easyJet Passenger Reviews and easyJet Customer Trip Reports

easyJet Customer review :  25 September 2013 by Patrick Love    (UK)

Travelling from Belfast-Faro on Aug 15th 2013 my car keys fell from belt connection under seat on plane, I didn't realise this until arrival at taxi outside Faro airport. I immediately went to lost and found office at airport, staff very casual about my situation, I then contacted my daughter in Belfast who got in contact with EasyJet customer services and at 11.30pm the same night my daughter called to say that staff had found my car keys and they would be at Belfast Intl Airport on my return 2 weeks later.

easyJet Customer review :  25 September 2013 by David Whalley    (UK)

Gatwick to Funchal. Flight left on time and arrived a couple of minutes early. Speedy boarding worked well. Cabin crew excellent, cheerful and helpful. This positive approach makes the flight more enjoyable (unlike some other budget carriers). As a budget airline Easyjet is one of the best. Looking forward to the return flight.

easyJet Customer review :  25 September 2013 by Duc Mateusz    (UK)

Due to concerns over review authenticity, this post has been removed.

easyJet Customer review :  23 September 2013 by David Kirchoff    (UK)

Used Easyjet again and again. Never had any complaints, last flight from Barcelona to Newcastle (flight 6401) was a really treat. The staff were friendly and a bonus of being able to hear the pilot, (or 1st officer) explain, how long, what height, where we were, throughout the flight.

easyJet Customer review :  19 September 2013 by Martin Kitt    (UK)

Gatwick to Seville and return for short break. Online booking and check-in flawless. Bit of a queue at the bag drop but nothing horrendous. They appeared to have laid on extra staff to cope. Both flights actually arrived early. Crew great and service very good. Overall excellent.

easyJet Customer review :  19 September 2013 by A Coogans    (UK)

STN-GLA: Last flight of the day to GLA and Stansted Airport was very quiet. The flight was uneventful, but did manage to leave and arrive 20 minutes early. Usual slightly cramped seating, cabin crew were efficient and friendly. The only real issue was Easyjet's new hand baggage policy - why should I take care to adhere to their requirements when there was nobody policing this at Stansted, and the passenger in front carried on 5 pieces of hand luggage?

easyJet Customer review :  18 September 2013 by Philomena Carolan    (UK)

My son and I travelled to Gatwick on 3/7/13 from Belfast International. I had hand luggage, bearing in mind I travel with the same case every time I go to visit my son. It would not fit into the grid by a quarter of an inch, the wheel stopped it and she insisted I pay 40 which I refused. My son got the case in, passengers behind were looking and getting very impatient because of the hold up. People do not need the this kind of behaviour when travelling. To be honest I find Belfast International staff not very helpful at the best of times.

easyJet Customer review :  17 September 2013 by Claire Sumner    (UK)

Due to concerns over review authenticity, this post has been removed.

easyJet Customer review :  16 September 2013 by N Mehta    (France)

Geneva to Nice on 29th August 2013 - 1st flight in the AM. Obviously got up extremely early to make it to the aeroport on time (checked my phone and email before hand just in case flight was delayed). Arrived, was informed by other passengers (not check-in person, who conveniently forgot) that the flight was +3 hours delayed. The official reason was "Technical issue with the plane" (the agent then added, we'd rather passengers were alive and late than the alternative). 2 hours later, we find out it's actually missing crew members because of poor organization. I nearly missed my connecting flight. Easyjet does not care, it's not their problem. I will never fly Easyjet again.

easyJet Customer review :  16 September 2013 by W Williams    (Australia)

Gatwick - Venice and then Rome - Gatwick. Booked these about 6 weeks prior and paid to choose my seat and speedy boarding - a worthwhile investment! I could not fault them - it was a cheap flight so had little expectations but everything was done professionally and with a smile. No real queues at either end to check in, staff were all really friendly and dealt with some very difficult people without losing their cool. I was impressed and will definitely use them again.

easyJet Customer review :  16 September 2013 by Peter Matthews    (New Zealand)

We were asked to board at Milan Malpensa only to find we were left in a hot and stuffy jetway for 30 minutes this wasn't an error as it happened two weeks later on another easyjet flight at Milan, this is obviously done for the convenience of the staff not the comfort of passengers.

easyJet Customer review :  13 September 2013 by A Doherty    (Switzerland)

Luton to Geneva. Always surprised by their baggage policy. I was just 1 kg over (21 kgs) and the check in assistant charged me. It's not a problem, but I was just thinking the person in front of me weighed at least 95 kgs and is not charged for their 20kg bag. I weigh 65 kgs and have to pay for 1 kg over. Appreciate you cannot charge based on a person's total weight but for some reason it seems unfair. Also, they are not very consistent - I often carry 21 kgs on Easyjet and they do not charge anything - could depend on the mood of the Easyjet check in assistants. At Luton the assistant said the Managers had asked them to charge every person on that day.

easyJet Customer review :  11 September 2013 by Jordan Morgan    (UK)

Recently travelled from Liverpool to Amsterdam (LPL-AMS) and Amsterdam to Liverpool (AMS-LPL) with easyJet. Fantastic cabin crew on both ways, very friendly and could not do enough to make you feel comfortable. Great service from easyJet!

easyJet Customer review :  10 September 2013 by Linda Hudson    (UK)

Has anyone flown an airline which fails to take any luggage on board. Arrived at arcelona airport mid morning last Wednesday 4 September and no-one had a case! No cases were onboard unbelievable. No information given as we landed or when we all stood watching an empty carousel. Next step of course was a huge 2 hour queue to talk to the one poor girl on the Easyjet desk.

easyJet Customer review :  10 September 2013 by Darran Richardson    (UK)

We flew to Turkey this year. We paid 400 each (3 of us). We were delayed at Liverpool for 2 hours and I couldn't believe for the price there was no inflight entertainment or inflight meal. They say you get what you pay for but I'm sorry this was a rip off! The seats were uncomfortable and squashed and staff were unhelpful and rude. On return we only had Turkish lira to which we were told they only accept euro or sterling so we couldn't buy a drink on the plane. We were offered tap water. This was the first and last time we fly with easyjet!

easyJet Customer review :  10 September 2013 by P Ellis    (UK)

We travelled Manchester - Tenerife on 2nd September. We chose Speedy Boarding and pre selected our extra legroom seats. Both worked brilliantly and we even shared 3 seats between the 2 of us. We departed 30 mins late and had a pleasant flight. The cabin crew were efficient, friendly and pleasant. Arriving at Tenerife we had the excitement of a "fly - around", just as we were about to land, the pilot accelerated and flew away. He announced that due to excessive tail winds he was going to attempt the landing again. To some cheers and applause he did so 10 mins later. I'm a fairly frequent flyer, and I've never encountered this before, but it was handled very well and we had above all a safe flight.

easyJet Customer review :  6 September 2013 by David Griffiths    (UK)

EDI-MUC on 23 August and HAM-EDI on 2 September. Two more great flights with Easyjet. Slight delay leaving EDI due to another aircraft having a technical problem and delaying our aircraft's arrival on the stand but this was made up in the air and we arrived in MUC bang on time. Cabin crew exceptionally pleasant and friendly. On time departure from HAM and early arrival into EDI on the way back. Cabin crew not up to the same standard as the earlier crew but still fine. The aircraft were almost full on both flights which I hope will encourage Easyjet to consider serving even more destinations direct from Scotland.

easyJet Customer review :  4 September 2013 by Tom Holt    (UK)

BHX to BFS and BFS to BHX, 2nd September 2013. Had a great first two flights with easyjet! The cabin crew, especially on the return flight were very friendly and clearly enjoyed their jobs as they were joking with us and other passengers. They were also very professional. The seats are comfortable with good legroom, although if you have longer legs you may want to upgrade to the exit row seats. There is also a wide range of items to buy as gifts at good prices which we took advantage of. The aircraft (same both ways) was in excellent condition and very clean; the flights both left on time and arrived at the destination early. Only had hand luggage and what was interesting in how quite a few people seem to have massive bags as hand luggage, Easyjet were very lenient in not enforcing the rule, a certain other airline would have made a fortune in oversized baggage! I only wish that Easyjet could open a base at BHX one day!

easyJet Customer review :  3 September 2013 by John Cross    (Netherlands)

Flown from AMS to LIS on 1st September, nothing to say when comparing to KLM TAP or even Transavia which are so much more expensive on this route than easyjet. Went to the plane almost 45 minutes before departure time, stress free boarding, smart and polite crew onboard, who I could see were doing their very best in order to accommodate a few last passengers with some musical instruments sit together. Very quiet flight, great food onboard (loved the ham and cheese toastie) and flight arrived very early. Will keep using easyjet on this route as they are the cheapest, tough still offering the same or even better service than its competitors.

easyJet Customer review :  29 August 2013 by Roland White    (UK)

I travelled from Amsterdam on Monday, the boarding was a nightmare. The gate they use H4 has 10 seats for a full plane of 180 people. We had to stand in this small confined place with little air conditioning for 50 minutes. Several elderly people looked very distressed . I love Easyjet but I would never ever travel with them on this route again. I suppose the airport gives budget airlines the worst gates. I was told this is always the gate for UK flights. Not easyjets fault but a nightmare nevertheless.

easyJet Customer review :  27 August 2013 by Dan Leighton    (UK)

CPH-STN, EZY 3096, 23rd Aug and 25th Aug. Great flight. Easyjet iPhone app was flawless. Comfortable new seats. Friendly and professional staff. A massive improvement, since I last used them. Well done Easyjet. Streets ahead of Ryanair. Food still expensive and basic, but edible. Feel Good snack box was nice though.