Cebu Pacific Passenger Reviews and Cebu Pacific Passenger Trip Reports

1 2

Cebu Pacific Customer review :  26 March 2014 by D Dela Cruz    (UAE)

Mar 6 2014, DXB-MNL, New A330-200 aircraft was used and its so refreshing once u enter on the plane, seat is narrow for economy, flight crew were polite and always smiling. Very cheap fare compared to others on time departure from DXB and arrival in MNL. Will definitely fly this airline again.

Cebu Pacific Customer review :  17 March 2014 by Barry Jones    (Thailand)

I have flown Cebu Pacific every 3 months for more than 10 years booking both international and domestic routes through them. Yes there had been occasional issues but nothing like what is happening currently. I had booked a direct Bangkok to Cebu route several months ago for a flight for the end of this month, March. On Feb 18th Cebu notified me that this route had been cancelled but they would offer me a BKK-MNL-CEBU route and return at no extra charge. I told them that the BKK-Manila they were offering me departing Bangkok at 12.30 in the morning, arriving in MNL at 4.50am and then a multi-hour layover in MNL before the late morning flight to Cebu (total flying and ground time of around 9 hours) was not convenient to me and could I take the mid-morning departure from BKK and connection from there. Answer no. I asked if I could take the early morning routing they were suggesting but take a two day layover in MNL (at my own expense) so I could rest and then continue on the late night flight to Cebu. Answer no. They insist I must take the inconvenient departure time and complete my travel in one day. I have booked Philippine Air for my return because they are virtually the same fare price, no add-ons and have a much more convenient schedule for this route. Where Cebu Pacific had been my first airline of choice now they will be my last.

Cebu Pacific Customer review :  11 March 2014 by John Contreras    (Philippines)

MNL-HK on a 5.30 am flight. Check-in is a breeze since we opt for web-check-in (10 min for baggage drop and immigration) Cebu Pacific uses NAIA Terminal 3 so no complains there. Immigration personnel are all young (no more grumpy old immigration staff). Boarding is on time, flight crew are very warm and friendly. Landed 10 min ahead of schedule. Will fly them again for International trips especially in the morning schedule but totally opposite with domestic flights. Seats are comfortable if you're lucky enough to ride their new A320.

Cebu Pacific Customer review :  27 February 2014 by N Sutherland    (UK)

MNL-BKK. Last minute change of plans, so only booked a few days ahead. Price pretty much the same price as Philippine Airlines. This has been a steady trend with Cebu Pacific - they're not as cheap as they used to be. On the plus side the flight was bang on time, not too crowded with efficient cabin crew. Drinks and snacks were available at reasonable prices. But the best part of using Cebu Pacific is operating out of Terminal 3, zero wait to check-in early morning and 10 minutes later I'm relaxing in Departures.

Cebu Pacific Customer review :  10 February 2014 by M Lokan    (Australia)

We had two flights: Flight 5J384 Cagayan De Oro City to Manila then 5J499 Manila to Kuala Lumpur. We taxied out onto the runway, we sat there for 15 minutes as we didn't have clearance to take off. Check in was quite clean, I was happy to have my bags checked in all the way to Kuala Lumpur. Flight staff were friendly and food wasn't too bad. Arrived in Manila on time. Departing for Kuala Lumpur, proceeded straight through to immigration, and then to the gate. I love the convenience of international and domestic being at the same terminal, that was the main reason I choose Cebu Pacific for my flight to KL. Food selection was quite bland onboard. Arrival into KL was on time, a little early. It is a shame they land at LCCC but you get what you pay for. Overall Cebu Pacific for the price stood outt. I would recommend them based on what I paid.

Cebu Pacific Customer review :  10 February 2014 by J Baino    (USA)

Recently flew SIN-MNL and just pleased with the overall experience on flying with 5J. Check-in at SIN was easy with the web-check-in desk, the plane was spotless, crew was very pleasant and best of all getting to land in NAIA Terminal 3. I have flown with 5J since the late 90's with their DC9's and have been lucky to have never experienced the problems many have listed here.

Cebu Pacific Customer review :  13 January 2014 by M Binas    (Saudi Arabia)

DXB-MNL-LGP-MNL-DXB flew outbound leg on 25-DEC-2013. My review would focus more on reliability of this airline. In MNL I had immediate connection to LGP with only about 1.15 hrs to catch the flight including immigration formalities. A slight delay in DXB would mean missing my flight. However, thanks to Cebu Pacific for their timely departure from DXB and arriving 15 mins. early in MNL - could have been earlier without the usual traffic congestion in MNL. I was able to catch my flight to LGP with one day to prepare for my sister's wedding. Return flight was the same - on time.

Cebu Pacific Customer review :  6 January 2014 by Martin Halshaw    (UK)

December 2013, I flew 5 CPA flights, Bangkok - Manila return and 3 internal flights. All were on time leaving, FA were polite and attentive so for a budget airline my experience was excellent. I really do not understand why people complain about this airline so much as I have used them in the past and will continue to use them in the future if they keep providing such good value for money.

Cebu Pacific Customer review :  29 December 2013 by D Wilson    (Hong Kong)

Hong Kong to Bacolod via Cebu and Bacolod to Manila. Very poor airline. Each flight was unadulterated. Seat pitch is miserable. Check in at Bacolod was a terrible mess and so many extra taxes to pay at the airport. Fares are not budget when all the hidden add ons are included. Will not fly Cebu Pacific again.

Cebu Pacific Customer review :  27 November 2013 by Q Wally    (Philippines)

They cancelled our flight to Caticlan. Asked us to take another flight to Kalibo 3 hours later. When we demanded a refund, they said they would only refund one way, and that we had to forfeit our return ticket. After hours of waiting, we found out that they had other flights to Caticlan which they told us was cancelled, but actually continued. After arguing with the counter staff and managers, only were we allowed to take another flight to Caticlan. Same issue from Caticlan to Manila. Flight was cancelled. After continuously complaining at the counter, they allowed us to take the earlier 5J Cebu Pacific flight back from Caticlan to Manila. Horrible Service.

Cebu Pacific Customer review :  20 November 2013 by J Harvey    (UK)

9th Nov, Hong Kong- Manila and Manila- Busuanga (cancelled). 15th Nov - Tagbilaran - Manila and Manila - Caticlan (diverted to Kalibo). During the last few weeks we have made 4 trips on Cebu Pacific and each one has been a challenge. 3 flights were delayed and 1 cancelled completely. Of the 3 which were delayed, one to Caticlan was so late they ended up diverting to Kalibo as the airport was closed. As soon as anything goes wrong they are useless. I made 2 calls to them and spent over 2.5 hours trying to resolve problems and all you do is go round in circles. When you ask to speak to a manager they tell you there isn't one. If you insist eventually one appears. Their managers aren't any better though, so there really is very little point. If they promise to email you don't believe them. They're unlikely to bother. Don't expect to be informed if you're flight is cancelled if you haven't got a local number. All in all, if things go smoothly you may be ok. Once they start to go wrong you're in trouble. If you want some degree of certainty you may be better sticking with PAL!

Cebu Pacific Customer review :  21 October 2013 by J Lim    (Singapore)

Singapore-Manila (return). Flight to Manila on an A320. Delayed with no notice or apology in Singapore. It's as if nothing happened. Very tight leg room and no magazines on seat pocket which made the no IFE flight seem longer. Also, cabin was not clean with pen marks on seat, tray table and bits of chips fell while taking bag from overhead compartment. Return flight was on a new A330. Seats were fairly comfortable and clean cabin. Overall, uneventful flights and very cheap fares. I don't mind flying with them again for short haul flights (if given a choice between Cebu Pacific and another airline, I will choose the latter) but it's a big no for long haul flights.

Cebu Pacific Customer review :  16 August 2013 by J Sebastian    (Australia)

Definitely by far the worst airlines I have encountered. Boarded the plane at Manila to go to Caticlan, which is supposed to be a 45 min flight. The plane did not leave Manila until 5.5 hours later, and still with all passengers on board the plane. Unacceptable excuses provided by the captain, and also we were diverted to Kalibo Airport instead. Due to this incident, we lost one nights accommodation in Boracay. Pay the extra fees for an airline that you know is reliable.

Cebu Pacific Customer review :  5 August 2013 by Ace Chris    (Philippines)

TAC-MNL (5J-654). Delayed almost 20 minutes due to bad weather cond. Good seats, friendly flight attendants, food and drinks served for a fee.

Cebu Pacific Customer review :  2 August 2013 by S Fuller    (USA)

MNL-TAG short hall domestic flight with 8 people including infants. Flight was a bit late, but was a nice Airbus jet and was OK. Very good fare except they nickel and dime you for everything, and they have no advanced boarding for families with infants.

Cebu Pacific Customer review :  2 August 2013 by M Mejia    (Philippines)

5J 805, MNL-SIN. First time to taking Cebu Pacific internationally and I was honestly a little apprehensive. PROS: Cheaper fare than PR or SQ. Online check in (not available in PR) allows me more time to do more things before heading to the airport. Use of T3 instead of surly T1 or stuffy T2. CONS: Tight seats and poor pitch (you get what you pay for). Poor selection of in flight meals for purchase. This is most pronounced in flights scheduled during the lunch or dinner hours. Will consider flying with them, but will always give it second and third thoughts.

Cebu Pacific Customer review :  31 July 2013 by Dinah Hawtree    (Philippines)

Every time I travel with Cebu the plane is either late or cancelled. If they weren't so cheap I would never use them. Customer service is appalling, regard for international flight safety rules is scant (I have seen children allowed to sit in exit rows, people standing up during taxi, phones used prior to landing. My last trip has prompted me to write as my flight was cancelled (again), we were bussed 1.5 hours to another airport to find that the flight there was delayed too (no announcement, only found out when we asked). We were given no water for the bus journey, the bus driver was constantly on the phone and driving with one hand, even when changing gear, and the food offered (or 150 pesos instead - $3) was pathetic. I feel sorry for their staff who constantly have to deal with upset passengers like me because their employer is so hopeless. I worry that this airline is starting flights to Dubai in the Autumn - rather you than me!

Cebu Pacific Customer review :  24 July 2013 by S Fletcher    (UK)

Flew Cebu - Clark return, flight check in was proficient and flight left on time. In flight service was good, with provision of snacks and drinks for sale at reasonable prices. Staff were friendly and made flight enjoyable.

Cebu Pacific Customer review :  23 April 2013 by Nestor Lagumen    (USA)

April 5, 2013 we were scheduled to fly to Manila from Naga for our connecting flight to Bangkok. One hour before boarding we received an announcement that there was a delay of 3 hours. We didn't leave until after 5pm, our flight on Philippine Airlines was scheduled to depart at 7.20 pm. Ended up arriving in Manila 6.50 pm. Prior to departing Naga we had told the crew of our situation and they promised us that they will talk to the captain and other crew, and that they will assist us with getting our check-in bag immediately instead of getting it from the carousel. However, we discovered was that no one had communicated with any other crew members about us. They did not allow us to take our baggage right after stepping out of the plane; we had to wait for our baggage like everyone else. When we finally gathered our belongings we needed to run to catch a taxi to Terminal 1. Ended up missing our flight to Bangkok. Ended up paying $630 + to book a Kuwait bound to Bangkok.

Cebu Pacific Customer review :  25 March 2013 by D Gedrick    (Philippines)

MNL-TPE v.v. Check-in was fast at NAIA however small confusion that the monitor is showing a wrong counter for the flight and were directed by the ground staff to the other side. Flight left on time on both sectors, clean cabin but with a broken tray table, legroom is restricted and uncomfortable for a red-eye flight since most PAX reclining their seatbacks so it was hard to move. FAs were mixture of smiling and cheerful ladies down to bored but still polite crew and I like that they were proactive in turning on/off the reading lights for the PAX. Buy-on-board choices are good and I think were in the right price too. Overall, it was a good value for the money especially for short flights and I would recommend it to those travellers who are on a budget.

Cebu Pacific Customer review :  14 March 2013 by J Paul    (UK)

BKK-MNL. Flight left 1 hour late though that was beneficial to me. Staff really pleasant and helpful. Plane was clean and cabin announcements clear in both English and Filipino (sometimes I can never hear what's being said). Legroom bad but not unexpected for an economy airline. Food prices very reasonable at about 80p - 1.20 for soft drinks and the same again for snacks. 5 for a meal, but didn't try. Only grumble is the shocking seat reclining pitch. If the passenger in front reclines, then you can't even bring your tray down. It was a nightmare. Had to hold drinks in my hands, in 20 years of flying never known anything like it!

Cebu Pacific Customer review :  4 March 2013 by M Visschers    (Netherlands)

Flew Cebu Pacific 5 times last month, mostly on short-haul international flights (CEB-HKG, MNL-HAN, REP- MNL). All flights on time, aircraft clean, new aircraft, lovely crews with even warm automated announcements.

Cebu Pacific Customer review :  8 February 2013 by Mark Landingin    (Philippines)

MNL-CEB / CEB-MNL - Flight was on time, it was pleasant nothing really special but generally OK. However, we experienced a bit of inconvenience as the line for the check in counter at the terminal 3 in Manila was strangely slow. It might be due to the passenger volume but they could have done better service.

Cebu Pacific Customer review :  28 January 2013 by M Vogel    (Switzerland)

Very efficient and professional. All flights on time, plenty of leg space for decent additional fee, friendly staff.

Cebu Pacific Customer review :  24 January 2013 by Halldorsson Sigmundur    (Iceland)

HKG-MNL-HKG - first leg was during the busy Christmas period (flight was Dec 24). Excellent check-in experience in HKG. HKG has a well earned reputation as one of the best airports in the world. I love the fact that you can do web check-in with Cebu. It helps when you get to the airport and puts them above some other low cost airlines. Busy flight to MNL, but flight on time and in-flight staff are excellent as I've experienced in the past with Cebu. Quick baggage delivery in MNL and terminal 3 is by far the best in MNL. Love the all over free wifi as in HKG. However, the experience there during the return to HKG was not quite the same. Cebu staff managed to give us the wrong boarding card, which we discovered after going through security (and the associated payment of airport fees). It got fixed, but it was the first time I've ever experienced this sort of thing. Made for a stressful departure out of MNL. Better look closely at your boarding pass when flying Cebu. Inflight to HKG was exactly the same as before. Again a very busy flight, but friendly in-flight staff and plenty of smiles. While you definitely get what you pay for and Cebu is a low cost option, I wouldn't hesitate to fly with them again.

Cebu Pacific Customer review :  17 January 2013 by R Cruz    (Philippines)

Flight from MNL-HKG then HKG-MNL. Check in was fast. The plane was clean but the other equipment was broken. Flight attendants were very friendly. They have in-flight games for entertainment that made passengers happy. A great budget airline, all in all, a good flight.

Cebu Pacific Customer review :  3 January 2013 by J Arnold    (Australia)

My wife and I have just completed 6 flights with Cebu Pacific around the Philippines over the past month. Our plane was never delayed (more often, leaving and arriving early), for shortish flights seats are comfortable enough. I would fly with them again.

Cebu Pacific Customer review :  21 December 2012 by Andy Lam    (Canada)

Flew first time with them from Manila to Hong Kong. Price was cheaper than competitor. Fight was 4.40 pm and it left 5 minutes early, however, due to heavy traffic flight didn't take off until 30 mins late. Bought food at time of booking. Hot food not so good, but it was cheap. Lots of leg room since I got emergency exit seat. Seat cannot be adjusted backwards. Staff seemed to be efficient. No problems with this airline and will use them again.

Cebu Pacific Customer review :  13 December 2012 by S Cobal    (Canada)

Flown Manila-Naga route several times in the last month. All in all, we found it to be barely average. The focus is not on customer satisfaction and I would only fly with them again if I had no other choice.

Cebu Pacific Customer review :  4 December 2012 by T Chew    (Singapore)

Flight from SIN-Manila. Very bad experience, my wife had to suffer a 17 hour delay before the plane left Singapore, and no proper explanations given. She had to board and disembark from the plane twice due to 'technical problems', and when a replacement plane finally flew in, it was delayed again due to staff 'forgetting' to get landing clearance from Manila Airport. All in all, a very bad experience and we won't be flying with Cebu Pacific again.

Cebu Pacific customer review :  12 October 2012 by N Sutherland    (UK)

BKK-MNL-BKK. Check-in in both BKK and MNL was efficient. NAIA-3, very quick. I usually buy the 20kg Baggage Allowance, just to avoid the hassle. Both flights were on time, even late in the day, but arrival into BKK was delayed because the pilot parked incorrectly and had to be pushed back to the correct position... Cabin Service was fine, but the flights were quieter than usual, I think because many passengers (me included) are flying Tiger from Clark to BKK because in some cases it's half the price of Cebu Pacific who are not significantly cheaper than Philippine Airlines on some routes. I've been looking at prices over the next few months and Cebu Pacific need to be more competitive if they want to fill their planes like they did a few years back.

Cebu Pacific customer review : 5 October 2012 by D Weigel (Philippines)

Cebu and Singapore last month, September, to watch the F1 Night Race. Both flights heading towards and returning from Singapore were on time. Both also arrived at least 25 minutes ahead of schedule. Sat in premium seats up front (row 1) so leg room was definitely not a problem. Arrived in the Budget Terminal but one of the first to leave through Terminal 2 after the Budget Terminal's closure. I just wish they use the tube in Cebu when boarding. Some people tend to forget that 5J is a budget carrier hence buying everything on board, the new Hot Meals being offered actually was pretty good, a bit expensive, but pretty tasty. Really made the cabin smell good. Only suggestion is that they could provide passengers with food trays so things don't get messy or the mess could be kept in the tray since 5J tables are pretty flimsy. Just remember to Bring a good inflight kit (Bedroom/Hotel Slippers, Blanket, Neck Pillow, Eye shades, ear plugs, headset, fully charged iPad and MP3 Player, thick socks, lip balm, and probably something good to eat). All in all a pretty great experience. Cebu - Singapore flights with 5J have always been traditionally on-time.

Cebu Pacific customer review : 18 May 2012 by C Tolosa (USA)

MNL-USU-MNL. Our flight to USU was an hour late. Boarding was unbelievably disorganized. At one point staff just left and let everybody sort of do their own thing. On our way back to Manila, our flight was 3 hrs delayed with no particular reason. Id rather pay extra in exchange for better service.

Cebu Pacific customer review : 8 May 2012 by M Binas (Saudi Arabia)

MNL-PEK-MNL, flights were both on time. Staff friendly and attentive to every need. As it is a budget airline food is available for a cost but not really a problem. Very good value for money and would continue using them.

Cebu Pacific customer review : 4 May 2012 by M Williams (UK)

Dumaguete-Manila return. No problem flying from Dumaguete, but the flight back from Manila to Dumaguete on the same day diverted due to low visibility. Flight diverted to Cebu for onward flight to Manila. We were told we could fly back the next morning from Manila and they were not responsible for our accommodation. If we did not want to go back to Manila, we could get off at Mactan airport and we would have to make our way to Dumaguete at our expense. We ended up hiring a taxi to Bato that evening so we did not have to stay overnight in Cebu.

Cebu Pacific customer review : 1 May 2012 by Jimmy Jones (Philippines)

Now sat in Manila awaiting a flight to Singapore. Of course it has just been announced that it will be delayed, plus the previous flight, and just about every outbound flight tonight. Weather is fine and skies clear? My connecting flight from Dumagute was also delayed tonight, and a flight home from Bangkok last Tuesday delayed. No way to complain to Cebu Pacific, or would they care less.

Cebu Pacific customer review : 25 April 2012 by C Macapugay (Philippines)

We booked 6 months ago Manila-Caticlan, flights were not cheap. It took us 1 hour at check-in because ground staff were busy explaining to other passengers why they had to pay extra for luggage. Our first experience of an airline doing body weight check. On our return, we got an SMS the night before that our flight was cancelled. Explanation was vague. Rebooked on their Kalibo flight at 7.40pm, had to travel by van for another 1.5 hrs to Kalibo, upon check-in told our flight was delayed to 10.45pm! It seems flight cancellations are a regular occurrence.

Cebu Pacific customer review : 22 April 2012 by S Fletcher (UK)

Have made numerous Cebu Pacific flights throughout Asia, within the Philippines flights are generally good value for money, but strict on baggage allowance. Found at BKK, staff standing on edges of baggage scales adding between 2-5kg to actual weight of baggage so allowing them to claim excess baggage fees. My last flight from UK was weighed for internal UK flight at 23kg, this was the same for my international flight from UK to Manila, but for my internal flight from Manila to Cebu my baggage had suddenly gained 5.5kg in weight to 28.5kg - so excess baggage fees charged!

Cebu Pacific customer review : 7 March 2012 by Martin Lindop (UK)

BKK-MNL. I was satisfied with the level of service provided, given that the price was considerably cheaper than other operators on the route. The flight time may be off putting for some, departing BKK at 00.40 and arriving at 04.30. The flight was late on the date I travelled. I also used Cebu Pacific on a number of internal flights in the Philippines. I was impressed with all of them. Most were on time, the staff pleasant and legroom adequate.

Cebu Pacific customer review : 2 March 2012 by David Gartside (UK)

A regular flyer between MNL and PVG-KIK. Check-in can be a little chaotic at NIAA. Aircraft fleet is very new mixture of A319/320. Flights often leave late from MNL but arrive early at their destination. I take an average of 10 flights a year and find them value for money compared to the national carriers.

Cebu Pacific customer review : 12 January 2012 by D Obedencio (USA)

Manila to Cagayan de Oro City. Bought 2 round trip tickets with prepaid baggage allowance. Lines to check-in disorganized, check-in counter employees unfamiliar with luggage rules Ended up paying for 2 one way ticket bound for Cagayn de Oro due to one luggage that we were going to pay for in the first place but was told that we didn't have to, so we missed the plane. Took almost an hour to fall in line to pay for the luggage fee, no one to help expedite in order to be on time to board. As often as we go back to the Philippines for a visit we will avoid taking Cebu Pacific.

Cebu Pacific customer review : 12 December 2011 by J Rui (Singapore)

SIN-MNL-SIN, SIN-CEB-SIN, MNL-DVO-MNL. Flew with them a lot of times, no real complaints and since I always take the midnight flights, everyone is asleep so it is not really a problem. Check-in staff at Cebu did not seem to know what they were doing and held us for 20 mins while other passengers took less than 10 mins. Early flight departure from Davao to Manila, found the airport chaotic (they just opened) but it is not really the airline's fault. Flights were smooth, except for short turbulence. Check-in at Manila was quick.

Cebu Pacific customer review : 28 November 2011 by Ron Kuhlmann (USA)

MNL-DVO-MNL. Good experience and have no complaints. Paid extra for emergency row seats (about $2) and found the seating to be more than adequate. On the return they substituted an A319 for A320 and re-seated me in the proper row. Good, basic transportation with a bit of a flair. Good value for money and a pleasant experience.

Cebu Pacific customer review : 9 November 2011 by N Sutherland (UK)

Prices are going up and reliability is going down. All International flights departing MNL last Saturday evening were late. No weather problems, just late arrivals of aircraft. BKK was nearly 2.5 hrs late, no flight information screens working in T3 and passengers were shuttled around like cattle between gates. I'd really like to know who gets these so called cheap GO Fares because it doesn't matter how far ahead you book, nothing is available on the routes I fly. I'll continue to use Cebu because they offer good value for money, no frills service but they need to work on reliability which has, up to now, been very good. If they went head-to- head with Air Asia, they'd lose.

Cebu Pacific customer review : 24 October 2011 by R Piekarski (USA)

Have flown Cebu Pacific many times now. They are cheap unless you have extra bags or extra weight or make last minute changes or miss a plane out of Manila. (get to MNL airport early!). Sometimes the flight leaves before the posted time. Their website is frequently not working correctly. Tried to pay for extra bags and kept getting an error message until after it was past the deadline for adding bags. Then had to pay at the airport extra. You can expect a last minute gate change frequently and you can expect to walk or bus to Term 2 in Manila from the plane, even though the plane is sitting right at the enclosed walkway. Carry-on policy is sporadic, so going from an International flight to a domestic flight on Cebu Pacific can be tricky and costly. With Cebu Pacific you get what you pay for - cheap flights and not always the greatest in customer service. Most Cebu employees really try hard though.

Cebu Pacific customer review : 11 October 2011 by Richard Frost (Hong Kong)

HKG-MNL-HKG. Basic airline, small snack selection but reasonably priced. Short turnaround times mean the plane isn't cleaned between flight - there were remains of the previous person's food in the seat pocket. Not a lot of legroom but okay. Note that if you print own boarding pass at HKG you still have to check-in as HKG don't accept home printed tickets, just official ones. Ninoy Acquino Terminal 3 is the new international terminal - clean, enough choices for food and drink etc.

Cebu Pacific customer review :  26 September 2011 by P Dee (UK)

PUS-MNL-HKG. Was given the emergency exit row at no extra charge at check-in which was a pleasant surprise. All of the announcements onboard were automated which increased the sense that the air crew were doing their job in a mechanical way. Seats extremely thin, but I wasn't going far on either leg. Terminal 3 in Manila quite easy to negotiate. Overall, surprisingly good value for money.

Cebu Pacific customer review :  1 September 2011 by M Enrile (Australia)

MNL-HKG-MNL. Everything is simple, but efficient. Flight attendants were friendly and efficient. Cheap and affordable flights - worth the money. I would have loved to see a movie on board, though. Something that they can probably venture into in the future. I recommend for short haul flights and if you are on a budget.

Cebu Pacific customer review :  30 August 2011 by N Pitcher (Canada)

Flights were cheap, planes were clean, staff helpful. Booked all flights online. There were never any problems with cancellations or baggage. This is definitely a no frills airline, but still one of my favorite airlines world wide.

Cebu Pacific customer review :  24 August 2011 by R Jose (Philippines)

CEB-DPL return. Very strict on baggage, your flight will come out more expensive even if you pre-pay for your baggage. No more free baggage allowance on their flights. Ground staff at DPL are unprofessional and chaotic at the counters. Inflight crew carry out their job in a robotic manner.

Cebu Pacific customer review :  12 August 2011 by T Garcia (Singapore)

SIN-MLA-SIN. Check-in at SG budget terminal chaotic, ground staff kept moving us between counters. Flight was delayed, and it took 2 hrs to clear immigration in Manila. Return to SG was delayed 1 hr, boarding gate kept changing. This airline has a habit of cancelling and delaying flights. Internet rates are sometimes more expensive than full-service airlines.

Cebu Pacific customer review :  21 July 2011 by W Roulent (Australia)

MNL-TPE return, and MNL-BKK return on A319/320. The tickets were cheap and paid extra for the exit row with no recline. All flights departed and arrived on time. Nothing noteworthy, just standard low cost flights. The only downside was the 'currency game' played by the crew with passengers. On a daytime flight its fine, but at 2am it can be irritating. Also flew MNL-MPH return. The flight there cancelled, we notified a supervisor about transfer worries and she was excellent and put us on an earlier MPH flight than we had originally booked. Unfortunately our flight home was cancelled, this time due to the weather. Like all low cost carriers, you get what you pay for.

Cebu Pacific customer review :  16 July 2011 by N Sutherland (UK)

MNL-BKK-MNL 7 times in the past year. No problems at all with online ticketing using a foreign Debit Card. Prices can vary quite a lot from day to day and I've never managed to get one of their so-called very cheap GO Fares. Changes can be expensive and I usually do those at their ticket office in NAIA-3. This terminal is by far the best in MNL. Check-in is efficient in MNL (though less so in BKK) and pre-paying for excess baggage (over 15kg) is now available when you book. Excellent on-time reliability on all flights. For some reason they do run the cabin temperature very cold on the A320 and this can be uncomfortable on a 3 hr+ flight. I've no problem paying for a snack and a drink if the ticket price is significantly cheaper than the competition which it is. No in-flight movies so bring a book. Good value for money on a safe and reliable airline and I'll continue to use Cebu Pacific.

Cebu Pacific customer review :  12 July 2011 by Renata Melvanora (Indonesia)

My experience flying with Cebu Pacific is fine. I had no problem booking online my 2 flights (Kinabalu-Manila & Clark-HK) from Jakarta, they offer great prices for such short booking. The aircraft considered new, clean cabin, with leather seat (just like Airasia), the cabin crew were friendly enough, they have interesting merchandise to sell onboard. ...only flight from Kinabalu was getting delayed (about 1hr). but overall were OK so, I won't mind flying with Cebu for my next trip.

1 2