Athens Airways Passenger Reviews and Athens Airways Customer Trip Reports

Athens Airways Aircraft Seat Plans

Athens Airways Economy class seat reviews

Athens Airways Passenger seat tips

Destinations & Aircraft Fleet Guide

Athens Airways customer review :  28 October 2010 by G Carrel   (France)

I bought tickets online in April 2010 on Athens Airways website for a round trip Athens-Ikaria in July 2010. 5 seats for my family and I to spend summer holidays. I then received an email from the company at the end of May explaining that they lost the public service obligation flights to Greek islands. It said that all their flights were cancelled and customers will soon get a refund of their tickets. Then I've never seen any refund. They doesn't even respond to emails. Sometimes I receive an email saying that refunding all the clients takes time and I have to wait again and again. Now it's been six month since I bought these tickets and my definitive opinion is that these people are dishonest. I'm not the only person in this case.

Athens Airways customer review :  15 July 2010 by I Brown  (France)

I recently reserved two seats from Athens to Kythira. Fare category Business Class, fully- flexible. I subsequently cancelled this reservation, but it took nine weeks and four e-mails from me before I received a refund. Business Class travellers beware!

Athens Airways customer review :  8 August 2009 by Stéphane Dagot  (France)

Athenes-Santorini. a very good small airline: flight on time, nice cabin interior with leather seat; Cabin crew were very polite and elegant with a nice uniform and offered a very good service (choice of good sandwiches and a lot of drinks). Moreover, they were very attentive of safety procedures.

PAGE:   1 | 2 |