Condor Airlines Passenger Reviews and Condor Airlines Passenger Trip Reports

1 2 3 4 5

Condor Airlines Customer review :  17 April 2013 by JP Jones    (USA)

I flew on Condor 4049 from Seattle to Frankfurt. It had very hard seats, I could not sleep and the overhead entertainment was not ideal for a 12 hour flight. I was surprised how friendly the flight attendants were. The food was very good, better than I was expecting. I would recommend Condor if you don't care about hard seats or poor entertainment. I would highly recommend Condor.

Condor Airlines Customer review :  22 March 2013 by Thomas Echter    (Germany)

Frankfurt to Havana and Punta Cana to Frankfurt: Not really bad, but not good either. Quite narrow seats, no personal inflight entertainment (on 10.5hr flights). Completely strange service concept: They start with a free alcoholic cocktail of your choice. But then they charge for headphones, plus they charge for wine with the main dinner. Than they pass with snacks, which are also for sale. First team was friendly and funny, second in a bad mood. All in all - if I have the chance, depending on routes, I will fly another airline.

Condor Airlines Customer review :  13 March 2013 by Dianne Rothen    (Switzerland)

We flew on DE1111 from Tobago - Frankfurt. Excellent service and very nice staff. Toilets kept clean. Both meals very tasty and enjoyable - all in all it's worth it to go Comfort class. Before we knew it we were landing in Germany.

Condor Airlines Customer review :  6 March 2013 by G Green    (Germany)

Flight: Las Palmas - Munich. We had a good flight. A normal warm meal and friendly crew. Too bad we had a 2 hours delay but that can happen to any airline.

Condor Airlines Customer review :  22 January 2013 by Rob Thomas    (Germany)

Economy Plus

Flew from Frankfurt to Seychelles. Ground staff at FRA very unfriendly. Condor did not have a plane for the flight and had to borrow one from Thomas Cook UK. Aircraft totally unsuitable for 8 hour overnight flight - non-reclining plastic seats maybe ok for a 2 hour flight but not here. Downgraded from Premium Economy to Economy as aircraft did not have Premium Economy seats. Was told to claim back difference in price on return to Germany. Did this via Internet. No confirmation of claim from Condor. Phoned Condor and was told that claims take 6 to 8 weeks to process and they cannot even confirm that they have received the claim. Rather use Emirates or Etihad next time.

Condor Airlines Customer review :  10 January 2013 by J Hartwig    (Germany)

Frankfurt - San Jose Costa Rica. FA's were funny and our flights were on time. Just make sure to do your research on the rules, sizes and regulations. Some people pushed in the queue when boarding, however all this about stampeding onto the plane is complete rubbish. Food was okay, legroom decent.

Condor Airlines Customer review :  13 December 2012 by V Kohlmann    (USA)

We have used Condor several times flying from Las Vegas to Frankfurt. The most recent trip was in summer 2012. Airport staff and flight attendants are nice and helpful. No more/less room than other airlines economy, so I don't know why others' are expecting anymore. My husband is 6'4" and never has complaints about leg room. Return flights from Frankfurt to Las Vegas are just as nice. US Customs at the Las Vegas airport can be rude.

Condor Airlines Customer review :  16 November 2012 by Milad Schubart    (Germany)

Because of a technical problem our plane made a stop in Munich. There it was 14.00. They couldn't serve the lunch on the flight Frankfurt-Munich, but they could on ground in Munich because the time on ground was more than 1hr, but they didn't, so they served the lunch at 16.00! No excuse from the Captain! Cabin attendants and the seats were ok. However, legroom was very small, not suitable for an 2.5 hr flight. The flight was cheap, so value for money was ok.

Condor Airlines Customer review :  14 November 2012 by B Williams    (USA)

Traveled on Condor last summer from Fort Lauderdale to Frankfurt. Plane was on time and crew friendly, but helpful on both lets. We didn't opt for the Economy Plus upgrade and I wish that we had. After 5 hours of a 9 hour flight, the seats felt really close! Food was good, though we had upgraded to the Premium meals. On the flight to Germany we had to remind them a couple of times, but on the flight back they served the correct meals without having to correct them. Overall, for the price it was a steal. Would not hesitate to rebook with them again (in fact, planning now for summer 2014), but be sure to splurge for the upgraded seats.

Condor Airlines Customer review :  14 November 2012 by H Klein    (Canada)

Flight from FRA to YVR on Oct 20. We were told at check-in that flight would leave 2 hrs. late. Departure gate in the airport was changed - caused us some anxiety until we found our gate. In flight service from attendants is good. Efficient, almost robot-like. Can't get any sleep in the seats. After 7 hours in economy class, you want to get off. All in all: value for money if comfort is not first priority.

Condor Airlines Customer review :  3 November 2012 by Brendan Hall    (South Korea)

Flew Halifax - Frankfurt economy class Sep 2012. Flight was 3 hours late departing, seats were rather cramped. Flight attendants helpful but meal was terrible: partially re-heated ravioli. Breakfast and In-flight entertainment ok. We missed our connecting flight to Rome and had to take a later flight. Condor staff were somewhat helpful directing us at Frankfurt but could have done better. Heard from a family member that Premium Class was much more comfortable on the return. However, I'd be very hesitant to use them for a transatlantic flight again.

Condor Airlines Customer review :  3 November 2012 by K Butler    (USA)

Flew from Frankfurt to Seattle. Had my baby with me so was worried about comfort. Staff were excellent and provided a bassinet. They were helpful and friendly. Seats are a bit cramped but still comfortable. Food was pretty good. No personal TV. Enjoyable flight overall.

Condor Airlines Customer review :  22 October 2012 by M McKeering    (Australia)

Vancouver to Frankfurt - 8th Sep 2012. I read the reviews before I booked and knew Condor was 'very average'. I think 'very average' is being kind to them. It was the worst flight we have ever taken. The plane was late to take off. OJ was spilt in the overhead locker above our seat by another passenger. When I asked the staff to clean it (it was leaking down onto us) they were not happy to oblige. They did a lazy job and when the plane ascended and through the remainder of the flight, OJ continually leaded down on to us. Then, cabin staff spilt coke on us. No apologies. Food was sloppy macaroni cheese. Inflight entertainment was an aisle monitor approx every 5 rows. The movies were preset with the 1st being in English, the 2nd in German. Very old movies. Staff extremely rude. Seats uncomfortable and tight. When we arrived in Frankfurt, the plane stopped a long way from the terminal and you have to be herded and crammed into a bus and transported to the terminal. If you are on a tight budget and the flight is not an enjoyable part of your holiday - then fly with Condor. But if being comfortable and the flight be a happy holiday experience - then do not fly with Condor.

Condor Airlines Customer review :  15 October 2012 by Julia Manitius    (Canada)

Vancouver to Frankfurt 1-10-12. Frankfurt to Vancouver 13-10-12. Cabin staff on both trips exceedingly rude. Water was poured down my arm and I was told I held the cup wrongly. The food is okay, but water service on return trip very poor and I can't get over how rude the cabin staff was on the trip yesterday. At one point we were told that if we wanted more comfort we should travel in a more expensive area. I was travelling from Copenhagen yesterday, and in Frankfurt, I was sent to 4 different stands to get a boarding pass. Condor appears to be in total chaos in Frankfurt.

CONDOR customer review :  29 September 2012 by W Matt   (Canada)

Vancouver to Frankfurt and Frankfurt to Vancouver. I read the reviews prior to flying, so I was at least not completely caught off guard by the shabbiness of this airline. The Vancouver to Frankfurt leg of the trip was 'ok', but Frankfurt to Vancouver is where the horns came out. The gate at Frankfurt is very disorganized, and the service could not be more rude and unapologetic. I was prepared with one carry-on and a laptop. In Frankfurt, be prepared to wait 2 hours in a crammed lineup at a very shabby gate even if this a connecting flight and you luggage has been previously checked in. The economy section of the plane is laughable. I'm 6'-2", so had no leg room at all. I had to sit on my side, and tilt my legs towards my girlfriends space. I fell asleep once on the flight, and was awoken by a food cart being slammed into my knee cap. I was offered a very brief apology. The food was edible, which is the most you can say for any airline. They provide you a small bottle of water when you first get to your seat, and offer ample drinks on the plane. No complaints with food or drinks. In flight entertainment is very poor. They have common outdated TV's above the left and right seating (none in the middle). Screen visibility is poor, and they charge for headphones, so bring your own. The movies that are played are older, meaning they have been released on DVD/Blu Ray for the past few months. I would only recommend this airline for struggling families on a budget. If you are a couple with no kids, or single, I would suggest to book Premium Economy Class or go with another airline.

1 2 3 4 5