British Airways Passenger Reviews and British Airways Customer Trip Reports

4 Star Airline

a World 4-Star Airline

Read British Airways Passenger Reviews and British Airways customer trip Reports

British Airways Customer review :  10 September 2014 by J Wallace    (UK)

LHR - IST. T5 efficient as usual, no queues at check in or security. Proceeded to the lounge where we relaxed and watched planes take off with glass of champagne. Boarded on time, cabin crew friendly, food was excellent, and of course more champagne! The only thing that BA need to do (which I believe they are). Is to retire these old aircraft. The overall product is excellent, but I think the cabin crew are let down by the ageing planes. (IFE not personal to you etc).

British Airways Customer review :  10 September 2014 by S Parikh    (UK)

Just came back this morning on a flight from Dubai - BA106. I was not impressed. The cabin crew were just not friendly or helpful. The plane was very old and so were the crew, tired and old. It look like they had just got the bad bunch of hostesses to manage this flight. BA was so particular before what's happened? The cabin was very hot and several times my wife asked about it and she was just ignored. The food was very quickly given out many of times people were missed. I have to ask for water a number of times. There was no genuine warmth. It was really like flying on a 3 class air lines. I'd love to fly BA and support them but this is appalling. I would not recommended this - Next time we are flying eremites. Pay the extra. BTW I noticed a number of other people have complained about this crew on the site too - seems consistently bad.

British Airways Customer review :  10 September 2014 by J Tydeman    (UK)

Flew Heathrow to Lyon return. Late flight on the way out but made up all but 10 mins of the time. Catering hardly worth the effort as comprised unappetising looking sandwich and one drink (not even tea or coffee on the outbound). Crew good and check in very good, especially at Heathrow.

British Airways Customer review :  7 September 2014 by K Hyde    (UK)

We flew BA Gatwick to Grenada - first time with BA and only due to dates having been dedicated Virgin customers. We upgraded to "Premium Economy" and apart from the extra leg room (ideal for hubby but no odds to me at 5'3"). No benefit and total waste of money at almost double cost of upgrading with Virgin! Service was not great and food was awful - "welcome on board" drink in Premium Economy was orange juice in round plastic carton. Virgin offers orange juice or champagne in a glass. No idea what food was on offer as no menu provided and just a disgruntled "chicken or beef" response when asked stewardess. Old and tatty plane, very small TVs. First and last time flying with BA - will change dates of holiday in future to ensure Virgin flight. Overall, this over-priced upgrade didn't even compare with Virgin's economy service. I would strongly recommend don't waste your money or better still go with Virgin.

British Airways Customer review :  7 September 2014 by A Hickling    (UK)

LHR-PHL on a 787 Dreamliner seat 3K. I recommend seats 3K, 3A, 7A and 7K as you get aisle access and no other passengers have to climb over your feet when they leave their seat. The seat does feel a little claustrophobic compared to the upper deck of the 747, but it's very comfortable. The service was outstanding provided by an all male crew. The food quality has improved and so has the menu choices. The entertainment system is excellent as it's the Thales version on the 787, so the screens are bigger and the picture quality is better. The aircraft is also very quiet, and the windows are a gimmick as you dim the windows rather than using the conventional blind.

British Airways Customer review :  7 September 2014 by Collins Denis    (UK)

Travelled with BA from Rome to LHR. Staff at Rome were wonderful, what a contrast to Heathrow. Entirely through my own fault I left my passport on the plane. When I asked for assistance, three members of staff at the "Helpdesk" did anything, but help. In itself this may not seem terrible having got myself into this situation, but when they did finally deign to speak to me they told me the plane had left. I pointed out that the plane was still outside the terminal building. Their response was to ignore me. I finally found one very polite, helpful, well informed and kind person who did help. He was a trolley collector!

British Airways Customer review :  7 September 2014 by Les Bell    (Australia)

London to Budapest on Club World-now I don't even mention the fact that my luggage hasn't arrived but the price for club world is a huge rip off! You can sit in the new "slimline" type of seat-which is thinner than the previous ones and some genius obviously thought that if they put in thinner seats why not squeeze in another 2 extra rows which means that the leg space is less than half as it was in the old days - so exactly like in economy class. So you pay 300 dollars more for 3 stale finger sandwich and a scone - what a bargain! Shame on you BA for the lousy service. Will never fly with them again.

British Airways Customer review :  7 September 2014 by Etienne d'Otreppe    (USA)

We flew Premium Economy on BA from Boston to London then London to Johannesburg. The seats were comfortable and the leg room was ample enough even for an over 6 feet passenger. The flight attendants were very attentive. Having flown Air France Premium economy in September 2013, I must say that the BA Premium Economy is much better than that in the French airline. It was really worth the extra money.

British Airways Customer review :  7 September 2014 by J Carey    (UK)

This was the first long-haul flight I'd taken for 20 years, and I had high hopes that our London-Cape Town flight would be far more comfortable and pleasant than the budget carriers we've used for European trips. Boy was I wrong - we were squeezed in so tightly it was almost impossible to get out without injuring the poor person in the aisle seat, and when the person in front reclined her seat, my daughter could hardly move - we had to ask a flight attendant to make the person put their seat upright so that we could eat our meals. Even worse - I actually paid extra to choose our seats in advance, thinking that a window and centre seat wouldn't be so bad. Come on British Airways - I know that at the moment they are the only airline offering a direct LHR-Cape Town service, but they can do better than that.

British Airways Customer review :  7 September 2014 by M Dawes    (UK)

Economy class on 28 Aug from London (LHR) to New York (JFK). Boarding was in Terminal 5 which I love as I can sit Gatwick - Orlando - Gatwick. Club world both ways. B777-200. Worth the money, every penny of it. Crew on the outbound sector were fairly young and were a little rude, seemed like everything was a chore. If you asked for something they hadn't got on the cart, you couldn't have it. Polite enough but not really interested in the passengers. Crew inbound, not being disrespectful but they were older and much nicer. Nothing was too much bother. If they hadn't got it there and then, they got it right away for you. Lie-flat beds comfortable enough and baggage allowance of 3 bags per passenger is great for the shopping. Food and drinks are good however I do think the food on Thomson Airways in premium is better than BA club world. In form of scheduled carriers, British Airways are ten times better than Virgin in so many ways and would fly with BA again no questions asked.

British Airways Customer review :  7 September 2014 by Jim Wickham    (Australia)

I'm regularly flying Perth-Hong Kong-London-Port of Spain these days. Perth to London is via Cathay Pacific business class, which is excellent. Sadly I then have to swap to BA for London to Trinidad, where 'Club World' is a euphemism for 'slum in the sky'. Cathay Pacific business class seats - 4 across the width of the aircraft. BA Club Slum - 8 across. If you're on a night flight that means tripping over people, or being tripped over. Decor is abysmal, service is average to poor. Seat and personal space design is lousy - but there's not much space to work with. Film choice is limited, and the video screen is tiny and reminiscent of old analogue 625 lines TVs of the 80s. The overall impression is a dreary coffin-like space with minimal storage, crummy entertainment, average food and indifferent service. Don't do it! Fly with someone else - anyone else!

British Airways Customer review :  7 September 2014 by Mohamedali Maz    (UK)

Travelled LHR to Montreal, 21st August 2014 and Montreal to LHR, 1st September 2014. Aircraft used was a 777-200 with 4 classes. This sector does not normally offer a First service so business class passengers were spread throughout the First and Club World cabins. All flights were on time and the cabin crew were excellent, especially on the outward leg. Check in and baggage reclaim were smooth and efficient. The lounges at Terminal 5 are looking tired and were rather dirty when we used them. Food choice was limited although I did enjoy the hot soup. Seating in BA is dated and even BA's new First Class seat is rather disappointing when compared to even business class on carries such as Emirates or Qatar. Food is well below par both in terms of quality and quantity. I know BA is struggling to make ends meet but ultimately it has to appreciate that people paying for premium cabins expect a certain experience and the seat and food make up a major element of that experience. I guess there is little competition for BA on the north Atlantic routes, but it helps to explain why their share of routes to the Far East and Australia are diminishing.

British Airways Customer review :  7 September 2014 by J Epsom    (UK)

Booked a British Airways holiday so that's flight and hotel from London City Airport to Florence Peretola Airport. Either it came up from the BA Rep. or my husband asked about an upgrade to Business Class and was told that would be an extra 300 for the return trip. As it was for a significant birthday he thought why not. Reasons why no-one should bother with this upgrade for this particular flight. 1) No separate BA lounge at either London City or Peretola Airports. 2) Faster boarding? Entirely pointless when you all have to get onto a bus to take you to the aeroplane at Florence. 3) Bigger seats and more leg room? They are small planes so the same throughout. 4) Luggage off first? No point when it takes over an hour to get through customs at Florence. 5) Better meal? Yes, choice of meat or fish. Very nice but worth 75 each? The BA Rep should have told us about the lack of facilities and suggest a hotel upgrade instead. It was a perfectly pleasant flight, the holiday was great but we paid an extra 300 for no reason whatsoever.

British Airways Customer review :  7 September 2014 by Monique Melis    (UK)

When will they learn. I flew BA to Dubai last Friday in business. Let me sum it up. Boring food, surly crew, dirty plane and expensive. Can the product get any more unimaginative. The inflight entertainment was out of touch with modern media, the screen so poor I couldn't see the movie and gave up. The sandwiches that you get when you land are so awful that I think any frequent flyer is awfully fed up with them, the crew make you feel that you are in their way and the plane is (again) horribly dirty. Coffee was spilt on all the wipeable areas around my seat. In business you expect better. It is just not an enjoyable or fun experience by any means and they never upgrade you or take care of their frequent flyers. When I can I chose a different airline.

British Airways Customer review :  7 September 2014 by Lianne Weidmann    (UK)

We flew indirect to Orlando and back - although the Miami/Orlando, Orlando/Dallas and Dallas/London flights were with American Airlines (BA partners). The BA flight BA0209 was an old plane - the staff were great and food alright but the inflight entertainment was poor. Your own screen but no control over the films which all ran at different times. Having only flown Virgin and Singapore long haul, BA rated way behind in all aspects. But that was nothing compared to the 737-300 we flew on with American Airlines from Dallas to London (BA 1531). I understand they are upgrading their fleet and I can see why having flown on the old plane we were unfortunate enough to fly on. The first 20 mins the plane stank like a toilet, to the extent that the level of complaints and people standing in protest delayed take off. The inflight entertainment was a joke - a poor quality shared screen with 30 others, two films and no choice. The crew were the unfriendliest I have ever encountered - no meet and greet or goodbyes. I thought booking through BA would ensure some level of quality and that they would demand a certain level of quality from their partners but unfortunately not. The worst flight ever (we are a family of five) and I will not be flying BA again.

British Airways Customer review :  2 September 2014 by C Michael    (USA)

Economy class on 28 Aug from London (LHR) to New York (JFK). Boarding was in Terminal 5 which I love as I can sit for some time in Caffe Nero, have a coffee and watch airplanes take off or land. I choose BA just because of their Terminal 5. Boarding went quite smoothly and the flight was full. It took about 40 minutes till we actually took off after the time we were supposed to. The seat I had wasn't comfortable, the cushion was moving and the seat wasn't firm. The inflight entertainment had a limited choices of movies which was disappointing and the screens were small and sometimes were not working. Flight attendants were all women who were polite and smiling, they did their best to make it a pleasurable flight. Toilets were clean. The headphones were broken and I had to ask for new ones. We landed on time. It took 15 minutes till the plane could park, and then another 30 minutes to get off because, as the captain informed us, there was a long line at immigration and we would have to wait for them to give us the go ahead. Inside Terminal 7 there was a huge line, it took 2.5 hours to finally reach an officer. This was by far the most annoying and tiring experience I have had. To land at 10.45pm and get out at 2am is just too much. I will now choose an airline that lands in a terminal which can handle large numbers of passengers more effectively.

British Airways Customer review :  2 September 2014 by Paul Ingram    (UK)

Travelled as a family of four to the Maldives. Despite numerous requests many weeks in advance we didn't get seats together on the outbound journey. The plane was old and the entertainment system antiquated. This seems to be an issue on BA routes with little competition, it was a similar story when we flew club to Mauritius. On that trip the entertainment system failed all together. On the return journey from Male I watched what I thought to be a three part crime drama called "the tunnel". Only after watching the third part did I discover that there was a fourth or more! Why? Why would you not have all the story? This experience aside many airlines have better entertainment systems in economy than the BA service in business on this route. When you are paying this kind of money to take two children business class you want good entertainment to keep them occupied. They don't need the space! Would also have been nice to sit together! Food was grim, my ten year old son who normally devours everything ate nothing on both legs of the trip. A ten hour flight with travel at either end is a long time without food. There seemed to be a hurry to serve the food, throw a bottle of water at you, and then shut down service until an hour before arrival. On the outbound journey I pressed the service button, after 15 minutes it self cancelled. Pressed again, 15 minutes later it self cancelled. I returned my glass to the galley myself, the staff were so busy chatting amongst themselves they didn't notice me. Presumably this is why they didn't see the service request either. On the return trip service was a little chaotic and well below standards you should expect. Food was equivalently poor. This is the second BA business class trip I've taken to the Maldives and each time I have been disappointed given the cost. I've also travelled economy on Emirates to Male which was actually better, and business on Emirates, which was fantastic. I know BA have monopoly on the direct route from Gatwick to Male but I will be going via Dubai on Emirates in future.

British Airways Customer review :  2 September 2014 by R Tompkins    (UK)

Boston return. Very quick check-in at Heathrow let down by slow fast track (but that's the airports fault). B gate lounge quiet, nice refreshments-I don't think the children's games consoles have worked in the entire time T5 has been open. Short walk to boarding, full plane, left slightly early, landed well ahead of schedule. Crew excellent, worked hard throughout. Decent food as well (again). Entertainment out on new system good, older system back not as good and screen not in best order. Return flight same comments pretty much except my wife's video system didn't work on way back so they just let her sit in first!. Keep it up BA.

British Airways Customer review :  2 September 2014 by W Simpson    (Thailand)

BKK-LHR-EDI-LHR-BKK Outbound flight up to standard, but not above and beyond, but this is standard in BA, which cannot compare with the top tier airlines. Return flights similar. Faults lay in ground services at EDI and T5 in LHR, the latter overcrowded and rather scruffy. Return flight had no magazines, ("they forgot to load"), or individual bottled water, ("they forgot to load"). Have a need to return to UK, so will try an alternative, (which is a night flight). Why did BA stop night flights last autumn?

British Airways Customer review :  2 September 2014 by Debbie Nicol    (UK)

LGW-MCO-LGW, 11-25th August, Economy Class. Got to the gate lounge to be told our seats has been reallocated to another seat this was the reason why - it was because there was a big family party that didn't want to separate - considering I paid a lot of money for my family to sit all together. Got on to the plane thinking it would be the same as Virgin Atlantic but no it wasn't it was an old plane tatty one as well. Food and drinks were limited on the whole 9 hour flight no snacks on board. The food was limited and when we got ours the people in front decide to recline there chairs in front so within that we have told hold our dinners luckily we didn't get burnt. Well sorry BA next time I am flying with VA!

British Airways Customer review :  2 September 2014 by L Gainsford    (UK)

LGW-Faro return 19th/26th Aug Economy 2 adults, 2 children. Whole experience from Check In to arrival in Faro outstanding. As a regular traveller on this route have now got used to the ex BMI airbuses on this route, the seating is perfectly comfortable despite the reduced seat pitch and have never had any problems when requesting more than one drink during the flight. The crew were fantastic in both directions and were totally service orientated from start to finish. Only one minor issue and that is the only one toilet at the rear for the whole economy cabin!

British Airways Customer review :  2 September 2014 by Saagar Chohan    (UK)

I have flown twice with BA now in business class (to and from Delhi) and I have to say, it has been absolutely poor! Me and a few colleagues flew out to New Delhi for a business trip. BA were the pioneers of aircraft's after all they did create The Concorde. Key word in that is "were" they've basically turned into a no frills airline. Allow me to explain: The blue worn carpets, padded fabric seats with stains, worn out grey plastic panels with little grains of grit and dirt get into and a TFT which had the same image quality as VHS tape! The decor looks like it was directly taken out of the 1980 film Airplane! You still get the odd knock on the legs when economy passengers are boarding then plane with hand luggage as there is no private space! Staff were fine, but flying business class, a customer should get a wow factor - and there was none. The plastic translucent slider that divides the seats had been battered from being shifted up and down when the crew serve the food and drinks. The toilets are exactly the same as economy except in Business class they stick a plastic flower in a glass. The food was OK, but again nothing special. Normally its the little things that make the differences but with BA they need a total make over. For a flight that happens everyday from London to Delhi, BA should be doing more. The decor of the plane matched the experience I got with BA, dull. I won't be flying long haul with them again. My advice - avoid BA, and before you book your flights have a look online at what other airlines can offer you.

British Airways Customer review :  2 September 2014 by Michael Orr    (UK)

Flew from London to Doha on a newly refurbished 777. Smooth ride through airport and pleasant staff on hand to help. Boarding was on time but there was a slight delay which put us back by half an hour and delayed take off. Captain was good at keeping us informed. Cabin Crew friendly enough but seemed tired in their service and no smile. Food was average and not anything to write home about. I felt I had to eat quickly as the flight attendant was waiting for me to finish my last bite with a stern look! Inflight entertainment was excellent and kept me entertained throughout the six hours you have got an array of movies, TV, games and Music to choose from. Seats were really comfy and I got a good kip. Overall an enjoyable experience and I would definitely fly BA again.

British Airways Customer review :  2 September 2014 by Peter Ford    (UK)

ATL to LHR: Boeing 777 (Economy). I've just returned from a family holiday in the USA and flew BA Economy. The flight was slightly delayed, but most of this delay was made up during the journey. Staff were pleasant and the IFE was fine. However, the food was terrible. Main meal was a choice of Chicken Curry and Rice or a Veggie Pasta. Breakfast before landing was a cold box consisting of a Croissant, bag of Cranberries and a Granola Bar. What has happened to the 2 meat choices? (Veggies choose veggie option in advance) and a cooked breakfast? BA have a British flag on the tail, but do not serve any British food. I'm a Silver Executive Club member and food on BA has been deteriorating over the last couple of years. I've made several complaints.

British Airways Customer review :  2 September 2014 by I Raymond    (UK)

Flew LHR to Muscat return in Club World on a 777-200 (G-ZZZA). Loyal BA customers and have flown Club World many times. BA long haul fleet starting to show it's age, cabins looking a bit old and some of the equipment not working as it should. On our flight my TV would not stay in position and kept falling back into it's default position (and therefore not viewable). Had to stuff some coffer cup protectors under the pivot arm to keep it in place. This is not the type of quality you expect when you are paying several thousand for your flights. Food and service very good as usual. BA need to make sure that they inspect and make sure that everything works in the Clud cabin, every trip! When you paying the sort of money a club or first ticket costs you expect everything to be perfect. Agee with other comments about Club World layout, it is starting to annoy me, climbing over someone's legs to get out to use the toilet! Generally still think BA is a good quality product but haven't tried Emirates, Qatar etc. yet!

British Airways Customer review :  2 September 201 by Russ King    (UK)

SIN-LHR, BA12, B747-436, First Class. Old aircraft (1998) with seats that are not that private but there are only a few of us in the cabin so ok. A bit tatty but I think the planes are being replaced by A380's soon. Seat itself is comfortable enough. Inflight Entertainment awful: fuzzy screen (low resolution LCD screen, way passed it's sell-by date) with limited options. Inconveniently has to be pulled around to be seen, and put away for t/off and landing. seat comfortable enough for sleeping. Food and service quintessentially English which is the only real reason to fly BA nowadays - the product just doesn't match other airlines. Toilet cramped and awful but it has a window!

British Airways Customer review :  2 September 2014 by Russ King    (UK)

BA15, LHR to SIN, B777-300ER, First Class: nice a (four months old) but a few signs of wear already. The seat (2K) was reasonably private and reasonably quiet. Useful wardrobe with enough space to put various items and shoes but the seat has almost no other storage space. Things have to be left loose in the foot-well area. Footrest doubles as a buddy seat although his would be rather cramped I'd imagine. Seat itself fine and comfortable. Good enough to get reasonable sleep on a 12hr journey. Cabin lighting and temperature perfect. View of outside restricted by the angle of the seat - just when it is interesting (t/off and landing) you are strapped in and cannot see all the fun outside - the child in me I guess! Food and service excellent. The toilets - wow - a flimsy concertina door, poor water supply into small bowl so not really good for brushing teeth. Middle-eastern airlines are so much better - BA really has to re-think. Overall BA First Class is equivalent to others Business class. Cabin crew very attentive - if only they had a better product to work with.

British Airways Customer review :  29 August 2014 by Shilen Bhimjiyani    (UK)

LHR-LAX and ORD-LHR. Great crew on both flights. The new aircraft are great although I preferred the 777-300ER to the A380 as the journey was more comfortable and more legroom at the back off the 777. BA really have upped their game and would happily fly with them again in the future.

British Airways Customer review :  29 August 2014 by Donnelly Chris    (UK)

I flew from Singapore to Heathrow on a B747, which is certainly an ageing aircraft that showed its age. I think this is one of BA's main let-downs. The inflight entertainment was slightly disappointing. There wasn't a single movie that I fancied, but then I suppose everyone has different tastes. I did listen to some music though. The service on board was generally good, at least on the side of the aircraft I was on. The stewardess who served was very kind and attentive. The food was good, although I got a sense that something was missing from the meal overall. It wasn't highly appealing. I also find the seats comfortable, they are softer than those on Singapore Airlines. I slept very well, and I'm not usually one to sleep particularly well on flights. BA can certainly improve in some aspects, but overall I have found them a pleasure to travel with.

British Airways Customer review :  29 August 2014 by Tibble Simon    (UK)

BA2590, 20 Aug, LGW TO BRI. We checked in online so only had to drop baggage and clear security. Wrong, what a chaotic system BA were running. Everyone who checked in online had to wait in a very long line to simply have their bags tagged and sent on their way by a member of BA staff. If this is the case then please get all the counters working and clear the queue quickly. Pity the poor people who squeezed their way to the self check in and bag tagged their bags only to be told to join the same line. I can not understand how the system is supposed to be more efficient. We then had the situation of BA staff dragging people out of the line, as they were going to miss their flight. Even the very nice BA staff member who did our bag tags could not explain what went wrong. Flight was delayed on boarding due to flight coming in late. No issue with boarding or the staff on board all very helpful. We have a drink and wrap which was very good. Captain kept us informed of the delay and we landed 30 mins late, and he did apologise again for late arrival. Please Gatwick BA sort out check in.

British Airways Customer review :  29 August 2014 by Karam Kandola    (UK)

LHR-YYZ. Checked in at 10.00am for my 13.10 departure. Check in was quick. Then proceeded through Fast Track which was not "Fast". The lounge was quite busy, but the staff were very helpful. Departed on time and before take off were offered drinks. We were on the new B787, so the aircraft was nice and clean. I sat in 1F. It converted into a flat bed which was good. About 20 mins into the flight the drinks run came through. When then we asked for what we will having for lunch. I choose the Salmon for starters which was excellent. For mains I choose the chicken option which was good, but the veg was very hard. Finally, I choose the ice cream for dessert. Landed on time and got our bags quickly.

British Airways Customer review :  29 August 2014 by M Green    (UK)

I flew from London to Sydney Club World / Business Class. Having done similar OZ flights recently with Qatar Airlines, the experience was like comparing the Premium to Third Division football clubs. Everything about BA was shoddy, shabby and second rate - so sad. Numerous examples from the Business Lounge, the lay out of the cabin, the comfort of the seats, privacy, food, service - all second rate. And for about 2 K extra flight cost. Why? I would seriously consider flying to Sydney via Perth next time - longer but an experience where you arrive feeling caressed, not bundled along. Really pains me to say this - a very poor way to present a country's airline.

British Airways Customer review :  29 August 2014 by A Razak    (UK)

BA12, 15th August 2014. In my mind that when I bought the BA tickets it would be a great flight experience based on their reputation as a 4 star airline. It turned out to be totally wrong. I used to travel with other airlines, it seems that my flight experience with BA from Changi Airport to Heathrow was the worst in so many ways. Not worth money spent at all! Firstly, the seat space was really small (I cant imagine those who are bigger than I am, because I am a medium size person). Secondly, the proportion of food served was not generous in comparison to other airlines. They only served food twice for that 12 hour long haul journey. Thirdly, the service was considered moderate and it seemed like no one cared about the toilets in economy class (no one bothered to top up the toilet rolls). Lastly, the inflight entertainment was so back dated. The movies selection must have been 2 years old. Flimsy earphones and outdated screens. All in all, an unhappy customer.

British Airways Customer review :  29 August 2014 by Alan Thompson    (UK)

Bari to Gatwick. This flight seems to be late on a regular basis. Three times an hour late and once two hours late this summer of the four times I was involved. Seems the summer schedule is very optimistic Check-in at Bari is hopeless, always queues and 'bag drop' seems to be used by travellers with ticketing problems. Boarding is poor, regularly left to wait in a hot air bridge between the gate and the plane. None of this done by BA staff but they are doing BA's reputation no good, seemingly using the level of service expected with the low cost carriers that also go to London. Onboard though is always good, despite the age of the planes. Fair choice of drinks and a good sandwich, nice crew. My flight ended with a 50 minute wait for luggage. A lot for BA to address here.

British Airways Customer review :  29 August 2014 by D Barge    (UK)

Gatwick to Cancun, 777-200, club world return in July. Old plane which I think BA use out of Gatwick. Food - I can't understand how they can get it so wrong. We flew Virgin upperclass to Cancun but had to use BA this year due to date's, will not use BA again. Cabin crew not too bad but could be better. Save your money or go with Virgin.

1999-2014  Skytrax. All rights reserved.