Alaska Airlines Passenger Reviews and Alaska Airlines Customer Trip Reports

Alaska Airlines Passenger Trip Reports

Alaska Airlines Aircraft Seat Plans

Alaska Airlines  3-Star Airline Ranking

Alaska Airlines Economy class seat reviews

Alaska Airlines Customer review :  12 March 2012 by Jason Macnair    (Canada)

Terrible Airline, cheap with bad service. My plane landed in Seattle for a connecting flight at 10.40pm, my connecting flight left at 11.00pm. Though the flight staff announced that all those people who needed to get on connecting flights be let off the plane first, none of the passengers complied when we landed. Flight staff did nothing to ensure that folks who needed to get connecting flights got to them on time. I ended up at my gate at 10.55pm, though flight staff closed the gate anyway, no apology, no help.

Alaska Airlines Customer review :  29 February 2012 by T Sauve    (Canada)

We flew to Mexico in coach. Both ways they ran out of food, and we were at the front of the plane, row 8. Trying to get one of the attendants to serve you for a drink is a nightmare. We have flown many times and each time it goes down hill further. Our next flight is in First Class so lets see if it is any better. After reading the reviews I am not holding my breath.

Alaska Airlines Customer review :  23 February 2012 by K Hazelip    (USA)

First Class is an expensive joke. An ageing fleet makes for poor seats and amenities. Food is poor - both legs of our first class trip brought the reality that only some in first class are allowed to order from the menu. For both legs we were given food that was unwanted, and in fact, inedible.

Alaska Airlines Customer review :  9 January 2012 by A Singh    (Canada)

YEG-SEA-LAX, both flights were considerably disappointing. Food - all I had was a small snack. Drinks were good. Flight Attendants were hit and miss in responding to requests. There was no inflight entertainment. Seats weren't very comfortable with little to no space.

Alaska Airlines Customer review :  27 October 2011 by S Oesterblad    (USA)

I filled out everything from seat number to meal preference, it turned out to be a waste of time. There is no food other than pricey snacks and the seats assigned at check-in. I was taken back by the lack of free onboard movies, instead you have to purchase that too. As well as being turned away from using lavatory in front of airplane - that's reserved for higher paying customers. So not having been on Alaska in sometime I was very disappointed.

Alaska Airlines Customer review :  25 October 2011 by P Sorli    (Canada)

YVR-LAX-YVR. Both flights relatively full and on-time. Great service, FAs and surprisingly comfortable seats (though narrow). The only negative thing to point out is their terminal in LAX which is not good at all - overcrowded and dirty.

Alaska Airlines customer review :  22 October 2011 by H McTyre   (USA)

ANC-SFO-PSP-ANC First Class. Flight attendants do not serve first class like first class. It's more like you're time warped back into what Coach used to be like. Drinks on offer before takeoff - tepid water poured out of an open common bottle into a plastic cup. Service after takeoff indifferent. Food not great. Interestingly, if you request an alcoholic drink, they bring you two mini-bottles of the alcohol but don't bring you the can of tonic/soda/whatever that goes with it so you can mix it yourself. Planes are exceedingly loud with announcements from FAs, but if the pilot speaks, you can't hear a word. Between that and the thin, rocky seats, make sure you pack your ibuprofen.

Alaska Airlines customer review :  22 October 2011 by Renee Skafte   (USA)

Score 10out of 10

My family and I were scheduled to traveled from DC to Seattle this week, but we accidentally went to the wrong airport. Our mistake completely, however you would have never guessed that considering the way the ground crew treated us. They immediately got us rescheduled on another flight to LA and on again to Seattle. They made sure we had our seats together as much as possible and were as hospitable as could possibly be. I've always felt that our prior experiences on Alaska Air were always good, but I was truly impressed with their service on this last trip. I am certain that we would not have had such luck on any other airline. I want to thank Alaska Air for making a possible bad situation a positive and comfortable day for us.

Alaska Airlines customer review :  21 October 2011 by B Thomas   (USA)

I've had to fly Alaska almost every Monday morning and Thursday evening for the past 2.5 months from Seattle to Oakland because of a project I was on. Their miles plan is quite generous and I will continue to book with them. Consistently good things about Alaska are their customer service quality (always respectful and accommodating) and on-time flight status (not one single late flight with the exception of a bomb threat, which isn't their fault). Consistent areas for improvement with Alaska are their seat comfort (the adjustable headrests are good on the larger planes, but the smaller ones lack them and the seat bottoms across are painfully hard, across the board - a 1.5 hour flight should not have me in physical pain at the end of it), their wi-fi offerings (there is no way I am paying $10 for slow internet access for 1.5 hours; that's absurd), and their MVP Gold status is so heavily overloaded now that it seems like the majority of the flight is boarded early by them, rather than normal flyers (they need to consider revising how these points are earned and applied). Overall, I have enjoyed them, however, and I will continue to use them for my return flights now that my weekly commute has moved to a Seattle-to-Houston trip (there are no nonstop flights going to Houston on Sunday afternoons with Alaska or its partner airlines, so I'll have to get there using Continental, and come back on Alaska, which is fine).

Alaska Airlines customer review :  15 October 2011 by Helen Canny   (Australia)

I flew 6 hrs from Seattle to Kona on a full flight. The only toilets for economy were at the back of the plane. Being only one narrow aisle, there was continual crowding and congestion up the aisle near the toilets. It was particularly bad for passengers in the back rows because they had people in the aisle crowding them the whole flight. We were not allowed to use the first class facilities at the front, even though a couple of people did go through. An other annoyance was the frequency and volume of announcements. Please let us have some peace and quiet! We noticed the contrast with Hawaiian Airlines which was so tranquil and relaxing with no loud publicity of special deals and unnecessary announcements of impending drinks trolley.

Alaska Airlines customer review :  11 October 2011 by S Kendall   (USA)

SEA-MIA. I had the misfortune of missing my flight the night before (my fault). I ended up flying out the next morning on my birthday, my travel partner mentioned to the FAs that it was my birthday. They went out of their way and made me feel quite special. The FA asked me if I liked sweet or sour and soon came back with a special drink which he'd put dry ice in to make it bubbly! Then later they lent me a complimentary movie player. They were small gestures but really made my day. The service was great.

Alaska Airlines customer review :  4 October 2011 by D Dahlin   (USA)

On return flight from Maui, we sat in the first row behind 1st class. My wife needed to use the restroom and must use a crutch to walk, so she went forward to 1st class. I went to the back, but was blocked by 10 people in line who were blocked by the serving cart, so I returned to the front. My wife had returned to her seat and another lady was going through the door, so I waited. Then a lady attendant, seeing me waiting told me I must go to the rear. I explained that the aisle was blocked by the serving cart, she insisted I go back, which I did. After the long wait on the serving cart, I finally reached the restroom. When I returned to my seat the man in the aisle next to me asked why I went back. He said while I was gone, 3 people had passed him and used the front bath room without any harassment. I realized that this restroom is intended for First Class, but at the same time, a little reasonable attitude and common sense by the attendant would be appreciated.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8