easyJet Passenger Reviews and easyJet Customer Trip Reports

easyJet Customer review :  24 July 2013 by Lindsey Howard    (UK)

Having never flown with EJ before (by choice), I ended up flying with them 3 times in one week! I was very surprised at how professional everything was. Two out of the three flights were on time although the third one was late and pandemonium ensued at Faro airport. All flights were comfortable, the in-flight food and drink was fairly priced and the staff cheerful and attentive. I now would certainly not dismiss EJ when next looking for a flight.

easyJet Customer review :  22 July 2013 by T Sellicks    (UK)

Flown back from Palma de Majorca on the 20th July. First rate service, although the queue for bag drop was long, although an agent was pushing through passengers held up with pending flights. Aircraft very new, crew, obliging, informative and professional. Flight on time departing, good seat pitch and not totally full. Despite the best efforts of the flight crew, shaving time off the flight time, ATC congestion meant we were late landing, not their fault. Would always choose Easyjet as my preferred LCC, please move back to Stansted for Faro flights.

easyJet Customer review :  22 July 2013 by Grahame Carter    (UK)

Flew to Prague on 14/01/2013, the bag drop was good, plenty of desks, the boarding was chaotic no preference to speedy boarding. The girl just opened the door to the walk to the plane and shouted boarding now and walked away - as a result it was chaos. Outward flight very good but extra leg room not as good as Ryanair. Return flight on 17/07/2013 a complete nightmare, bag drops desk completely unable to handle the number of passengers, no priority boarding. Asked for a cold beer in flight and was told they were warm as they had not enough storage to have cold drinks although they offered to put ice cubes in the beer! Overall not a patch on Ryanair.

easyJet Customer review :  16 July 2013 by L Prout    (UK)

July 8th 2013. Flew from Bristol - Nice and back on an easyjet holiday family package. Could not fault the service as it exceeded our expectations from a budget airline. Flights both on time, airport transfers brilliant and the hotel was excellent value for the money. I am a very nervous flyer so paid for allocated seating by exits and this also entitled us to speedy boarding which was a bonus and saved any additional stress. First time we used easyjet but will definitely use them again next year.

easyJet Customer review :  16 July 2013 by T Lord    (Cyprus)

Flew Paphos - Manchester and then Gatwick - Larnaca. Flights on time, excellent staff who were nice and polite on both flights and food and beverages were good. The plane was very bumpy at some points and a noise like the one when the seat belt sound appears kept being made every few minutes which was annoying and a bit more legroom would have been better as I felt squished. Overall it was 2 ok flights.

easyJet Customer review :  16 July 2013 by M Labate    (Switzerland)

Cagliari to Milan. Issues started before checking luggage in: I purchased priority boarding and priority check-in option to have enough time to eat something, but the baggage drop started 30 min late and they didn't setup a priority counter, which meant I had to wait for 1 hour. The whole boarding procedure was a complete mess: boarding gate was not clearly specified and the signs were not updated. They took the people with priority boarding outside on a mini bus 25 min before the aircraft was ready and they left us in the mini bus under the sun with broken air conditioning. On the aircraft we had to wait 1 hour. 1 additional hour while certain passengers were offloaded. Would not recommend.

easyJet Customer review :  16 July 2013 by Simon Oakley    (UK)

Had an excellent EZ experience on flights from Gatwick to Mykonos and return which we bought in March for less than££200. Planes clean and punctual, customer service excellent, so much better than the dreaded Ryan Air if you need a budget airline. Noting to fault the flight at all really other than the normal lack of legroom. We checked in straight away without queuing at both ends and there was no Ryan Air boarding rugby scrum. All very civilised and very impressed.

easyJet Customer review :  15 July 2013 by A McCallum    (UK)

Monday 1st†July - departing Glasgow at 19.55, arriving Gatwick 21.20.†EZY894. I am fed up with the poor standards of customer service from Easyjet. Everything is geared towards themselves rather than the passenger, it would appear we are there for their convenience not the other way around. I am fed up of standing around (particularly at Glasgow) when the board is flashing final call and yet we have not moved a millimetre onto the aircraft. Having encouraged us all now to take hand luggage rather than pay the exorbitant prices to put luggage into the hold they are now using gestapo like techniques to force you to put it into the hold as the flights are full. This latest ploy now - no check in staff - is another example of poor customer service. Their flights are no longer cheap and the seat/leg room is nothing short of ridiculous.

easyJet Customer review :  15 July 2013 by Adrian Pritchard    (UK)

Moscow Domodedovo-London Gatwick. Like the outbound journey a week before baggage drop was far too long! Over an hour! The most frustrating thing being, the Easyjet Plus desk was open and hardly being used! Also I really don't understand why on both flights I had to carry my bag across the airport to "oversized baggage" when it wasn't and I wasn't charged extra. In flight crew were lovely, really warm and friendly. They were having problems with my card while purchasing beverages but were patient. Flight was slightly delayed on way out (airport's fault not Ryanair) but made up for time and arrived early.

easyJet Customer review :  12 July 2013 by O Easton    (UK)

LGW-GVA-LGW. Outward flight was with an easyJet Switzerland A319, which was older and was showing its age with the seat in front not being able to stay in any position apart from fully reclined. Return was on a newer A320 and the removal of the ability to recline made the flight much more comfortable. There was a huge queue at both London Gatwick and Geneva at bag drop and the boarding process is still a mess due to easyJet's new hand baggage guarantee making people rush to avoid having their bags placed in the hold. However, they are still very good value for money and travelling without a hold bag would eliminate the problem with the bag drop queue.

easyJet Customer review :  12 July 2013 by Maureen Baldwin-Moore    (UK)

I travelled on Tuesday, July 9th from Liverpool to Bordeaux. Usually fly from Manchester as I live 4 miles from this airport. I was not looking forward to travelling by train from Stockport to Liverpool. Easy transfer from Liverpool Parkway to the Airport. The biggest joy was the airport itself - so clean and laid back. Easyjet staff were so helpful.

easyJet Customer review :  10 July 2013 by C Smith    (USA)

Flew from Geneva, Switzerland to Venice, Italy. Had a good first experience. The rest of my flights with them were horrible. Second flight I flew from Milan, Italy to Paris and I could not believe how rude the staff were. I thought maybe it was just a bad day for them so I used them again flying from London to Aberdeen, Scotland. Again, the staff were even more difficult to work with. The person I traveled with and I both had 2 bags each which was a mess in itself. Each of us had one bag, and then one carry on, however, mine was a little bit bigger than the cart you have to put it in. All they needed to tell me was that I needed to pay extra for baggage and weight and I would have been more than happy to pay the extra. However, they made a huge deal about it and were so incredibly rude in front of everyone. I could not believe the lack of customer service.

easyJet Customer review :  8 July 2013 by Dave Bowyer    (UK)

I flew on EZY6419/20 on 28/06 and 05/07. Both were fantastic flights from NCL to ALC. The 6419 was delayed by 1.5 hrs due to crew sickness but everyone was kept well informed, managed to arrive into ALC only 30 minutes late. The flight on 05/07 was fantastic and we arrived into NCL 25 minutes early. The Captain was the same one on both journeys and he was excellent and very informative. His scenery commentary on the 6420 was top notch! The Cabin Crew were excellent and helpful on both legs and the seat pitch considering the fact I'm just over 6ft, was pretty good and even better than TOM and TCX on short haul. I wouldn't hesitate using Easyjet again.

easyJet Customer review :  8 July 2013 by A Pritchard    (UK)

London Gatwick-Moscow Domodedovo. Extremely cheap fare, flight uneventful and average aside from ridiculous queue of over an hour at bag drop, also it seemed anyone going to Moscow had to have their visa number personally read to an Easyjet supervisor by phone which was strange and caused a huge wait.

easyJet Customer review :  6 July 2013 by Joanna Rogowska    (Switzerland)

Geneva - London, 11th June, Flight U28463. Flight delayed 5 hours. On-ground staff couldnt care less. As a compensation I got a voucher which was not even enough to buy a sandwich and a drink. On-board staff were negative and not caring about passengers having a good flight experience. They acted like a nasty teacher at school, reprimanding everyone. I fly a lot with many airlines but from the overall experience, this one is honestly the worst. Avoid if you can - especially when often they are not the cheapest!

easyJet Customer review :  5 July 2013 by Michelle Maes    (Australia)

Booked on a flight from Madrid to Lyon on Tuesday 2 July which was scheduled to leave at 1.15. After boarding, the pilot informed us that the plane was defective and we were offloaded. 7 hours later we boarded a plane which had been flown from Gatwick. Apart from being given a 9 euro refreshment voucher which we queued for one hour to receive after seeing a line forming, there was no information from ground staff. No attempt made to find alternative flights. We spent 9 hours in Madrid airport and I received an emailed standard feedback form which allowed me 50 characters to write my comments. Ground staff were rude to passengers at both boardings, shouting at passengers about their hand luggage. I was extremely unimpressed that there was such little concern for the welfare of passengers. We lost a day of a very precious holiday, arrived at our hotel in Lyon at 11.00pm.

easyJet Customer review :  4 July 2013 by K Elliott    (UK)

LGW-DME. Check in was very slow, only 4 people at the desks for a huge line of people but check in staff were very helpful. Checks at the boarding gate was also very slow as was the boarding process but when we were eventually on board, staff was very helpful and the flight was good.

easyJet Customer review :  1 July 2013 by A Johnson    (UK)

Flight was fine but bag drop (we checked in online) was dreadful. We arrived 2.5 hours before departure. No staff were at the bag drop before 1hr 50 mins before departure by which time there was a huge queue (back to the door of the terminal). At the beginning only two desks were manned and it took us over an hour to get to the front of the queue. However, once our bags had been tagged we had to join a further huge queue with our bags to put them on a conveyor belt! The staff were rude and disinterested. Fortunately the security staff and passport control were quick and efficient and then we had to queue again to get into the gate. The gate had virtually no chairs and we ended up standing and queuing for over 2 hours. In fact the only free time we stole for ourselves was 5 minutes to go to the toilet. A truly awful experience. Very disappointed in Easyjet. Flight EZ5014 (Bordeaux - Gatwick), BOD-LGW.

easyJet Customer review :  24 June 2013 by B MacDavid    (UK)

Flight 5163, 13 June, LGW-Almeria, Flight 5164, 18th June, Almeria-LGW. We have only travelled twice with easyjet and have been delighted on each occasion, comfortable and clean aircraft polite and friendly staff and requested assistance supplied without question.

easyJet Customer review :  26 June 2013 by Gerald Chapman    (UK)

London Stansted to Split, 18th June 2013, returning 25th June. Boringly efficient and on time. Just about enough leg room. Only fly in the ointment was the theft of my wife's shoes from the security carousel at Stansted: good job we were hand baggage passengers so could replace them immediately.