Clickair Passenger Reviews and Clickair Customer Trip Reports

5.3 out of 10  5.3 out of 10

Add your Review

CLICKAIR review :  28 July 2009 : by Sandra Collyns

Trip Rating : 8/10

Barcelona - Pisa. Flight on time, check in easy, and it was cheap. The only problem was the legroom - which seemed even less than Ryanair.

CLICKAIR review :  22 July 2009 : by Paul Richardson

Trip Rating : 0/10

Gatwick to Seville months ago only to receive an e-mail 1 week before departure that the new departure point would be Heathrow. Heathrow is no good for us so we asked if we could cancel with full refund and the answer was yes. However Vueling who took over Clickair in July wont pay up. I've tried e-mails etc with no joy. Its a diabolical service. Clickair and Vueling cant be trusted on their word. Never use them!

CLICKAIR review :  16 July 2009 : by Marion Strachan

Trip Rating : 1/10

Booked Seville-Gatwick-Seville in June. Clickair changed it to Heathrow, changed times and outbound date. Trying in vain for 7 weeks to get promised refund on cancelled return. Clickair now say because they were to be taken over by Vueling that the refund money was frozen - and could not be given out (after lots of calls/emails). Now taking up complaint with Vueling on So far no joy or reply on that one. So the result is they cannot be trusted.

CLICKAIR review :  23 June 2009 : by Peter Pomeranze

Trip Rating : 8/10

Barcelona-Orly. Other than the bus ride to the remote stand this was a perfectly acceptable experience. A quite decent menu of food and drink for purchase served by a decent cabin crew. Aircraft was showing its age but other than that no real complaints.

CLICKAIR review :  3 June 2009 : by T Alexander

Trip Rating : 9/10

They do what they say - provide cheap no frills flights. I have flown on them several times and they have always been on time or early. I don't take luggage only carry-on and they seem quite flexible about this. Seats can be reserved free of charge when booking online. Food and drink though is expensive so if you want to save some euros take your own.

CLICKAIR review :  27 April 2009 : by David Botibol

Trip Rating : 9/10

I was pleasantly surprised to have very good Clickair flight experiences recently. HF Holidays had booked my wife and myself to fly with TAP to Porto. TAP went on strike and two days before departure HF re-arranged our flights out and back with Clickair using Gatwick and Vigo airports. Check-in at both ends was swift with no queue. Both flights landed ahead of schedule. There were many empty seats and we able to change seats to our preference. I'm 5ft 8in tall and could stretch my legs in a standard seat. Temperature comfortable. All staff were polite, helpful and friendly. Food and drink were available during the flight: not cheap but reasonable. Flying was smooth. Information was in Spanish and English. I don't know how easy booking was, because it was done for me.

CLICKAIR review :  30 March 2009 : by Barry Brierley

Trip Rating : 4/10

It's cheap and well connected for Barcelona. Their timings are good. They are low cost - everything is done via their website. It works ok - can be flakey at times, annoyingly there is Spanish all over the place, including the boarding card printing process. But when it fails the wheels come off. Their is no website support. So if you have a problem with printing boardcards or printing a ticket, you're stuffed. Customer service is unsympathetic to say the least and your only option is to leave the office early, queue up for a ticket and wait an extra hour for your flight. Happened 2 times in 2 months. So planes and flights 7/10. Website and customer service 1/10

CLICKAIR review :  12 March 2009 : by M Rilo

Trip Rating : 4/10

I have flown with them in a number of occasions. Punctuality seems to be their best attribute, because everything else is quite lacking. Staff generally rude and loud. You get what you pay for, and sometimes it's not even that cheap.

CLICKAIR review :  10 March 2009 : by Edward Impey

Trip Rating : 1/10

If you have a penchant for discovering what true cattle class means, 'Welcome to Clickair. I have now flown with them several times in a short period and I dread getting on the planes completely. The seat pitch is fine for kids and people under 5ft 3", but for normal sized adults its worse than ridiculous. The service is mediocre in the extreme, the atmosphere terrible. The heating is always way too high and the amount of oversized hand baggage allowed on board is close to unsafe. No wonder the Spaniards clap when these planes make it back down to earth.

CLICKAIR review :  23 February 2009 : by J Jasper

Trip Rating : 8/10

I was interested to read that a ClickAir 'La Coruna to London Heathrow' was 'half empty'. Click Air have recently discontinued a very good daily service from Valencia to LHR and return which was always full, mostly of Spanish and English business people and others who live on the Costa Blanca to change the Heathrow/ Valencia slot for Heathrow/La Coruna! The mind boggles at the stupidity of that move. There is no airline from the 3rd biggest city in Spain going into LHR!

CLICKAIR review :  23 February 2009 : by Pieter Boone

Trip Rating : 10/10

IBZ-BCN. I booked a return ticket for me and a friend who is a resident of Ibiza and gets a discount. I was however denied boarding on the day of departure because the system indicated that I had booked myself a discounted ticket as well. I tried to sort things out to make the flight but without the necessary help, had to see the plane leave without me. Without any options I had to book the next days flight. Once at home I contacted Clickair since I was very sure I did not make a mistake. I was asked to fill out a form on their website in which I explained the case. I seriously had no hope and was so pleasantly surprise when I received a message that they studied my case and decide me to refund me for the new ticket. Wonderful customer service from this low cost carrier.

CLICKAIR review :  12 February 2009 : by F Cereda

Trip Rating : 8/10

Return trip to La Coruna from LHR 2 weeks ago. Paid a little extra for premium seats at the front (probably not necessary as both legs half-empty) and found them comfortable. Polite if bored crew. Boarding pass printed from clickair website failed to work at LHR (it does if printed from Iberia for some reason) so had to be replaced by a paper boarding card which was fine but could be irritating if the flight had been busier. I have no interest in food on a 90 min flight so that was fine. A little chaotic then, but a good flight experience and I would be happy to give them another go.

CLICKAIR review :  6 January 2009 : by W Scott

Trip Rating : 1/10

First attempts to book Clickair flights from Barcelona to La Coruna failed with error messages from the server. An email from Clickair suggested we tried again, but with the same result. Flights back from Santiago to Barcelona for my daughter and her boyfriend were booked successfully, as were flights from La Coruna to Barcelona, though in the event I shouldn’t have bothered. The flight from Santiago was cancelled and passengers were bussed to La Coruna for a flight to Barcelona, which arrived 6 hours later than the La Coruna flight was supposed to, so they missed their Easyjet connection to the UK and had to pay for a night in a hotel, and for two more Easyjet tickets the next day. My wife and I arrived at La Coruna airport at 1100 for a 1330 flight, only to be told the flight had left 3 hours earlier. No-one had thought to inform us that the flight times had changed since we had booked. There was no-one to talk to from Clickair, of course, and no contact phone number. The flights had been booked through Iberia, but, though the Iberia staff were sympathetic they claimed not to be responsible and suggested we pay 500 euros for alternative flights to Barcelona via Madrid. After two hours of arguing with Clickair on a phone at the Iberia desk, Iberia relented and gave us tickets for the Barcelona flight, just as the check-in was closing. It was probably Iberia’s fault that we hadn’t been informed of the change in flight-times as the flights were booked through a site run by them and the Iberia logo was on the electronic ticket, but the communication between Iberia and Clickair is obviously a mess. I travel a lot but this was probably the most shambolic organisation I have come across. Never again.

CLICKAIR review :  14 November 2008 : by Jan Willems

Trip Rating : 1/10

I booked my Clickair flight Brussels-Barcelona (for a weekend-trip scheduled end of February 2009) last August, and just received notification that both flight number and departure time have changed from 9.30am to 8.50pm! Reason: "airport slot restrictions". Is this normal/acceptable ? So far no response from their customer service.

CLICKAIR review :  31 October 2008 : by M McCabe

Trip Rating : 6/10

Barcelona-Tel Aviv return. Both flights badly delayed, with the the return flight being rescheduled to a later time with no notification. I was at the airport at 1am to catch a 4am flight, only to find it had been moved to 6:30. Aside from that, service was good, and planes very nice, much better than those flown by Iberia.

CLICKAIR review : 27 October 2008 : by A Home

1 Star Rating

Budapest - BCN. Very uncomfortable flight. Shortest seat pitch on any plane I have ever been on. Flight crew unfriendly, not a smile all flight. A lady felt unwell as we were preparing to take off and she decided not to fly and to get off the plane, so we had to turn the engines off, open the door and get some stairs to the plane to let the lady and her companion off - the captain's commentary following this incident was disgraceful, he was talking like a rude child with absolutely no respect for the poor lady or her well-being. Food is expensive and poor quality. Avoid at all costs and beware of booking an Iberia flight that turns out to be Clickair!

CLICKAIR review : 7 October 2008 : by Andrija Matic

Customer Rating : 4/5

4 Star Rating

Dubrovnik - Barcelona return. Website user friendly. On both legs departure on time and arrival prior scheduled time, flights operated by new A320. Cabin clean, legroom a bit tight but still comfortable. Cabin crew professional and smiling. Inflight service rates acceptable and quality of food and drinks good. Pleasant experience. Will use again.

CLICKAIR review : 13 September 2008 : by R Eveleens

Customer Rating : 3/5

3 Star Rating

AMS - BCN - AMS for a weekend trip. Good experience, they assign seating at check in, or, as I did, when booking you can select a seat and check in online. So no pushing to get onboard. The seat pitch is tight, but I managed inbound and outbound to get a row of seats for myself so no real problems there. The flight itself left and arrived both ways on time. Although they are getting more expensive, less then 80 euro for a return is still considered a bargain!

CLICKAIR review : 12 September 2008 : by Simon Furey

1 Star Rating

We arrived at Oporto this week for the return flight to Barcelona only to find that it had been cancelled. We had received no notification whatsoever of this cancellation. There is no Clickair info in Oporto and the Iberia desk were positively insulting in their attitude, denying any responsibility for Clickair's activities and only giving us a (wrong) phone number to call. The number given us by E-Dreams (through whom we originally booked on Clickair) to contact the airline didn't work either. We had to return to Barcelona using TAP (no problems there). However, that cost us 440€ plus an overnight hotel in Lisbon. At the Clickair desk in Barcelona they denied any responsibility and were completely unhelpful, blaming E-Dreams! I shall try to get some recompense, but judging by other people's experience I don't hold out much hope. Conclusion: avoid Clickair (and E-Dreams) like the plague, or risk emptying your wallet.

CLICKAIR review : 5 September 2008 : by Mike Fothergill

1 Star Rating

Heathrow-Valencia. I feel conned. Purchased two seats months ahead from Iberia on their website and paid 240+ each. Missed to note this was a code share flight with Clickair. Check in at LHR was appalling, no security questions and automatic seat allocation. Flight terrible with tightest seat pitch encountered. Worse on way back after flight delay - surly unhelpful staff. When I asked for a comments form they looked at me with utter amazement and said they did not exist. I think all those travellers who have undergone this blatant sharp practice by Iberia should band together and take them to court.

CLICKAIR review : 20 August 2008 : by J Bechaux

Customer Rating : 2/5

2 Star Rating

BCN-PMI, quite a short flight! I have to say that I am not very satisfied although I am not that complicated with the service in general. Boarding by bus started on time and it seemed okay. But then we crossed all the airport by bus (like 10 min) to arrive at the plane. Then we waited an other 10 min because the cabin crew was talking on the plane (we saw them laughing, chatting). Finally we were allowed to get into the plane. It was dirty (had to clean my seat because there were biscuits on it), messy and staff not taking time to welcome passengers. As Clickair is part of Iberia, I thought it was a decent airline but it seems not really. Maybe it will change with the merger with Vueling which is a better low cost.

Add your Review