easyJet Passenger Reviews and easyJet Customer Trip Reports

WATCH the Videos to Experience Airline Product and Service

easyJet Customer review :  30 July 2014 by  Y Mirindi    (Belgium)

BRU-SXF. Flight on time, boarding was quick on the new looking A320 cabin, seat pitch seemed better than Wizzair or Ryanair. The crew were very friendly and flight deck informative. The food/snack selection on board was not very expensive. EasyJet definitely delivers a good low cost product.

easyJet Customer review :  30 July 2014 by  B Depaepe    (Belgium)

Flew BRU - LYS, 16/07/14. Boarding on time, the plane an Airbus A319, good and clean. Seats are comfortable but the pitch is a bit small. Portuguese cabin crew very kind and professional. Snacks on board are a bit expensive but it's not necessary for a 1 hour flight. Arrival on time. Value for money: very good.

easyJet Customer review :  30 July 2014 by  N Morley    (UK)

7.45 flight from Gatwick to Gibraltar diverted to Malaga due to fog, my son travelling alone (aged 16). Member of crew says on tannoy "bus service will take you to Gibraltar", that's it. Remember it is 135km away. My son quickly goes to toilet, gets through passport control and gets his suitcase (one of last off carousel), goes to find bus and nothing - no Easyjet rep, no directions, nothing. He reckons max 10 mins from when he got his suitcase to when he was out in foyer/concourse etc. Eventually he finds the Easyjet Malaga desk on a different floor, basically zero interest, tough. Numerous calls to Easyjet UK - absolutely hopeless, said they had no obligation to get you to your end destination if you missed a bus they provided, they admit they never do a head count on the bus. We have a 16 year old 135kms from his destination and Easyjet on site answer is "tough, go and use public transport".

easyJet Customer review :  30 July 2014 by  P Kieran    (UK)

Glasgow to Berlin Schonefeld (17th July) and back again (27th July). Flight was on time in both directions, check- in was straight forward, we had booked extra leg-room seats so used the speedy boarding check-in desks which saves time. Staff are always friendly. Fares have gone up in price a fair bit though!

easyJet Customer review :  26 July 2014 by  McMahon Desmond    (Australia)

6/6/2014. I can not believe the bad reviews from others from Australia my wife and were a bit hesitant to use easyjet but had no choice from Montpellier to London and they were as good as any airline.

easyJet Customer review :  23 July 2014 by  Thomson Ian    (UK)

This was a flight from Gatwick to Edinburgh on July 9, 2014. My first complaint concerns the lateness of take off (an hour). Then we were assigned the last seat on the starboard side of the aircraft despite my wife requiring wheelchair assistance. The return journey on July 18th left right on time, but on landing was assigned a parking space in the international section of the airport. This entailed a walk to a bus to enable passengers to get to baggage claim. Of course, with my wife requiring wheelchair assistance, we were kept on the plane till an "ambulance" vehicle arrived to take us to baggage claim. This took up to close to an hour while a friend waited in flight arrivals to take us home. Overall, not good enough.

easyJet Customer review :  23 July 2014 by  Romanenko Illia    (France)

Paris-Berlin-Paris in February 2014 and Paris-Pisa-Paris in March 2014. While boarding in Paris Orly is more or less fine, the airports of Berlin and Pisa are awful, the staff are impolite and indifferent and the boarding process is extremely badly organised. Actually, in Berlin and Pisa, they announce "boarding" while the plane is not actually there, put all the passengers in the small room with no fresh air and place to seat. Above mentioned airports are very small and look like hangars. Easyjet writes that the boarding ends 30 minutes before flight, while actually it opens 30 minutes before, or sometimes even later!. The positive thing is that their flights are more or less on time and the tickets are relatively cheap (but not always).

easyJet Customer review :  23 July 2014 by  Perrin Michel    (Brazil)

CDG-Biarritz. On 11 A & B seats (speedy boarding + better pitch). No disappointment. However, we paid for better seats. After doors closing a passenger came from a normal seat and sat in 11C. Some airlines would prevent it. However the situation was worse as that passenger was extremely rude/threatening and tall/large, invading my space all the time. Crew did not act, and we did not know what to do. It could have been avoided by them.

easyJet Customer review :  23 July 2014 by  R Briggs    (UK)

LGW-VEN, 17 July. If you wish to be treated like cattle and snapped at by the ground staff, then choose EasyJet. Cabin Crew are OK but ground staff, terrible. You can carry a sizeable trolley bag but if you have a laptop and briefcase, they are not allowed even though the combined size and weight is half that of a trolley bag. Do not expect logic or intelligence to play a part.

easyJet Customer review :  21 July 2014 by  Heather Williams    (UK)

We were caught up in the recent Air Traffic Control strike and while sat with our bags waiting for our transfer to the airport back to Bristol our flight was cancelled. Our only complaint was the text advised of the flight cancellation and what to do re compensation but did not tell us what to do at that very moment. We decided to make our way to the airport anyway and once there joined a queue of other confused passengers. Anyway to cut a long story short we were put in a 4* Marriott Hotel, full board, for an additional 3 nights at no cost to ourselves. We had agreed to take the Gatwick flight back on the Saturday as this was the only flight available, but on reaching the airport early we asked if there might be any chance that there were places on the Bristol flight. We were told to return in an hour and on returning found the lady on the desk had saved 2 seats for us and we were home by midday.

easyJet Customer review :  21 July 2014 by  M Cristea    (Romania)

Palma de Mallorca to Rome Fiumicino on July 3. Bit late departure and arrival, explanations (crowded airports) and apologies from cockpit, pleasant short flight, nice overviews of Balearic and Italian coasts.

easyJet Customer review :  13 July 2014 by  Craig Bennett    (UK)

Manchester-Tenerife. Late June. All I can say what a fantastic flight. Bang on time both ways even with the air traffic strike in France. We even landed 30 mins early into Manchester. Perfect. Now let's get to the reason I'm writing this review and that's the crew. Smart, smiling and when an elderly lady was taken ill on push back she was dealt with the utmost professionalism that made her elderly companion at ease. I most certainly will fly with easyjet again.

easyJet Customer review :  13 July 2014 by  O Tatiana    (UK)

Third time flying and delay is 2 hours plus each time. Sitting in Geneva airport and all 3 flights from here (London, - 2 flights, Venice, other) have delays this afternoon, 7 July 2014. An easyjet employee had just lied to us he was not aware of any delays to our flights minutes away from an announcement of a multiple hours delay (so that we enter duty free zone where there is obviously no service desk of easyjet). All delays are due to faulty aircraft and not weather conditions. Vote zero out of 10 for easyjets' faulty aircraft, no service desk / absence of client service and unqualified staff. My experience with Ryanair recently has been significantly better - no delays and landing on time.

easyJet Customer review :  9 July 2014 by  Suzanne Lagan    (UK)

I have been flying with easyjet for years on a regular basis and have recently been disappointed with how rapidly their customer service has declined. The last 3 times I have attempted to fly with easyjet have been disastrous and unnecessarily stressful with little compassion or understanding from staff who can only read legal requirements. The first was when I had a flexifare and attempted to change to earlier flight as per the terms and conditions of this flight but due to an error of assigning the right reference number, they charged me a whole new fare. A month later I was going home for the weekend to see my family (I live in London, my family in Belfast) and arrived at the airport on Friday to be told the flight was overbooked and they could offer me a flight on Sunday afternoon which of course was useless. This flight was reimbursed with the standard compensation, which only just covered the return flight I lost as this was with a different airline. Finally, last weekend, when I didn't think easyjet could ruin another trip for me, I arrived at the airport intending to get my 8pm flight to Edinburgh but the plane had been 'substituted' for another flight so we would only get our flight at around 1am! I asked customer service if they could arrange a hotel or taxi as I would be arriving to a city at 2.30am and I had been planning to make an onward journey but they refused saying my options were 1) to accept the delayed flight and get a refreshment voucher 2) take the 9.30 flight to Glasgow. I decided to go to Glasgow and would have made the last train to my onward destination but low and behold, that flight was also delayed. So, instead of arriving at 9.30pm to Edinburgh, I arrived to Glasgow at 11.20pm. I asked for a refreshment voucher but was told I had a choice between accepting the late flight with a voucher or the Glasgow flight - what options! Easyjet will push away their loyal customers for becoming too greedy.

easyJet Customer review :  9 July 2014 by  M Campbell    (UK)

MAN-PFO-MAN. We use easyjet several times a year to European city beaks and to Cyprus. Never had any issues with them. Outbound flight was 30 minutes late due to the late arrival of the aircraft but the pilot made this up. It was the week of French ATC strike. Return flight 30 minutes early arriving. Slightly more comfortable on our return at it was on an A320.

easyJet Customer review :  7 July 2014 by  T Stanonik    (USA)

Rome-London. Next time I will spend the extra money and save all the headache and hassle! 1.5+ hour wait at Rome airport just to drop the baggage. There were around 500 people in line and only 2 agents working. When the staff was questioned about additional agents they said they did not expect these numbers! Like they didn't know how many tickets they had booked for the day? Those passengers who had close departing flights were given priority so those of us who had arrived at the airport in appropriate time were made to wait even longer. After this fiasco we were informed our flight was 2+ hours delayed but we had to wait at the gate the entire time in case they decided to take off earlier. Completely unorganized and uninformed, every time I use this discount airline I pay with patience. Flying out of London last year was the same story - ridiculous wait times just to drop the baggage. I suggest they charge a little more for flights and hire more agents!

easyJet Customer review :  7 July 2014 by  T Ireland    (UK)

Used Easyjet for the first time on return flights from Edinburgh to Krakow and was very impressed especially when compared to Thomas Cook, Thomson etc. Check in was slick and easy and flights were on time (both landed early). The A319 and A320 planes were modern, clean and comfortable (much more leg room than the above mentioned). Will definitely be my first choice in future.

easyJet Customer review :  7 July 2014 by  V Smith    (UK)

For the second time this year we flew with Easy Jet from Southend airport. We went to Poland in March and have just come back from Portugal last week (27th June). On both occasions we wanted to have food on the plane on the return journey back to Southend. On both occasions after the first couple of rows had been served, there were no more sandwiches, bacon rolls or anything substantial to buy. Four of us coming home from Portugal last week missed breakfast as we left the hotel too early, but then our transport to the airport was 40 mins late anyway, this meant we only had time to check in and go straight to the boarding area for the plane which meant we were all ravenous by the time we boarded! A muffin each on the plane was the best EasyJet could offer. Why advertise all the meal options in the on-board magazine and then not have any to sell?

easyJet Customer review :  7 July 2014 by  Gatos Spyros    (Greece)

SKG-FCO-NCE and return on A319. All flights with minor delays but on time arrivals. Clean cabins, friendly and nice crew on all flights. Reasonable prices of onboard shop.

easyJet Customer review :  2 July 2014 by  K Glasby    (UK)

Travelled to Faro on 15th June, flight departed 30 mins late because we had to wait for an incoming flight, aircraft clean and tidy, staff pleasant, not a lot of information from flight deck. On 25th our return flight was cancelled because of the French air traffic controllers strike. At Faro airport the Easyjet Reps who dealt with us were fantastic and very helpful in a very difficult situation. Returned on 28th, aircraft left on time, staff very pleasant and helpful, plenty of communication from flight deck. Would travel with them again.

easyJet Customer review :  2 July 2014 by  Derek Forrest    (UK)

I have travelled on numerous occasions with Easyjet and have never had any problems. On one occasion my flight back from Goa to London arrived early and when I asked about a change of flight from Gatwick to Edinburgh the female on reception checked and I had it done within minutes free of charge. I have never met any rude staff or unhelpful staff I have always found the staff very nice and polite. Treat them with courtesy and you will receive it back.

easyJet Customer review :  1 July 2014 by  Carlson Bob    (UK)

Flew Manchester - Prague on 18 June and return on 25 June. First flight on time. Speedy boarding was efficient and seats comfortable with very friendly crew. Return flight very slightly delayed because of French ATC problems but made up time. Again boarding efficient and excellent crew and service. Overall a pleasant experience and great value.

easyJet Customer review :  24 June 2014 by  Anne Sheppard    (UK)

Luton to Nice, 13th June. Had to take my motobility scooter as I have a serious back problem. The scooter was free and I and my sisters were escorted all through from start to airline very quickly. All the staff we dealt with were extremely kind and understanding, I had the most pleasant flight, one I was not looking forward to. Thank you to everyone at Easyjet for making my trip so pleasant, would definitely travel with them again.

easyJet Customer review :  21 June 2014 by  Ralph Tony    (Australia)

I recently took three trips from UK to Lisbon, Madrid and return - never again. Ground staff are uniformly rude, the boarding process chaotic and cabin crew do their best to ignore passengers. The one bag policy is not true - plenty of people came on board all three flights with two bags, many with large shopping bags. On one flight I sat next to a pilot flying to crew a plane back to the UK. He and the cabin crew talked non stop about how hard their jobs are and how many hours they work! Very unprofessional and plain rude.

easyJet Customer review :  10 June 2014 by  Peter Schneider    (Spain)

Flight 1074, Barcelona - Basel, June 6, 2014. The easyjet boarding procedure is very poor. Half an hour of waiting in three stages. Before boarding pass control, inside the gate and within the gate. I hate it. Also Easyjet should abandon Speedy boarding. It does not make sense anymore after the introduction of assigned seating.

easyJet Customer review :  5 June 2014 by  Lorraine Cogeb    (USA)

Very good experience. We flew from Milan to Prague in April. Flight was on time and very smooth. No Complaints.

easyJet Customer review :  3 June 2014 by  M Hawkins    (UK)

Easyjet were woefully useless at trying to get me to Italy after my flight was cancelled due to industrial action at 3 Italian airports. They suggested a flight 6 hours later to Zurich, but by booking on-line, I was able to fly on Easyjet to Verona just 2 hours later. Both inward and return flights were perfectly fine although the return was an un-announced 45 minutes late taking off.

easyJet Customer review :  2 June 2014 by  C Lawrence    (UK)

I flew with this airline on 29th May 2014 from Nice to Belfast. Several flights were being checked in at the same desks as such the queues were lengthy. The check-in staff were neatly dressed and polite. Boarding was efficient and well managed. The cabin crew were friendly and welcoming and made a clear safety demonstration. During the flight the captain was informative and one has the chance to buy a snack. The seats were comfortable. Arrival into Belfast was efficient and the crew bid the passengers goodbye. I will use this airline again for sure!

easyJet Customer review :  29 May 2014 by  A Maynard    (UK)

Some boarding confusion as the flight was showing delayed 45 minutes. However, it boarded on time. Not surprisingly, some passengers were missing and the flight left half an hour late. Crew seemed unaware that passengers were told of a delay. Really hate the easyjet boarding process where you "board" on time when the aircraft is not ready - so you are stuck like cattle in a corridor for up to 20 minutes. Flight OK, cabin crew a bit surly, not much info from the flightdeck. OK for a short flight.

easyJet Customer review :  27 May 2014 by  C Austin    (UK)

Clean modern Airbus A319, friendly crew who spoke English you could actually understand. We were late leaving but landed on time. Paid extra for the emergency exit seats which is worth the £10 on a flight longer than 2 hours. Have already booked my Xmas flights with them. Definitely recommend. (and no daft trumpet followed by a cocky announcement saying how brilliant they are on landing).

easyJet Customer review :  27 May 2014 by  K Stanley    (UK)

Have just returned from a trip to Prague with Easyjet. We had my elderly mother with us who required a wheelchair for her to get about easier. We could not have been treated any better both at Manchester and Prague, where the staff were excellent and very helpful.

easyJet Customer review :  26 May 2014 by  Philip O'Connor    (UK)

EasyJet provide a great product these days. BRS-BCN and back. With speedy boarding, the check-in process is like business class. And allocated seating - I had pre-reserved, for a slight premium, one of the front row seats - more leg room than in any short-haul business class. Service very friendly and efficient. Complete punctuality.

easyJet Customer review :  25 May 2014 by  L Hughes    (UK)

Flight to Tel Aviv from Manchester. On time, crew friendly. I'm a nervous flyer but I felt fine, Well done easy jet.

easyJet Customer review :  24 May 2014 by  Bob Morrisey    (UK)

Manchester - Dalaman (Turkey) return. Surprisingly good. First time I had taken the family on easyjet, used monarch and Thomas Cook before and easy jet left Thomas Cook standing. Used Speedy Booking and Boarding system, well worth the money on return trip from Dalaman and very funny on way out at Manchester as all the non speedy bookers were moaning like hell. Budget airline food as expected, fresh egg and tomato sandwich was a decent size. Cabin crew great and helpful. Captain was a misery - I asked him If he could radio back to Manchester to Get the Manchester City result, but he was not amused.

easyJet Customer review :  19 May 2014 by  S Nimmo    (UK)

Great flights, both to and from Portugal, however, the queues at Faro airport easyjet baggage gates were very long. This however may have been caused by the Portugese security which was jam packed. The catering on the flight from Portugal to Liverpool ran out of warm food and other popular items less than a quarter of the way along the plane. The gift selection suffered much the same fate, because, we were informed, the outward flight from Liverpool to Portugal was busy, and had used up the supplies. Not a good idea to rely on the catering. better to eat before boarding.

easyJet Customer review :  19 May 2014 by  A Proctor    (UK)

First time flier with Easyjet, Manchester to Paphos return in April 2014. I had not considered Easyjet previously due to poor impression generated by TV documentary. However, our expectations were exceeded on both flights. Rapid check in using speedy boarding; friendly efficient staff; very modern, clean plane; the extra leg room seats were spacious and firm, yet comfortable. Prices competitive. Did not have a meal, but refreshments were fine. Flights were on time for both outward and inbound. Highly recommended.

easyJet Customer review :  14 May 2014 by  R Dow    (UK)

4 Flights in total, EDI-LTN-GVA and the same stop over on the journey home. I have no major complaints about the flights, the aircraft was to an acceptable standard, cabin crew were okay. Paid extra for speedy boarding more than worth it at EDI and LTN but not Geneva, as speedy boarding only gets you onto the bus first so after you get on the bus, all that money spent on getting there first as no speedy boarding customers can get on the aircraft before you. Consequently we were some of the last on. Except for that and the fact at the cooked cheese and ham toastie was a bit expensive a very good flights, would fly with them again just be careful what airports you book speedy boarding with!

easyJet Customer review :  13 May 2014 by  P Cullen    (UK)

Three return flights from Bristol to different destinations in the last three months, all very satisfactory. All left and arrived on time or a little early, staff were efficient and friendly and the aircraft were tidy (one with a new interior was very nice). We only ever had hand luggage (within the stated dimensions) and encountered no problems. I feel easyJet has clearly moved on from its low-cost roots and is now pretty much indistinguishable from legacy carriers, admittedly the fares are not much less, and can be more, unless you book well in advance, if you can though it is a good value.

easyJet Customer review :  12 May 2014 by  B J Hodge    (UK)

Inverness - Gatwick - Funchal - Gatwick - Inverness. All flights landed pretty well on schedule. Aircraft clean and crews all very good and efficient - even managed a second pass with drinks on longer legs. A319 a bit cramped but A320 more than adequate. Departure from FNC frustrating - called very early and they even had us lined up beside the apron. then the aircraft landed. Better planning would have reduced over an hour of standing around. Speedy Boarding was worth the cost.

easyJet Customer review :  11 May 2014 by  Amith Telagavi    (Germany)

Very good and clean aircraft. Most of the flights were scheduled on time, crew members attitude while giving safety instructions was bad. I would recommend EasyJet for their very lucrative pricing for short haul offerings, on time flights and reasonably new aircraft.

easyJet Customer review :  9 May 2014 by  L Cadwallader    (UK)

MAN-CFU-MAN. By booking early we got a very good deal for return flights to Corfu: in fact we would not have chosen Corfu but for the good flight prices. The journeys each way were well up to the standards we have always encountered when flying with easyJet: friendly and helpful cabin crews, informative flight deck and no hassle at the departure gates. We were held for a time between the gate and the plane in each direction, but still managed to depart marginally ahead of schedule and arrive a few minutes early in both cases. The only aspect that detracted from the overall experience was the seating on the A320 for our return flight: instead of the familiar easyJet seats we were faced with what looked like slimline (even economy!) seats. They seemed to offer a little more leg room and possibly better cabin visibility but the three of us all independently commented on the lack of comfort after less than an hour of a three hours' flight. The seats lacked padding and seemed foreshortened, as did the armrests My rating for seat comfort is therefore based half on the outward leg and half on the return leg. I hope these uncomfortable seats do not become standard in the future.

easyJet Customer review :  4 May 2014 by  S McNamara    (UK)

Recently flew Gatwick to Hurghada. Check in was great as Easyjet take up what seems to be an entire check in area of their own. Our hold bag was slightly over but the check in lady kindly ignored this. As we were travelling with our young daughter, we boarded ahead of other passengers which allowed us to get settled without holding other passengers up getting things into and out of bags. Service during the flight was great, announcements were adequate and we landed ahead of time in Hurghada. I am 6ft 5ins and found leg room to be fine. Sure you can't stretch out but it's fine for the duration of the flight. I really liked what seems to be new seating with thinner, more comfortable padding. All in all, another good experience with Easyjet.

easyJet Customer review :  30 April 2014 by  A Williams    (UK)

EZY 8621, out 26 April, return EZY 8628, 27 April. Nice new A320, will take a while to change whole fleet, cabin crew have a more fitting uniform for the corporate market, they have a good age range of crew and as with all walks of life you get good and bad but mostly good As for the food. Well it's not Virgin, Cathy or Emirates, but it's what you pay for. If you are hungry there is something to eat. They have changed their coffee from Starbucks which for me is good. Luggage issues: they do have some conflicting issues depending where you are, ie: only I piece of hand luggage. Then people get on with bags. Does make me laugh. As for the new size I have noted they all stay in the cabin and the larger ones moved to hold at no cost. Speedy boarding I use all the time and it works well. Now as to cost - cheap airline it is not, sometimes other providers can be a little cheaper but do they have the amount of flights. No I have had more problems with other airline than ever with easyjet.

easyJet Customer review :  28 April 2014 by  J Waller    (UK)

Easyjet hand luggage system is a joke. All hand luggage was allowed on the plane even if it did not fit the 'new' standard size. Having much smaller bags meant that we had to have 2 pieces under the seat so that they could fit 1 non guaranteed bag on the overhead locker. You are positively discriminated for taking a bag that is smaller that the new guaranteed size. Next time I fly I will be taking my usual size bag as this will end up in the overhead locker and I will get my leg space. No checks on the size of the luggage was performed at time of boarding. It took an extra 30 minutes to load the plane due to the chaos.

easyJet Customer review :  26 April 2014 by  T Hutchinson    (UK)

Daughter flow from Paris to Bristol with Laptop Bag and Cabin Luggage, treated ok on the French side. Flew back to Paris from Bristol with same Luggage, treated very badly, had to pay an extra £45 for laptop bag, welcome to rip off Britain.

easyJet Customer review :  24 April 2014 by  Eelco van den Heuvel    (Netherlands)

AMS-London Southend return. Again easyJet did an excellent job and far more cheaper than any airline between The Netherlands and London. We were whisked to London (40 mins) and back (35 mins). Legroom terrible, but that's the disadvantage of LC-flying. The only one. Efficient, friendly crew, good information from the cockpit and swift bagdrop both ways. The only problem is caused by passengers on row 16 and beyond boarding the plane at the front instead of - as requested - from the back. Not easyJet's fault. Southend is a breeze with up to 4 trains/hour to London (1hr).

easyJet Customer review :  24 April 2014 by  Rhys Crompton    (UK)

Flew LTN-ALC-LTN. Flight was at 6am which is a bit early but it was no big deal. Flight took off on time at Luton and arrived on time the other end. Flight was nearly full with 4-5 empty seats both ways. Cabin crew were helpful and friendly. I would recommend easyJet and I fly with them regularly on this route particularly. I didn't have any food so can't comment on that.

easyJet Customer review :  23 April 2014 by  J Hyder    (UK)

Booked with easyJet due to the cost factor and they were a lot cheaper than all the other airlines I looked into. Checked in online and had hand baggage only which made the whole experience painless and smooth from start to finish. I dislike the policy the airline has regarding just one bag, surely if I take a cabin case and a handbag to go under the seat in front this isn't a huge deal! Food onboard was expensive and limited as expected from a low cost airline as with entertainment which was non-existent and not needed on a 2 hour flight anyway.

easyJet Customer review :  20 April 2014 by  N Knowles    (UK)

London Luton, UK - Keflavik, Iceland, and return journey. Both planes departed slightly late, but arrived on schedule. Crew and staff excellent on both legs - friendly, polite and, in the case of the pilot and captain, informative about every aspect of the trip. This is a real help to people who are a little jittery on planes. Seats are reasonably comfortable for a trip under 3 hours - any more and it would start to become an issue. Being able to pre-book a seat on Easyjet is a major step up from the free-for-all chaos of a couple of years ago. The charges for hold luggage are excessive, but then this is an airline designed with city breaks in mind so hand luggage should accommodate most people's needs. No in-flight entertainment, but don't most people revert to their phones / laptops / tablets these days anyway? Onboard food and drink are pricey but not ridiculously expensive, and perfectly adequate compared to some of the muck served by other airlines. Have flown EJ before, will do again.

easyJet Customer review :  16 April 2014 by  M Gother    (UK)

MAN-RAK-MAN - Outbound was a decent flight, we had booked extra legroom seats, which was nice for a 4 hour flight, flight left on time and landed half hour early, the FA's worked hard during the flight, ensuring toilets were kept clean, I agree with other reviews in that the food is expensive. Return trip, flight was delayed by 90 minutes at Marrakech, but they did not announce the delay until 10 minutes after the flight was meant to depart, no announcements or explanation until after we had boarded. What was worrying, is that another easyjet flight to Milan was boarding whilst we were waiting and they had adopted a Ryanair style cage to check bag sizes, there were a lot of disgruntled passengers, Easyjet is my carrier of choice, but that will change if they start to adopt cheap money making tactics.

easyJet Customer review :  14 April 2014 by  Ram Jover    (Spain)

Gatwick - Valencia. When I arrived with my small suitcase and a small backpack with my laptop, the assistant told me I could not enter with two bags. At the same time the other passengers came with one suitcase but with many objects (clothing, bags) in hand. It was a robbery: £45 for a small bag. Never again will I fly with easyJet.

easyJet Customer review :  14 April 2014 by  Roy Clogstoun    (Australia)

Flew Easyjet from Luton to Tel Aviv in March. Both flights left and arrived on time. Major problems with the flights were the times, if left early in the morning and arrived back late at night which necessitated a stay in a hotel. I had a small bag which I wanted to put in the hold but they wanted £30 for the service. No IFE available the food and drinks on the flight over priced.

easyJet Customer review :  14 April 2014 by  M Cowell    (UK)

LGW-VCE/PSA-LGW. Both flights operated to schedule. Boarding swift and efficient. Aircraft (A319's) in good condition and crew friendly and informative. Seats pre-allocated (at no cost) so family sat together. Fare was very good. Easyjet becoming my preferred 1st choice on Euro shorthaul.

easyJet Customer review :  14 April 2014 by  B Fenne    (UK)

We travelled (or tried to!) on 9 April and were supposed to be flying back at 15.10hrs. We were told that there was a technical fault and they would have to fly a plane from the UK which would delay our flight by 7.5 hrs. We were given a £4.50 voucher for food which is an absolute joke. Passengers were treated with great disdain, staff were rude and unhelpful and they even left a very old couple in wheelchairs to their own devices. Anyway we decided to get another flight with BA but had a terrible struggle to get our bags back. We were told that now we had booked other flights Easyjet took no responsibility for our bags as it was BAs responsibility to get our bags off the Easyjet plane on the runway! We eventually got our bags after lots of chasing and managed to get our BA flight within the nick of time. Apparently the Easyjet plane finally departed 11 hours late. We will never travel with them again.

easyJet Customer review :  11 April 2014 by  Aileen Manwell    (UK)

"Less Customers, less issues" that was a comment yesterday from one of the EasyJet representative at Gate 17 from London Luton to Berlin Schoenefeld (departure 18.15 pm). They have done anything they could to get rid of customers. I flew with my 3 year old son who I paid full price for. I didn't want to take an extra luggage for him due to the many stairs on the way to the gate. Therefore I took one piece of luggage which was one inch too big. It was only one luggage for both of us. Nothing else and they charged us 45 pounds. Another customer same issue who had no cash and only a ATM Card to pay for his oversized back was refused to enter the aircraft until payment. Luckily another customer helped him out. Never again with EasyJet.

easyJet Customer review :  11 April 2014 by  Ben Street    (UK)

We flew on an EasyJet Airbus A319-100. We flew from Bristol to Mallorca. FA's were friendly and catered to our every need. The toilets were a little dirty but what do you expect? Seats felt very comfy. Food was satisfactory but a little hot. I would have no qualms about flying with EasyJet again!

easyJet Customer review :  9 April 2014 by  Max Chenery    (UK)

Flown with various other carriers in my time but I personally think it's impossible to beat easyJet in terms of practicality and efficiency. Flew London Luton - Madrid Barajas and returned 3 days later. Outgoing flight pushed back on time and departed as scheduled, smooth flight, very professional and impressively presented crew who were extremely attentive throughout. Lots of communication from the flight deck and arrived 20 minutes early. Bags delivered promptly. Coming home, plane arrived 30 minutes before expected departure, it was turned around within a matter of minutes and we boarded early. Pushed back approximately 3 minutes early, departed with an expected flight time of 1hour and 50 minutes. Plane was absolutely immaculate and again the crew were fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble and everything was handled professionally. Landed at Luton 20 minutes early, bags again delivered within 5 minutes of clearing immigration. I would undeniably recommend EasyJet over British Airways and other competitors short haul offerings, at least with easyJet you can expect a consistently excellent service, on time flights and reasonably new aircraft, the low cost carriers and catching up!

easyJet Customer review :  8 April 2014 by  Hills Thomas    (UK)

Gatwick-Malta, A321. Service was good but the food seemed pricey! Seats were a bit cramped but better than Flybe. Boarding was easy but took time. Hold items came out on time. Overall it was a good flight.

easyJet Customer review :  7 April 2014 by  M Robertson    (Italy)

EZY990. Flew out of Venice to Naples on 5 April 2014. Without notifying any passengers that the flight was to be delayed 2 hours we all stood in line waiting to board. There was also a gate change that happened. Once onboard and inflight we were all informed of the drinks/food they offer however, you had to pay for everything, including water. Will never fly EasyJet again.

easyJet Customer review :  4 April 2014 by  G Singh    (UK)

The Easyjet customer service is really pathetic, with no flexibility. I arrived at the Boarding Gate 25 minutes before the flight departure for a short flight from Amsterdam to Luton and was not allowed to board the flight while the gates were still open. I paid additional Euro 80 and had to wait for more than 3 hours to board the next flight. I am frequent flyer and was shocked to see, to me it was a deliberate attempt by Easyjet to earn more money.

easyJet Customer review :  3 April 2014 by  D Wilk    (USA)

Copenhagen to Basel Switzerland, no issues except the walk to the terminal was literally a mile! Baggage was checked for size, deemed acceptable but because flight was full, they put it with checked bags (no charge as it was correct size). Several days later we flew from Paris (PDG) to Copenhagen. This time the agents were very rude, pulling people at random out of line, including us to tell us we had to pay 110 euros for our 2 bags (same bags, same clothes) as they had to be checked in. We had no choice but pay (it cost as much as the flight). Very poor customer service.

easyJet Customer review :  1 April 2014 by  Tony Quinn    (UK)

BRS-FNC-BRS. Used EJ for the second time in a month, both flights early so top marks again. These flights were completely uneventful and everything was as expected which is exactly the way it should be. Even check-in at FNC has improved and was much better than the last time we were there (looks like EJ now has its own staff as opposed to handing agents). The return landing at BRS must have been made by the trainee as we did come down with one hell of a bump (the Cabin Manager actually made a comment on it). Looking forward to our next trip as EJ is now a good airline.

easyJet Customer review :  1 April 2014 by  G Watson    (UK)

The new policy on cabin bags is not acceptable. On a recent flight to from Gatwick to Gibraltar we took identical bags in each direction but were not allowed to take the bags into the cabin on the return leg. The bags had to go into the hold. The bags contained our computers, wallets, money, tickets and other valuable items. These bags were not lockable as we expected to have them with us. Their size has been acceptable on dozens of other flights with Easyjet and other airlines as they are made to fit within the airline in cabin sizing. The excuse for this 'new' ruling was that the flight was full. Every flight that I have been on with Easyjet has been full! They need to address the issue of passengers taking oversize bags onto the aircraft without penalising those of us who always ensure we have the correct size and weight for cabin bags. Until that happens, we will fly with other airline.

easyJet Customer review :  31 March 2014 by  R Hunt    (Czech Republic)

Although it is an improvement that all seats are now allocated, it's worth noting that even if you have purchased an allocated a seat up front, this does not mean that you have Speedy Boarding. In fact Speedy Boarding now seems pointless, since you need to get to the gate amongst the earliest passengers, or so they told me at the gate last night. Seems to me that EasyJet should now copy best practice by proper airlines, and board by seat number on busier flights. At the moment it is unnecessarily stressful.

easyJet Customer review :  29 March 2014 by  D Tulip    (UK)

Flew from Gatwick to Sharm-El-Sheikh in Egypt. We arrived at Gatwick, and first impressions were not good. Massive check-in queue, and the flight left in just over 90 minutes. Thankfully for us, they asked everyone for the Sharm bound flight to come forward. Very impressed with this, as most airlines leave you to struggle on your own. Friendly staff at counter, who couldn't stop smiling and were most helpful. Rushed to the gate, and boarded straight away as we had priority boarding (for £20 extra mind you). Brand new A319 Airbus, with clean and comfortable seats. Stewardesses were very kind and helpful, offering us drinks, food and being most attentive. They were so good, they got a 4th drinks run in 25 minutes before landing. Had a decent bacon sarnie for breakfast, which was a bit pricey at £2.50 but didn't taste like melted plastic. However, there was no IFE so had to make do with iPad instead. Had same crew on way back, and again were faultless. Overall, I will definitely fly with Easyjet again!

easyJet Customer review :  28 March 2014 by  C Lynne    (USA)

Without question the worst flying experience in my 45 years of travelling. Departed late, kept us queuing for 45 minutes, no communication. Returning from Amsterdam, the furthest gate out, no elevators, No bathrooms, rude staff who put us through unnecessary steps to measure our baggage, kept asking for our boarding basses for no reason, barked at us, and when I put my luggage in the measuring box and it fit, I was told, "It doesn't fit comfortably," and made us pay 55 Euros each, even though we had already paid extra to bring larger bags on board. For that amount of money I couple have flown a civilized airline like KLM.

easyJet Customer review :  19 March 2014 by  M Caforio    (Italy)

Milan MXP to Naples and back 3 days later. Both flights full, yet boarding ok and both flights landed ahead of schedule. Comfort in the seat is ok for a flight of 2 hours (if you are not too tall or heavy). Booking months in advance, the value for money is good. I've seen the fares one week before and the price really went up. I recommend for people looking for the essential, i.e. flying on time from point A to point B.

easyJet Customer review :  18 March 2014 by  D Griffith    (UK)

Disappointed to see that EasyJet at Stansted adopt the Ryanair approach to boarding; passengers with two items of hand luggage ie a lady with a handbag and say, a stroller, are only allowed to carry on one of them! Needless to say my partner put her handbag inside the other and when on board took it out again. The crew were indifferent.

easyJet Customer review :  17 March 2014 by  N Holdsworth    (UK)

LGW-Malta. Although I am a frequent flyer, I did manage to go to the wrong terminal. My fault, but the fact that easyJet operate from both terminals at Gatwick is unusual and they should do more to point this out to people before they join the long bag drop queue in South terminal. Fair enough, the queues move fast and staff call out the flights that are closing, but that isn't much help to you if you are in the wrong terminal altogether. Fortunately in our case we realised our error quickly and we got to north terminal and made our flight, but I would argue that the bag drop system needs serious improvement. The actual flight was ok but the seat pitch is unacceptable for such a long flight. It is ok to read but not enough to work on a laptop - this is an issue for business travellers. The only good thing about easyjet is the coffee, which is much better than their competitors. The allocated seating is also an improvement but we were allocated seats across the aisle from one another, not ideal. I would say easyjet have some way to go before they can say they are really competing with BA etc for business travellers. They need to seriously look at what Norwegian are doing.

easyJet Customer review :  11 March 2014 by  Quinn Tony    (UK)

BRS-BCN-BRS. Both flights were early so full marks. We've being using EJ since its inception and I think it is now almost on par with BA. These flights were good and the introduction of allocated seating has been a vast improvement. Check-in at Bristol was fast but BCN is still a bit of a wait (always has been -30 minutes this time). Still some room for improvement though. Hand luggage storage is a shambles and £2-50 for a cup of tea is scandalous (but you don't have buy). Prices also seem to have risen dramatically but EJ is still the best of the low cost carriers.

easyJet Customer review :  10 March 2014 by  S Neal    (UK)

Have flown easyjet before and would use again in the future. I have returned from a lovely holiday from Portugal today-the flight was slightly delayed due to Air Traffic Control problems in France but this did not affect my experience in the slightest. When it came time to start descent (which I was not aware of) one of the cabin crew tapped me on the shoulder to ask me to put my earphones and phone away on which I was watching a movie. I put everything away in double quick time as soon as I was asked and pushed my bag under the seat in front. As she walked off behind me I heard her comment to either a colleague or another passenger "there's always one". I was very annoyed by this and advised one of her colleagues on the way off the plane. I deliberately hung back until most of the passengers had got off so that I did not cause a scene and I deliberately did not go to the woman in question so that it did not get out if hand. The other lady assured me that they have a debrief after every flight and that my comments would be discussed. The whole point of putting the headphones in and watching the movie was for me not to disturb anyone and cabin noise not to disturb me so I was not being ignorant. However, her colleagues response to my comment was very professional and reassuring.

easyJet Customer review :  10 March 2014 by  Jeyes Philip    (UK)

LGW-VRN (Gatwick-Verona). My first trip with Easyjet and I will admit to a sense of trepidation using a budget airline with a bit of a reputation! Carry-on only so I did not have the apparent burden of queuing to check a bag. I also used the speedy-board option which avoided the one gripe I would have: people boarded the plane from both front and rear but without any consideration to seat allocation meaning that people were trying to pass each other in the aisle with bags in hand - close to mayhem. Seats were comfortable and legroom good (I'm a reasonably tall person), flight attendants very friendly and helpful. In summary I was pleasantly surprised.

easyJet Customer review :  7 March 2014 by  Keith Smith    (UK)

Manchester-Keflavik and return. It has been many years since we last flew with easyJet and all we can say how much they have improved. Our flight from MAN commenced with a lovely smile from the girl on check in which did not take long. Flight on time on outbound. Meals on the aircraft were very good and not too expensive. Aircraft very clean, cabin crew excellent and professional both flights. Inbound flight departed 30 mins late from KEF due to taxi ways requiring clearing of snow! Arrived 10 mins late into MAN. Will definitely use them again on this route.

easyJet Customer review :  6 March 2014 by  J Michel    (Switzerland)

GVA-LGW, LGW-BSL. I have no problem with the flights (full both ways) and the extra-ordinary amount of hand luggage onboard, the cabin crew are very pleasant and do a good job. The bag drop at both GVA and LGW is appalling. 55mins to check a bag in at GVA (and half the drop off points closed), 45mins at LGW (all the points open, just not enough of them). easyJet seem to have spent a fortune enticing business travellers - complete waste of money if they expect a Business traveller (let alone a holiday maker) to stand shuffling along in a snake-like queue just to check in a bag! Until they get their act together I would avoid them, simply unacceptable and treating their clients with contempt.

easyJet Customer review :  6 March 2014 by  D Forbes    (UK)

We have travelled with Easyjet many times on different aircraft types the latest being a trip from Liverpool to Malaga and return. Outbound was on an older type aircraft, the usual bulky seats meaning smaller seat pitch, leg- room etc. however still perfectly bearable for the cheap cost and for the short trip. The return flight however was excellent! It must have been a newer aircraft or newer designed interior, many passengers were commenting on it. Thinner seat backs and everything more streamlined made for a much more spacious seat pitch and a more comfortable journey. We could not fault it at all. We have never had any problems with Easyjet airport or aircraft staff and we wonder if any negative reviews towards staff are actually 'Easyjet' staff and not in fact the airport staff from the airport they are departing from and therefore nothing to do with Easyjet? We really cannot understand the reviews on here with regards to luggage. Easyjet (along with all airlines including Low- cost) clearly state their hold and hand luggage policy. If you choose to exceed (or ignore) these policies then expect to be challenged or charged (if you aren't, then happy days).

easyJet Customer review :  6 March 2014 by  S Smith    (UK)

They might be the cheapest but that's for a reason. As a frequent flyer I have never used easyjet, but did a quick trip to Germany and needed just a cheap flight instead of transatlantic. You are treated poorly by employees that cannot be bothered. The cabin staff were fine, its the boarding staff that I have a problem with, seeing passengers getting charge 55 euros for a case which was only a few millimetres too big. I will know if I travel again in Europe would rather pay the extra few pounds and travel with a decent airline.

easyJet Customer review :  4 March 2014 by  J Wiseman    (Australia)

Paris to London. The crew member in the boarding line was extremely rude, abrupt and uninformative. It was all in relation to cabin baggage being more than one bag, mind you the second bag for us was a tiny handbag. We flew from Italy to Paris with no problems carrying exactly the same baggage. We were then rudely pulled out of the line, and asked if we understood English in a condescending voice, after being given no time to try and fit our handbags into our luggage. We were then sent to the boarding desk because we couldn't fit one in. The crew member there had no idea why we were sent there, so he sent us back. We were then told it was going to cost an extra 55 Euro for a bag 1cm thicker than the allowed thickness, which is outrageous, not to mention we were well under our weight limit. I then noticed that some other passengers had cabin baggage as big as the one we had to pay extra for and put in the hold and also a large handbag or briefcase. In one country we are allowed certain things and the next we are not. For the same company in these countries, policies and procedures are different, obviously as a result of poor management. I would not recommend anybody use this airline, I would rather pay extra for another airline and will be in future.