PAGE loading ... please wait!

Jazeera Airways Customer Reviews and Jazeera Airways Passenger Trip Reports

a World 3-Star Airline

a World 3-Star Airline

Add your Jazeera Airways Review

Jazeera Airways detailed 3-Star Ranking

Customer Review scoring : Jazeera Airways
5.7 out of 10  5.7 out of 10

Jazeera Airways customer review :  24 October 2011 by J Bacallado   (Spain)

Jeddah-Kuwait, A320, economy. Flight on time, check in very fast and easy. Boarding by bus (as usual in Jeddah). On board service was great for 2 hr flight. FA very nice. No IFE on this rout, but airshow all times on screen. Arrival prior to schedule. Bags on track on arrival. Very nice experience.

Jazeera Airways customer review :  20 April 2010 by David Graubard   (USA)

DOH-KWI with 2 friends and enjoyed the flight. Check in great - staff friendly. Checked bag 2kg over and they didn't ask for extra payment. Boarding via bus and organized. Flight was maybe 40% full so had a full row to myself. Seats comfortable (more space than other LCC in Europe), flight attendants friendly and smiling. Bathrooms kept clean. Would fly them again - great value for the money.

Jazeera Airways customer review :  14 April 2010 by G Misioch   (Cyprus)

I have flown with Jazeera many times. The seats are comfortable and staff usually polite. I have not had problems with an delays, except once on a Bahrain-Kuwait flight (1 hour). Flight prices are good value for money if booked early. Prices for food/drink on board are acceptable.

Jazeera Airways customer review : 11 April 2010 by Gabriella Lartisa

Customer Rating : 3/5

3 Star Rating

I have travelled with Jazeera Airways on many occasions from Kuwait to Larnaca, Bahrain, Beirut etc. Generally the service is good for the money however if you do not book early the fares can be very high. Destinations are removed without informing customers and you never know when they will be resumed and when you contact customer services they give you some silly answer like "We dont have any information" which is why I though they were called customer services. I have always found the flights good, FA polite and on time. The ground staff could do with some training in customer relations etc.

Jazeera Airways customer review : 10 August 2009 : by E Robinson

Customer Rating : 1/5

1 Star Rating

Whatever you do, do not subscribe to the Al Jazeera Airways newsletter. It is impossible to unsubscribe. I would not travel with an airline that cannot comply with standard legislation around the word on email marketing.

JAZEERA AIRWAYS review : 3 March 2009 : by Mohammed AlAdsani

Customer Rating : 4/5

4 Star Rating

Beirut - Kuwait (Jazeera Plus cabin). Ground-staff rude and inefficient. My luggage arrived as one of the last pieces in Kuwait Airport rather than first off! Cabin crew friendly and attentive, food free, Jazeera Plus cabin is comfortable. Toilets were clean, and food tasty.

JAZEERA AIRWAYS review : 5 November 2008 : by R McCarthy

Customer Rating : 3/5

3 Star Rating

DXB-KWI-DXB, Economy Class. Jazeera is clean, relatively spacious and on-time, even if there are no complimentary meals or many other frills. The staff are not terribly friendly, but not rude either. The female flight attendants seemed warmer than the male ones. My only issue with the service was the check-in at Dubai. It was just ridiculous. I was the second person in the line when I arrived, but it still took 20 minutes for the check-in agent to sort out the family in front of me and 10 minutes to serve me. No apology, no smile. Also, there didn't seem to be any information during my original booking that the service was making a stopover in Bahrain, and on the day of my return flight I received an SMS to indicate that my flight had been moved forward 1.5 hours, then another SMS to apologise and indicate that the flight was actually on time...! Quite strange. In my opinion, Jazeera is satisfactory.

JAZEERA AIRWAYS review : 29 April 2008 : by P Lay

Customer Rating : 4/5

4 Star Rating

DXB-KWI-SAW (Istanbul Sabiha Goken Airport) return. For a low cost airline, I was impressed with the online booking system, inflight comfort (leather seats, good legroom, free IFE (bring your own headset or buy one on board) and connecting flight service. The shows/movies were a mix of Arabic and English, as was the audio channels (x2 English only). All flights left and arrived on time. The area I found a bit inconsistent was the cabin crew. On some flights, the crew were attentive and knew what they were doing. By contrast on other sectors, the cabin crew had an "I don't know" attitude. Of particular concern was on the flight out of SAW whereby the safety demonstration was still being played on the IFE as the plane took off! Can't blame the pilots here, but begs the question as to what an Earth the cabin crew were doing! For a young airline, they have an excellent product but need to make their service a bit more consistent. The product comfort in terms of seats and IFE are amongst the best I've seen on any narrow body aircraft and provided they keep the prices low, I'd highly recommend them.

JAZEERA AIRWAYS review : 17 March 2008 : by H Koopman

Customer Rating : 1/5

1 Star Rating

We booked the tickets from Dubai to Maldives scheduled 04 March 2008 mainly to celebrate my friend's 40 years birthday. When we from Amsterdam arrived in Dubai on 29th Feb 2008, Jazeera Airways called my mobile phone and left the voice mail said that our flight from Dubai to Maldives was cancelled without any explanation. we were requested to contact with their call center in Kwait. I called them from Dubai but there is no one to answer the phone. eventually I spoke to them and they ask me to write an email to them instead of calling. Because of this, our holiday plan was totally destroyed. No apology was provided and I was just got email from them to tell that they will refund the amount which I paid for the tickets within 35 days! We are very unsatisfied with Jazeera Airways, Cancellation is a serious issue for any airline but for them just a piece of cake!

Jazeera Airways review - by Bassel Hallak

13 March 2008  Customer Trip Rating : 3 Star Rating

I've flown Jazeera on 7 return flights. Mostly KWI-BEY-KWI and KWI-DXB-KWI. It doesn't compare to EK for sure, but it's better than Kuwait Airways. Value for money is good, if you have time to hunt the special offers and hot deals - something that happens very frequently. Food quality and variety are terrible, staff are not friendly at all. They make you feel as if you flying for free (which is true when you pay KD1 for the ticket w/o taxes of course). However, punctuality is something to be praised. All flights I've been on-board operated on time.

Jazeera Airways review - by S Subramanian

12 March 2008  Customer Trip Rating : 1 Star Rating

Booked a ticket from Cochin to Dubai on 15th Feb 2008. Reached the airport, the flight didn't operate - staff said technical problem. They said the ticket will be refunded or one year open ticket in return, Just contact the given e-mail. Booked another costly ticket to Dubai and since then was trying to send mail after mail to them. No reply from Jazeera Airways.

Jazeera Airways review - by David Allan

21 January 2008  Customer Trip Rating : 3 Star Rating

DXB-KWI-DXB on new A320 outbound; slightly older A320 inbound. On time departure both ways. On outbound, bus journey to remote parking bay took over 20 minutes - a typical DXB problem. Less than 30% occupancy outbound; around 70% inbound. IFE (on flip-down LCD screens, one per every three rows) pretty useless/boring. Efficient LCC which does get you from A to B with minimum fuss.

Jazeera Airways review - by A Fathalla

17 January 2008  Customer Trip Rating : n/a

I booked a ticket from Kuwait to Alexandria on the flight scheduled noontime on 9th January 2008. On arrival to the airport we were told the flight was cancelled. As if the disappointment of losing the travel day was not enough, no apology was provided and passengers were simply told to return home and show up at the airport at 4:30 am the next day to join the next flight. There was no contact to save passengers the trip to the airport. There was no apology whether on arrival to the airport to find the flight was cancelled neither the next day, oral or by email. The flight the next day was on time, seats clean, but the inconvenience of having my first choice cancelled and having to get up so early plus missing on a whole day dampened the whole travel experience. I would say it's good value for money, but cancellation is a serious issue which should not be taken lightly by any airline

Jazeera Airways review - by Geoff Wyndham-Jones

3 November 2007  Customer Trip Rating : 4 Star Rating

KWI-LCA-KWI: Paid extra for "Jazeera Plus", but not worth it: it is better to buy the basic product and then take advantage of the upgrade offered on-board at KD25: however, although the only supposed advantage here is that whereas with "Jazeera Plus" the middle seat is blocked-off, if the upgrade is taken, the middle seat is used. Quite who collects the upgrade fees is unclear - it looks like it is shared amongst the FA's. Aircraft a newish Airbus A320: flight deck crew an international mixture, with almost unintelligible announcements, but good at their jobs: FA's on outward flight bored and uninterested, but more professional on the return flight. Seats leather- covered in light grey, and reasonably comfortable: in-flight snacks paid-for, but reasonable in quantity and quality. On-time departure both ways. Generally, a good performance for a "low-cost" airline and gives the local legacy carriers pause for thought regarding their fares and services in the regional market.

Jazeera Airways review - by S Whittell

24 April 2007   Customer Trip Rating : n/a

Kuwait - Dubai - Kuwait. Taking advantage of special offer due to early booking and Jazeera beginning to hub flights through Dubai. As they are now offering flights with multiple destations through Dubai (our flight went on to Cochin, India), the flight out of Kuwait to Dubai was not full, I would estimate about 50% occupancy as the majority of passengers were joining the flight from Dubai. Whilst the aircraft are quite new they are already beginning to show signs of wear and tear, the armrest on my return flight had been damaged and repaired by way of what appeared to be adhesive aluminium tape, this would not have been noticable had I not lifted the arm up to take advantage of the middle seat being empty to get more seat-room. Other than that I do consider Jazeera to be a pretty good airline, they do have a reasonable on-time performance rating, but they could improve on this by closing the gate on time rather than waiting for late-comers (they were still boarding the Dubai-Kuwait flight some 15 minutes after scheduled departure time. However when you're only paying KWD 49 (USD 170) for 2 adult return flights KWI-DXB-KWI I guess that you can't complain too much.

Jazeera Airways review by Gavin Munro

13 February 2006

Kuwait - Beirut return with my family. Brand new aeroplanes with leather seats. Excellent service with comprehensive menu where you can order food, drinks, and snacks (cold food only). No alcohol airline. As a low cost carrier you pay for the food but the prices are reasonable. Return fare only KWD82 compared to KWD165 on MEA (both including taxes). No discount for children. Excellent on-time performance and no luggage problems. Highly recommended as a value for money carrier.