Alaska Airlines Passenger Reviews and Alaska Airlines Customer Trip Reports

Alaska Airlines Passenger Trip Reports

Alaska Airlines Aircraft Seat Plans

Alaska Airlines  3-Star Airline Ranking

Alaska Airlines Economy class seat reviews

Alaska Airlines Customer review :  2 July 2013 by Andre Franca (Brazil)

SEA-ANC-ORD, I consider my two experiences with this airline poor ones! The staff are friendly but flights are often delayed! On board crew seem lost, this made me feel very uncomfortable, these days you pay for everything extra when you fly them, even for the bags. Won't be flying Alaska again unless the price is right.

Alaska Airlines Customer review :  1 July 2013 by Susan James (USA)

On time and even had two inflight beverage services from Los Angeles to Seattle. This was economy. On the way back to Los Angeles I flew First Class. Was nice to have a meal.

Alaska Airlines Customer review :  27 June 2013 by J Johnson (USA)

June 2013, LAX-MZT-LAX, first class. Horrible check in. One first class line, which is really 2 lines that mould into one. We stood for 20 minutes as the line grew longer. Whoever designed this lobby should be forced to deal with it on a busy day. When we finally got to the clerk, he was surly if not down right rude. He did not speak two words to us. Off to the "new" first class lounge. Small, cramped, dark. Good bar, but the small selection of food looked old and un-appealing. I certainly would not pay to get in. Indifferent staff. Boarding was quick and easy. However, after it was announced the rear door had been "armed" the crew allowed a first class passenger off the plane to purchase an upgraded ticket for his grandson. So, we all sat and waited at least ten minutes for him. Inflight, the flight attendants on both trips were excellent: attentive, friendly, helpful. Nice folks. The food? On the way down, a limp salad with what I think were chicken strips and a raspberry soda pop for dressing. On the way back, inedible pesto chicken. Absolutely unacceptable for the price of a first class ticket. At MZT, it took 35 minutes for our baggage to hit the belt. The counter people were slammed trying to check in outgoing passengers, so it was impossible to hold Alaska to its 20 minute guarantee. All in all, first class is definitely NOT worth the price and I would not recommend it.

Alaska Airlines Customer review :  27 June 2013 by Lee Bruno (USA)

I am retired and am fortunate enough to fly first class extensively and often on a variety of airlines both in the US and Europe. I recently flew first class with my wife round trip from Las Vegas to Anchorage and plan to never fly Alaska again. Every employee I had contact with was pleasant and courteous, the planes were on time but the only benefit in flying first was the additional legroom. The outbound and inbound flights were 2 weeks apart but breakfast both mornings was the same and only thing, what they called eggs benedict with turkey ham, which was on a piece of dry bread and was tasteless. Lunch was also one choice, a chicken salad on a tiny salad plate with out bread cracker or chip, desert was one piece of rolled candy. There was no TV on the leg of the flight to Seattle, to Anchorage they provided a small hand held screen with a choice of 4-5 movies and short clips. I have never had such cheap and thoughtless meals on any of my previous flights. I would never recommend this Airline but if your required to fly it, don't waste your money on first class.

Alaska Airlines Customer review :  17 June 2013 by Streb Lovell (USA)

SEA-MFR via PDX, then PDX-SEA. All flights on time. Service great. No complaints, except maybe the skimpy selection of beverages, but these are such short flights.

Alaska Airlines Customer review :  14 June 2013 by W Coenik (Australia)

Flew from Honolulu to Newark return in First. Flew Alaska last year in first and was so impressed booked with them again. Great service and the meals are just some of the best I have had on a plane. Flights were on time except for a delay because of weather but that's flying for you. Cant blame the airline for that. The staff are helpful and polite. Love the small first class of only 16 seats. Makes it feel like being on a small business jet, as very individual service. Again well done to Alaska and would fly with them again.

Alaska Airlines Customer review :  3 June 2013 by R Hesser (USA)

SJC-OGG, SJC-LIH, SAN-BOS return in F, on relatively new 737-800 aircraft. While Alaska planes may not have the "bells and whistles" of JetBlue or Virgin America, Alaska succeeds by running a very reliable operation, offering a decent inflight product and friendly service. From Bay Area to Hawaii, I was able to upgrade to First via online check-in for $100. Worth every penny! Check-in was fast, and no charge for 2 bags. On board, pre-flight beverages offered and menus were distributed. Mid-range wine choices but glasses were kept refilled throughout. The Alaskan Amber beer is quite good too. Breakfast served in 2 courses and Lunch/Dinner in 3 courses, and the pace of service was quite relaxed. A snack later in the flight. Food and portions were very good on all flights. Crew were very polite and addressed passengers by last name. One FA even personally thanked each passenger for their business at the end. IFE consisted of a "digeplayer," providing a wide choice. The touchscreen worked well and the picture was clear, although the sound quality will be much better if you bring your own headphones. F seats are basic domestic F, but the extra width and legroom certainly make the upgrade worthwhile. Best part is their excellent on-time performance. I've only encountered 2 delays in the past 30+ flights.

Alaska Airlines Customer review :  3 June 2013 by T Jedlicka (USA)

We have been trying for two days to get to Fairbanks and have spent 15 hours in airports and not there yet. There has been delay after delay and none of them weather related. The delays and cancellations have all been maintenance and crew problems which seem to be a systemic problem with Alaska Airlines starting with their top management. This is Sunday and I tried to talk to a supervisor in the Anchorage Airport and was told that supervisors aren't available on Sunday.

Alaska Airlines Customer review :  28 May 2013 by Gordon McFarlane (Canada)

Victoria - Seattle - Maui return in First Class. The service was impeccable and breakfast on the outbound flight was very good and spread out over a couple of hours which helped pass the time. Lunch on the inbound flight was equally good with a choice of sirloin steak or sweet and sour chicken. Frequent offers of alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages throughout the flights. Individual entertainment tablets with a wide range of films and TV shows. Attendants were very friendly and attentive. All the flights departed on time and arrived on time. This is the first time travelling on Alaska First Class and it was well worth the additional cost. My only disappointment was The Boardroom at Sea-Tac. It was pretty drab with a poor choice of food/snacks (both in the morning and early evening). It is certainly not worth $45 a visit. It is not a patch on Air Canada's Maple Leaf lounges.

Alaska Airlines Customer review :  27 May 2013 by Natasha Powell (USA)

LAX to DCA on May 23rd. Apart from one, every other flight attendant was rude and scowled the whole trip. No greeting as we boarded the plane, no follow through with promises to help provide first aid (or a simple bandaid after an injury), and no explanation for delays that occurred. The attendants seemed annoyed when customers asked for beverages when we were seemingly skipped. Overall this flight is miserable and the staff are far less pleasant than the attendants who work for foreign or even domestic airlines that I have flown with recently. Granted, the lack of amenities on this older flight doesn't add much to the comfort of fl going across country, but a pleasant attitude for the staff wouldn't hurt.

Alaska Airlines Customer review :  11 May 2013 by Nicole Sherman (USA)

My flight from Honolulu to San Jose was delayed 2.5 hours today, which made me miss my connecting flight to Atlanta. They then told me there were no flight tonight to the east coast, yet while I was sitting with an employee waiting for new boarding passes for tomorrow, a flight to New York was boarding right next to me. Not a full flight either! They changed my flight, but then brought me outside to wait for a shuttle to a hotel. I was left on the curb with 5 suitcases and a duffel bag and waited an hour. I finally called the hotel and they told me the shuttle had stopped running at midnight. I ended up having to take a taxi to the hotel. The next day when I was boarding my new flight, I had to pay to check my bags again. All in all I paid 60$ extra for re checking my bags, a 15 dollar cab, and absolutely no sleep. They had absolutely horrible customer service and late flights.

Alaska Airlines Customer review :  26 April 2013 by Steven Montgomery (USA)

After a very unsatisfying flight on Delta from ATL to SEA, it was a privilege to board our Alaska Airlines flight to ANC. Not only the extra legroom and comfort of the aircraft but the excellent cabin crew made me forget the horrible service Delta had just delivered.

Alaska Airlines Customer review :  24 April 2013 by A Whittle (USA)

Round trip SAN/PVR, April 4-12. Alaska's first is more of a "light first". Seats and legroom just so so. Same pasta dish on both legs served along side a small salad. No roll, butter or dessert. Flight attendants on both legs were great, they seemed embarrassed about the meal quality but kept drinks flowing and were very pleasant. Both flights on time. Travelled on BA award tickets.

Alaska Airlines Customer review :  23 April 2013 by Stephen G Sweet (USA)

ANC to RNO with stop in SEA. I must admit that I was pleased with Alaska and Horizon Air in both directions. I flew their 737/8 on the way down and the 900 model on return. Planes were clean, service was much better than I have had in the past. If they keep it up I may end up with them again soon. Good job and a decent price for what I received.

Alaska Airlines Customer review :  22 April 2013 by Nathan Green (USA)

I flew from SEA to PHX, the flight was great, the ground staff and inflight staff very accommodating. They give out free snacks and a choice to purchase a inflight meal/snack. I will be flying Alaska Airlines again.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8