PAGE loading ... please wait!

Albanian Airlines Passenger Reviews and Albanian Airlines Customer Trip Reports

No Ranking Awarded

Add your Albanian Airlines Review

No Albanian Airlines Star Ranking

Customer Review scoring : Albanian Airlines
1 out of 10  1 out of 10

Albanian Airlines customer review :  1 July 2011 by Martin Clarke   (UK)

I was due to fly from London Stansted-Tirana with Albanian Airlines. I received an email informing me that my flights had been cancelled, again with no explanation. Fortunately, I had booked through ebookers who will ensure I get my money back, but it is a massive pain. This seems to be a common feature of Albanian Airlines, reading other reviews. My advice would be to avoid, its not worth the risk/hassle.

Albanian Airlines customer review :  29 June 2011 by Arthur Selman   (Australia)

Just like your earlier report from Judith Evans, I booked for 2 people a Frankfurt-Tirana leg in mid July. We also received an email telling us "This flight has been cancelled" no other info, no alternative, no anything! This leaves me trying to find alternative arrangements at this late stage - Not Funny! I still do not know the reason for the cancellation. Hardly the way the way to run an airline.

Albanian Airlines customer review :  18 June 2010 by Judith Evans   (UK)

We booked to travel with this airline from Stansted to Tirana. We booked the flight on line in February and then two weeks before we were supposed to fly they emailed us to say the route had been suspended- no explanation just a one line email. We have been emailing them since to get a refund - nearly 4 weeks now and still have had no reply. I would never book with them again as their communication is non existant.

Albanian Airlines - by George Vrontos

23 April 2008

ATH-TIA-ATH both legs of the trip nice but average, friendly crew but food serving below average, a cellophane wrapped sandwich with a kitchen paper on top of the tray. No alcohol - only beverages. The flight from Athens was delayed 30 minutes with no explanation. The plane was clean BAe, but the seats leather covered but narrow with no much legroom. The flight from Tirana was with a Greek captain giving explanations of the route we will follow.

Albanian Airlines - by Russell Houchin

14 February 2007

I flew with Albanian Airlines from Athens to Tirana and was delighted with the service and would echo the comments you have for this year. There was a private agenda on my part; to test it out to see if my travelling partner would be OK travelling on the airline when we go to Albania for our vacation in June, flying London Stansted - Tirana. I'm certain she would but horror of horrors, they have temporarily suspended the service. My contact tells me that all the Albanian Airlines flights (from UK) are been suspended from 01 Feb to 01 Jul, so I can't help you with your flights request. I shall be flying the Frankfurt route next month and will record my thoughts on my return

Albanian Airlines - by Jean-Yves Theriault

25 November 2006

Bologna-Tirana. I flew Albanian Airlines in November from Bologna to Tirana and was surprised at the over average helpfulness of the staff on board. The food was decent and compared to a few other airlines I have flown this year the flight quite comfortable.

Albanian Airlines - by Keith Negal

22 October 2006

I have flown Albanian Airlines from Prishtina to Tirana and Tirana to Stansted and back several times this year on the BAe aircraft. I have no complaint. It's less crowded than other airlines and cheaper on that route. I thought the inflight food was fine. There was less hassle either end than with Ryanair or EasyJet. I shall have no hesitation in travelling with them again.

Albanian Airlines- by S Cathcart

12 August 2005

Travelled with this airline a few times but I have to say that I will never travel with them again, they are to be avoided at all costs. They fly max to 5 or 6 destinations with BAE aircraft but are still also using ancient Yakolev equipment. The flight to Pristina in Kosovo is crewed by Hemus air staff and serviced by an ancient Yakolev which is small, cramped, dirty and badly maintained. All this on top of one of the most unfriendly crew I have ever met who failed to perform the emergency drill before the flight. No newspapers, drink, snack was offered on this route. The flight to Athens was operated by BAE 146 aircraft. Again what a let down. Plane was filthy dirty, chewing gum stuck to the carpets, windows so filthy you couldn't see out, flies disturbing you all the time, seat pockets full of rubbish, smell of the bathrooms also was extremely strong. As well as this the inflight catering was inedible, consisting of cold chicken cuts but this had a very strong smell and was inedible. This airline needs to take a serious look at the product it offers!! They have to remember that they are not doing us any favour by flying us to our destination it is the customer who decides in the end what company to fly with and so Albanian Airlines should not forget that it is us ie the customer who pays their salaries. There is a serious lack of customer care or service with this company. Avoid if you can.