easyJet Passenger Reviews and easyJet Customer Trip Reports

WATCH the Videos to Experience Airline Product and Service

easyJet Customer review :  18 September 2014 by  Alan Thompson    (UK)

Gatwick to Bari. Ground staff surly as ever, claimed to have announced boarding for those with small children but in fact did not. Cabin crew as nice as ever. Noticed we were circling Bari then captain announced weather was too bad to land. After further circling diverted to Brindisi as fuel low. Refuelled then back to Bari an hour and a half late. But at all times the Captain was great, informing of the problem and steps to resolve it. Very professional and one can't ask for more.

easyJet Customer review :  18 September 2014 by  Jefferies Jane    (UK)

I recently flew easyJet from Stansted to Edinburgh. I had only hand luggage plus a handbag. There was no problem. Coming back, however, I was told that I wasn't allowed to have my hand bag with me and it had to be packed in my hand luggage, not easy because the things I'd bought whilst in Scotland. Made my case fuller than it had previously been, but, rules, I suppose, are rules, despite that the seem to be different at each airport. Imagine my surprise then, when the tannoy informed me, that apart from my hand luggage, I was permitted one bag of shopping! I wonder what would have happened had I put my handbag into the carrier bag. I'm not trying to flout rules, but I find it very confusing when goalposts are changed.

easyJet Customer review :  15 September 2014 by  David Naert    (Belgium)

BRU-LGW-BRU for 98 return including one piece of luggage. Beats Eurostar hands down in terms of price when you book last minute. Full outbound flight, much lighter load on the return flight into BRU. Both flights delayed. Luggage on the belt when getting to the arrivals hall in LGW, only a 2 mins wait in Brussels. At LGW, the gate was only announced at 16.50 with the notice that the gate would close at 16.56, which made for a hasty trek across the famous bridge to the gate, where speedy boarding had just been completed. Despite the delays, all in all quite satisfactory flights.

easyJet Customer review :  15 September 2014 by  H Simmons    (Australia)

I travelled Prague to Rome. I checked one backpack into the hold. I was carrying a small backpack which weighed about six kilos. I had a small bumbag around my waist which contained my valuables. I was told by this arrogant, rude tall staff member to place my small bumbag into my backpack as he deemed it to be an extra bag. I have been travelling for 40 years and never come across this pedantic, ridiculous rule. There were passengers there with three times the amount of my land luggage and many of them had their valuables in bags around their necks as well as their hand luggage. We also had to pay extra money from Split to Rome for hold luggage because it didn't come up on the Easyjet software app and it cost us more money at the airport. I won't be flying Easyjet anymore.

easyJet Customer review :  10 September 2014 by  Jonathan Drever    (UK)

On-time departure as seems to be keenly adhered on any flights I've taken with easyjet. Informative flight deck and friendly cabin crew who for not one moment do I think want be be greeting every single passenger onboard, but they do it and it's invaluable in my opinion leading to positive customer perception. Naturally being an airline of it's type anything you want onboard bar the toilet is chargable. Not a problem as what's on offer is priced reasonably, the selection being good and if it's hot food you're purchasing it comes to you hot not lukewarm. Cabin crew seem to be far more visible during the flight than on some airlines which is undoubtedly a positive. Whilst no one expects them trolling the aisles for the who flight it is great to see them other than during cabin preparation and service times. Definitely an airline I'd have no hesitation in recommending. Comfortable, on time flight, priced competitively, clean and comfortable cabin. Wishful thinking would have me hope some of the national airlines would embrace some of easyjets best practices but that will never happen so easyjet where practicable and price dependant would always be my first choice.

easyJet Customer review :  10 September 2014 by  Ariane Saldebar-Stribling    (Italy)

NAP-VCE. My last flight on easyJet was around March time frame. The luggage policy is a bit outrageous, especially the carry-on policy. The flight was smooth and flight attendants were nice. Staff in Naples were very nice especially when i got mad about the carry-on policy. The staff in Venice were very nice, they helped me get on my flight quicker since I was about to miss it. They were nice enough to hold my spot in line while I went to go pay for my luggage. Overall, it was a good flight and airlines.

easyJet Customer review :  7 September 2014 by  Karl Whitehead    (UK)

Just flown back from Jersey to Liverpool after a week, both flights on time, cabin crew attentive and polite. Flight deck crew announcement going out patchy but coming back good, all in all good flights. I'll travel again.

easyJet Customer review :  2 September 2014 by  A Arvin    (USA)

Prague to Rome Fiumicino (Terminal 2), 18 August 2014. Ground staff were extremely rude about their overhead baggage policy. Cabin crew was more bothered about gossiping rather than serving the passengers.

easyJet Customer review :  29 August 2014 by  Alex Luke    (USA)

FCO-PRG. Flight went well and in fact arrived early. Seat cramped, but I got what I paid for. PRG-FCO. Flight was full, during boarding, there was this rude ground staff. She forced everyone to cut down their baggage to one piece per person. I told her that during our flight to Rome, they allowed us to bring 2 pieces per passenger. She said things like, I "dont care what you did in Rome, this is Prague, follow our rules". This is unacceptable, easyjet needs to train their employees.

easyJet Customer review :  29 August 2014 by  J Sheldon    (Switzerland)

Recently took 4 Easyjet flights: GVA-LGW-DME-LGW-GVA. Maybe I was lucky, but everything worked out very well. Of all the flights, only the first segment GVA-LGW was late, about 40 minutes, but I'd planned an overnight stay before the 07:00 flight the next morning. I booked exit-row seats for the two long flights to and from DME and on my return leg, had the whole exit row to myself, so I lay down and even managed to sleep. I found the FAs friendly and helpful, the on-board food is fine with me, though some healthy options would be nice.

easyJet Customer review :  27 August 2014 by  F Kieran    (UK)

I flew on the 12th from Luton to Palma and return on the 19th. I admit I was slightly worried after reading some of the reviews on here but I was pleasantly surprised. Checked in online however this doesn't save time as you still have to join a long line of people waiting to drop their bags off. This wasn't much of an issue as it was only about 10 minutes but I didn't see the point of checking in ourselves. The aircraft was clean and tidy and the seats were comfortable enough for just over 2 hours. We were late taking off by 5 minutes which doesn't matter as we made up the time. The food on board was nice, and not too expensive for airline food. Cabin crew were lovely and professional and captain was very informative. I thought this flight was better than the Thomson flight I took 6 months ago which was double the price!

easyJet Customer review :  21 August 2014 by  J Hunter    (UK)

EZY5336, 17th July 2014. On the plus side, Easyjet are pretty punctual but two issues made recent trips just too irritating. Firstly, the baggage drop at Gatwick is woeful. You really should not need to arrive 2.5 hrs before departure and queue for an hour or so, just because EZ can't be bothered to have all the desks open (or rent some more). Staff shout out destinations so those about to miss their flight can go to the front of the queue. Perhaps it's better not to arrive too early and just wait for the 'late shout' - it's probably quicker! It's not as if EZ don't know how many customers are due to arrive each day so they really should plan things better. The 2nd irritation is being called to 'board' when at the gate. This isn't really boarding at all because typically you just show your boarding card and passport and enter a holding pen (eg Toulouse) and wait there, sometimes for 20 minutes or so. Again, it's for Easyjet's convenience/saving, not the customers'. Why call family groups first so > they can stand for longer, rather than call them last? Sometimes, Easyjet can be good value but often they are about the same price as flag carriers but the service remains very budget airline. For me, I'd pay a small premium for a decent airline. But if you don't mind queues, shouty staff and noisy sales announcements on board, they're OK. Better than Ryanair though.

easyJet Customer review :  19 August 2014 by  Nesbitt Paul    (Thailand)

LGW to Nantes. They say you get what you pay for but this was more expensive than the scheduled flight from London City. I fly multiple times/year normally long haul and I have never seen such rude, uncaring staff as the ground staff at LGW. As commented upon by another reviewer silly me for checking in a bag as this then meant that I was told to stow my laptop under my seat as the overhead bins were for those with trolley bags. Check-in was a scrum added to by having to climb over those whose bags were overweight by a couple of paperbacks and were forced to re- pack their suitcases. Never again.

easyJet Customer review :  19 August 2014 by  C Doebbler    (Switzerland)

GVA-VCE, GVA-LUT, LUT-GVA, GVA-ORY, ORY-GVA. A terrible airline, usually late, has own rules which it does not follow, poor security, poorly trained staff at gate and on plane. The only reason to fly Easyjet used to be the price, but with the delays and increased baggage costs you need to add about 50% to fare to compare.

easyJet Customer review :  19 August 2014 by  David Carmichael    (UK)

Within the last 2 months I have travelled with Easyjet 6 times all Glasgow to Bristol return. Flights were always on time onboard staff friendly and not over pushy with onboard sales. Overall a very pleasant experience.

easyJet Customer review :  19 August 2014 by  J Baumeister    (Thailand)

Flight with family, Rome to Basel. At boarding no information of which gate to take. Waited for 2 hours until we were brought to aircraft. In front of aircraft bus turned around and brought us back to gate. No information why. After 4 hours we were told we might get a flight at 10 pm (instead of 1 pm) to Geneva, then Bus to Basel - at 3 am in the morning when the airport was closed! They promised us a refund, which was later denied and only given a flight two days later. Service the worst I have ever experienced. Unacceptable. Will never use again.

easyJet Customer review :  14 August 2014 by  Lucy Hardy    (UK)

Edinburgh - Bristol, 8 Aug 14, arrived at Edinburgh airport early so asked if I could transfer to an earlier flight, was transferred immediately and given an extra legroom seat free of charge without asking by the very helpful lady on the information desk and also speedy boarding. Use easyjet frequently and they never disappoint.

easyJet Customer review :  14 August 2014 by  M Salmon    (UK)

Flight from Gatwick to Rhodes, 30/07/14. Baggage drop was sorted within 5 minutes while we watched massive queues at all other airlines desks getting impatient. Found this quite amusing! Were then put to the front of the passport queue by an Easyjet staff member to save us some time too! Straight onto plane and we left early as everyone was on board early - great! Service was friendly on board but basic. Smooth flight with no gimmicks. Quick at other end too. Coming back was even better - 5 minutes from getting off the coach to being sat in departure lounge while everyone else joined their huge queues again! Does what it says on the tin really!

easyJet Customer review :  14 August 2014 by  D Goodman    (UK)

Flew LGW - Bordeaux on 26th July 2014. Gatwick check-in a complete nightmare - massive queue despite arriving 2.5 hours before the flight. Speedy boarding equally chaotic as some non-'speedy boarders' had already started queuing at the gate and stayed where they were. The two queues then became mixed up with the 'families' who were also trying to board first so 'Speedy Boarding' really not worth the trouble and checking in on-line academic as everyone had to queue anyway.

easyJet Customer review :  14 August 2014 by  A Muller    (USA)

Flew from LGW-BFS. First of all our cabin baggage was just 2 centimetres too long and because of that wanted to charge us 45 pounds to put the bag in the hold. Very rude about it. Gate agent who thought she had a little bit of power. So they have us a rubbish bag out of the bin to put our stuff in. By the way this bag has flown in the easyJet cabin before without a problem. When we boarded the plane, we told a cabin crew member and rudely said to us "You must have got away with it before but you didn't this time." We even saw bigger bags than our one going in the overhead lockers! We told a crew member and he said, "Well I'm not checking the bag sizes." No customer courtesy! Next, my grandmother is disabled and when we boarded the plane, since one of our family members booked the flight didn't choose the seats, they gave us a window and a middle seat. My grandmother is claustrophobic and has arthritis. We asked if she could have an aisle seat and said there was nothing that could be done and that she would have to take that seat. Not one bit of sympathy! The man who had the aisle seat was kind enough to let her sit on the aisle and he sat at the window! No courtesy from the staff! No help! Outrageously not allowing our bag on because of the wheel being 2 centimetres too long when bigger bags we saw were allowed on!

easyJet Customer review :  12 August 2014 by  M Linnie    (Ireland)

BFS-EDI EDI-BFS, July. Outbound flight slightly delayed due to a technical issue but no fault of the airline, outbound flight was great! Attentive cabin crew, A320 spacious and modern, adequate legroom for this short flight, ended up arriving early in EDI despite this short delay. Return flight on A319 was very much the same story! Will definitely use EZY again!

easyJet Customer review :  4 August 2014 by  Davide Greco    (Italy)

Flew MXP-HAM on July 4th and back three days later. Onward flight delayed half an hour but no big issue as I was travelling for leisure and Hamburg was my final destination. Plane reasonably clean and comfortable, crew friendly even if not as professional as you would expect them to be (often making jokes and laugh among themselves). Seat assignment worked fine so the boarding was smooth, even though a bit slow both ways as they start to queue people at the gate well in advance. The best things were price and schedule, which is what makes you choose a low cost carrier at the end. I often fly Ryanair as they are based in Bergamo, where I live and work, and it had been a long time (8 years) since I last flew with Easyjet: this experience was ok and I will still consider them as an option for future trips.

easyJet Customer review :  4 August 2014 by  Bill Jackson    (Spain)

Mykonos to Rome and no complaints at all. The bag drop at Mykonos airport was swift, boarding was easy and it was a very comfortable flight.

easyJet Customer review :  4 August 2014 by  Perrin Michel    (Brazil)

Venice-CDG. Very worn out Airbus. Outside (paint) and inside! Priority check-in and boarding were a bit messy. Captain was great.

easyJet Customer review :  4 August 2014 by  K Fraser    (New Zealand)

LGW to INV. 1) 'Bag drop' and online check in a complete joke when you still have to join a mammoth snake like queue and basically 'check in' anyway! What's the point? 2) Those passengers who do pay extra to check in their hold baggage are only discriminated once on board. The new cabin baggage policy means most passengers take trolley bags on - fair enough. However, those who don't and have a small bag or daypack are expected to forfeit their leg room so trolley bags go in the stowage bins. 3) Nice new clean aircraft, attentive crew. Pity the magazines were stained, torn, pages missing and out of date. Basic service. If you can't be bothered replacing them, please don't have them in the seat pocket. I gave up looking for the 'menu' because the magazines were filthy. 4) Sorry, bring back full service airlines. Altough Easyjet do a good job of letting you know your flying low cost, are their prices really that low?

easyJet Customer review :  30 July 2014 by  Y Mirindi    (Belgium)

BRU-SXF. Flight on time, boarding was quick on the new looking A320 cabin, seat pitch seemed better than Wizzair or Ryanair. The crew were very friendly and flight deck informative. The food/snack selection on board was not very expensive. EasyJet definitely delivers a good low cost product.

easyJet Customer review :  30 July 2014 by  B Depaepe    (Belgium)

Flew BRU - LYS, 16/07/14. Boarding on time, the plane an Airbus A319, good and clean. Seats are comfortable but the pitch is a bit small. Portuguese cabin crew very kind and professional. Snacks on board are a bit expensive but it's not necessary for a 1 hour flight. Arrival on time. Value for money: very good.

easyJet Customer review :  30 July 2014 by  N Morley    (UK)

7.45 flight from Gatwick to Gibraltar diverted to Malaga due to fog, my son travelling alone (aged 16). Member of crew says on tannoy "bus service will take you to Gibraltar", that's it. Remember it is 135km away. My son quickly goes to toilet, gets through passport control and gets his suitcase (one of last off carousel), goes to find bus and nothing - no Easyjet rep, no directions, nothing. He reckons max 10 mins from when he got his suitcase to when he was out in foyer/concourse etc. Eventually he finds the Easyjet Malaga desk on a different floor, basically zero interest, tough. Numerous calls to Easyjet UK - absolutely hopeless, said they had no obligation to get you to your end destination if you missed a bus they provided, they admit they never do a head count on the bus. We have a 16 year old 135kms from his destination and Easyjet on site answer is "tough, go and use public transport".

easyJet Customer review :  30 July 2014 by  P Kieran    (UK)

Glasgow to Berlin Schonefeld (17th July) and back again (27th July). Flight was on time in both directions, check- in was straight forward, we had booked extra leg-room seats so used the speedy boarding check-in desks which saves time. Staff are always friendly. Fares have gone up in price a fair bit though!

easyJet Customer review :  26 July 2014 by  McMahon Desmond    (Australia)

6/6/2014. I can not believe the bad reviews from others from Australia my wife and were a bit hesitant to use easyjet but had no choice from Montpellier to London and they were as good as any airline.

easyJet Customer review :  23 July 2014 by  Thomson Ian    (UK)

This was a flight from Gatwick to Edinburgh on July 9, 2014. My first complaint concerns the lateness of take off (an hour). Then we were assigned the last seat on the starboard side of the aircraft despite my wife requiring wheelchair assistance. The return journey on July 18th left right on time, but on landing was assigned a parking space in the international section of the airport. This entailed a walk to a bus to enable passengers to get to baggage claim. Of course, with my wife requiring wheelchair assistance, we were kept on the plane till an "ambulance" vehicle arrived to take us to baggage claim. This took up to close to an hour while a friend waited in flight arrivals to take us home. Overall, not good enough.

easyJet Customer review :  23 July 2014 by  Romanenko Illia    (France)

Paris-Berlin-Paris in February 2014 and Paris-Pisa-Paris in March 2014. While boarding in Paris Orly is more or less fine, the airports of Berlin and Pisa are awful, the staff are impolite and indifferent and the boarding process is extremely badly organised. Actually, in Berlin and Pisa, they announce "boarding" while the plane is not actually there, put all the passengers in the small room with no fresh air and place to seat. Above mentioned airports are very small and look like hangars. Easyjet writes that the boarding ends 30 minutes before flight, while actually it opens 30 minutes before, or sometimes even later!. The positive thing is that their flights are more or less on time and the tickets are relatively cheap (but not always).

easyJet Customer review :  23 July 2014 by  Perrin Michel    (Brazil)

CDG-Biarritz. On 11 A & B seats (speedy boarding + better pitch). No disappointment. However, we paid for better seats. After doors closing a passenger came from a normal seat and sat in 11C. Some airlines would prevent it. However the situation was worse as that passenger was extremely rude/threatening and tall/large, invading my space all the time. Crew did not act, and we did not know what to do. It could have been avoided by them.

easyJet Customer review :  23 July 2014 by  R Briggs    (UK)

LGW-VEN, 17 July. If you wish to be treated like cattle and snapped at by the ground staff, then choose EasyJet. Cabin Crew are OK but ground staff, terrible. You can carry a sizeable trolley bag but if you have a laptop and briefcase, they are not allowed even though the combined size and weight is half that of a trolley bag. Do not expect logic or intelligence to play a part.

easyJet Customer review :  21 July 2014 by  Heather Williams    (UK)

We were caught up in the recent Air Traffic Control strike and while sat with our bags waiting for our transfer to the airport back to Bristol our flight was cancelled. Our only complaint was the text advised of the flight cancellation and what to do re compensation but did not tell us what to do at that very moment. We decided to make our way to the airport anyway and once there joined a queue of other confused passengers. Anyway to cut a long story short we were put in a 4* Marriott Hotel, full board, for an additional 3 nights at no cost to ourselves. We had agreed to take the Gatwick flight back on the Saturday as this was the only flight available, but on reaching the airport early we asked if there might be any chance that there were places on the Bristol flight. We were told to return in an hour and on returning found the lady on the desk had saved 2 seats for us and we were home by midday.

easyJet Customer review :  21 July 2014 by  M Cristea    (Romania)

Palma de Mallorca to Rome Fiumicino on July 3. Bit late departure and arrival, explanations (crowded airports) and apologies from cockpit, pleasant short flight, nice overviews of Balearic and Italian coasts.

easyJet Customer review :  13 July 2014 by  Craig Bennett    (UK)

Manchester-Tenerife. Late June. All I can say what a fantastic flight. Bang on time both ways even with the air traffic strike in France. We even landed 30 mins early into Manchester. Perfect. Now let's get to the reason I'm writing this review and that's the crew. Smart, smiling and when an elderly lady was taken ill on push back she was dealt with the utmost professionalism that made her elderly companion at ease. I most certainly will fly with easyjet again.

easyJet Customer review :  13 July 2014 by  O Tatiana    (UK)

Third time flying and delay is 2 hours plus each time. Sitting in Geneva airport and all 3 flights from here (London, - 2 flights, Venice, other) have delays this afternoon, 7 July 2014. An easyjet employee had just lied to us he was not aware of any delays to our flights minutes away from an announcement of a multiple hours delay (so that we enter duty free zone where there is obviously no service desk of easyjet). All delays are due to faulty aircraft and not weather conditions. Vote zero out of 10 for easyjets' faulty aircraft, no service desk / absence of client service and unqualified staff. My experience with Ryanair recently has been significantly better - no delays and landing on time.

easyJet Customer review :  9 July 2014 by  Suzanne Lagan    (UK)

I have been flying with easyjet for years on a regular basis and have recently been disappointed with how rapidly their customer service has declined. The last 3 times I have attempted to fly with easyjet have been disastrous and unnecessarily stressful with little compassion or understanding from staff who can only read legal requirements. The first was when I had a flexifare and attempted to change to earlier flight as per the terms and conditions of this flight but due to an error of assigning the right reference number, they charged me a whole new fare. A month later I was going home for the weekend to see my family (I live in London, my family in Belfast) and arrived at the airport on Friday to be told the flight was overbooked and they could offer me a flight on Sunday afternoon which of course was useless. This flight was reimbursed with the standard compensation, which only just covered the return flight I lost as this was with a different airline. Finally, last weekend, when I didn't think easyjet could ruin another trip for me, I arrived at the airport intending to get my 8pm flight to Edinburgh but the plane had been 'substituted' for another flight so we would only get our flight at around 1am! I asked customer service if they could arrange a hotel or taxi as I would be arriving to a city at 2.30am and I had been planning to make an onward journey but they refused saying my options were 1) to accept the delayed flight and get a refreshment voucher 2) take the 9.30 flight to Glasgow. I decided to go to Glasgow and would have made the last train to my onward destination but low and behold, that flight was also delayed. So, instead of arriving at 9.30pm to Edinburgh, I arrived to Glasgow at 11.20pm. I asked for a refreshment voucher but was told I had a choice between accepting the late flight with a voucher or the Glasgow flight - what options! Easyjet will push away their loyal customers for becoming too greedy.

easyJet Customer review :  9 July 2014 by  M Campbell    (UK)

MAN-PFO-MAN. We use easyjet several times a year to European city beaks and to Cyprus. Never had any issues with them. Outbound flight was 30 minutes late due to the late arrival of the aircraft but the pilot made this up. It was the week of French ATC strike. Return flight 30 minutes early arriving. Slightly more comfortable on our return at it was on an A320.

easyJet Customer review :  7 July 2014 by  T Stanonik    (USA)

Rome-London. Next time I will spend the extra money and save all the headache and hassle! 1.5+ hour wait at Rome airport just to drop the baggage. There were around 500 people in line and only 2 agents working. When the staff was questioned about additional agents they said they did not expect these numbers! Like they didn't know how many tickets they had booked for the day? Those passengers who had close departing flights were given priority so those of us who had arrived at the airport in appropriate time were made to wait even longer. After this fiasco we were informed our flight was 2+ hours delayed but we had to wait at the gate the entire time in case they decided to take off earlier. Completely unorganized and uninformed, every time I use this discount airline I pay with patience. Flying out of London last year was the same story - ridiculous wait times just to drop the baggage. I suggest they charge a little more for flights and hire more agents!

easyJet Customer review :  7 July 2014 by  T Ireland    (UK)

Used Easyjet for the first time on return flights from Edinburgh to Krakow and was very impressed especially when compared to Thomas Cook, Thomson etc. Check in was slick and easy and flights were on time (both landed early). The A319 and A320 planes were modern, clean and comfortable (much more leg room than the above mentioned). Will definitely be my first choice in future.

easyJet Customer review :  7 July 2014 by  V Smith    (UK)

For the second time this year we flew with Easy Jet from Southend airport. We went to Poland in March and have just come back from Portugal last week (27th June). On both occasions we wanted to have food on the plane on the return journey back to Southend. On both occasions after the first couple of rows had been served, there were no more sandwiches, bacon rolls or anything substantial to buy. Four of us coming home from Portugal last week missed breakfast as we left the hotel too early, but then our transport to the airport was 40 mins late anyway, this meant we only had time to check in and go straight to the boarding area for the plane which meant we were all ravenous by the time we boarded! A muffin each on the plane was the best EasyJet could offer. Why advertise all the meal options in the on-board magazine and then not have any to sell?

easyJet Customer review :  7 July 2014 by  Gatos Spyros    (Greece)

SKG-FCO-NCE and return on A319. All flights with minor delays but on time arrivals. Clean cabins, friendly and nice crew on all flights. Reasonable prices of onboard shop.

easyJet Customer review :  2 July 2014 by  K Glasby    (UK)

Travelled to Faro on 15th June, flight departed 30 mins late because we had to wait for an incoming flight, aircraft clean and tidy, staff pleasant, not a lot of information from flight deck. On 25th our return flight was cancelled because of the French air traffic controllers strike. At Faro airport the Easyjet Reps who dealt with us were fantastic and very helpful in a very difficult situation. Returned on 28th, aircraft left on time, staff very pleasant and helpful, plenty of communication from flight deck. Would travel with them again.

easyJet Customer review :  2 July 2014 by  Derek Forrest    (UK)

I have travelled on numerous occasions with Easyjet and have never had any problems. On one occasion my flight back from Goa to London arrived early and when I asked about a change of flight from Gatwick to Edinburgh the female on reception checked and I had it done within minutes free of charge. I have never met any rude staff or unhelpful staff I have always found the staff very nice and polite. Treat them with courtesy and you will receive it back.

easyJet Customer review :  1 July 2014 by  Carlson Bob    (UK)

Flew Manchester - Prague on 18 June and return on 25 June. First flight on time. Speedy boarding was efficient and seats comfortable with very friendly crew. Return flight very slightly delayed because of French ATC problems but made up time. Again boarding efficient and excellent crew and service. Overall a pleasant experience and great value.

easyJet Customer review :  24 June 2014 by  Anne Sheppard    (UK)

Luton to Nice, 13th June. Had to take my motobility scooter as I have a serious back problem. The scooter was free and I and my sisters were escorted all through from start to airline very quickly. All the staff we dealt with were extremely kind and understanding, I had the most pleasant flight, one I was not looking forward to. Thank you to everyone at Easyjet for making my trip so pleasant, would definitely travel with them again.

easyJet Customer review :  21 June 2014 by  Ralph Tony    (Australia)

I recently took three trips from UK to Lisbon, Madrid and return - never again. Ground staff are uniformly rude, the boarding process chaotic and cabin crew do their best to ignore passengers. The one bag policy is not true - plenty of people came on board all three flights with two bags, many with large shopping bags. On one flight I sat next to a pilot flying to crew a plane back to the UK. He and the cabin crew talked non stop about how hard their jobs are and how many hours they work! Very unprofessional and plain rude.

easyJet Customer review :  10 June 2014 by  Peter Schneider    (Spain)

Flight 1074, Barcelona - Basel, June 6, 2014. The easyjet boarding procedure is very poor. Half an hour of waiting in three stages. Before boarding pass control, inside the gate and within the gate. I hate it. Also Easyjet should abandon Speedy boarding. It does not make sense anymore after the introduction of assigned seating.

easyJet Customer review :  5 June 2014 by  Lorraine Cogeb    (USA)

Very good experience. We flew from Milan to Prague in April. Flight was on time and very smooth. No Complaints.

easyJet Customer review :  3 June 2014 by  M Hawkins    (UK)

Easyjet were woefully useless at trying to get me to Italy after my flight was cancelled due to industrial action at 3 Italian airports. They suggested a flight 6 hours later to Zurich, but by booking on-line, I was able to fly on Easyjet to Verona just 2 hours later. Both inward and return flights were perfectly fine although the return was an un-announced 45 minutes late taking off.

easyJet Customer review :  2 June 2014 by  C Lawrence    (UK)

I flew with this airline on 29th May 2014 from Nice to Belfast. Several flights were being checked in at the same desks as such the queues were lengthy. The check-in staff were neatly dressed and polite. Boarding was efficient and well managed. The cabin crew were friendly and welcoming and made a clear safety demonstration. During the flight the captain was informative and one has the chance to buy a snack. The seats were comfortable. Arrival into Belfast was efficient and the crew bid the passengers goodbye. I will use this airline again for sure!

easyJet Customer review :  29 May 2014 by  A Maynard    (UK)

Some boarding confusion as the flight was showing delayed 45 minutes. However, it boarded on time. Not surprisingly, some passengers were missing and the flight left half an hour late. Crew seemed unaware that passengers were told of a delay. Really hate the easyjet boarding process where you "board" on time when the aircraft is not ready - so you are stuck like cattle in a corridor for up to 20 minutes. Flight OK, cabin crew a bit surly, not much info from the flightdeck. OK for a short flight.