Jet Airways Customer Reviews and Jet Airways Passenger Trip Reports

WATCH the Jet Airways Cabin Product and Service videos

Jet Airways Customer review :  12 March 2014 by S Syed    (India)

Goa to Mumbai economy. We were upgraded to Premiere as there was a double booking for our seats. Short flight so meal service began immediately after cruising. The pursers were selectively asking passengers for meal choices. Those left were told no non -veg options, only a veg option left. I refused and he asked me if I wanted fruit or dessert, I declined and asked for tea. After every passenger was served their meals and their coffee tea service in trays, one of the crew dumped a cup of tea on my tray. Considering I had asked for one item, I would have expected a tea tray, offered at the same time as the other service. Anyway, I really do not expect much from the arrogant and indifferent crew, having had bad experiences in the past with Jet we only fly them on short flights.

Jet Airways Customer review :  11 March 2014 by Paul Harvey    (UK)

London to Amritsar via Delhi and Delhi to London, Economy. We (2) found the flights better than we expected them to be but there are opportunities for improvement. Our seats were reasonably comfortable, all flights were on time, long haul had VOD to keep us entertained but the film choice was a little restricted and old and there seemed to be no resume viewing option (i.e. continue from where you left off). Food was reasonable, the cabin crew on our aisle on the way out were incompetent (those on the adjacent isle knew what they were doing). The meal on the night flight on the way out arrived 2 hours after we took off which was far too late. My major complaint would be that all the cabin crew (bar one) disappeared once the meal had been served and did not appear again until the next meal. No one came around offering water and the toilets were not serviced. Despite all of this, of the cheap budget airlines flying to Delhi (and return), they are not the worst.

Jet Airways Customer review :  11 March 2014 by Stephen Nicholas    (UK)

We flew London to Delhi, then internally Udaipur to Mumbai, Mumbai to Goa, Goa to Mumbai, then back from Mumbai to London. Overall, good. Which amazed us, as two years ago we flew London to Delhi and back, and swore never to use Jet again, as the flight home was the worst we've ever had anywhere in the world. This time, the flight from London to Delhi was very good, nice plane, good crew, average food. Internal flights were also good. The flight back - well, it was an older plane, a bit tatty inside, the floors hadn't been cleaned properly between flights, the food was terrible, the seats sagged, but it landed ahead of schedule and the cabin crew were great. So 4 flights out of 5 were very good, and if they put on a new plane and better food on the last leg, they'd have scored a very good overall.

Jet Airways Customer review :  10 March 2014 by Syed Mazharullah    (India)

We traveled on 6th-7th March 2014 from HYD-AUH-DMM (9W 550 and 9W 526) and we had a horrible experience. We are senior citizens and have lots of air travel experience, but this one was the worst so far! There was no water in the toilets! The flight from HYD to AUH arrived and landed but it took more than an hour before we could get off the plane! Apparently Jet seems to have the least priority by air traffic control. Me and my wife had to sit near a stinking toilet for the 526 flight. They closed all toilets. Imagine having no access to toilets in mid air! Will never fly Jet again.

Jet Airways Customer review :  3 March 2014 by Suzana Mendes    (UK)

Overall the service was extremely poor. Air hostesses behaved as though they are doing passengers a favour, did not attend to passengers in time. While travelling from UK to Goa, there were no toilet rolls in the toilet. While returning back there was no hand wash. Although meals were included but were not provided, in fact they stated I had to pay for my meal from Goa to Bombay. Requested a cup of tea, it never arrived.

Jet Airways Customer review :  26 February 2014 by M Satish    (India)

Afternoon service from Chennai to Mumbai. Clean aircraft, on -time departure. Lunch was served on the flight. Options in Veg and non-Veg. Lunch portions were quite apt and hot. Cabin crew were quiet efficient. Landed before time in Mumbai. Overall good value for money.

Jet Airways Customer review :  24 February 2014 by R Shah    (UK)

Flew Pune-Delhi-London. Constant changes to schedule meant that I had less than an hour to transfer in Delhi instead of three, which is not enough to get through the Indian airport rubber stamping fiesta. Was not informed of this via email or phone, only found out when I checked my booking 3 weeks before departure. Had to change the date since the Pune-Delhi flight I was going to take was cancelled and they refused to book me on another airline for my original date. Flight crew are unfriendly, food is inedible (pink rice with brown sauce from the look of it). The seat in front of you reclines right into your face, inflight entertainment has long and repeated ads. Fly any other airline to and from India if you can.

Jet Airways Customer review :  19 February 2014 by Johal Tarlochan    (UK)

My onward connection from Delhi to Amritsar was delayed by approx 5 hours. The staff in the airport were not proactive. They were not explaining the problems and we had to keep going to the desk to ask on if there were further delays (started as 3 hours delayed, and then was subsequently moved out by 30 min increments). On the way back, the Amritsar to Delhi flight was delayed by 20 mins and passport control in Delhi is poor cumbersome and slow (only 3 staff for 6 counters). The Jet Airways staff were randomly pushing some passengers up the queue to the annoyance of other Jet Airways passengers on the same flight and Air India passengers too. In the end, I had to run to gate for boarding due to incompetence.

Jet Airways Customer review :  19 February 2014 by Gaurav Vermani    (South Africa)

Delhi to South Africa via Mumbai. Flight from Delhi to Mumbai was horrible even though it was business class. It didn't have entertainment and the food wasn't great. The second flight from Mumbai to South Africa: In business class the crew were friendly and there was entertainment. The food was nice and there was a lot of space.

Jet Airways Customer review :  10 February 2014 by S Walia    (USA)

Flew from Mumbai to Hong Kong. Flight was supposed to leave ay midnight and was delayed 3 times with no notification. Finally boarded plane at 6 am. No food or compensation provided for delays. Poor service in the flight as well. Would not travel again.

Jet Airways Customer review :  10 February 2014 by Louise Ryan    (UK)

9W 120 - London to Delhi. We took a total of 5 flights with Jet. All flights had one thing in common and that was the cabin crew who were the unfriendliest and least professional crew I have encountered in over 30 years of flying. They made no safety checks before we left Heathrow (children were sitting on parents laps with no safety harness), did not smile and threw food and drink at you.. Seats were tiny, in fairness to Jet, our flights arrived largely on time and safely. The fares were cheap, but I would have paid more to get a better service.

Jet Airways Customer review :  5 February 2014 by C Van Heerden    (Australia)

30 January 2013, flight 9W10 from Mumbai to Singapore (Business Class). Technical problems with plane resulted in an hour delay. Repairs were attempted while on runway and after again trying to depart, plane was moved to another part of runway, close to airport building. We were parked there for 6 hours. During that time absolute mayhem took place. For the first few hours there were no communication and it became clear this airline has no contingency plan and should not be flying. As business class passengers we received no support and passengers were physically prevented from leaving the plane, though we were about 25 metres away from an airbridge. Half the plane without connections were put on another plane to Singapore and we were kept detained on the plane for another few hours. Eventually a Customer Service Manager appeared. We were then told it would take 3 days before we could fly due to tickets not being available. After insisting on tickets it took another hour before we were offered economy class tickets, which were rejected. After another hour we were offered premium class tickets to Bangkok, and then Melbourne. The flight was 2 am and we were offered a hotel room, which I had to share with a stranger. I was very relieved to get on Thai Airlines from Bangkok. As for Jet Airways, I will never fly with them again!

Jet Airways Customer review :  4 February 2014 by Ajmera Aditya    (India)

26th Jan 2014 I travelled from Mumbai to Dubai and 30th Jan 2014 from Dubai to Mumbai. On both the sectors I experienced the following: No beverage serving etiquette. I ordered a tomato juice and the airhostess simply dumped a glass without any ice. Ice was offered on request but she did not offer me coaster, salt and pepper, stirrer or a paper napkin. I asked for some Savory Bites with my Juice and she offered me on demand. I immediately called the senior crew member and he responded that, he is helpless as airline is not supplying adequate stock and hence they only provide such basic things on request only. He also indicated that due to inadequate crew on board he is aware of many such lapses. Same serving process I observed with the fellow passengers. Tray table was bent and there was no possibility to keep any beverages or food on the tray. Main food was absolutely awful, fruits and salad were also stale. Most of the crew were unfriendly and tired. Toilets were dirty. Only one type of cheapest hand tissue papers was stacked. Narrow seats and uncomfortable leg room. Audio and Video system was not working.

Jet Airways Customer review :  31 January 2014 by W Stephens    (UK)

LHR-BOM-LHR. Seats good, food excellent, planes on time, loos clean and 2000 cheaper than British Airways. They are my first choice now to Mumbai from London.