AirAsia X Passenger Reviews and AirAsia X Customer Trip Reports

AIRASIA X Customer review :  13 March 2013 by Arthur Tam    (Malaysia)

My family and I flew to Seoul, Korea and back via AirAsiaX for a 5 day trip in January 2013. The check-in process was quick and easy. The flight crew were friendly and helpful. The plane arrived and departed on time. No complaints and definitely "value for money". We will be flying again with AirAsiaX to Shanghai this weekend.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  5 March 2013 by Zailani Atiqah    (Malaysia)

Took an Air Asia X flight to Japan. Flight arrived early, and the staff were very helpful. Seat was comfortable enough for me to doze off the entire 6 hours back to Kuala Lumpur (a pretty difficult thing to do for me!). Savings made on the flight was used for fun and exciting things during the trip. Great value for money!

AIRASIA X Customer review :  5 March 2013 by Tan Mei Yueh    (Malaysia)

Had a 7 hour flight to Japan via AirAsia X. It was a great experience - plenty of good options for food on board, excellent staff service with friendly flight attendants, and the inflight entertainment tablet that I got was loaded with movies, TV shows, magazines, and music! I also enjoyed reading the Travel 360 magazine.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  4 March 2013 by Johan Surani    (Malaysia)

Travelled to Japan with AirAsia X in February. The tickets were extremely reasonable, far cheaper than any other airline. Despite being a low cost carrier, the experience was pretty good! The flight attendants were attentive and friendly, there was plenty of a variety in food options, and they had inflight entertainment ipads that could be purchased as well. Flight arrived on-time, no delays or issues.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  4 March 2013 by M Isnin    (Australia)

Flew PER-KUL return. Seat was tight but comfortable for the flight. No entertainment and we did not purchase any food besides water. Flight crew were professional, attentive and helpful. Some more willing than others. Everything went smoothly. The LCCT wasn't that fantastic in term of aesthetics, yet it is functional. Need aerobridge instead of walking to the airport/aircraft. Looking forward to the opening of KLIA2. Will fly AAX again.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  23 February 2013 by Riki Shinozuka    (Malaysia)

An 8hr flight down to Melbourne was definitely a much better experience than I thought it would be. The seats were comfortable (for a flight) and the staff service good. It's basically like getting on a regular, typical international flight like any other, except at an unbelievable price! As always, AirAsia X is my number 1 choice.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  20 February 2013 by Moideen Deen    (Malaysia)

Premium

Excellent experience travelling in premium class from Sydney on 3rd Jan 2013 - superb flatbed (we slept throughout the flight). Kept warm and comfortable (love the duvet and pillow). Cabin crew friendly and attentive to our needs. Will definitely travel AirAsia X again.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  19 February 2013 by Ryan Wong De Jian    (Australia)

Premium

I travelled premium class to Sydney on 10th October 2012 - it was a very pleasant experience. Leg room and privacy stands on top of my criteria in terms of seat comfort and Air Asia Premium Class offers just that. The flight attendants were understanding and polite. Premium class seats are also very comfortable and spacious. Food on the flight was better than expected in terms of taste and proportion. I will strongly recommend the Premium Class for long haul flights to anyone who can grab a good deal out of it.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  15 February 2013 by T Y Chen    (Malaysia)

Premium

Had a very good experience flying from KL to Melbourne and back. The main thing I was looking for on this business trip was to sleep well and not to be disturbed too much. The food was decent and the 8 hour flight passed quickly. I thought service was good - the staff were attentive and accommodating. The flight was slightly delayed going out but we made up for most of it and landed about 15 minutes late.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  15 February 2013 by Graham R Seers    (Malaysia)

KL to Melbourne late November last year with a big group. We had lots of sport equipment which we pre booked online, making it easy at the LCCT. Check-in was easy and the group got through fast without any problems. We also pre-booked our meal, hot chicken lasagne. Flight was very relaxed onboard, I was the only one of our group that got an inflight entertainment system, movies were good. The fast and efficient service in all areas of our trip made us want to use Air Asia again the next time we travel.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  7 February 2013 by Hafidzi Razali    (Malaysia)

KUL-Seoul. Thanks to the online system, it's very convenient to book my ticket with particulars such as the ticket pricing, airport taxes, luggage costs and insurance fees made clear. Checking-in luggage is also made easy via web and I checked-in my luggage 7 days before the actual departure. The departure was punctual as scheduled. Enough seating space for my legs to be stretched out. Satisfied with the overhead space for hand luggage. Reading is easy with private overhead lighting which doesn't disturb others. Food offered was uniquely Malaysian, though it could've been better if everything offered was available. Toilets were satisfactorily clean. My luggage arrived safely according to schedule.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  2 January 2013 by Hussein Al Asedy    (Australia)

Flew return PER-KUL. Terrible service, dirty planes and smaller seats compared to other airlines using same A330.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  17 December 2012 by J Atkins    (Australia)

I flew Melbourne to Kuala Lumpur and return. If flying from Melbourne I strongly suggest to use online check- in. They had only one check-in counter open for regular check-ins and 6 for online. As a result, despite arriving at the airport a full two and a half hours before departure, I and many other passengers had to run through the airport to get the gate in time. Pre-purchased food was uninteresting and one of them almost cold. Legroom is pretty bad. The staff are generally quite friendly and helpful. Check-in, immigration etc at LCCT were all much easier and faster than Melbourne.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  14 December 2012 by Cynthia Gan    (Malaysia)

Premium

KUL-PER-KUL flight and although my prior departure to Perth was unpleasant when I landed as my bike bag was not loaded on the aircraft and ended up being sent to me on the next flight instead, however ground staff were efficient in locating my missing bike bag immediately. My return trip was pleasant. The flight crew very accommodating. This flight was certainly value for money in terms of comfort and service.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  5 November 2012 by Paesen Yves    (Belgium)

KUL-MEL,MEL-KUL, check in good and fast, friendly staff. Airbus 330-300 very clean with a lot of legroom, friendly staff on board and food was not expensive. All flights on schedule.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  29 October 2012 by F Loh    (Australia)

First time on Air Asia X from Melbourne to KUL return. Both legs on time. The 3-3-3 seating was fine even though 2-4-2 is the norm for the A330. The Pak Nasser's nasi lemak lived up to its promise. No IFE but with portable entertainment units such as tablets and smartphones so widespread, one can just bring your own. I just watched movies on my Macbook. The new LCCT cannot come any sooner. The current one is pretty much a converted warehouse.