jetBlue Airways Passenger Reviews and jetBlue Airways Customer Trip Reports

1 2 3 4 5 6

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  21 August 2012 by H McDonald    (USA)

More Legroom

LAS-LGB. Short flight on A320. Staff at gate very helpful. Lots of leg room. Snacks and drinks. FA's quite nice. Live TV was great.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  2 August 2012 by M Hutton    (Canada)

Standard

Went from BUF to TPA in February. The flight was on time (both directions). The plane was clean and had decent leg room. The kids liked the TVs and snacks. I liked that I didn't have to pay an extra $35 per checked bag like other airlines. Overall, our experience was very positive and I would not hesitate to fly with JetBlue again.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  25 July 2012 by Phil Anderson    (South Africa)

New York JFK to Orlando Int, Florida. Airbus A320. Very friendly ground staff. Nice plane, lots of legroom and seat width and comfort was great. Pilot got us through thunderstorm with minimum bumps. Took off on time and arrived on schedule, despite holding for traffic close to Orlando. Great cabin crew.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  23 July 2012 by Marianne Zwicklbauer    (USA)

Standard

Booked a flight for my son from San Francisco to Boston. Red eye flight. They delayed the flight and then cancelled it all together but not until he sat in the airport for 5 hours being promised that it would take off. It was not until the crew got in and they determined that they were overtime that they cancelled the flight. They should have known their hours way before then. My feeling is that they kept them hanging on so that they did not have to book anyone with other airlines. What's worse is that I used credits from jetBlue because they did the same thing to us last year.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  23 July 2012 by N Astafan    (USA)

Standard

On July 15, 2012 we were scheduled to departure from Syracuse, NY to Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The flight was scheduled to leave at 1.55 pm. We were inside the airplane for almost 2 hours before they asked us to get off due to "weather". Later on, we find out that only JetBlue had cancelled all their flights to FLL Airport and we were stuck in Syracuse. There were no "weather issues" and it seems that JetBlue is known for using this excuse in order not to pay or credit their customers. We didn't leave on Sunday, July 15th, instead JetBlue said that the only available flight to make it to Florida was on Monday July 16th from Syracuse NY to Orlando, Florida. On top of that, they didn't provide us with any credit to spend the night or for the inconvenience of flying to Orlando instead of Fort Lauderdale.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  20 July 2012 by K Cook    (USA)

Standard

We flew Jet Blue out of Oakland. Friendly service agents and a pleasant flight. On time and luggage arrived. Individual screens for each passenger, beverages and snacks on the short flight.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  10 July 2012 by T White    (USA)

Scheduled to fly out of Denver on flight 98 on 07/06/12. There was a fault, the airline attempted to repair it unsuccessfully and then after 4 hours plus we were officially all placed onto a replacement aircraft. That aircraft was scheduled to depart at 10.15, it left 11.00. The whole "Jet Blue Experience" is pretty much a joke with a $50.00 credit in lieu of the full credit we were supposed to receive for a delay over 6 hours.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  5 July 2012 by E Hardie    (USA)

Flew JetBlue to Logan airport. Great flight! Crew and inflight services were top-notch, better than any other US carrier. Seats seemed a little old, but they were very comfortable and had PTV's. A calm and a pleasant experience. Would definitely fly with them again.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  4 July 2012 by E Hobscheid    (USA)

Standard

Not family friendly. They would not let me accompany my minor child to the gate because she was older than 14. They stated that TSA made this rule, but when I checked with TSA, they told me that it was up to the airline and that United routinely allowed older minor children to be accompanied to the gate by a parent. I highly recommend checking the airline policies if you are in this situation.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  4 July 2012 by S Papula    (USA)

More Legroom

I was traveling with my family on a what was supposed to be a short flight (from San Francisco to Long beach). After everyone boarded the flight, captain announced that navigation system was broken. He said it will take 15 to 20 min to fix it. After 2.5 hours problem is not fixed. We were still on the flight, they didn't even let us wait at the gate. After 5 hours, they provided the option to get on other flight after 5 hours. But we had to go to the ticketing counter to collect the luggage. So, we missed new flight plus the old flight (which got fixed). After 6.30 hours we are still in airport. At that point I had to call it quits and buy tickets from another airline. Terrible customer service, plus we don't get any compensation for the delay (refunded ticket is only compensation.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  3 July 2012 by Eric Snyder    (USA)

Standard

First and last time I ever fly this airline. I have Diamond and Silver status on two other major carriers and will stick with them in the future. I chose this flight last minute to get home earlier. Upon arrival at Terminal 5, I noticed the majority of the flights were delayed and my flight was delayed 3 separate times. I could have looked for other options but was not provided with this option. The desk said we would be compensated for the mechanical delay. Why doesn't anyone understand the most important commodity is time and the method how this situation was handled will keep me away.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  27 June 2012 by Bruce Reed    (USA)

Standard

JetBlue flight ex JFK to PWM. Short flight of 90 minutes duration. ER190 plane, seat trims smart although only moderately comfortable for anything longer than 2 hours. Flight delayed during takeoff at JFK due to unspecified VIPs, although this seemed to be more the Airport, than JetBlue's issue. Communication regarding delay sporadic. On positive ledger, Free bag check in meant ample space for carry on luggage, and IFE combined with small snacks being brought round a big step up from more 'Famous' carriers. The best service I have yet seen from an American Airline.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  26 June 2012 by J Bacallado    (Spain)

More Legroom

CUN-JFK. Flight delayed 2 hours, no apologies. On board nice FA. Comfortable seating. Personal TV on every seat. Arrival at JFK was fast and easy. On a taxi just 20 min after landing.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  25 June 2012 by C Nguyen    (USA)

Standard Seat

Our family waited in line for 2 hours, then found out that our flight was cancelled only by asking them. Afterwards, we waited in line for another 2 hours to check if we can get in another flight, since we had a cruise waiting for us. After we got to the check-in counter, they said they were sorry and couldn't get us another flight, and that many others who were going to our cruise couldn't make it either because the airport in Florida was closed. We knew this was untrue because our other family from another city had a flight to Florida the same time we did, and they were able to check in and everything. After about 30 minutes of trying to negotiate with them, we decided to get a refund. Being disappointed, we called in to the cruise company and told them about our situation the next day. The cruise company said that JetBlue told us to wait for them to book another flight, but we went home instead. I find it completely ridiculous that they had nerves to lie to us.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  19 June 2012 by Erin Sanchez    (USA)

Standard Seat

This was the first time traveling on JetBlue. It was awesome! We took the red eye from PDF to JFK and the first surprise was how quickly the staff got us boarded and on our way. There was no waiting for people to stow their bags. There was a quick check on cell phones and seatbelts but they were so no nonsense about it that it was refreshing! The biggest surprises were that they offer TV for all passengers and it's good TV! They offer food! And the best was the lack of the service cart! How wonderful it was to not have to compete with the cart or time your bathroom trips so as to avoid getting stuck behind the cart. The staff was extremely efficient about helping passengers without being overwhelming. Even when they had to make announcements, it was quick, concise, and non intrusive. We will definitely fly this airline again! Great experience!

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  7 June 2012 by A Hahn    (USA)

Standard Seat

My family and I flew from Newark, NJ to Fort Lauderdale, FL return. Checking-in, and boarding the flight to FLL went very smooth - in fact, smoother than my previous flight with United Airlines. Onboard the flight in both directions, the seats in the standard section were comfortable, and of course we had the free DirectTV service. You also had free access to certain SiriusXM stations as well. The service overall onboard was good, giving us good complimentary drinks and snacks. Checking-in and boarding the flight to EWR was smooth, even though there was 15-minute delay due to a deluge at the airport. The only consequence is that if you don't bring your headset, you would have to pay for your own, which is $2. Before they used to give them away for free, but now they're charging for it.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  22 May 2012 by R D Kivett    (UK)

Standard Seat

JFK-RDU: First time flying this carrier. They have a nice terminal in JFK but the security line takes a long time to get through, took 40min. Staff were very friendly and kept you abreast of the flight situation even when everything was going fine. Takes a long time to taxi at JFK with all of the flights but this is not airline's fault. Seat space was excellent for both the ER190 going out and the A320 return. Didn't use the inflight entertainment as the flight was only an hour so no need to. The giving out of free snacks and drinks is nice along with the free first checked bag. I will definitely use them again.

1 2 3 4 5 6