Delta Air Lines Passenger Reviews and Delta Air Lines Customer Trip Reports

Delta Air Lines Customer review :  17 March 2014 by Suanne Wymer    (USA)

Our flight to Tulsa has been delayed for almost 5 hours. During this time we have not been given satisfactory updates. We've only been told mechanical difficulties. 5 hours later they are still trying to decide if they will bring another plane. I will not fly Delta in the future.

Delta Air Lines Customer review :  17 March 2014 by T Matava    (USA)

DL1467, 13 Mar, ATL-SAN. Flight operated with 767 equipment. As with all DL west coast flights, medallion upgrades limited to a very few high Diamonds (I am a platinum medallion, and was about 17 on the list for 5 upgrade seats). However the Economy Comfort seat was quite comfortable but more importantly the inflight service was superb. Flight time was 4hrs 15mins, and the somewhat senior cabin crew provided non-stop service. Two drink runs, water in between, and a flight attendant always in the aisle. Special requests fulfilled graciously. This was true Delta service from the heart and was to me a benchmark of what DL can be. Even though I am a Million Miler I was impressed by one of the best flights I have had.

Delta Air Lines Customer review :  17 March 2014 by T Lammers    (USA)

Flew DL007 from DXB to ATL. I have traveled this flight 12 or more times. Most of the time my experience is always positive. This specific trip, the IFE was not working very well for the first 3+ hours of the flight. They had to reset the system about 4 or 5 times. I was seated in 44J (Exit row window seat). I always sit in Row 44 which is the row with nothing in front of you. I am a frequent flyer so I have this option. The food was decent. The mid flight snack is normally just a turkey sandwich and a mini banana. You can normally get one drink with your meal, just ask for it. The flight attendants are very kind every time on this flight. Sometimes you get a joker too. The bathrooms always become quite disgusting but that's understandable on a 15 hour flight. I enjoyed my flight but will be flying Business class with my miles next flight.

Delta Air Lines Customer review :  17 March 2014 by T Lammers    (USA)

Flew CZM to ATL. We were supposed to leave on 28th January but didn't end up leaving until 30th January. This obviously wasn't the airlines fault so you cannot give them a worse score for the weather. We were complimentary upgraded to business class on this flight but since the plane had landed the night prior, they didn't have the hot meal we received on the way down. They did however give us all the cookies and chips and any other snacks they had. Along with liquor. The seats were very comfortable and the flight attendants were very courteous. Overall a great flight.

Delta Air Lines Customer review :  14 March 2014 by C Shulman    (USA)

Rochester to Ft Lauderdale through Atlanta, 3/6/14 - 3/9/14. I was very happy with two aspects and unhappy with one. We taxied from the gate in Atlanta, found there were tornadoes in Florida, and turned back to the gate. The speed with which we were told what happened and with which Delta decided to bring us back to the gate were beyond anything I've recently experienced from the airlines. I was very impressed with the kindness and quick solution when I got home after the trip, realized I left a book on the plane, called the airport, held it for me and I got it back two days later. My one complaint was with the one hour line to get through TSA at 5 am, March 9 in Ft Lauderdale-I think Delta blames this on TSA. Overall very satisfied with Delta.

Delta Air Lines Customer review :  12 March 2014 by Anthony Austin Jr    (USA)

PHL-CDG-PHL on a Boeing 757ER. Went on a family vacation to Paris back in July 2013. Leaving Philly the flight left on time at 9pm and got to Paris 30 minutes early around 10.15am. Flight wasn't full so I went to an empty row to lay down for the almost 8hr flight. Each seat had TV's in the headrest and the plane had wifi but flying over the Atlantic ocean the wifi didn't. The food served wasn't the best and the complimentary breakfast was a joke they gave us OJ, a banana, and a blueberry muffin. Leaving Paris we had an hour delay because of a storm and when we finally boarded the plane we had another half hour delay because a family of 10 had a virus and were all forced to get off. My original seat flying from Paris was changed without any notification prior to the vacation. Luckily my mother checked the flights each day to make sure nothing bad happened to our flights. The flight was full minus the family who got kicked off the plane. For the almost 8hr flight you would think they would use a 2 aisle plane instead of one. My TV didn't work. For long haul flights I doubt I'll take Delta again.

Delta Air Lines Customer review :  12 March 2014 by V Widdis    (Canada)

Feb 25th, flight DL4884, DL4938 / March 4TH, DL5355, DL892, DL4682. I had not ever flown with Delta before last week. I have been very impressed with the customer service as well as the price. Atlanta airport was daunting first time round but the second visit was much easier to work through.