Hellas Jet Passenger Reviews and Hellas Jet Customer Trip Reports

Add your Review

Hellas Jet suspended operations in May 2005

Hellas Jet - by Miriam O'Callaghan
21 July 2005

We flew Hellas Jet in June from Pisa to Dublin. We had flown to Pisa initially with another airline and the Hellas Jet element was a bit of a suprise to us when we got to check in for the return. A very pleasant surprise as it transpired. The initial carrier was extremely poor: unprofessional, badly-trained staff and an aircraft whose interior left a lot to be desired. What a complete difference with Hellas Jet. The aircraft was immaculate with spacious seating. Most striking was the professionalism and friendliness of the staff. They were superb. We fly a lot both on business and holidays and I would say that the senior cabin-crew member on board that day stands out an an example of what every aircrew member should aspire to in terms of professionalism, charm and service. He and his team were simply excellent. We will be returning to Pisa in August - thankfully on Hellas Jet. Customer service seems to be taking a hit on many airlines. Not in this case. Well done Hellas Jet.

Hellas Jet - by Stefaan Meulders

29 December 2004

BRU-ATH-BRU: While flying economy nowadays is getting far from pleasant with a lot of airlines we were surprised to fly economy on Hellas Jet. The flight we booked for was an SN flight operated by - and in code share with - Hellas Jet. Price of the ticket was a bargain (100 Euro return) so our expectations were low (expected bad Iberia style service). The service of Hellas Jet was a surprise, a very friendly and professional crew. For Economy the food was more than excellent and wine was complimentary. The plane itself had a very fresh and clean look with comfortable leather seats. Also the in-flight entertainment was varied and good. The only drawback perhaps was the gate where we had to board at Athens airport was about 15 minutes from the check in counter. But thinking at the distance you have to cover at Brussels Airport to get from the check in counters to the Schengen boarding gates it is not that bad.

Hellas Jet - by R Tomlin

1 November 2004

The best airline we have used - we flew to Athens economy and returned in business class, everything was superb. The only airline I will use to Greece.

Hellas Jet - by Alex Taylor

21 October 2004

Excellent flight to / from LHR to Athens in October, decent size, leather seats, friendly staff, good food and the most safety conscious attitude I have ever come across. As an added bonus the night flight out was quiet so we managed to a whole row to ourselves. Definitely recommended.

Hellas Jet - by Julian Phillips

18 September 2004

LHR to ATH for the end of the Olympic Games. A great flight, friendly crew, tasty food, clean and tidy aircraft. A real treat (better than many airlines I have flown before - inc. BA) and we only paid 129 for the pleasure !

Hellas Jet - by Bernard Geiben

15 July 2004

I chose this airline (partly because of these passenger forum comments). Excellent choice! At half the price of a usual business class ticket, you get about two times their quality. 2 wide seats abreast, with a 38 inch pitch, you feel like in a long-haul business class seat of any other airline (with less recline though). Very friendly, motivated and alert staff, excellent food, dinner served in two sequences (cold first, then hot). Schedule permitting, I will only fly this airline to Greece in the future. Highly recommendable.

Hellas Jet - by Robert Moore

24 May 2004

Travelling from London Gatwick to Athens with this young airline was nothing but pleasurable for me, as a moderately handicapped person needing assistance with stairs I have never been offered such complete service. Everything was done by Hellas Air Manager at LGW and in Athens to assist me. I cannot praise them and thank them enough. Other Airlines like the big greedy multinationals can learn a lot from this company. In addition I agree with other comments regarding food and inflight service which were quite superb the best I have experienced in more than 50 years of international travel, and I was flying 3/4 times a week before retirement so i know what I am talking about. I encourage all readers to instruct their Travel Agents to book them on Hellas, whenever possible, you will not regret it.

Hellas Jet - by Pat Grillas

27 October 2003

Hellas Jet economy class from Brussels to Athens return last August 2003. It was the best economy flight I have flown. The crew was professional and friendly. Inflight service very enjoyable. All seats are leather and comfortable. Meals excellent,  (a full lunch going and full breakfast returning) and very generous. The entertainment system offered something for everyone.

Add your Review