and I don't have to pay a bag check-in fee. They don't have First Class because they don't need it. They have more leg room than others and snacks and drinks. Every seat has a personal TV with free Direct TV and Radio for your entertainment.

JETBLUE AIRWAYS customer review :  5 August 2011 by R Imber   (USA)

Standard Seat

My daughter was booked on an early morning flight, she got to the airport before 5am and was told her flight was canceled. My daughter repeatedly asked for help in arranging another flight and received none from Jet Blue personnel, she found them unhelpful and rude and kept repeating they were sorry but there was nothing they could do. She was left to wander around a large metropolitan airport to arrange her own flight. Although I tried many attempts to resolve the problem JetBlue were very unresponsiveness and offered no real resolution.

JETBLUE AIRWAYS customer review :  2 August 2011 by L Haataja   (USA)

Standard Seat

We sat for 4 hrs on the tarnac, on 2 different planes. On the second flight out of Dulles, did not leave until 11pm, and we did not arrive in Boston until 1am. We lost our connection for permission to fly, which does not happen, we misconnected 3 times. Service is horrible, a very disorganized airline. I must say however, some people were very helpful, and did help accommodate us.

JETBLUE AIRWAYS customer review :  1 August 2011 by S Fertig   (USA)

Standard Seat

Every leg of the trip was delayed, plane was very hot and we missed our connection. They wanted to charge us for rebooking after we missed our connection and were faced with a rude employee at the desk at JFK.

JETBLUE AIRWAYS customer review :  25 July 2011 by D Porter   (USA)

Standard Seat

LGB-SMF return same day. Cocktails way overpriced, cabin attendants slow, not very friendly and one on the SMF-LGB jaunt was downright rude. A320 was OK.

JETBLUE AIRWAYS customer review :  19 July 2011 by J Min   (South Korea)

More Legroom

JFK-FLL. Received free upgrade to "Even More Legroom" seat. Very spacious and wide seat with Direct TV. Drinks and free chips were served. Crews were very friendly and service was very good.

JETBLUE AIRWAYS customer review :  19 July 2011 by Rich Jenkins   (USA)

Standard Seat

BOS-IAD. A dreadful experience. The flight was delayed and no information on further delays although they were obvious (e.g. crew lining up at what was supposed to be the departure). Well worn seats. Once on the plane, we could not depart for 1hr. They easily could have kept us at the gate. The satellite radio is mostly obscurities and a lot of programming for political conservatives and evangelical Christians. It struck me as a very cheap product, although one has to pay for earphones if a passenger doesn't have their own. Indifferent flight attendants and unintelligible announcements The airline seems to be trading on its previous reputation for quirky, friendly service.

JETBLUE AIRWAYS customer review :  16 July 2011 by Ruben Rosario   (Dominican Republic)

SDQ-JFK and also SJU a few times. Great coach seats in leather, I love the leg room, it is really comfy, on international flights they always provide free movies entertainment, flight attendants provides a very nice impression and a great experience. Their pilots are always saying goodbye to passengers when aircraft lands which means that they really appreciate our business with them.

JETBLUE AIRWAYS customer review :  7 July 2011 by Robert Cote   (UAE)

More Legroom

FLL-LGB-LAS. 2 of cabin crew called in sick, so we had to wait for replacements, who were very funny & in good spirits. Gate personnel kept us informed. We left about 1hr late but made up time and got to Vegas only 20 mins behind schedule. Sat in a row with extra legroom, well worth the extra cost. Food was ok. TV great, though some connection issues. Only annoying thing was everyone had to deplane in LGB even if continuing to Vegas on same aircraft. I actually had to move up a row! Best domestic flight on my 25,000 miles trip from Dubai to USA & back.

JETBLUE AIRWAYS customer review :  1 July 2011 by Peter Nakhili   (USA)

Standard Seat

Boston's Logan International Airport-Tampa International Airport. The flight to Tampa was excellent. We sat at our original gate and we were early. There was a flight to Austin that was delayed so they moved us to a different gate where people were confused, and it took some time for us to get on the plane. It was a smooth flight. The entertainment system in front of me (TV) seemed to be unattached but still worked and there are enough channels for children and adults. The cabin crew took great care of the passengers. May I say that the landing was superb!

JETBLUE AIRWAYS customer review :  20 June 2011 by J Trevers   (USA)

More Legroom

JFK-SAN/LGB-JFK The flight to San Diego was one of the best I've been on in a long time. Legroom is great, free snacks, first bag free, lots of TV choices and satellite radio. Crew was excellent. Very enthusiastic and seemed to be enjoying their jobs, so rare these days. Bag drop is way too slow, as was the baggage claim. Their new meal packs for purchase are not worth the money. On the return, checkin and bag drop were better. Crew was more average. The flight was full of screaming babies. Half the TV channels didn't work and the radio broke down halfway through the flight. Jetblue is always promoting the free TV and radio, but they break down frequently. And as always, the crew can not do anything but file a report.

JETBLUE AIRWAYS customer review :  7 June 2011 by Alan Harper   (USA)

This review is regarding the customer service at JetBlue.com. I had a complaint about a third- party service I ordered through the jetblue web site. I made the complaint through their web submission, and they followed up, and resolved the issue to my satisfaction. I guess I shouldn't be surprised when an airline actually has good customer service, but I am.

1 2 3 4 5 6