PAGE loading ... please wait!

CanJet Airlines Passenger Reviews and Canjet Airlines Customer Trip Reports

1 2 3

CANJET AIRLINES customer review :  16 February 2011 by J Sooriyadevan   (Canada)

When my husband, daughter and myself were returning from Holguin we were not given seats together. I was sitting behind my husband on the right side and daughter was on the left side of the aisle. It was my fault for not checking our seat numbers till I boarded but assumed that we would be sitting together. The flight was at 1900 hrs and we checked in at 1615 hrs - many checked in after us. If it was the last minute boarding I can understand the situation.

CANJET AIRLINES customer review :  14 February 2011 by P Schroeder   (Canada)

Recently flew CanJet Airlines, Winnipeg to Puerto Vallarta return. The flights both left on time and arrived early. The staff were attentive, and you receive meal service onboard the flights. For a Charter Flight you can’t ask for much more!

CANJET AIRLINES customer review :  11 February 2011 by J Levesque   (Canada)

Flew out of Quebec City with Canjet and we had emergency procedures on our landing in Cancun due to a flap indication abnormality - circled for over an hour, then landed with much braking and were towed into the terminal because the brakes 'might' have overheated'. There were fire trucks and ambulances waiting ! But according to a reply that we received from Canjet, all of these measures were only procedural! They had similar problems a few days prior with a similar plane in Quebec City on landing.

CANJET AIRLINES customer review :  11 February 2011 by M Fontaine   (Canada)

Montreal to Antigua recently. We (4 of us) had upgraded to Select. We were well served to go. The flight attendants gave us priority on food and drinks. The return was not the same at all. Different crew, flight was late by an hour. We did not get the service we paid for. The attendants looked like they would rather be anywhere but there. They have much to learn concerning customer service.

CANJET AIRLINES customer review :  4 February 2011 by Donald Johanson   (Canada)

Toronto to St Lucia in January. We paid for the VIP upgrade and to sit in the front row so we could have more leg room. The seats are very narrow and when you are sitting in the middle it is almost impossible to eat your meal. On the way back we had an older plane that had the worst seats I have ever sat in. All of our group where in pain all the way from takeoff to landing. The staff were rude and inattentive, plane was dirty. We fly on vacation 2-3 times per year. This was the first time we have used Canjet and it will be the last. They did not give us any of our VIP perks on the way home. We could have paid extra and used Air Canada or Westjet which we will do next time.

CANJET AIRLINES customer review :  29 January 2011 by R Mckee   (Canada)

Toronto to Cayo Largo del Sur. Departure from Toronto on time no problems with flight or arrival. Good service and satisfactory food supplied. The return flight from Cayo Largo del Sur to Toronto had several seriously inebriated passengers that could hardly stand up when they boarded the aircraft. These passengers stumbled, swayed and fell onto other passengers, yelled in the aisle looking for their lost drinking companions as they were seriously disoriented from excess alcohol consumption for the duration of the flight. There was no regard for the safety and security of the other passengers by the flight attendants. These individuals should not have been allowed onto the aircraft at check in until they were sober and did not pose a danger to other passengers. Canjet allowed these drunk passengers to board and pose a safety concern for all other passengers. This was our first and last flight experience with Canjet due to this lapse in safety levels.

CANJET AIRLINES customer review :  22 January 2011 by K Gilbert   (Canada)

Comox-Puerto Vallarta. The flight times were good but most staff were rude. Both ways at least there was one flight attendant who was nice but the rest were rude. They seemed very disorganized and not to care about anyone's experience. The planes were old and the headphones supplied had 2 different languages - one side french, the other english Some of the tv screens didn't work so not everyone got to watch the movie. On the way home they have 2 choices for food but you couldn't pick because the attendants were too lazy to sort through the different selections - I finally insisted my kids would not eat what she placed in front of me, so she looked and found the other selection. Why should I have to insist on this? What is the point of two choices if you can't pick. The price of the ticket was good but what is it worth?

CANJET AIRLINES customer review :  19 January 2011 by T Bednarz   (Canada)

My wife and I took a Canjet flight to Santiago de Cuba. The flight back was late by 3 hours, then we were told there was something wrong with the plane and had to be put up in a hotel. The next evening the plane was late again, this time by 2 hours. Long story short, no voucher for my inconvenience not even a return email until I sent them a third email asking what was going on?

CANJET AIRLINES customer review :  19 January 2011 by Michael Freeman   (Canada)

Toronto to Jamaica -- We were left standing in the airport before receiving our boarding passes for 2 hours, with no explanation, finally being processed at our actual departure time. We departed 1 hour late again with no explanation. Our seats were so upright we are still recovering from back strain. They never served beverages to all passengers, the food was cold. My wife's tray and mine were broken, we could not use them properly. The attendants were curt and just short of rude.

CANJET AIRLINES customer review :  9 January 2011 by Bruce Lawrence   (Canada)

Just flew Canjet to Ixtapa from Vancouver. In all my years of air travel I have never been on such a poor carrier. The flights were advertised as being direct however made a second landing to Manzanillo to drop off and load passengers. This was delayed. We were advised not to use water in the rest rooms as the plane had not taken on water or supplies in Mexico. The plane was overbooked as people were already seated in their prearranged seats (an extra charge applied to these seats). These people were forced to find seats breaking up families. Between loading in Ixtapa and leaving Manzanillo it was well over 2 hours before any form of service was offered. An hour later over the intercom we were notified that the flight attendants were taking a meal break and would not be available for 20 mins. And for a nice finish the outdated video system played english in one side of your earphones, french in the other.

CANJET AIRLINES customer review :  28 October 2010 by M Williams   (Canada)

Recently flew with Canjet Airlines from Toronto to Orlando. Found the seats to be ok, the staff was great and also received free breakfast consisting of yogurt and banana and a pastry, Free soft drinks and coffee/tea. Movie on board but was a short 2 hour flight. Would fly with them again for sure.

CANJET AIRLINES customer review :  23 June 2010 by Benoit Girard   (Canada)

Montreal to Turks and Caicos. Flight was on time, check-in went smoothly. The cabin crew were nice, quite young, but professional and all spoke french. We were impressed by the service, free wine, free champagne, meals, drinks etc. On the way back a week later, same story.

1 2 3

CanJet Airlines Reviews and CanJet Airlines Passenger Opinions about CanJet Airlines standards