Jamaica Air Shuttle Passenger Reviews and Customer Trip Reports

Jamaica Air Shuttle Star Ranking

Jamaica Air Shuttle Passenger seat tips

Jamaica Air Shuttle "Essential Travel" Guide

Jamaica Air Shuttle Economy class seat reviews

Jamaica Air Shuttle customer review :  19 February 2010 by C Davis   (Jamaica)

I have flown on Jamaica Air Shuttle 3 times between Kingston and Montego Bay. It was a pleasure being able to get between those two points in less than half an hour. Although the check-in process was quick, I was still impressed with the quality customer service displayed by the check-in agents and baggage crew. By far, the greatest thing about Jamaica Air Shuttle is that their Kingston location is at a domestic aerodrome in the heart of the city, which meant that I didn't have to show up 3 hours before the flight, nor did I have to contend with Customs or Immigration delays at Norman Manley International Airport. And in Montego Bay, it was pretty much the same. Although we landed at Sangster International Airport there, we entered a domestic wing, so we were able to get our stuff and get out of the airport pretty quickly! I would definitely recommend Jamaica Air Shuttle to anyone who needs to move between Kingston and Montego Bay quickly and comfortably! It's perfect if you need to go on a day trip in either city.