PAGE loading ... please wait!

Eurofly Passenger Reviews and Eurofly Customer Trip Reports

4.4 out of 10  4.4 out of 10

EUROFLY customer review :  22 October 2010 by R Muratovic

Customer Rating : 4/5

4 Star Rating

I flew Eurofly from FCO into JFK. Flight attendants were attentive and friendly. There were tv's at every seat. Leg room was good compared to other transatlantic flights. Meals were decent. Except that Eurofly does not supply pillow head rests or blankets on their flight. Otherwise, satisfied.

EUROFLY customer review :  7 January 2010 by S Gardner

1 Star Rating

A terrible Airline who I would not recommend to anyone. Flew with them to Mauritius - 11 hours of freezing hell. Asked them three times to turn up the heating and they never did. Staff are very unfriendly. The food is terrible - it was like something you would get in a motorway rest point. If you can avoid them then I would advise you to choose someone else.

EUROFLY customer review :  1 June 2009 : by Amy Tecosky

1 Star Rating

Eurofly is terrible! 12 hours before my trip before I could not make any other arrangements with other airlines or cancel my series of reservations for Italy, I was given a phone call with the information that there were no flights back to JFK. airport from Rome between the day that I was planning to leave and two days after that. How can you change or alter your plans with such short notice? The airlines ought to put on their website a notice stating that if their planes do not fill, they will be making cancellations. They should also inform you of these cancellations within enough of a time period that you can alter your arrangements. If I had known that they make cancellations in such instances, I would have chosen another airline. Do not use eurofly.

EUROFLY review :  1 June 2009 : by Amy Tecosky

Eurofly - by A Tonin

11 April 2008  Customer Trip Rating : 4 Star Rating

JFK-FCO and FCO-JFK in economy. On both legs of the trip, check-in/gate staff and FAs were attentive and courteous. They offered to block an extra seat so my four-year old daughter could have extra space to sleep. While the food was average, the amount was certainly adequate. The FAs made frequent rounds with drinks and they served a light snack before landing. On the trip from FCO-JFK, the gate staff promptly preboarded an elderly disabled woman and families with children (including ours). My only concern is that the planes are beginning to show signs of wear, particularly the condition of the seats and the IFE system. However, after numerous unpleasant experiences with Delta on flights from New York to Italy, namely the rude, disgruntled and unresponsive staff and the filthy cabins, I have decided to stick with Eurofly. The pleasant attitude of the staff is the deciding factor.

Eurofly - by Mark Torbik

30 December 2007  Customer Trip Rating : n/a

We travel to Italy with a party of 5 family members every 2/3 years. Our main concerns are direct flight and the cheapest fare. Eurofly was by far the least expensive. While I heard others comment about the food quality and found some pre trip worries online like no blankets, no wine, uncaring attendents etc, we found the food of a good quality, blankets for all on the PM flight over and the AM return on a first come first serve. Wine for all and the attendents were very helpful. This airline also offers travel to more Italian cities from JFK than others. All in all I highly recommend Eurofly.