easyJet Passenger Reviews and easyJet Customer Trip Reports

easyJet Customer review :  11 November 2013 by C Epure    (Germany)

Milan Malpensa-Berlin SXF. I fly them I know exactly what to expect for the money I pay and I stick to their baggage regulations, which look more than "spartan". To be honest, I got what I wanted, boarding on time, landing on time, seats comfortable and the prices for beverages were definitely lower then those at the airport. They look like a very good alternative to the not-low-cost airlines, which are expensive and do not worth the money. I will fly them often for short trips in Europe and small vacations around the continent. Their business model seems to make a difference since they are expanding their network all the time. Looking forward to see what they can do.

easyJet Customer review :  10 November 2013 by Michael Arzoglou    (UK)

LGW-SKG roundtrip. Very good value for money. On time flights, nice check-in area at Gatwick airport, clean and modern aircraft, reasonable prices for luggage, friendly website, easy to book a flight.

easyJet Customer review :  8 November 2013 by Dave Huxham    (UK)

Flew for first time with easyJet (Manchester to Keflavik - Iceland) and well impressed. Boarding efficient ,clean A319. Left on time and arrived early - and no silly bugle! Staff attentive and smiling. Excellent commentary at various stages by Pilot and co pilot. They let me have a look in the cockpit after we had landed. Will use them again.

easyJet Customer review :  5 November 2013 by I Wong    (UK)

I have been flying with easyjet over the last 10 years and my recent experience with them was a disappointment. I took a return flight from Edinburgh to Iceland last month and in general, from ground staff to cabin crew, most were rude and impatient. I was disappointed with their lack of helpfulness and customer services, considering my previous experience with them were mostly good. On the return flight, our flight was delayed for more than 2 hours, Easyjet gave us 3 voucher each, which was even insufficient to buy a sandwich and a cup of coffee in an expensive airport likes KEF. Easyjet used to be my first choice of low cost carrier in the UK, but their staff attentiveness really need to be improved.

easyJet Customer review :  5 November 2013 by N Goel    (Denmark)

Copenhagen to London Gatwick, Flight EZY5370 and EZY5365. November 1st - 4th. I will not fly with easyJet again. Sure, it is very cheap, but you don't actually get what you pay for, you get much less. For a vacation, it will make you stressed that you paid 50 euros in additional fees there and 50 euros in additional fees back. For a business trip, it will make you uncomfortable for the rest of your journey abroad knowing that you had no space to breathe and sat in a poorly-maintained aircraft as transportation. It was my first time flying easyJet, and definitely my last. Listen to the reviews above because these are true stories and I just experienced a common negative review above. EasyJet forced me to check my bag in for 50 euros one-way at the gate, even though I have taken this bag every time I travel as a carry on. The surprise fees at the gate were more expensive than my ticket. Don't let the low prices online fool you.

easyJet Customer review :  4 November 2013 by Graham Johnson    (UK)

Recently travelled with easyjet from Luton to Berlin. Both flights departed on time/marginally early and arrived ahead of schedule. Cabin crew friendly and efficient. LEg room more than adequate for a short haul flight.

easyJet Customer review :  4 November 2013 by Ian Roberts    (UK)

SEN-BCN-LGW. First time with Easyjet and very impressed. Outward everything ran like clockwork-flight left and arrived early. Pre boards etc all carefully looked after. On the return got caught up in heavy delays caused the 'big storm' in SE England. My return was amended to Gatwick with no charge - just a smile - and pax handling at a very busy airport with lots of delays very well handled. I was a refugee from the now defunct BA flt LCY/BCN and very happy to use them again. Only comment would be the fare was the same as BA (one checked bag and booked a seat number) and seat pitch a tad tight but bearable. Will use again.

easyJet Customer review :  4 November 2013 by Sean McCarthy    (UK)

Manchester to Berlin and back. Easyjet are very efficient and professional. Used smartphone app to check-in and store boarding passes. Booked extra legroom and so got speedy boarding. With only hand luggage whizzed thorough security at both airports. Seats very comfortable. Service on board good, even though everything is BOB. Thoroughly recommend Easyjet.

easyJet Customer review :  1 November 2013 by R Hamilton    (UK)

London Gatwick to Prague and return, 3, 11 October 2013. Online booking and check-in was straightforward. Boarding quick and efficient. I had a small bag, but ones larger than the new maximum size seemed to be permitted in the cabin. The Airbus A320 was modern and clean. Despite being over 6ft. I was able to fit in to a standard seat (although being on the aisle helped). Both flights left on time and arrived ahead of schedule. The three cabin crew carried out their duties efficiently. Overall, a good experience.

easyJet Customer review :  1 November 2013 by V Harris    (UK)

We travelled with Easyjet from Gatwick to Tenerife and were very happy with the service they provided. Also we booked the hotel through them and it was excellent. I would recommend EasyJet to anyone going away for a break to get some sunshine in Tenerife.

easyJet Customer review :  31 October 2013 by G Sgorlon    (UK)

I flew with my partner and my 3 year old toddler to Venice and back from Southend Airport. I must say this was the second time we have ever flew with them because we have always opted for Ryanair which I have found cheaper. In these two last instances Easyjet was cheaper, the airport we fly from is convenient and quiet. They let us board first because we travel with the a kid and they are much more relaxed with regard to the hold luggage and carry on one. After years flying with Ryanair and feeling completely stressed because of all those restrictions, flying with Easyjet felt like a breath of fresh air. We will fly with them again.

easyJet Customer review :  29 October 2013 by D Andrew    (Australia)

First time flying with EasyJet and quite impressed for a budget airline. It is a bit of a scramble to get on board even though we had 'priority boarding' but the flights were on time and staff excellent. Flight was Luton to Paris. Service on board was really good and aircraft spotless. Look forward to flying EasyJet again which is something I would not say about some budget (and non budget) airlines both in and out of Australia.

easyJet Customer review :  29 October 2013 by Dave Douglas    (Canada)

Flight 5267, October 8 2013. Gatwick to Venice. On time, clean, friendly efficient. Europeans are lucky to have such a good option.

easyJet Customer review :  28 October 2013 by E Bampoe    (UK)

Travelled from Schipol airport to London Southend on 25th October, 2013 at 18.50. Was travelling with my partner and my 2 yr old baby and had a lot of baggage. Checked in around 17.00 and was served by one very nice lady who even offered to check in one of our small bags for free so we could be a little bit mobile and free as we had two other bags and a buggy. Really appreciate the help and very friendly mannerism. Will not forget the service and was grateful.

easyJet Customer review :  24 October 2013 by M Brown    (UK)

On 6th October we flew with Easyjet from London Luton to Corfu, we took off on time at 6.30am. We were told 20 minutes into the flight that we had a problem with the engines that we had to turn round and land back at Luton. On arrival the engineers came over to the aircraft and we were told that the problem could not be fixed so we were off loaded and went back into the airport terminal. We were given a voucher for 3 per person and we went back into the departure lounge. Easyjet flew a replacement aircraft from London Gatwick and we took off 5.5 hours late. Now a few points: there were people moaning and groaning the usual but I cannot praise Easyjet enough. Onboard the aircraft before we were off loaded the pilot kept us informed and invited us to the cockpit to ask any questions we had. The logistics off replacing that aircraft from another airport was I thought brilliant. The service was brilliant on board. The return journey was fabulous and the crew were brilliant as well and I have great respect for Easyjet and enjoy flying with them and they have no comparisons with any other low cost carrier. And another thing on return we had an email from customer service apologising about the delay.

easyJet Customer review :  23 October 2013 by Alex Hempel    (Australia)

Rome - Paris in October. Despite having checked in online (after having virtually been harassed to do so) we encountered a massive queue at the bag drop in Rome. Way too many passengers and way too few open desks. With our flight nearing the cut off, we wouldn't have made it if they hadn't called us over to another counter - a blink- and-you'll-miss-it announcement. With boarding starting in ten minutes, desk staff was not even able to tell us our boarding gate. Having made it there, boarding was slow and confusing with no announcements made of any kind. We were bussed to the plane, but could only board through the front door, which slowed things down even more. Flight was uneventful, staff was polite but not especially friendly. All in all, the only positive aspect of this flight was the fare. Everything else just showed that this airline is operating on the cheap, and isn't even trying to hide it.

easyJet Customer review :  21 October 2013 by A West    (UK)

Gatwick to Moscow. Family of four. I was quite wary of booking with EasyJet for a mid length flight but the experience was absolutely fine. Check in and boarding was simple. Staff both ends were friendly and efficient. There were a lot of Russians on the flights but EasyJet have employed some English speaking Russian flight attendants to handle them. Yes the food wasn't cheap but in quality and price it compared favourably with UK rail and motorway services offerings. Even with the food added to the ticket price, costs were less than half of a comparable flight with other airlines. Maybe on a longer flight I would yearn for an in flight movie and some free drink but if I go back to Moscow, I will use EasyJet.

easyJet Customer review :  21 October 2013 by G Csillag    (UK)

Return flight from Budapest. Bright airport. Departure lounge like a cow shed with guiding ropes. 25 minutes wait before boarding. No seats, no ventilation and very poor lighting. In fifty years of traveling on most Continents it was the worst embarkation experienced.

easyJet Customer review :  16 October 2013 by S de Thierry    (UK)

Alicante to Gatwick, 11th October 2013. Hand baggage only and checked in on my iPhone, the app was very easy to use. There was a little confusion at the gate about which queue was what (i.e. Speed Boarding and the Other Queue) however announcements were made to clarify the confusion. One bag policy was an irritation (as was their militant- style checks of it) given that Monarch have now relaxed this as long as both bags fit within the allowance. Very warm welcome onboard by the crew. Seating tight but not too uncomfortable for a short flight - wouldn't fly with them mid-haul in those seats however. Allocated seating is a great improvement, although there is still a mad rush to board for locker space. A fear seems to exist on low cost carriers in regards to this but I don't find this same mad rush on BA flights (when passengers tend to carry even more hand luggage). Selection of food and drink very extensive. Not too many announcements and no pushy sales. Service very warm and friendly. On time arrival and quick disembarkation. If easyJet can get smooth out the last remaining 'low cost feel' ruffles from their product (issues with hand luggage and more options to pay extra for space i.e. a blocked middle seat), I would consider them on par with BA 's product in Europe. easyJet have come a long way and overall I was quite pleased with the journey experience.