Jet Airways Customer Reviews and Jet Airways Passenger Trip Reports

WATCH the Jet Airways Cabin Product and Service experience videos

Jet Airways Customer review :  14 April 2014 by G Broughton    (UK)

I like this airline, would choose it in future and would recommend to others. Only issue is the leg from Mumbai to Goa which is often delayed and seems unorganised but fly business class and like that I can accrue airmiles via jet privilege club membership.

Jet Airways Customer review :  14 April 2014 by Ian Dewey    (UK)

London - Mumbai - Goa in Business. We were very pleasantly surprised by the quality. Attentive Cabin Staff, comfortable lie flat seats/beds. Small but excellent choice of wine and champagne. Dinner was of a very good standard and very well presented. Staff made up the beds and the topper was a nice touch on the overnight flight. Transfer at Mumbai to the Domestic Terminal is a pain, but is not Jet Airways fault. The 45 minute flight from Mumbai to Goa was fine too. With a soft drink and a snack meal served. Return flight were very good also and all were virtually on time within a few minutes Before landing the Stewardess came round the Cabin and thanked each passenger for travelling with Jet. A nice personal touch. Jet Staff had taken all the Business Class passengers hold baggage off the carousel, and kindly put it into a roped off area in front of the baggage carousel. Must say the time from plane to exit at LHR was one of the shortest ever experienced! Certainly would travel with Jet again. Excellent value, service and I say with some regret rather better than many recent flights with BA.

Jet Airways Customer review :  5 April 2014 by A Madeira    (UK)

BOM-LHR, on 30 March 2014, flight was not so pleasant. Flight departed Mumbai at lunchtime 1pm, however lunch was served 2 hours later, by which time everyone is starving and hungry. 1 hour into the flight, 1 drink and packet of peanuts. Lunch was ok, though portion size was very small. During the flight, there were 3 rounds of drinks, 1 serving per round, rest of the time, the air hostesses were never around. The final meal was a measly croissant as the main dish. Still not enough for an average human. All in all, a starving flight and I arrived hungry. Inflight system was mediocre, and leg room is just adequate. In case you want to have a comfortable flight, Jet airways is not the flight, its definitely not going to be mine.

Jet Airways Customer review :  27 March 2014 by M Cowan    (UK)

Managed to wangle a free upgrade from Business to First on a BOM to LHR flight. For the money it would have cost had I been paying, it seemed pretty fair (it's pretty cheap versus other carriers). Got the red carpet treatment off my incoming Jet domestic flight as I was met by Jet ground staff and ushered into my own car for the journey to the International terminal, whilst the latter is a huge improvement on its predecessor, the way transfers work between the two terminals remains a bit barmy, borne out by the fact that my car took the public roads! The First Class lounge is pleasant enough, but generally continues the Indian tradition of largely mediocre airport lounges. On board, the "hardware" is pretty impressive - flat beds, enclosed suites and the like, although I didn't find the seat/bed as comfortable as I would have hoped given its generous proportions. Food remains a bit of a weak point, dinner seemed to be the same as you got in Business. Staff friendly but didn't leave much of an impression to be honest. Entertainment pretty decent.

Jet Airways Customer review :  24 March 2014 by M Raj    (Canada)

Took a return flight from Toronto to Mumbai via Brussels. Positive: In all 4 sectors, the flights were generally on time. Only minor delays. Negative: 1) Cramped seats, 2) Non-working ear-phones in two sectors, 3) Indifferent attitude of in-flight crew towards passengers, 4) Poor or non existent movie options in major Indian regional languages, 5) Sloppy in-flight service. 6) Can not input your frequent flyer # in manage your booking. 7) Website is not very user friendly 8) Complaints are not looked into properly. I would not fly again.

Jet Airways Customer review :  17 March 2014 by Bawnik Odelia    (Israel)

Goa to Mumbai - when checking our bags we were told we need to pay for an excess weight of 9 kg. Upon checking in Mumbai, for our continuing international flight, we found out that we did not have any excess weight! We recommend checking with another agent if you are asked to pay for excess weight. No food on this short flight, we did get a voucher for a light meal - it was a small box full with junk food, inedible. They do offer wraps vegetarian or chicken for purchase on the plane, very average quality.

Jet Airways Customer review :  13 March 2014 by Tracy Ng    (USA)

Jaipur to Mumbai, Feb 13, 2014 on JetKonnect, 9W-K-7178, and Jet Airways, 9W-403 from Mumbai to Kochin. I was worried about taking a flight in India but was pleasantly surprised. The JetKonnect flight we took from Jaipur to Mumbai was pleasant. They charged us an over baggage fee, and were really strict with the weight. Only inflight complaint was that the seats barely had any padding, and were visibly marked and dirty. They looked like they were recycled from the 80's.

Jet Airways Customer review :  12 March 2014 by S Syed    (India)

Goa to Mumbai economy. We were upgraded to Premiere as there was a double booking for our seats. Short flight so meal service began immediately after cruising. The pursers were selectively asking passengers for meal choices. Those left were told no non -veg options, only a veg option left. I refused and he asked me if I wanted fruit or dessert, I declined and asked for tea. After every passenger was served their meals and their coffee tea service in trays, one of the crew dumped a cup of tea on my tray. Considering I had asked for one item, I would have expected a tea tray, offered at the same time as the other service. Anyway, I really do not expect much from the arrogant and indifferent crew, having had bad experiences in the past with Jet we only fly them on short flights.

Jet Airways Customer review :  11 March 2014 by Paul Harvey    (UK)

London to Amritsar via Delhi and Delhi to London, Economy. We (2) found the flights better than we expected them to be but there are opportunities for improvement. Our seats were reasonably comfortable, all flights were on time, long haul had VOD to keep us entertained but the film choice was a little restricted and old and there seemed to be no resume viewing option (i.e. continue from where you left off). Food was reasonable, the cabin crew on our aisle on the way out were incompetent (those on the adjacent isle knew what they were doing). The meal on the night flight on the way out arrived 2 hours after we took off which was far too late. My major complaint would be that all the cabin crew (bar one) disappeared once the meal had been served and did not appear again until the next meal. No one came around offering water and the toilets were not serviced. Despite all of this, of the cheap budget airlines flying to Delhi (and return), they are not the worst.

Jet Airways Customer review :  11 March 2014 by Stephen Nicholas    (UK)

We flew London to Delhi, then internally Udaipur to Mumbai, Mumbai to Goa, Goa to Mumbai, then back from Mumbai to London. Overall, good. Which amazed us, as two years ago we flew London to Delhi and back, and swore never to use Jet again, as the flight home was the worst we've ever had anywhere in the world. This time, the flight from London to Delhi was very good, nice plane, good crew, average food. Internal flights were also good. The flight back - well, it was an older plane, a bit tatty inside, the floors hadn't been cleaned properly between flights, the food was terrible, the seats sagged, but it landed ahead of schedule and the cabin crew were great. So 4 flights out of 5 were very good, and if they put on a new plane and better food on the last leg, they'd have scored a very good overall.

Jet Airways Customer review :  10 March 2014 by Syed Mazharullah    (India)

We traveled on 6th-7th March 2014 from HYD-AUH-DMM (9W 550 and 9W 526) and we had a horrible experience. We are senior citizens and have lots of air travel experience, but this one was the worst so far! There was no water in the toilets! The flight from HYD to AUH arrived and landed but it took more than an hour before we could get off the plane! Apparently Jet seems to have the least priority by air traffic control. Me and my wife had to sit near a stinking toilet for the 526 flight. They closed all toilets. Imagine having no access to toilets in mid air! Will never fly Jet again.

Jet Airways Customer review :  3 March 2014 by Suzana Mendes    (UK)

Overall the service was extremely poor. Air hostesses behaved as though they are doing passengers a favour, did not attend to passengers in time. While travelling from UK to Goa, there were no toilet rolls in the toilet. While returning back there was no hand wash. Although meals were included but were not provided, in fact they stated I had to pay for my meal from Goa to Bombay. Requested a cup of tea, it never arrived.

Jet Airways Customer review :  26 February 2014 by M Satish    (India)

Afternoon service from Chennai to Mumbai. Clean aircraft, on -time departure. Lunch was served on the flight. Options in Veg and non-Veg. Lunch portions were quite apt and hot. Cabin crew were quiet efficient. Landed before time in Mumbai. Overall good value for money.

Jet Airways Customer review :  24 February 2014 by R Shah    (UK)

Flew Pune-Delhi-London. Constant changes to schedule meant that I had less than an hour to transfer in Delhi instead of three, which is not enough to get through the Indian airport rubber stamping fiesta. Was not informed of this via email or phone, only found out when I checked my booking 3 weeks before departure. Had to change the date since the Pune-Delhi flight I was going to take was cancelled and they refused to book me on another airline for my original date. Flight crew are unfriendly, food is inedible (pink rice with brown sauce from the look of it). The seat in front of you reclines right into your face, inflight entertainment has long and repeated ads. Fly any other airline to and from India if you can.

Jet Airways Customer review :  19 February 2014 by Johal Tarlochan    (UK)

My onward connection from Delhi to Amritsar was delayed by approx 5 hours. The staff in the airport were not proactive. They were not explaining the problems and we had to keep going to the desk to ask on if there were further delays (started as 3 hours delayed, and then was subsequently moved out by 30 min increments). On the way back, the Amritsar to Delhi flight was delayed by 20 mins and passport control in Delhi is poor cumbersome and slow (only 3 staff for 6 counters). The Jet Airways staff were randomly pushing some passengers up the queue to the annoyance of other Jet Airways passengers on the same flight and Air India passengers too. In the end, I had to run to gate for boarding due to incompetence.

Jet Airways Customer review :  19 February 2014 by Gaurav Vermani    (South Africa)

Delhi to South Africa via Mumbai. Flight from Delhi to Mumbai was horrible even though it was business class. It didn't have entertainment and the food wasn't great. The second flight from Mumbai to South Africa: In business class the crew were friendly and there was entertainment. The food was nice and there was a lot of space.

Jet Airways Customer review :  10 February 2014 by S Walia    (USA)

Flew from Mumbai to Hong Kong. Flight was supposed to leave ay midnight and was delayed 3 times with no notification. Finally boarded plane at 6 am. No food or compensation provided for delays. Poor service in the flight as well. Would not travel again.

Jet Airways Customer review :  10 February 2014 by Louise Ryan    (UK)

9W 120 - London to Delhi. We took a total of 5 flights with Jet. All flights had one thing in common and that was the cabin crew who were the unfriendliest and least professional crew I have encountered in over 30 years of flying. They made no safety checks before we left Heathrow (children were sitting on parents laps with no safety harness), did not smile and threw food and drink at you.. Seats were tiny, in fairness to Jet, our flights arrived largely on time and safely. The fares were cheap, but I would have paid more to get a better service.

Jet Airways Customer review :  5 February 2014 by C Van Heerden    (Australia)

30 January 2013, flight 9W10 from Mumbai to Singapore (Business Class). Technical problems with plane resulted in an hour delay. Repairs were attempted while on runway and after again trying to depart, plane was moved to another part of runway, close to airport building. We were parked there for 6 hours. During that time absolute mayhem took place. For the first few hours there were no communication and it became clear this airline has no contingency plan and should not be flying. As business class passengers we received no support and passengers were physically prevented from leaving the plane, though we were about 25 metres away from an airbridge. Half the plane without connections were put on another plane to Singapore and we were kept detained on the plane for another few hours. Eventually a Customer Service Manager appeared. We were then told it would take 3 days before we could fly due to tickets not being available. After insisting on tickets it took another hour before we were offered economy class tickets, which were rejected. After another hour we were offered premium class tickets to Bangkok, and then Melbourne. The flight was 2 am and we were offered a hotel room, which I had to share with a stranger. I was very relieved to get on Thai Airlines from Bangkok. As for Jet Airways, I will never fly with them again!

Jet Airways Customer review :  4 February 2014 by Ajmera Aditya    (India)

26th Jan 2014 I travelled from Mumbai to Dubai and 30th Jan 2014 from Dubai to Mumbai. On both the sectors I experienced the following: No beverage serving etiquette. I ordered a tomato juice and the airhostess simply dumped a glass without any ice. Ice was offered on request but she did not offer me coaster, salt and pepper, stirrer or a paper napkin. I asked for some Savory Bites with my Juice and she offered me on demand. I immediately called the senior crew member and he responded that, he is helpless as airline is not supplying adequate stock and hence they only provide such basic things on request only. He also indicated that due to inadequate crew on board he is aware of many such lapses. Same serving process I observed with the fellow passengers. Tray table was bent and there was no possibility to keep any beverages or food on the tray. Main food was absolutely awful, fruits and salad were also stale. Most of the crew were unfriendly and tired. Toilets were dirty. Only one type of cheapest hand tissue papers was stacked. Narrow seats and uncomfortable leg room. Audio and Video system was not working.

Jet Airways Customer review :  31 January 2014 by W Stephens    (UK)

LHR-BOM-LHR. Seats good, food excellent, planes on time, loos clean and £2000 cheaper than British Airways. They are my first choice now to Mumbai from London.

Jet Airways Customer review :  31 January 2014 by Sellaththurai Kula    (Canada)

I flew for the first time with Jet Airways premiere class and was very happy with the entire trip. There were 6 sectors with the round trip and every single sector, the flight was on time or early. The food was very nice and service excellent. The Delhi - Brussels and Brussels - Toronto were excellent. Ground staff at Delhi were not helpful at all as immigration wouldn't allow passengers into the Gates any earlier than 4 hrs before the flight, as a transit passenger I was stuck in the middle.

Jet Airways Customer review :  30 January 2014 by Thirumarai Selvan Sanjay    (Singapore)

Singapore (SIN) to Chennai (MAA). Aircraft was a Boeing 737-800. It was a morning flight. I had the breakfast on the flight and it was delicious. There was light turbulence but the pilots managed to return the plane to normal. Overall flight was good!

Jet Airways Customer review :  29 January 2014 by D Whalley    (UK)

Delhi to Kochi via Chennai. Seating very cramped, but flight good. Food given on both sectors whilst not the best in flight food, it was adequate. Passengers for COC remained on plane for 30 mins at Chennai. Cabin crew great throughout. Good communication skills, very professional.

Jet Airways Customer review :  28 January 2014 by Stilton Michael    (UK)

January 2014, London to New Delhi with return from Mumbai. Design of seats meant that legroom was perhaps more acceptable than many airlines provide in economy. Flights were on time. That is the good bit. On the other side of the coin the flight crew were unfriendly. They did what they had to but with no sense of enjoying their jobs. No assistance given to those who needed help with luggage. They just stood and watched whilst other passengers helped out. Very strange and in contrast to the general attitude we encountered during a delightful holiday in India. Poorest food on a long haul flight since Delta served up something inedible about 15 years ago. Entertainment way behind the competition. We will certainly return to India but it won't be on Jet Airways.

Jet Airways Customer review :  28 January 2014 by S Coutinho    (Kuwait)

KWI-BOM-SIN-BNE return. KWI-BOM - ordinary Boeing 737. No PTVs. Polite Flight Attendants (they have to cater to all kinds in the KWI-BOM sector). Avoided use of washrooms due to co-travellers. Food uneventful. BOM-SIN Airbus and much better flight in terms of seats/ newness of aircraft. Service was good. Food was uneventful - nothing to complain about. PTVs were good and my children enjoyed the programmes. SIN- BNE / BNE-SIN was code share with Qantas - so no comments. SIN-BOM - same as outgoing service. BOM-KWI - still a Boeing but with PTVs. Flight attendants were very good. I do have one complaint and this is not a small one. As mentioned before, I avoid use of toilets during flights from and to the Middle East for obvious reasons. However, the flight had not even taken off and I went to the toilet and found not even a single toilet seat cover. The male flight attendant immediately and promptly cleaned it for me. In other words, no complaints with regards to the flight attendants - but the airline really must provide these basic things on a flight! In all, good value for money.

Jet Airways Customer review :  28 January 2014 by Francis Hands    (Saudi Arabia)

9W567: Dammam to Delhi, 9/1/2014. Scheduled departure 23.55, actual departure 05.00, 10/1/2014. Uninformed of delay pre-flight, advanced information would have saved waiting, sitting in an uncomfortable waiting area. Consequent to the delay I missed my Delhi-Lucknow connection, flight 9W2244, 10/1/2014, departure time 09.05. Arrival at the Jet Airways ticket office I was to witness to sheer mayhem, total lack of any organisation. The ticket office manager was oblivious to the mayhem. 13/1/2014, 9W348, Lucknow to Mumbai. This flight was also 2 hours late, again unannounced. 22/1/2014, flight 9W564 Mumbai-Dammam, 19.30, though initially announced as being delayed to 20.45, departed at 21.05. When we were called for departure we did not expect a tour of the airport. On arriving at the aircraft we were kept waiting in the bus. The flight was uncomfortable due to the seating arrangement being primarily for the Asian human body frame, not a Westerners human frame, cramped and uncomfortable to say the least.

Jet Airways Customer review :  25 January 2014 by M Cowan    (UK)

Pretty good trip with Jet LHR to Bangalore via Mumbai return. Domestic flights were perfectly competent, international legs on a B777-300 were on a par with BA and Thai business class products. Seats good, proper flat bed and very nice to have the crew make up the seat into a bed with a padded topper. On board ents a little sparse compared to other airlines but sufficient for a 10 hour flight. Skyteam lounge at LHR pretty good, lounges in India consistently lousy. Food decent enough. All in all it did what it said on the tin (all the flights were bang on time) and I'd be very happy to try them again in business.

Jet Airways Customer review :  25 January 2014 by D Nicholls    (UK)

I recently arrived back home after being in Thailand for 4 weeks, flying LHR-BOM-BKK on my outbound flight and BKK-DEL-LHR for my inbound. The London flights were fantastic with great cabin interior, entertainment, food and service, could not fault them! The Mumbai to Bangkok flight was good but not the same as my Bangkok - Delhi flight on my return. The aircraft type (Boeing 737-800) were the same, however the Bangkok to Delhi flight has personal touch screen entertainment and a better meal selection, the Mumbai to Bangkok had drop down screens and not the best of meal selections. However apart from that, flights were all on time, service and comfort were great value for money.

Jet Airways Customer review :  20 January 2014 by C Thadani    (Singapore)

Flew the SIN-BOM return flight and took two different types of flights. For going, took Jet Airways 9W 09 on the 737-800. Flight was for the same price as the one hour earlier 9W 11 on the A330 for the same SIN-BOM flight and yet the PTV was barely working. It kept on switching on and off. The passenger beside me could barely use hers with the very poor touch screen. Content was minimum and not what I expected from India's premium airline. Food was good but we weren't even served the usual tea/coffee. Seats were uncomfortable. Coming back, flew the A330 On 9W 12 BOM-SIN. PTV was MUCH better this time round and seats were a much bigger improvement over the 738 flight but food wasn't as good. FA's were pleasant and helpful on both flights. While definitely India's best premium airline when compared to Air India, it still doesn't live up to the much higher standards of Kingfisher Airlines when I flew it on the same sector few years ago which was on an A320 but the experience of KF was still definitely 5* and better. If SQ and 9W have the same pricing on the SIN-India routes, would recommend no doubt SQ. If prices are very different for both with SQ being much (500SGD?) more expensive, then Jet does still give a pleasant flight for the sector. Got an amazing deal on Jet for this sector this time though.

Jet Airways Customer review :  16 January 2014 by James Hilton    (India)

9w 2756 from Trivandrum to Chennai in atr 72, 15 January 2014. Excellent cabin crew, ample leg room and more importantly perfectly on time.

Jet Airways Customer review :  7 January 2014 by Rajendrakumar C Patel    (UK)

Passengers travelling business class are looking for four things in my opinion: First, peace and quiet. Jet Airways flight 9W 0118 on 31 December 2013 from Mumbai to London had two kids in the section who did not have a seat of their own and shared seating with 4 adults spread through out the cabin during the entire duration of the flight. The kids screamed the place down and ran amok throughout the cabin. I could not sleep at all on a nearly 10 hour flight. Second. The lounge experience. Lousy is the best description I can come up with. Both outward flight from London and Return flight from Mumbai lounges were shared and were poor at best. Third entertainment. My seat 11A had a non functioning screen! It was locked in a position in which nothing could be viewed. The cabin crew apologised but obviously could do nothing about it. Meal choices. Very limited. And finally cabin comfort. The cabin is laid out in herring bone fashion the fold flat bed does not accommodate a 1.85 meter man. the décor is old fashioned in beige and brown. Shame on you Jet. Old planes, indifferent service and clearly unaware that there is competition on this leg. You really do not expect me to be on board your aircraft again.

Jet Airways Customer review :  6 January 2014 by Dhillon Kulwant Singh    (UK)

Singapore to Delhi, 19th December 2013, 9.30am but departed 10.45am. Check in was very slow and disorganised, Between standard economy and web check in. The staff were more interested in charging customers for being overweight by 2kg. Inflight cabin crew had a not bothered attitude, and had to ask for water. The service level was like a budget airline. We left late, and then had to wait for 30 min upon landing at Delhi for a gate.

Jet Airways Customer review :  29 December 2013 by R Ganesh Kumar    (India)

DEL-BOM-DEL by 302/312. Both flights bang on time despite foggy conditions in Delhi. Meals adequate, staff friendly. Overall a satisfying experience and would definitely recommend.

Jet Airways Customer review :  29 December 2013 by David Woolley    (UK)

9w 121, 27th Nov, London - Delhi. 9w263, 13 Dec, Kathmandu - Delhi. 9w122, 13 Dec, Delhi - London. Good flight to/from Delhi. Good lounge, helpful staff, enjoyed the food and plentiful drinks. Time went quickly which is a good sign and on time both ways. Did not watch entertainment so can't comment.

Jet Airways Customer review :  29 December 2013 by A Sabaratnam    (Singapore)

The service offered by Jet Airways is very disappointing, I was taking a domestic flight from Bengaluru to Kolkata on 18 December 2013. When I checked-in I was told my luggage had exceeded the limit of 15kg. While I understand that such limits are imposed on domestic flights, but for someone who is on a long business trip in India, who has been allowed up to 20kg or 30kg on international flights, how do the authorities expect us to shed off excess weight when flying from one city to the next within India? I was asked to pay for the exceeded amount at a Jet Airways counter. When I went to the counter, the service was extremely slow. The counter staff were more interested in attending to the sale of tickets. Onboard, there is lack of discipline by staff. People were still talking on their phone after the announcement was made not to do so. This is the second time I have flown on Jet Airways. Their lack of interest in the well being of the passengers is worrying. I will never fly Jet Airways again if I can help it.

Jet Airways Customer review :  25 December 2013 by L Douglas    (UK)

Flew LHR-BOM-HKG in August and then returned on same route just before Christmas. LHR-BOM was less than 30% full, resulting in a great, quiet flight. Departed on time and arrived early. Bulkhead seat with lots of legroom, friendly crew, who even offered hot towels on departure to economy passengers because business class was so empty. In flight entertainment relatively extensive, and food was okay - offered a curry meal plus a hot chicken wrap later on. Drinks were offered several times. Seat was comfortable and overall a great flight. BOM-HKG night flight was packed full. Had a seat near the back with pretty bad legroom. Served ice cream upon departure and breakfast (which was vile) before landing. Return flight a few months later to BOM was 100% full. Bulkhead seat again, so leg room no problem. Entertainment and food were still pretty good and crew were as friendly as ever on Jet. The cabin was absolutely freezing though. Final flight, BOM-LHR was pretty poor. Seats and entertainment still good, crew still friendly. But absolutely no drinks or food offered for the first 8 hours! Breakfast eventually served, but I passed, having experienced the horrors of breakfast on Jet a couple of months ago. Biggest problem is Mumbai airport - the transfer process is confusing and unorganised and the airport itself is horrible. Not really Jet's fault though, I guess. For the price I paid, I would recommend Jet and fly with them again if they remained significantly cheaper than others on this route.

Jet Airways Customer review :  23 December 2013 by Rahul Choubey    (USA)

Hyderabad - Delhi - Patna a couple of days ago. Journey from Hyderabad - Delhi was fine without any issues. At Delhi airport we were informed that the 10.40 am flight would be delayed and would depart at 12.00 pm. At around 11.45 am the cancellation of the flight is announced, apparently due to dense fog at Patna airport. At this point there was no Jet Konnect representative at the gate. We were directed to another gate where one representative, was dealing with requests from passengers of two cancelled flights. From there we were taken to the baggage collection area and were asked if we would be interested in taking a refund or travel to Ranchi instead. We chose to travel to Ranchi. They took my boarding pass from Delhi - Patna and said that they would be giving me a Delhi - Ranchi pass. When my name was announced I see that I was handed my old Hyderabad - Delhi pass. On reaching Ranchi (4 hours after our scheduled arrival in Patna) we asked if we would get any monetary assistance for further travel to our original intended destination. These requests were shot down immediately. We had a terrible experience and won't be flying with Jet Airways again.

Jet Airways Customer review :  16 December 2013 by Robbrecht Norbert    (Belgium)

We flew from Brussels-Mumbai-Kolkata on 4th Nov, back on 11th December 2013. Appreciated the assistance at check- in in Kolkata on 11th Dec when our flight from Kolkata-Mumbai was canceled without notice. Staff were very helpful in finding a solution and guided us to IndoAir in order to catch our flight Mumbai-Brussels. On the Mumbai- Brussels flight (seats, 20D/E) the staff was very friendly, helpful and polite. A diabetic meal (was ordered beforehand) that was not on board.

Jet Airways Customer review :  6 December 2013 by A Kyprianou    (UK)

I fly Jet return about once a month, Heathrow - Delhi - Dhaka mostly. Food is always the same (hasn't changed in 3 years), films only change every 3 months (maybe) and they are the same selection outbound and inbound. Service is average. There is zero recognition of Gold or Platinum international members loyalty (except for use of very poor below standard lounge at Delhi).

Jet Airways Customer review :  5 December 2013 by Lucie Tyldesley    (UK)

I was dreading the flight from Heathrow to Mumbai to Bangkok - I'd downloaded films to my laptop and bought sandwiches in preparation for the terrible food and lack of entertainment I anticipated after reading reviews. I was so surprised how excellent the flight was! Comfortable, great inflight entertainment, great food (apart from the dessert) lovely service, drinks whenever we wanted. For such a budget price I think it's great. On the fight from Mumbai to Bangkok we even got to lie across 3 seats to sleep. Would highly recommend for the price.

Jet Airways Customer review :  3 December 2013 by Meulders Stefaan    (Belgium)

BRU-BOM on 9th of November. Pretty surprised of the high standards and professionalism of Jet Airways. Food was very tasteful, well presented and plenty. On top of that we were served by an extremely friendly crew. Return flight DEL-BRU the 1st December was completely the opposite though. Before takeoff menus were distributed and you had to give your choice. I hardly had the chance to look at the menu when the rude stewardess said I had to make my choice. Once my choice made she grabbed the menu out of my hands and took it back. Food was the most terrible I ever had on a flight. The refreshment was tiny and extremely spicy and was served as good as cold. Breakfast even was worse with a few slices of tasteless unripe fruit smashed on a plate followed by a cold omelette and 2 hard cold greasy discs that were expected to be hash brown potatoes! Just as with the refreshment served earlier presentation was inexistent and looked like everything was just smashed on the plate. I told the stewardess this was the worst meal I ever had on a plane. She apologized and offered me cereals instead, this was business class! The only positive point were the flat bed seats.

Jet Airways Customer review :  28 November 2013 by A Datye    (USA)

I always hear people complain about how bad Jet's service is but this flight from BOM-BKK-BOM had a perfect on time performance for the two way trip. Food was decent nothing to special for a four hour flight and since we flew on a 737-900 jet there was common TVs throughout the flight so entertainment was hardly any but surprisingly they showed good movies on the flight. So overall experience was alright and I would recommend this airline.

Jet Airways Customer review :  25 November 2013 by A Kupferman    (Thailand)

Flying from Bangkok to Delhi, Jet Airways offers a business class on their B737, which could not even be compared to an Economy Deluxe Class in other airlines: old seats, with reduced pitch, lousy entertainment system (tiny overhead screens, image so dark it cannot be seen), no toiletries, food very average, crew indifferent, disappears after serving breakfast, does not come back if more coffee is needed, water is not offered during flight, a miserable experience all in all, but you can learn from experiences, and so I will never fly Jet Airways again. If this is India's best airline, I cannot imagine how other airlines fare.

Jet Airways Customer review :  19 November 2013 by T Sierra    (USA)

We were very disappointed with the way Jet Connect handled our Flight cancelation and reschedule on Nov 5th. We had a flight out of Delhi, FLT # 9W7125, at 8.35. We received no phone call of our flight being canceled and arrived at the airport 2 hours before. Apparently they called some passengers, but not all. We then heard it was canceled, after we waited in line. The best they could do was put us on a 2.30 flight. The 2.30 flight came and went, no flight took off. They could not tell us anything, except that it was delayed 1 hour. Then it was delayed again, nobody could tell us the truth. The truth being, the city the flight was originating from was delayed due to weather and had not taken off yet. Why not just tell us that and try to book us on another flight. There was much chaos at the airport and the passengers were in an uproar. Nobody was giving them answers. Finally the plane arrived and we eventually took off at 6.30. This is 10hours after our original flight, we arrived at our final destination at 2am! To top if off, they actually wanted to charge us for meals on the plane, after waiting that long. I see this as the worst customer service ever.

Jet Airways Customer review :  14 November 2013 by Sapna Kandukuri    (UK)

Never fly Heathrow to Hyderabad, connecting in Mumbai - it is too tight a connection. Flew with my 12 year old daughter, after baggage reclaim, two security checks, check in again and baggage scans, we were put on a coach to transfer to Mumbai domestic. With 25 minutes left for Mumbai Hyderabad flight, I struggled to find the gates, no one knew and there was no Jet staff to help. Finally waited at yet another security queue (no one paged) to arrive at wrong gate where they said I had missed the flight and should go to counters outside who would put me on a flight in next two hours - it was an absolute fish market. They said all flights were full, I should buy a ticket for next day morning and make my own stay arrangements. it took me standing 6 hours of perseverence at the counter pleading, without any food and with my 12 year old in tears. They initially put me on a waiting list and firmed finally with half an hour to go for the flight to Hyderabad which was a Jet Konnect no frills flight where I bought sandwiches and coffee for dinner. Not worth the hassle, I want to give up my Jet Privilege membership and never fly Jet again.

Jet Airways Customer review :  10 November 2013 by Arun Sharma    (UAE)

My flight from Dubai to Delhi was bad in more than one way, the seats were torn, glass holders broken, restroom dustbins pasted with tapes and no in-flight entertainment. My return flight from Delhi to Dubai was in equally shabby condition (I think it was the same plane). What was worse is that they ran out of juice in the mid of first serving. I wanted to fill out a customer feedback form, but I wasn't served one.

Jet Airways Customer review :  10 November 2013 by R Vishnu    (Australia)

SIN-DEL return. Singapore to Delhi was horrible. Seats were not reclining and very uncomfortable. They had little leg space. There was no IFE SIN to DEL. Staff friendly from SIN to DEL, but on return journey it was exactly opposite. Food was good, warm and tasty.

Jet Airways Customer review :  10 November 2013 by Alan Damian    (Belgium)

Brussels - Newark. I chose Jet Airways solely for the price of the ticket and was pleasantly surprised. Flights were on time. Staff nice, attentive, and helpful. Food was great (curry). Unlike US Airways that I had flown two weeks before, JA plane had individual screens for watching movies. I would definitely recommend or fly again.

Jet Airways Customer review :  4 November 2013 by Bhambhani Manoj Nanik    (India)

Traveled from Dubai to Mumbai on 31st October 2013. Past experiences were very good, but this time it was very bad experience as far as entertainment, food and beverages are concerned. Asked Air-hostess to replace defective headset and told she would come back with replacement, which never happened. Secondly Drinks served only once, asked for another drink and was flatly refused. Asked for something for munching with drinks, was told its finished and the most surprising part is after completion of all services when I opted to go for wash room was amazed to see team leader eating the snacks that I was told is finished. Food of average quality. Looks like the standard has reached the lowest level.

Jet Airways Customer review :  30 October 2013 by Ratnakar Sinha    (UK)

Traveled from Mumbai to London in 2005 using Jet airways. It was an excellent experience. This time again travelled from London to Mumbai and return via Delhi in September 2013. Horrible experience as far as food and beverages are concerned. Drinks served only once. Food of average quality. Looks like the standard has reached the lowest level and now Jet Airways can be compared to Air India. Had recently taken a flight through Emirates which was wonderful. Will not fly Jet anymore.

Jet Airways Customer review :  29 October 2013 by Mina Sheth    (UK)

Travelled on 10/10/13 from London to Mumbai along with our 3 year old grandson and he was treated him as normal adult passenger, cabin crew insisted that the travel agent should have informed them that a 3 year old was travelling with them, when we pointed that the age of the child is written on ticket, she refused to acknowledge this. No proper food was served to the child for a journey of nearly 10 hours long.