PAGE loading ... please wait!

bmibaby Passenger Reviews and bmibaby Passenger Trip Reports

1 2 3 4 5

bmibaby customer travel guide

bmibaby Passenger Trip Reviews

bmibaby Star Ranking

bmibaby customer review :  17 June 2011 by P Constantinides   (UK)

Birmingham-Amsterdam, East Midlands-Edinburgh, and most recently East Midlands-Venice. All 3 times I've experienced great service with friendly cabin crew, fast and easy online check in, really cheap fares.

bmibaby customer review :  14 June 2011 by Mark Corbett   (UK)

Tired tatty planes, unhelpful staff, hand baggage "sizing" crate that's possibly even smaller than Ryanair. Couldn't print my boarding pass in Spain so was forced to pay 13 euros, even though the girl on check in had already printed them out and handed over. I can't work out what is more offensive, the fact he thought I may have been stupid enough for a split second to actually believe that or how an airline can basically make it impossible to print your boarding pass for the return journey before you fly, leaving you to hunt out an internet cafe with a printer.

bmibaby customer review :  11 June 2011 by Keith Sanders   (UK)

East Mids to Majorca. Plane good, crew helpful. Return was easier, the plane was on time, flight was excellent and crew were first class.

bmibaby customer review :  7 June 2011 by M Marren   (UK)

East Midland to Venice. Checked in online but needed to pay 18 euros per person in Venice, as no return boarding card, and could not get one from the web address. Not clear and the airport adds 5 euros commission to do the transaction. Sending my BMI credit card with the free 20000 airmiles back as you can never use them.

bmibaby customer review :  5 June 2011 by Stuart Thompson   (Spain)

What a crazy idea that you cannot check until 16 days before flying, I am flying out with one airline and back with bmibaby 3 weeks later why can I not have my boarding pass, other airlines have much earlier check in times. I will have to find an internet source while on holiday just to save paying more money to this airline. You will not find me using this airline again in a hurry.

bmibaby customer review :  16 May 2011 by Simon Hall   (UK)

Belfast City to Birmingham. The flight was due to leave at 0850. At 0840 we were ushered to the door for boarding. 1 hour later, we were still standing, waiting to board (in an area with virtually no seating, heating or toilets on that level). We were informed 30 minutes later they needed 14 passengers to volunteer to take a different flight. No incentive offered whatsoever and very loose, noncommittal assurances that a seat on the next available flight would be facilitated. Some lovely (perhaps naive) people volunteered. We finally started boarding at 1015. As the door of the plane was closing at around 1030 the pilot announced that there was "probably something we should have told you before boarding...we're flying to East Midlands on the way to Birmingham". We were told we would touch down and then drop passengers off (who were on our plane from a previous cancelled BMIBaby flight) and then proceed to Birmingham. A few minutes before touchdown, the cabin crew announced that we would no longer be flying to Birmingham, and we'd need to take a bus. 3 hours after our scheduled arrival time in Birmingham, we finally arrived. The staff were nonchalant, unprofessional, and completely unsympathetic. The majority of passengers on the plane were stunned into submission to whatever BMIBaby dumped on us. I've had bad experiences with the carrier before, and have taken the time to hand write a letter to complain (the only medium possible) and had no response. I just can't believe an airline in the UK can get away with this type of service.

bmibaby customer review :  16 May 2011 by D Whitmore   (UK)

Cardiff to Murcia. Have to use this carrier and route as nearest to our place in Spain. Usual unpleasant ground check-in staff, poorly trained and determined to make flying with BMIbaby as awkward as possible - why repeated dimension checks on the cabin baggage? Like most passengers, we try to ignore the cabin crew who seem only interested in flogging their over-priced food and duty-free (more expensive than UK high-street shops!) goods and boot-sale tat. Only thing worse about flying to Spain with BMIbaby is having to fly back with them.

bmibaby customer review :  15 May 2011 by Peter Broekhuizen   (UK)

As previous passengers have experienced, the charging of a check in fee at Malaga airport even though you have attempted many times to check in on line whilst in Spain. You get the page, a lovely view of the boarding cards and then they refuse to print no matter what you do. At least the man in Malaga smiled when he took my Euro 13.

bmibaby customer review :  21 April 2011 by A Corbett   (UK)

Flew with BMI Baby out of East Midlands to Venice. Easy check in, took off on time, nice clean plane, plenty of leg room, very pleasant crew, food and drink prices reasonable. Return flight as above.

bmibaby customer review :  24 March 2011 by M Jowett   (UK)

Flew to Geneva from East Midlands return, both flights on time. Aircraft spotless with leather seating, cabin crew excellent. 5 check in desk at Geneva open it took just 5 minutes from entering departures to completing check in.

bmibaby customer review :  16 March 2011 by T Carr   (UK)

bmibaby charged for airport check in when their internet system was down so we had no other way of checking in. They promised to refund 26, which no matter how hard we try we have never got back.

bmibaby customer review :  21 February 2011 by Michael Nelson   (UK)

I use this airline frequently since I do business in the Netherlands and this is the only low cost airline that flies to AMS from BHX. Punctuality is mediocre. Catering is poor. Customer service is appalling. Eg. on 9 Dec my flight was cancelled en-route for "technical reasons". I was offered and accepted a refund. Two and a half months later, no refund has been received despite four calls to so-called "customer relations" on a premium rate number where the agents barely speak English. Absolutely dreadful, avoid if at all possible.

bmibaby customer review :  15 February 2011 by Christopher Head   (UK)

East Midlands to Belfast City. Flight departed on time and arrived 15 minutes early. Slight delay on arrival, no-one seemed to realised we had arrived and it took over 5 minutes to get the stairs onto the plane. Plane was clean but the seats felt and looked cheap and in need of replacement. Also the seats felt low at the back and there was no head or neck support.

bmibaby customer review :  8 February 2011 by Hugh Boyle   (UK)

Booked return flights for 4 from Edinburgh to Cardiff in June 2011. It appears that BMI have decided to withdraw from that route and cancelled the flights. They have yet to give me a full refund. The cheeky blighters have withheld the credit card booking fee. Money for nothing! Seems about right these days.

bmibaby customer review :  20 January 2011 by R George   (UK)

Nottingham East Midlands to Paris. On the return, I decided to book a lounge ticket a CDG airport, they took the cash, I printed the Voucher. On arrival at CDG the line for the check in was very long, 1 desk open! Another 20 mins wasted, went through to the directed "airport lounges" but they refused to admit me as the woman at the desk "didn't recognise the ticket". As it was printed from their web site, I argued the case, asking to see a manager - 15 mins later a guy turned up, was very rude and told me I was now too late as the flight was due to leave in 40 mins! Don't waste your cash trying to use their lounges!

bmibaby customer review :  12 January 2011 by D Whitmore   (UK)

It is a fact that BmiBaby do not respond to customer complaints and their customer service is terrible. BmiBaby just don't care; like many it seems, my written complaint has gone unanswered. Like all the cheap airlines they do their best to maximise their profits and provide the absolute minimum service. Best advice for all who have no choice but to travel on BmiBaby is to make it plain you despise them, especially the hard-faced illiterate ground staff that BmiBaby specialise in employing. Never get agitated or swear. Have a good laugh when your cabin baggage fits their gauge. Do it all with a smile on your face; using a few long words usually confuses them. Brings back memories of when flying used to be quite a pleasurable experience.

bmibaby customer review :  3 January 2011 by Patrick Carroll   (UK)

Belfast to East Midlands when due to malfunction of instrument for landing in fog flight was diverted to Manchester. Flight at 9.15am with 3 children ages 4,6 and 7. Kept on plane at Manchester until loaded onto new plane to arrive at East Midlands at 2.45pm. No offers of drink or food or even tap water. Previous malfunctioning plane was immediately loaded up with new passengers onto different route for potentially non foggy destination.

1 2 3 4 5