jetBlue Airways Passenger Reviews and jetBlue Airways Customer Trip Reports

1 2 3 4 5 6

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  21 May 2013 by Atluri Ashok    (India)

Standard

I have taken 4 flights with jetBlue during 2nd week of May. My experience was very pleasant from the time of checking in. I had 2 pieces of luggage and everything was done very swiftly and efficiently. The leg space is very comfortable which is much more than most of the airlines I travelled. Flights are neat and the cabin crew were courteous and efficient. Inflight service of complimentary drinks and snacks were served to every one enthusiastically. The in house entertainment was great with many channels to view. The entertainment is no way less than many international flights. The luggage came very fast at the carrousels for all the flights that I took. I had a very pleasant experience in all the flights. I will be happy if they can waive the $100/ penalty for the change of flights.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  20 May 2013 by Brian Clear    (USA)

Standard

Flew FLL to DCA and return with Jet Blue. Both flights arrived early, clean aircraft, friendly cabin crew and no charge for first bag plus a very reasonable ticket cost. I find Jet Blue provide good fares with good service, you cannot beat that.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  14 May 2013 by Andrey Gerasenkov    (USA)

Standard

JFK to FLL on May 8th. Once again, completely satisfied with the service. I hope they will expand to more destinations in Latin America and Europe.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  11 May 2013 by Robert Wohler    (USA)

Standard

As a Premier member on United - I tried JetBlue this morning - draining. Extremely long lines at security to begin - more importantly I was not assigned a seat until I got to the gate and the agent gave me the last row - no option was available unless I wanted to pay extra, which I refused. I should have just paid more and stayed with United.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  11 May 2013 by L Gordon    (USA)

More Legroom

Jet Blue is the largest carrier out of my home airport Boston. Consequently I end up flying them quite a lot. So far in 2013 I have not had a single on time departure. When one gets delayed over an hour in each direction on a day trip to Washington DC its difficult to have positive feelings. I am not wowed that they pass out free snacks since there is not one healthy choice in the basket, I just want to get where I am going. To me Jet Blue is Jet Late.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  6 May 2013 by R Riley    (USA)

Standard

Our first (and only) flight with JetBlue. Red-eye from Denver to Boston, connecting flight mysteriously doesn't arrive from NYC to get us home to DCA. No explanation, just no plane. Delayed until 8.30 am, then 10.30, then 11.30 and then delayed until 12.20. Four delays, no explanations. Apparently JetBlue has a reputation for doing this. Never again.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  17 April 2013 by S Candy    (UK)

Standard

Washington National to Boston. Great flight, great service, great plane. Modern, wide leather seats, plenty of legroom for someone 6'1 and live TV with over 35 channels. Also no fee to check bags like some other airlines. Complementary drinks and snacks onboard.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  22 March 2013 by E Hyland    (USA)

Standard

I just got back from the Port Charlotte, FL area using the Sarasota airport. I had non-stop flights both ways and enjoyed the trip. I was impressed with the process of ordering drinks whereby the Flight Crew came around and wrote down orders. I found this very efficient rather than blocking the aisle with a cart. Also, they provided you with a full can of soda vs. other airlines that ration you by pouring 2 glasses out of a can. The snacks were also enjoyable as you were able to choose your preference. The free TV was a plus too.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  21 March 2013 by Ali Geldieva    (USA)

Standard

Flew from Boston to Punta Cana round-trip. Great experience except for the food selection. The entertainment was great, lots of choices and the plane arrived in Punta Cana ahead of schedule! Staff pretty friendly and plenty of leg room. All in all not a bad experience, the overall interior could use an upgrade though!

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  12 March 2013 by C Tallman    (USA)

Standard

Last 4 flights delayed significantly. 3 family members are currently on a 5 hour delay from Orlando to Syracuse. 2 other flights recently were delayed with mechanical issues. 4th was a weather delay. The mechanical issues are becoming more frequent which is both disturbing and frustrating. Getting fed up with air travel after 45 years of flying.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  4 March 2013 by C Wadstrom    (Sweden)

Standard

Flight from JFK-MBJ round-trip with family. Nice experience. Very good legroom, comfortable seats and the best entertainment I've seen - they offered live TV. Flights landed ahead schedule both on outbound and inbound (45 min ahead schedule inbound). Free sodas and snacks. Only thing I can complain over is the food you can buy onboard, for me as a European they were strange meals, I would like to buy a sandwich or something similar. Will fly them again.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  26 February 2013 by N Shyshkin    (Canada)

Standard

CLT-JFK-BUF. The first leg of the flight was excellent, on time with excellent flight attendants on an E190. On the second leg, also on an E190, my PTV wasn't working which did upset me, although it was only a 1 hour flight, service was still great.

jetBlue Airways Customer review :  6 February 2013 by B Wagner    (USA)

More Legroom

Recently flew from Boston to Seattle. Reasonable fare, and very pleasant flight. I fly frequently, and find JetBlue to have the best customer service.

1 2 3 4 5 6