Air Busan Passenger Reviews and Air Busan Customer Trip Reports

Air Busan Customer review :  30 May 2014 by B Vincent    (Australia)

I recently flew Gimpo - Jeju and Jeju - Busan, and what a great experience! Fares were cheap, included baggage, and when I changed my flights to spend more time in Jeju, I only had to pay the fare difference. The seats were the same pitch as Qantas (31"), flights departed close to schedule, and drinks were served despite the short flight time. The only slight criticism I have is that their website is a bit tricky, parts of it rely on Flash which may be why I couldn't get an English version to load on my mobile device, also whenever I tried to put my passport details in I got an error - if this happens, try selecting "No passport", this worked for me. I'll definitely choose them again if I'm flying their routes - great effort!

Air Busan Customer review :  28 November 2013 by A Arriens    (Netherlands)

PUS-GMP, 737-500. The weather was deteriorating and we were caught off guard by a typhoon heading our way. We got rebooked for free, quick and friendly service. At the gate, the flights would all be cancelled. The flight was bulk loaded, pilots ready. The first delay occurred, as extra service agents were called to the gate and were providing information to the passengers. After an hour delay, we observed extra pilots boarding as well, we learned the captain, after deliberating, safety being his major concern, decided to fly out. A quick boarding, nearly full flight and we took off in heavy winds and weather while dark. Despite the weather the pilot remarked, thanking us for coming along for the ride, saying Hang tight and nice flight which broke the tension. Even though it was a bumpy flight, the crew were really calm and nice, which calmed us all, they spoke English too. It's times like this they must remain calm and they did. Not one time did we feel anything other than our safety was what was most important. A very capable and friendly airline.

Air Busan Customer review :  13 November 2013 by Chris Dore    (UK)

PUS-CJU B737 Short flight from us an to Jeju Island. Left and arrived on time. comfortable seating. No food served; just a 50cc bottle of water handed out. No inflight entertainment.

AIR BUSAN customer review :  24 June 2013 by H Li   (Hong Kong)

I flew with my family from Fukuoka to Busan for a holiday. Although we stayed for a night in Busan and then flew to Seoul the next day, the airport staff were very helpful and friendly, they helped me reserve seats for the second route with leg room. The ticket fee was still attractive even though it was during their New Year. No choice for the drink (only Jeju orange juice) inflight. No delays.

AIR BUSAN customer review :  16 July 2012 by Miguel Salcedo-Gomez   (Japan)

FUK-PUS return on an aged 737-400 clean and offering reasonable leg space. Check-in courteous, despite I arrived pretty late. No inflight service for such a short flight, they served orange juice, but it was not necessary to do so, if fares go lower. They have an interesting selection of duty free shopping on the plane, it's worth trying it. Uneventful trips, and luggage arrived safe and sound. I'd wish they offered more routes into Korea from Fukuoka. Very user-friendly website that allows to catch good fares and per, it's seat selection. Flying BX was a nice surprise.

AIR BUSAN customer review :  23 April 2012 by Ahda Fajri   (South Korea)

PUS-GMP. User-friendly website made the ticket purchasing easy. Departure delayed 20 minutes but the plane arrived on time in GMP. Orange juice and water served on a very short flight. FAs were friendly and efficient. Seat pitch and leg room may be a bit tight but I believe it's common for an LCC. Overall, a great choice for those who want to take a domestic flight in South Korea.

AIR BUSAN customer review :  7 February 2011 by B Douglas   (South Korea)

Busan to Jeju. Flight attendants great, and tried to have a little fun with the passengers. On the way they served drinks (water/juice/coffee) and a fortune cookie. They also had some kind of draw for a few different gift certificates. Airplane very new and in excellent condition. Seats were quite close together, so my legs were almost pressed against the seat in front of me even though it wasn't reclined (if you're tall it might be irritatingly tight). Overall though, a pretty good airline and I will fly with them again.

AIR BUSAN customer review :  11 December 2009 by T Hibiki   (France)

Very good considering the fares. I even wonder when they serve drinks on a 50 minutes flight (Seoul - Pusan). I'd rather have a cheaper ticket.

AIR BUSAN customer review :  17 September 2009 by Albrecht Wild   (Germany)

Very good, friendly and uncomplicated service. Like the fixed prizing. Makes you wonder why it has to be so stressful travelling in Europe with the likes of Ryanair etc. Would always choose Air Busan again.

AIR BUSAN customer review :  7 August 2009 by Brandon Kearney   (Canada)

Air Busan was what I would expect from a LCC. Seat pitch a little tight, but enough for me. Flight attendants a little abrasive, but you can't judge an airline by one flight attendant! Overall good airline and it serves its purpose well; affordable no frills flying, so that is what you should expect. South Korea is small, so flights with Air Busan are only in the 1 hour range!

AIR BUSAN customer review :  1 July 2009 : by A Peckham   (South Korea)

GMP-PUS-GMP. Very good, fast, efficient and friendly staff. At GMP ground handling done by Asiana so all the traditional quirks of this great airlines. Served water and OJ on this very short flight.