jetBlue Airways Passenger Reviews and jetBlue Airways Customer Trip Reports

1 2 3 4 5 6

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  4 February 2013 by Theresa B DeFluri    (USA)

More Legroom

Very disappointed. I paid over $300 for 2 seats for a round trip to Massachusetts (an hours flight). I booked the flight 2 weeks prior to my departure date. In order to sit next to my 13 year old daughter, I had to pay $30 extra, just to have 'leg room' and be seated next to one another. Planes are supposed to be ergonomically designed to carry passengers. Passengers have legs. Why do you deem it necessary to charge extra for appropriate leg space? Why not offer better food items and charge for that? That is something people might want to pay for, but can do with out if necessary, esp on a short flight. Proper leg room and sitting beside your own children should be a priority on your airline, and not one that you must pay extra fees for.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  17 January 2013 by P Kamaev    (USA)

Standard

On January 7, my wife, myself and our 1-year old son were flying from Fort Myers to Boston on 4.35 pm, flight #462. Flight was delayed twice. By that time we were all exhausted. Our new estimated time of arrival to Boston would be around 1 am, so we decided to reschedule our flight to the next morning. Nobody from Jet Blue offered any kind of compensation or help with a hotel. Next morning the flight was delayed once again! Maintenance problems were cited again as a reason. It is very sad to see how badly maintained this airline has become, and that we will have to choose another carrier next time.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  16 January 2013 by H Doherty    (Ireland)

Standard

My sister, daughter and I travelled from New York to San Diego on January 11. We originated our travel with Aer Lingus in Dublin that morning. Very impressed with Terminal 5 in JFK and our check-in was without difficulty. Unfortunately our flight to San Diego was delayed a short time but we had worse news to come when we had boarded and were ready to leave. Told we would have to change planes and were taken off to a different gate. In all we were delayed by approx 2 hours. Once we actually took off our flight was made very comfortable and enjoyable by the cabin crew. Despite being in the back row of seats next to the toilets we were impressed by our leg room. I would use this airline again.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  14 January 2013 by K D Natarajan    (Australia)

Standard

Las Vegas to JFK, JFK to Buffalo (travelling with 2 young children) - Sep 29, 1.54pm, flight no 194. Flight delayed due to tech problem and cancelled for the same reason - was in the short queue for 3 to 4 hrs (very inefficient staff) to make alternative arrangements. Finally got boarding pass for flight at 10.30 pm on the same day and they issued voucher for a short stay in a hotel in Las Vegas - at hotel we discovered the voucher was for a taxi, not for hotel stay - returned back to Las Vegas airport - complained about it in baggage check in area and waited for 10.30 flight. Return flight from Buffalo to JFK, October 1, 2012. Again was a problem during check in due to incorrect rescheduling done in Las Vegas airport on 29 Sep 2012. Will never travel jetblue again.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  8 January 2013 by R Tan    (USA)

Standard

LAX-JFK. Flight delayed by 2 hours. No compensation given. Once onboard, the flight attendants were rather unhelpful and rude. The aircraft has shown its age as it looks old. Great IFE though.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  7 January 2013 by S Weldon    (USA)

Comfortable, roomy seats with plenty of legroom, the seats don't recline so far as to have the person in front of you almost sitting in your lap, free snacks and a beverage, individual TVs for all the seats (bring your own headphones or a $2.00 charge) and even a hot towel. Helpful and friendly staff at both airline counters and onboard and excellent flights from JFK to DEN and back. Returned 20 minutes early to JFK!

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  31 December 2012 by D Johnson    (USA)

Standard

Gave my seat away and bumped me to a later flight. Apparently if you select "no preference" as your seating option when buying your ticket, you have to go to the customer service rep before boarding and have them assign you a seat. At no point in the process of purchasing the ticket or checking in and obtaining the boarding pass was I told this. When I scanned my boarding pass at the gate, I was sent to the customer service counter, where I discovered that they had given away the last spot on the flight already.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  26 November 2012 by C Delargy    (USA)

Standard

JFK to Fort Myers. Staff were helpful and friendly. Stewardesses were courteous. Inflight TVs are great. Also, the first bag free check in makes sense. A great experience especially when traveling with two young children.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  13 November 2012 by Luis Ortiz    (USA)

Standard

Orlando to LaGuardia round trip. Flight left late by 15 mins but still got us to NY 20 mins ahead of original time. Service was great friendly hosts and entertainment was excellent with my own TV.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  30 October 2012 by K McCarthy    (France)

More Legroom

IAD-JFK, E190 Had an Even More ticket. I seen no evidence of Even More Speed at IAD. Ended up in the normal security line. Seat was spacious. We encountered a 2.5 hour delay due to a dent found on the aircraft. I do believe they should have let passengers disembark. However IFE was switched on, and snacks distributed, so they managed the situation very well. The complete product in a normal situation I think is great.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  10 September 2012 by J Trevers    (USA)

More Legroom

JFK-CUN-JFK. To my great surprise, the TV and satellite radio were actually working throughout both flights. Crew generally friendly. Both flights landed early. Sat in extra legroom seats where I suspect that many others had not paid, but checked in without seats and were given the premium seats since that''s all that was available. On the return, though I checked in online, I was sent back to the ticket counter since an online boarding pass must still be stamped. And there is a $21 departure tax, which most other airlines include in their ticket prices. But with Jetblue it must be paid at check-in.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  10 September 2012 by N Shyshkin    (Canada)

Standard

BUF-BOS-CLT and return. All four flights on an E-190. To Charlotte the planes were clean with nice FAs, excellent working PTVs , on time flights and served with snacks and drinks. Back to Buffalo, the first flight got delayed for 30 minutes due to heavy storms and I was afraid I was going to miss my flight in Boston. Although when I arrived the flight was supposed to have left but they kept it at the gate until I arrived 20 minutes later! PTV's weren't as good on the return flight was the only problem. Excellent airline overall.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  7 September 2012 by Christopher Lucas    (USA)

Standard

Aug 28 from Baltimore to Boston. Check-in staff friendly and helpful with getting me on their next flight after I missed mine. Flew an E-190 Regional Jet. The E-190 had more headroom and the seat was more comfortable than I expected it to be. Decent legroom. Plane very clean. DIRECTV was great. Complementary soda/juice and light snack offered. Smooth, efficient boarding process. Very friendly cabin crew. All around great experience. Flight was on-time.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  6 September 2012 by Shah Dhaval    (USA)

Standard

Flew from EWR-MCO-EWR. Good Direct TV on both flights. Complimentary snacks good and you can ask for more. As a matter of fact, on the return journey the FA came for a second round of snacks. Would definitely fly with them again. The only negative comments on our return flight, they changed gates without notice to passengers. When we approached to one of the ground staff for this, they apologized for it and said that was done because of operational reasons and they were supposed to make the announcement.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  29 August 2012 by N Saylor    (USA)

Standard

I flew out of Baltimore to Seattle. I had to make a layover in Boston. Flight from Baltimore to Boston was relaxing and stress free. The free DIRECTV was a great bonus. The only con that I do have is that the seat that I was in made a very annoying sound whenever I tried to recline. Flight from Boston to Seattle was also stress free even though it was a red eye. On the long flight home I bought myself a BEEF UP box and it was good. With the free DIRECTV and a full stomach on the long flight home, it was relaxing.

1 2 3 4 5 6