China Airlines Passenger Reviews and China Airlines Customer Trip Reports

1 2 3 4 5

China Airlines Customer review :  11 November 2014 by Leonard Tran    (USA)

I booked a round-trip flight from LAX to Saigon last October. The flight from LAX was delayed 2 hours. Before landing in Taipei for a connecting flight to Saigon, the flight Captain announced Connecting flight to be 12.30pm instead of 10.30am as scheduled. After we landed, there were no China Airlines staff members to be found. Our group of passengers finally stumbled upon a security officer who directed us to China Airlines' counter on a separate floor. Long lines and only 2 overworked employees helping us to get the connecting flight. Contrary to the flight crew announcements, the connecting flight was scheduled at 2.30pm, not 12.30 as announced. Adding insult to the injury, China Airlines gave us a meal ticket in Taiwanese Dollars worth about $3USD, not even enough for a hamburger. Due to this poor service, I would never fly China again.

China Airlines Customer review :  28 October 2014 by Z Lorenzo    (Singapore)

SIN-TPE-SIN. Both ways it was an older A330 - seats were a torture for a 185cm guy like me. My knees hurt being constantly pressed against the seat in front so I had to stay in very uncomfy position and/or stand up frequently. IFE was horrible, being an old plane what you get is a not more than 6-7" screen and no matter how you play with brightness and or screen position you won't see much. Resorted to music in the end. Games were slightly newer. Cabin crew were nice but their English command was poor. We all know that you get what you pay for, but we also know that, nowadays, in airlines world that is not entirely true. There are very good and cheap carriers operating in Asia. China Airlines is not among these, in my opinion. At least not on Singapore-Taipei route.

China Airlines Customer review :  13 October 2014 by D Choy    (UK)

NRT-TPE-BKK - Have not flew CI for sometime and was bit dubious. What an improvement CI has made. Both on the A330. The flight were on time, good selection of inflight entertainment. Food was okay for economy and better than KLM's Business Class intercontinental. The thing I love about CI was the option to view take off and landing real time on your screen. I cannot fault the trip and service whatsoever.

China Airlines Customer review :  25 September 2014 by D Blank    (USA)

Flew LAX-TPE-BKK and return. The most important thing to know about CI (as of Sept ’14) is that if you purchase your economy ticket through an online service (like Kayak or Expedia) the airlines policy prohibits you from getting a seat assignment prior to day of departure. Unfortunately, online ticket purchasers don't find this out until after they've plunked down big bucks on a non-refundable ticket. This lack of a passengers capability to select a seat in advance (not to mention the lack of transparency) is reason enough for you to take your transpacific business to another carrier. The planes used on the transpacific segments of my trip had a tight economy seating configuration with little legroom. It felt pretty much like flying a domestic carrier in the US. Food, general service and in-seat entertainment was on par with other airlines on this route. Flight attendants were pleasant. The one benefit of flying CI is that transfer to connecting flights at Taipei's Taoyuan airport is smooth enough to accommodate fairly tight connections time-wise. (This is not the case in Beijing or even Hong Kong). Unless you get an incredible deal on your ticket and you don't care where you sit on a long flight, I'd give CI a pass and book with someone else.

China Airlines Customer review :  15 September 2014 by Keisuke Tachiyama    (Japan)

Flew KIX-TPE-BNE return trip at the beginning of September 2014. Seats on the TPE-BNE leg is new. The ones I flew specifically were B18360 on the outbound journey, and B18358 on the inbound journey. The interior of the these birds is upgraded compared to the other A333 in their fleet. The seat recline was 170 degrees and the feeling was very similar to the business class seats on the Garuda A333 fleet. Food on the outbound leg was fabulous. I do travel regularly but it was one of the best meals that I have ever had on a plane. Sleeping was no problem as the seat reclines to 170 degrees or more. The food on the return leg was lower quality, but what can you expect on an inbound flight? The seats were the same as the ones going there and we did have a wonderful night's rest. To sum it up, I am very satisfied with my travel experience and I look forward to my next flight on C class with CI!

China Airlines Customer review :  29 August 2014 by John E Barajas    (USA)

We have flown eight segments with China Air over the last few years. The last flight was last week. Never, on any flight have we left the gate on time. On the last segment Taipei to Bangkok. The steward said they had to shut down the video system. I was watching a movie. Around 45 minutes later I asked them to reboot the system or turn it on. They could not do it. Several stewards tried to no success. The food was served and the trays were left on the tray stand for about 45 minutes. So, anyone wanting to go to the bathroom had a problem. They had bright lighting on well into the night. overall a poor flight. One seat we had was broken, you could feel it in you back, anytime you moved it would make a loud noise. Very inconvenient for us with all the late leaving flights and quick transfers. We tried this airline over United where we really felt the service and planes were very substandard. I really do not see much difference.

China Airlines Customer review :  19 August 2014 by Jiacheng Zhang    (China)

CI916 and CI8,July 31. I traveled from Hong Kong to LA. The check-in service is not as good as I expected. She confirmed me in an exit seat but I found I was in the last-narrow row seat. The only thing I was not satisfied with was the seat space. China Airlines does not give as much as leg and feet space as other economy's for the last row passengers. The food - ok. The cabin - ok. Maybe I will choose China Airlines again but I will not recommend to my friends and families.

China Airlines Customer review :  12 August 2014 by N Austin    (USA)

Flew LAX-TPE-HAN in refurbished 747 to Taipei, and A330 to Hanoi. I was very impressed with the 747 as the seats in economy were very comfortable, even for the entire 14 hour flight. The crew were very friendly and happy to help. The food was okay, but its airplane food so what can one expect. The flight to Hanoi was almost empty, so we were upgraded to premium economy. We were served an entire lunch on this flight, even though it was only 3 hours. Then flew from HCM-TPE-LAX. 747 on both flights, however the plane for the TPE-LAX flight was older. The entertainment system was outdated and barely worked. The seats were also uncomfortable and left me sore after the first 5 hours. I would recommend China Airlines, great value for your money and they seem to be taking passenger comfort into consideration with their updates.

China Airlines Customer review :  18 July 2014 by J Huang    (Australia)

Flew from Brisbane to Honolulu (stopover in Taipei and Tokyo) on CI53/54 and CI17/18. All flights on A330-300 aircraft (Brisbane flights had upgraded interiors). Have flown with CI previously but was impressed with the high standard of food on all trips. Drinks so-so with less variety of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and cabin crew were reluctant to give the entire can of soft drink unless requested (and had to ask other colleagues for permission to do so). That being said, service was great for the most part and most flights departed on time with minimal delay. As an end note, I submitted positive feedback to the CI website and received a phone call from the Brisbane office within 2 days thanking me and asking if I had any further comments. Appears to be a company that listens to its customers and I will choose to fly with them again in the future.

China Airlines Customer review :  7 July 2014 by John Lin    (UK)

Flew Taipei to Tokyo, on 23 June. At the boarding gate, the scanner wasn't working well to scan my boarding pass and the passenger in front of me, but was overall smooth and didn't cause too much trouble. Inflight service was okay and crew members were friendly. Food was good and a lot of choices for films and music for a 3 hour flight. The cabin pursers announcement was difficult to follow. The most strange thing was that on leaving the aircraft, there was no one to greet you at the door and in fact no crew member could be seen from my cabin.

China Airlines Customer review :  1 July 2014 by Nicolaas Brandts    (Netherlands)

AMS-BKK-AMS on CI late June 2014. I chose CI because of the great fare and the early arrival in BKK and AMS on the return flight. CI uses the A343-300 on this route. May not be the most modern plane, but it has a very comfortable seating lay-out even when full like my 2 flights with ample legroom. Flights departed a little late but arrived ahead of schedule. Meals and service by the crew were much better than expected. The IFE is basic compared to Emirates but still provided for a good few hours of entertainment, with an interesting non-Hollywood selection. All in all 2 fine flights for a great price. I will use this airline again.

China Airlines Customer review :  30 May 2014 by Fang Jun    (China)

Flew from PVG to TPE. The flight was delayed 2 hours due to its late arrival as the aircraft had stopped in Hong Kong due to strong wind. Late arrival in TPE and late departure in TPE. All other things were perfect. I will definitely choose this airlines again.

China Airlines Customer review :  20 May 2014 by Bryan Chou    (USA)

LAX to Taipei in Business Class, and Taipei-LAX in Economy. Renovated 747's both ways which was a vast improvement over the older product. Food and wine selection in Business was excellent and the staff were very attentive. Food was good enough for Economy but plentiful, again the staff was excellent. The only thing that needs a slight improvement is the IFE, I wish they have more selections for recent movies.

China Airlines Customer review :  4 May 2014 by Douglas Jones    (USA)

San Francisco - Manila via Taipei. Boarding was smooth, I was assigned a seat with bulkhead directly in front of me, limited leg room, however, no seats getting tilted back on me. The TV and dinner tray are built into the seat in this arrangement, so the seat is even narrower than normal. I am a fairly average size guy and I was cramped due to the reduced width. The service is OK, served two meals, offered water twice, coffee or teas once and received a warm towel once. The movies were fairly new, although I watched foreign movies with Chinese subtitles, didn't understand a thing. The flight to Manila was uneventful, the transfer in Taipei is really smooth. The return flight was quite more eventful. Boarded only to find my assigned seat was already be used by a young child, apparently the ticketing agents changed the seat assignment by simply writing it on the boarding pass. I was one of the last to board, so I just stood in the galley and kept fingers crossed for possible upgrade. No upgrade, however, I did get an aisle seat, so win-win, family stayed together and I was in a better seat. All things considered, given the price I was able to book this flight for, the overall friendliness of the staff, the quality of the food and the choices of entertainment I would say "Do it, take a chance, be adventurous."

China Airlines Customer review :  28 April 2014 by Darin Connolly    (Australia)

Travelled from Sydney Australia to Tokyo Japan, planes were new and clean, food was excellent, airline staff were immaculate and friendly, for the budget price we paid you can't go wrong with this airline.

China Airlines Customer review :  24 April 2014 by Sheree Chou    (USA)

CI007 and CI0018 on 4/12 and 4/18. It had been about 6-8 yrs since the last time I went on China Airlines. I was impressed with the improvements made to the entertainment system, kept me busy the entire time besides sleeping, there are over a hundred movies and my two kids were kept busy. The food has improved a lot. I love the teriyaki chicken rice dish and the porridge was pretty good too. On our way to Hawaii we had a layover in Japan. The only thing I think they need to improve on is the attentiveness of staff on board, their uniform is so outdated.

China Airlines Customer review :  22 April 2014 by M Edwards    (Australia)

AKL-SYD, A330, full flight so lucky to be given 7B, excellent seat. Staff professional, friendly and hospitable. Plane was spotless, AVOD was inline with most carriers, if some what limited in new release films and TV. Food was surprisingly excellent with an Asian and western option. I took the western option, beef and potatoes, which was delicious. Somewhat small portions though. Drinks were plentiful. For a NZ to SYD option I would definitely recommend this flight.

China Airlines Customer review :  3 April 2014 by J Stoddard    (USA)

LAX-TPE-MNL return. LAX-TPE, 747 seats so small in width it made a long trip horrible and I'm an average size man. Felt like my hips were in a vice grip. TPE-MNL, A330 seats a lot better. MNL-TPE, A340 seats fine again. Everything else ok. Good value considering.

China Airlines Customer review :  3 March 2014 by Streb Lovell    (Taiwan)

TPE-Koror return in business. Both flights on time. Plane packed both ways. Service was fine. I wish they would ditch serving the main course of a business-class meal in what looks like a coffee filter. Planes didn't have AVOD. Return flight showed a film about the Nazis (not exactly the most cheery thing to see coming back from vacation), and the menu offered a German sausage dish-simply bizarre. There is no lounge in Koror-they give you a coupon for a drink and some potato chips at a broom-closet-sized bar.

China Airlines Customer review :  26 February 2014 by A Sutrisno    (Canada)

CI 0031, YVR to TPE, 22 Feb 2014. At check-in they weigh your carry on and if your carry on is over 7 kg you they ask you to comply and tag your bag. You are then marked for a re-check during boarding, expect someone to come and grab your bag, impolitely of course, and re-weigh your bag during boarding. Computers and duty free items apparently works on different laws of physics on China Airlines. You are not allowed to carry more than 7 kg of carry on because of safety concerns. But 7 kg of carry on + 5 kg of duty free are ok. After boarding, I sat in my seat to find it smelt, the seat in front of me, the magazine, safety brochure, etc were smeared in dirt. The entertainment was not very good, no new movies at all. The subtitles are in Chinese only. Food was bad just like other airlines. I'm not a picky eater but there wasn't enough of it in China Airlines. Service: I asked for another drink and the stewardess gave me an annoyed look and comes back a moment later and dropped a can of pop in front of me. Plane looked old and outdated, and had definitely not being cleaned thoroughly. The only saving grace of this flight was the fact that the seat next to me was empty. I'm dreading my return flight now.

China Airlines Customer review :  25 February 2014 by Preston Nock    (Thailand)

Delta flight from ATL arrived late in LAX so I missed a flight to Narita. Agent booked me on a China Airlines flight to Taipei and then a follow on flight to BKK. The aircraft appeared to be brand new inside and everything worked well. The entertainment package was up to date and varied. The cabin crew were very attentive throughout the long flight. I especially liked the reverse boarding for economy class as it went quicker with less standing around waiting for people to hide their carry on baggage. The landings were absolute the smoothest I have ever experienced.

China Airlines Customer review :  21 January 2014 by Jest Ross    (UK)

China Airlines uses old- seats (no flat-bed) flights for European-Asian routes. Compare with other airlines, seats offered such as Eva air, Korean Air, Cathay Pacific, Air France, Japan Airlines are much better, CI flights really need serious improvement. The seat in front of you can recline on you. This makes the whole journey very uncomfortable: difficult to work and difficult to get out of your seat. Food is good but the service is very slow. You don't receive hot towels in the morning and no hot drinks were offered while breakfast being served. Lounges at Taipei and Bangkok airports are not very clean. The receptionists are friendly enough but the lounges are not exactly business-friendly. If you have connection flights, luggage cannot be guaranteed on arrival. Even when travelling on Business Class, no compensation is offered for late arrival of luggage. Flight attendants are generally friendly. Entertainment channels are inadequate and the TV screen is very out-dated.

China Airlines Customer review :  13 January 2014 by Givary Syahrir    (Indonesia)

My first time using CI. My trip was CGK-TPE-LAX-TPE-CGK. TPE-LAX plane was an old 747, which is still un- refurbished among others. The seats were not as comfortable as the refurbished ones, and the AVOD screen was so small! LAX-TPE plane was the refurbished one. The seats were comfortable enough for long haul flights, and the AVOD screen was the new one. CGK-TPE and TPE-CGK planes were comfortable to me, and the stewardesses English fluency was good, even though I still kept asking for something in Mandarin. The food was awful to me, compared to another Asian carriers. The movies and music selections on Fantasy Sky were not as much as the others. I'd say CI is NOT uncomfortable for long-haul flights and didn't worth it enough for me.

China Airlines Customer review :  9 January 2014 by D Gill    (Canada)

YVR-TPE-DEL return. First time travelling with China Airlines and it turned out to be a fairly good experience. 747-400 between YVR and TPE seemed newer but A 330's between TPE-DEL seemed older. IFE was fine and toilets were kept clean and cabin crew was polite and spoke fairly good English. We had a delay at YVR which was not really airlines' fault because the bridge could not be retracted. Apart from that all other three take offs were also slightly late. My only real complaint would be the beverages and food. They seem to be very limited in what they offer. Still, I would certainly recommend it.

China Airlines Customer review :  3 January 2014 by Lovell Streb    (Taiwan)

Taipei to Honolulu via Tokyo in economy. All flights on time. Food OK. Plane and bathrooms clean. Entertainment not bad. Service was great at all levels. Would fly them again for this route.

China Airlines Customer review :  13 December 2013 by Jun Yi Sim    (Taiwan)

TPE-SIN in Y and DPS-TPE in C for a family vacation. CI allows instant cash upgrades at the airport and seems like a group of boisterous passengers took up the offer but the C cabin could not accommodate all of them. Instead, they took turns in the C cabin which resulted in lots of chaos and unrest. Later the crew gave up maintaining order altogether. Also noticed an old lady with an infant was seated one row behind the bassinet seat while the bulkhead was occupied by one of the half business ladies. CI need to be more considerate handling passengers with infants for the old lady was holding her grandson all 5 hours of the flight. IFE was drop down screens from yesteryear. Not much contents to talk about. Otherwise the cabin was well maintained, food adequate for a regional hop. I upgraded to C with my miles on the second sector. CI shares its premium lounge with a dozen other airlines in DPS. By mid afternoon the lounge had ran out of hot food, barren of drinks, and was over flowing with passengers even the common waiting area looked more appealing. Service onboard was warm and nothing was too much trouble. CI allows C passengers to pre-order meals 48 hours before the flight. "Seafood with tomato concasse" didn't sound anywhere appetising but it turned out to be amazing. AVOD was well stocked but no amenities kit for our 6 hour flight. Late arrival into TPE due to heavy traffic but bags were delivered in record speed. Despite average products and staff, CI continues to profit from expensive cross straits flights shared among a handful of Chinese airlines and hence had gotten unused to competition. I'm giving my Dynasty Miles a long rest after this.

China Airlines Customer review :  9 December 2013 by Shanaka Gooneratne    (Australia)

CI53 from BNE to AKL continuation of flight from TPE. The aircraft upgraded to a B747-400 from usual A330-300 in Dec. Check in swift. Gate agents a bit rude. Managed to grab a seat on upper deck. Usually J class but sold as Y on BNE-AKL leg. Flight was on time. Arrived a few minutes early in to AKL. Food was reasonably good. Good AVOD entertainment. Fantastic flight attendants who were very polite and kind. Did two tea coffee runs. Excellent option to NZ,OF,VA or JQ on route. Managed to get a good fare and would consider in future too.

China Airlines Customer review :  13 November 2013 by Chris Dore    (UK)

PVG-TPE B747 Short flight. comfortable seating given distance but would be concerned if this was the room allowed on a long flight (747). Despite short flight, full meal served with coffee/tea. Inflight entertainment available but did not partake.

China Airlines Customer review :  23 October 2013 by Richard E Hurley    (USA)

My major complaint about this airline is that they allow only 15 pounds in tourist for carry on luggage, that is 5-10 pounds less than most international airlines, so for that reason, I will not fly this airline again and I regret booking the flight. You will notice that I rated the airline very high on their seats, food and overall service, but I have found that with a limit of 20-25 pounds, I can easily go on tour with a hand carry - but the 25 pound limit would make it impossible to do any shopping while on tour. Yes, their prices are attractive and I believe their policy is short-sighted.

China Airlines Customer review :  11 October 2013 by D Kim    (Australia)

Surprisingly pleased with the flights with China Airlines. SYD to KIX via TPI, then TPI to SYD on A330-300. New aircraft allocated on all legs, good food, great service and AVOD in line with all the five star airlines. Would recommend.

China Airlines Customer review :  1 October 2013 by Moskovitch Itay    (Israel)

TPE-ICN. flown with them as a codeshare flight with Korean air. The plane (747) was very old (or at least seemed like that). Surprisingly, the seat was very comfortable, more than in most of the new planes I've flown with. The entertainment system isn't too varied, but well enough for a short flight. The crew were professional. Overall liked the product.

China Airlines Customer review :  27 August 2013 by Steven Cao    (China)

Shanghai Pudong-Taipei Taoyuan return on B747-400, excellent experience with CI, arrival/departure on time, only 1.5 hrs flight but got full meal and beverage service. AVOD with touch screen and lots movies, cabin crew very friendly. Definitely will fly with CI again.

China Airlines Customer review :  6 August 2013 by U Bode    (Colombia)

Hong Kong-Taichung on 737-800 and Taipei-Hong Kong on 747-400. Outbound flight to Taichung in central Taiwen which is very convenient for those who need to go to this area instead of flying to Taipei or Kaoshiung. Evening flight of 1.15hr duration, warm meal was served, beverages only tea and coffee though. Crew did not smile, just did their job. Aircraft spotlessly clean. Return flight on 747-400, same flight duration, also warm meal served, this time with wine/beer/soft drinks. Very attentive FAs who interacted well with the passengers and smiled a lot. Lots of information from the flight deck, too. Overall a very nice experience, where else do you get a warm meal on such a short flight in Economy. Definitely recommendable and looking forward to using them again.

China Airlines Customer review :  8 July 2013 by Chia Guole Eugene    (Singapore)

Took CI752 SIN-TPE-SIN and CI751. Punctuality was superb. As for on-board experience, the A332 was rather comfortable with sufficient leg room for a 170cm person. The flight attendants, some were not as friendly but there were those who made sure to smile as much as possible. The Personal IFE was average, nothing special. My only problem with it was lack of movies. The food was okay. However we were not well-hydrated. FAs performed only 2-3 water rounds I had to keep asking for water. I liked how they gave some Taiwanese snack. The landing was quite smooth. Return journey delayed by 30 mins due to TPE jammed runway. More or less the same.

China Airlines Customer review :  31 May 2013 by Hugo But    (Canada)

Spring break vacation. CI 31, YVR-TPE. The service in Economy was horrible, some flight attendants didn't know what I was saying and the seat was extremely uncomfortable for a 13 hour flight. Legroom was only 31 inches, I would expect 34 inches of legroom and a foot rest at least on a long flight like this. Inflight Entertainment on my seat was very bad, it did not work seconds after takeoff. The seat was hard. The food was okay but I believe giving us paper cups for non alcoholic drinks and plastic cups for alcoholic drinks is wrong. Putting the A340-300 on the YVR route is not a great idea!

China Airlines Customer review :  20 May 2013 by J Dahl    (Australia)

Taipei to Brisbane in business class on CI 53, 11 May. A330-300 very comfortable lie flat seats, and a nice Doona made for a restful night. Staff very attentive and meals and refreshments were offered at appropriate times. Would recommend for the good price and comfortable cabin. The entertainment was interesting and up to date, and restrooms kept clean and well stocked.

China Airlines Customer review :  16 May 2013 by Jude Garcia    (Philippines)

TPE-MNL. Flight delayed by 25 minutes, arrival time also delayed. No drinks except for water, coffee or tea. When I went to the restroom I saw that there were other refreshments in the galley. The flight wasn't full, and I took a chance if I would be served an extra meal. The crew said that she would check and came back with 3 packs of peanuts. It seems that seeing the crew with a smile is a "luxury". Not surprising why Eva Air has better reviews.

China Airlines Customer review :  15 May 2013 by J Sheehan    (Ireland)

AMS to BKK about 6 to 7 times per year, Lounges both ways quite good. Recently refurbished (last 12 months) the 747's which were good but now have reverted to the A340 and seats definitely far poorer. Please change back! Also the flight time has increased dramatically due to fuel saving, flying at much lower speeds.

China Airlines Customer review :  3 May 2013 by A Brown    (Thailand)

AMS-BKK. Seating 3x4x2, flight 90% Full. The one big problem was that the meals were only just warm, not hot as they should have been. Crew carried out their duties well. Would fly them again.

China Airlines Customer review :  5 April 2013 by Teddy Hsu    (Taiwan)

Flew business class XMN-TPE-SFO and return LAX-TPE-XMN. Impressed by the refurbished cabin. The new seats are comfortable but are not lie-flat. Inflight meals are good, but you can feel the catering quality outbound is better than inbound. The new LCD screen is higher definition one which makes inflight entertainment better.

China Airlines Customer review :  2 April 2013 by H Miyagi    (Japan)

NRT-TPE return. Check-in was smooth (SkyPriority). Lounges were comfortable. But, foods at NRT were poor. Cabin (744 and 333) were clean and comfortable. Cabin crew were friendly and spoke Japanese. Foods were good. AVOD was good. But, no Japanese movie. Good value for money.

China Airlines Customer review :  25 March 2013 by T Verney    (Netherlands)

AMS-BKK-AMS in Economy. I registered with CAL's Frequent Flyer program and ordered a vegetarian meal which was served piping hot before general meals were served to other passengers which was an added bonus. CAL has switched to using their A340-300s on this route. Aircraft's are around 11 years old on average and every window seat in Economy class has a large IFE box underneath with severely restricts legroom. I was lucky on the outbound flight since the seat next to me was unoccupied and I could stretch my legs a bit. On the return leg however, that wasn't the case and the 12-13 hour flight was particularly uncomfortable due to the cramped conditions. Seat pitch is 31 inches on these aircraft and the base moves forward when reclined which restricts legroom even further. Entertainment was generally good with the latest blockbusters on offer coupled with a wide selection of older films. BBC and CNN news channels were also available as were a good selection of audio CDs. The crew were very affable and free beverages and snacks were available throughout the flight and promptly served when requested. CAL offers good value for money and the flights run on time so I will definitely fly with them again. They just need to refurbish the seats on these older aircraft as they've done with their 747 fleet.

China Airlines Customer review :  18 March 2013 by W Segato    (China)

Flight from Hong Kong - Jakarta - Hong Kong with China Airlines CI679/CI680 in Economy class. Check in staff friendly and fast. I'm a Skyteam Elite Plus Member and used the lounges. Nice, clean and helpful staff. Food and beverages good. No Priority Boarding at HKG Airport. Seat uncomfortable in A330. Food ok. Inflight Entertainment good. All Flights on time. Priority luggage in Hong Kong handled separately, but ended up waiting longer. Would fly again.

China Airlines Customer review :  5 March 2013 by Nitin Nand    (New Zealand)

Have flown China Airlines about 3 times now from Auckland to Brisbane and Sydney. Paid no more than $120 for my tickets (one way special). Ticket allowed free date changes which was a bonus! Normally pay $100 with other Trans Tasman Airlines. Friendly Cabin Crew. Great meals (not to mention complimentary beverages). Half the flight was empty of 2 services I flew which gave me rows to myself, made it extremely comfortable to fly. Great entertainment system. Highly recommend out of NZ or Australia.

China Airlines Customer review :  25 February 2013 by A Lim    (Philippines)

Round trip MNL-YVR via stopover at TPE. They seem to have done a major overhaul of their operating procedures and got their act together consistently for several years now. Their aircraft appeared to be in good to excellent condition, and to the credit of the pilots involved, those four landings were among the smoothest I've experienced in years. This airline may not be the best, but I consider them to be very good. Fares are reasonable and given the level of service I received, was good value for money.

1 2 3 4 5

| Home | Airline Opinions | Legal Notice | Airline Ranking | Airport Ranking| Advertise | Surveys| Site Map| Contact Us | Links |