AirAsia X Passenger Reviews and AirAsia X Customer Trip Reports

AIRASIA X Customer review :  23 April 2014 by Tang Richard    (Malaysia)

16 April, KL to Taiwan on D7372. Had a great experience using AirAsia X flight from Kuala Lumpur to Taiwan and return. Five star service with low cost price, can never ask for more.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  23 April 2014 by Michael Jackson    (Australia)

Premium

Flew Premium from PER-KUL-HND and I have only few complaints. Crew are very friendly. Same with the pilots, they give you regular updates about weather etc. The premium seat is comfortable, and good for over night flights, but it can get a bit uncomfortable when lying down because it angles down slightly so you tend to slip. Complimentary pillow and blanket both are a great size. Food is great! I had chicken lasagne which was very tasty and had a great range of flavours. The cabin was extremely clean. No mess whatsoever. One of my favourite carriers now. And it's a LCC!

AIRASIA X Customer review :  14 April 2014 by S Grigoriev    (Australia)

ADL-KUL-ADL. Return flight to KL in economy for an outstanding price. Very clean and fairly new ex. Dragonair A330s. Paid a little extra for the window seats in the back 8 rows, as they go to two wide, well worth it if traveling as a couple. Food service very prompt, food itself very decent by airline standards. Flight crew very friendly and eager to help with any requests. Regular updates from the pilots. Both flight arrived slightly early. Not my first time flying with AirAsia X and still can't fault them. P.S. LCCT airport terminal in KL is quite average to say the least but the new one is opening in a couple of months I believe, so it should make it even better of an experience flying to KL with AirAsia X.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  7 April 2014 by M Lokan    (Australia)

Adelaide to Kuala Lumpur once again on board D7247. Flight left on time which was good, we got into the air the seat belt sign was left on. Don't know if we were going through normal turbulence but the staff were still out and about. I was quite annoyed with the food service because it just took way too long. Its not like our flight was full also. They already informed us it would be 40 minutes in they would start serving food. An hour and 40 minutes in and they were still at the beginning of my section, and the back one was still in the other section. Then we hit turbulence, drinks and food was suspended. It was 2 hours into the flight until we got food. Understandable when it comes to turbulence, but being over a hour well thats not acceptable especially without a full flight. Other than that the service was what you expected. Nice and friendly and was always willing to help when they could.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  31 March 2014 by Zulkhairul Naim    (Malaysia)

I traveled to Colombo on Jan 2014 on AAX from KUL-CMB-KUL in economy class on A330. I have been traveling with AAX for more than 10m times. I can tell you that the services have improved, food was surprisingly good, tasty and fresh but little portions. FA were attentive and professional throughout the flight. The crew were very proud of their brand AAX, which is good. On the both legs, the flight landed on time and we were greeted on the aircraft with smiley faces. Cabin was clean, new and seat was comfortable. Problems I encountered with LCCT Terminal: too crowded and chaotic, but ground staffs managed it very well. Would definitely fly again with AAX.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  31 March 2014 by P Elliott    (Australia)

March 2014, Adelaide to Kuala Lumpur and from KL down to Perth a week later. Air Asia has had a number of excellent promo fares. In general, $200 out of Australia and $100 into Australia. We paid $15 for seat reservation in the quiet child-free cabin. That was an excellent choice, as the cabin is kept for people who booked seats in it. The curtains are drawn and the staff police it from anyone wandering in. On the Adelaide - KL sector we got a middle seat free. On the KL - Perth sector we could spread out on 3 seats each. I wouldn't bother with a premium seat unless on a night flight. We took extra food and our tablets loaded with entertainment. The meals we pre- ordered were ok. The flights went smoothly and we arrived early each time. There's an in-flight magazine in the seat back, and you can always watch the stewardesses. Their uniform is world famous. The low cost terminal in KL is a shocker, so you need to put on your blinkers and deal with it. There's banks, a duty free shop, water to drink and toilets. The new low cost terminal will open soon and it looks wonderful. We pre-purchased a SIM card, and that was ready and waiting on arrival before the duty free shop, so I could make calls immediately. Taxi vouchers are sold after luggage collection. And within an hour, you are at your KL hotel. The departure to Perth was of a morning, so we stayed at the Tune hotel near the terminal. So it was easy to make the early flight. Oh, I did online check-in for both flights. Baggage drop was quick and easy. I didn't pay any attention to the offers from Optiontown, as the Air Asia X product is ok. We'll be happy to use Air Asia X again any time in future.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  24 March 2014 by Tiffany McDole    (USA)

Premium

After being hounded by Optiontown, I finally accepted the premium upgrade option. Two days before departure, I received an email notification that my upgrade had been approved and the booking had been changed in the Air Asia system and I should report to the premium check in counter at KUL/LCCT to check in. As requested in the email, I took a copy of the notification of the upgrade as instructed in the email for the Air Asia staff to see. When I stepped up to the premium counter for re-check in, the staff said that I had not been upgraded and refused to look at the written copy of the confirmation that I was carrying and made me stand in line and wait 3.5 hours to check in. They repeatedly said they had to wait until 90 minutes prior to boarding to get the confirmation from Optiontown when the Optiontown staff were sitting not more than 15 feet behind them at the adjacent counter. Finally after refusing to go away, the Air Asia girl "conveniently" found my upgrade in her system. I will never use this service again.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  19 March 2014 by Charanjit Malli    (Australia)

Flew with AirAsia X 2 weeks ago from Perth to KL. Excellent flight, got there quicker then the arrival time by 30mins after leaving 15mins later, well impressed. Have taken AirAsia X many time to Tokyo, Taiwan always great service.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  28 February 2014 by Nchslrs Andrew    (Australia)

Trip Satisfaction: Not satisfied at all. Value for Money: Not worth the money. Seat Comfort: Not comfortable at all as the seat was too small. Staff Service: Two of the staff were rude. Food and Beverages: Reasonable and affordable but didn't meet my expectation. Inflight Entertainment: This is really bad as the staff requested to return the tablet to them, an hour before landing. This review is for the flight taken from Kuala Lumpur to Adelaide on 9th February 2014.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  7 February 2014 by M Lokan    (Australia)

Flight D7247 departing Adelaide to Kuala Lumpur. Airport check-in staff were very good, check in was quick and efficient thanks to online check in. They changed my seat to give me 3 empty seats. Flight left on time. Much to my disappointment I found the flight was quite empty, at check in the flight looked full, when we left there were 6 to 8 rows empty. Air Asia send out so many promos enticing us to buy empty seats for a flat bed. My only conclusion would be that the airline books them out to try and make the flight full to get us to upgrade. Staff were excellent and friendly, food was great value for money. Arrived in KL on time, there was queues just to get into the airport itself and immigration would not even fast track people with flights that were leaving soon. KL LCCC is a huge let down, but the fact is for the money you pay for you need to put up with it. I have always said Air Asia has no customer service on the ground, however in the air they were good.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  30 January 2014 by L Stickland    (Australia)

Premium

PER-KUL-Macau-KUL-PER just before Lunar New Year, Economy on the outbound, Premium on the inbound leg. Friends recommended the OptionTown upgrade system, and I was thrilled to check my email at 2.30 am on the morning of the flight ex Perth to see that my upgrade had been approved. It was, however, 'subject to availability,' and the Perth airport staff told me that there had never been any upgrades available on that flight, so I felt quite let down. In spite of my being tall, the economy seat was comfortable enough, and the food fairly tasty, albeit in smallish serves. The inflight entertainment consisted of movies several years old, next time I will load up a laptop with my own entertainment. Online comments had prepared me for KL LCC terminal's lack of flash facilities, so I was not particularly dismayed. Just outside the toilets there was a hot and cold water fountain, so it is a good idea to have an empty container to fill up there. The sandwiches at the cafe were fresh and delicious, so I ordered some on the return layover as well. The free WiFi was welcome. On the flight out of Macau, there was a shambolic system of checking our eligibility to land in Australia. The website was 'down' for about an hour, and a bunch of passengers milled around the counter in frustration and agitation until finally getting passports back and heading for the check-in counter again. Premium was a good choice - the Macau to KL leg was in a single-class aircraft, but I was placed in a 3-seat row by myself, so could lie down and rest. The flat bed on the overnight flight from KL to Perth was excellent - very comfortable with a blanket and pillow supplied, and attentive service from the crew. I would definitely fly Premium again, as the price is far lower than other airlines' Business Class, and I do not miss the alcohol service that comes with the others' far more expensive tickets.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  29 January 2014 by P Gunawardena    (Australia)

Me and my wife flew AirAsia X for the very first time ADL-KUL-CMB-KUL-ADL return via Male (Transit). The first two legs leg ADL-KUL was somewhat OK mainly because of the facilities as the ADL airport. The return trip was very unpleasant. All around the cabin crew were friendly and helpful but did not serve enough drinks even when the flight was delayed. We were deprived of basic needs-water while in transit in Male (before boarding). KUL AirAsia terminal is worst than a bus terminal. Filthy, hot, dirty cafes, generally not suitable for any type of modern day air travel especially when passengers have to take long haul flights. Narrow seating and lack of leg space made it one of my worst air travel. Gone too far to reduce the cost by maximizing seat capacity which make long haul flights (ADL/CMB vv -7 hrs) very uncomfortable. Good budget concept but gone too far in compromising basic air travel needs of passengers to low cost.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  25 January 2014 by A Raffaut    (Australia)

MEL-KUL-HKT return. Check in at Melbourne quick and simple but boarding was shambolic with little organisation, flight ended up being delayed an hour but quickly made up in the air to only arrive 20 minutes late. The food is excellent and cheap albeit small portions, it fills you up. Enough Legroom for me (178cm) but width is an issue. Transfer in KL a train wreck and LCCT Terminal looked tired and boring. Flight to Phuket was on time and had much better seating. When returning the flight to Kl was 15 minutes early and was quick, transfer was a bit better. Flight to Melbourne departed only twenty minutes late but was not much of an inconvenience. In summary the food was excellent and I dare say better than I had on Emirates and cheap prices for snacks and drinks which don't bother me since I saved so much flying with them. Seats could be better but acceptable, staff spoke a sufficient amount of English and were well trained. In my opinion Airasia has to be one of the best airlines I have flown.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  22 January 2014 by Richard Tang    (Malaysia)

KUL-PER on 5/12/2013, flight D7236. PER-KUL on 10/12/2013, flight D7233. Very please with this flight. Ground staff were very helpful in co-ordinating my huge check-in sports equipment, which was a bicycle. Flight was very punctual, in fact it took off early.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  20 January 2014 by R Mellor    (Australia)

I flew Hanoi to KL and then KL to Gold Coast return. Actually, in the air Air Asia are just fine. They are a budget airline and they do exactly what they say they do, nothing more and nothing less. If you do all your bookings online and select food etc. then it is okay. I took my own laptop with movies, my own pillow and the in cabin service was fine. Their option of the "quiet zone' - a cabin where no children under 12 are allowed - is just wonderful if you want some peace and quiet and don't want to put up with noisy kids and babies. Their on- ground service is not great but that is mainly because they are flying in and out of cheap airports with third- rate facilities and service. Optiontown is a complete waste of time and money. I paid for a chance at getting two spare seats next to me, I never got them, they notified me by email three hours after I left Hanoi and when I finally got my so-called 'automatic refund' I only got back 24 AUD from the original $56 USD.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  17 January 2014 by K Lyons    (Australia)

My partner and I flew Air Asia to Malaysia on 26/12/13 and returned to Melbourne Australia on 5/01/2014. The flight was fine, but you do get what you paid for. Which is no entertainment, waiting for long periods of time in the departure lounges. Having to pay for everything, from blankets, to water, to drinks, to entertainment. I am extremely disappointed that Air Asia suggests "Optiontown" for possible upgrades to the beds, or for "spare seats" next to you. I paid for both options for both flights in October (Months before we departed). We didn't receive the upgrades as the options were not available due to heavy bookings. Not impressed and wouldn't be suggesting Air Asia nor this Optiontown to anyone.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  9 January 2014 by David See    (Malaysia)

I am very pleased with my recent trip to Colombo with Air Asia X. Seats were good, service was great and definitely value for money. The only downside is the menu that did not change. The same food was offered when I took the same sector in October 2013.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  9 January 2014 by K Taylor    (Australia)

MEL to KUL then onto Cebu and back to MEL then KUL to Cebu. A disaster at check in as the computer failed. Arrived at airport at 4.30am, still standing in the same spot 2 hours later. Sent to the wrong boarding gate, finally got on the plane and flight attendants very blasť about the delay. MEL to KUL and back with very boring food. Check in at MEL airport took forever, arrived at 10.30 pm for the flight, didn't get through check in until midnight. After this experience never again.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  7 January 2014 by Haznan Ali    (Malaysia)

My family and I (a group of 6) took a flight to Jeddah from Kuala Lumpur and Vice versa. It was a very good experience especially for me who had always been very sceptical on Air Asia. We were greeted politely by the ground crews, air steward/stewardess. Their monthly reminder on our bookings helped a lot. Fantastic fares, very good service and timely.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  29 December 2013 by N Althaus    (Australia)

I flew from Sydney to Kuala Lumpur and then on to Penang and return. This was my first experience of flying with a low cost airline and it was better than I expected. I did purchase the Optiontown option for an upgrade to Premium Flatbed on both sectors SYD-KUL-SYD. I was lucky enough to get an upgrade to Premium Flatbed on the Sydney to Kuala Lumpur leg but missed out on the return. Food was fine and as ordered but I did find the entertainment tablet a bit of a waste but we learn. My criticism of the airline had to be with the ground staff and handling of passengers. The check-in at Penang could only be described as chaotic. I arrived early and decided to check in at one of the six open check-in counters. I was approached by a ground staff and asked when my flight was and was told I was too early and to come back in 1/2 hour. I did that and then stood in the queue for 1 hour and 10 minutes to check in. Every so often they would put up flight details for a specific counter but people would not move to lose their place in the queue. At the LCCT in Kuala Lumpur, which would have to be one of the worst passenger terminals I have ever been in I was trying to find out about buying an upgrade to Premium Flatbed. I approached a AirAsiaX ground staff member, she had no idea. She asked another staff member and I was told to stand in the queue for Sales. I did this and after nearly 25 minutes I was directed to the Premium Check in Counter. They were helpful but told me that no seats were available - the last seats had been sold about 1 minute before. I just could not believe that the ground staff did not know where to send me.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  16 December 2013 by Zulkhairul Naim    (Malaysia)

Premium

KUL-PUS-KUL. Both flights on time despite weather being not so good. Given mineral water when you board. Food very good - nasi lemak (KUL-PUS) and Thai curry (PUS-KUL). Attentive cabin crews for both sector. Seats are very good and can be reclined. I suggest premium class for long haul flights.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  10 December 2013 by Greg Murphy    (Australia)

I have been on 8 AirAsia/AirAsiaX flights this year and will be flying with them again in January 2014. I'm 180cm and 73kgs and have no problem with the seat size and leg room. I like their no frills, no nonsense attitude. The LLCT terminal in KL is a bit chaotic in a very Asian way but for me it adds to the realisation that I'm not in a pampered western pretentious terminal and my holiday is definitely under way.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  5 December 2013 by Rebecca Skinner    (Australia)

An excellent flight from Sydney to KL return. On both legs I booked a seat in the economy quiet section and got three seats to myself, perfect for lying out for a nap. Food and service was good as was booking in at both airports. I have certainly been recommending Air Asia X to colleagues and friends. Excellent for the price - and a direct flight too!

AIRASIA X Customer review :  27 November 2013 by Chin Yee Meng    (Malaysia)

KUL-TPE-KUL, 9M-XXF and back with 9M-XXJ. All went smoothly, excellent service with low prices.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  25 November 2013 by A Jake    (Australia)

We had flights from Bangkok to HCMC and from HCMC to the Gold Coast via KL. All flights left and arrived on time which was excellent. We paid for hot seats for extra legroom on the trip to the Gold Coast but being tall was still cramped for room in the first row behind premium. Will be flying again with Air Asia in February.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  10 November 2013 by P Ortiz    (Australia)

I have flown Air Asia and its partner Air Asia X several times. Regarding Air Asia X, according to my two experiences so far, I highly recommend this airline. Efficient, easy, energic and young. In our last experience flying Kuala-Gold Coast it was easy check-in process, friendly staff, no-extreme restrictions about carry-on luggage (in fact we travel a bit more than with the allowed 7kg!), and fast boarding process walking through to the airport. Charming and welcoming crew, and easy quite wide selection of food menu onboard. If you are looking for the ultimate first class experience, Air Asia X is not probably your airline. If you want to fly efficiently, cheap, and easy, Air Asia X offers affordable flights.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  10 November 2013 by D Broomfield    (Australia)

Premium

Travelling with small children is always stressful, no matter how prepared you are, but I have to say that the staff on all our flights were excellent. Very accommodating, helpful and great with the kids. The staff were always at hand and went beyond their duty providing 'peep-bo' entertainment for my two. We travelled from Sydney to Kula Lumpur which is a long way with little ones. My advice would be to take your own snacks for the kids and make sure you book your in-flight extras like hot food and the tablet as the older planes do not have built-in screens. Highly recommend with small children.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  26 October 2013 by A Rawling    (UK)

AirAsia is a disgrace. Flying from Kuala Lumpur we were not told that we could not take water on board, (after the normal security section), so we had our water removed and as we had spent our last few ringits on it, had no money to buy more on the plane. For a seven hour journey to Perth, the staff were rude when I asked for tiny sips of water - they would only give me water from the kettle and about only about an inch of it each time I wanted some. I get that it is a 'budget airline' and that extras have to be paid for, but to deny someone water when they have no money left and were not made aware that what they bought was not to be allowed, this is a disgrace.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  24 October 2013 by Chris Dore    (UK)

KUL(LCC)-ICN, A330. As you would expect with Air Asia cheap and cheerful with no frills. Surprisingly the leg room on this flight (overnight) was quite good and I was able to sleep quite well.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  11 October 2013 by Jody Newhouse    (Australia)

We were delayed in Denpasar and couldn't get out connecting flight to Australia - Air Asia knew this but instead of organising it early, they kept us waiting at the airport for 5 hours whilst they organised a bus and hotel. McDonalds and a bottle of water was offered as dinner - bad luck if you are vegetarian or do not eat fast food! The hotel was grotty and all 24 of the stranded Air Asia customers left and paid for a hotel for the next night! Will not take Air Asia again.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  25 September 2013 by Stephen Dowthwaite    (Thailand)

The worst flight experience I have encountered, despite the fact that the staff and the planes were pristine. My family (of 5) traveled from Bangkok to Christchurch NZ. We changed flights at the KL LCCT. Only 1 x-ray machine so it took over 30 minutes queuing to get into the LCCT. The whole place was grubby. It is essentially a cargo warehouse and passengers were treated like cargo. We had pre-ordered meals, hot seats, blankets, DVD players on each of the 4 legs of the trip. When my niece could not eat the food she asked for hot water to add to Thai cup- noodles she had bought along just in case. They refused to give her hot water because they had their own Chinese style noodles even though she was prepared to pay for the water. I asked for the pre-ordered DVD player (there were none in the seats) and was told "I don't know if we have any" and had to ask for it a third time before I got it. The return legs were equally appalling in terms of safety and the LCCT was just as bad in the daytime 17 days later on our return. We didn't actually get hot seats until the last leg KL to Bangkok and then a Thai stewardess asked my daughter how old she was - 15 years 11 months and said we would have to move as these were exit seats and we had to be at least 16 . I've outlined some highlights here but there were too many other niggling matters that made the flights really horrible. In case you wondered we otherwise had a fantastic holiday in New Zealand.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  10 September 2013 by Ken Morris    (UK)

Flight AK 1967, 6th September 2013, seat 21D, Krabi to Kuala Lumpur. Most unpleasant and unhappy flight attendants I have flown with. Seat extremely cramped. Movement between arrival/departure lounges and plane very poorly organised. My wife and I in separate rows despite checking in together! I would be extremely reluctant to fly Air Asia again.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  28 August 2013 by Y Abraham    (Australia)

I must have flown Air Asia at least 20 times over the past five years, India, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, Cambodia, Australia. Never had a problem. The overnight flight from Oz to KL is a bit of a pain especially if you're tall but otherwise faultless each time. The main bad point is their LCC Terminal in KL and the wait for connecting flights. It's got to be the most drab airport this side of the Soviet Union! The sole bar there is horrendously expensive and threatens to gobble up the cost savings you made by flying air Asia in the first place. Take a very good, long book to read.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  28 August 2013 by A McNicol    (Australia)

Premium

KUL to SYD in Premium. Booked economy and paid for an upgrade on Optiontown. All up cost a little over $A300 for a business class seat on an 8 hour flight. Wow - what else can I say? I am a 25 year member of an established carriers lounge and frequent flyer programme and after this I really wonder why? The seat is the equivalent of most flat bed international business class seats, the plane clean and new and the staff amazing! Yes you pay for food and drink after one meal plus water but even this is reasonably priced. This flight was a real eye opener for me and Air Asia X will get repeat business after this.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  21 August 2013 by Karyn Steele    (Australia)

My husband and I were so impressed with all staff on Air Asia X and Air Asia which we not only flew all the way from Gold Coast to Kuala Lumpur to Chiang Mai, then onto Bangkok where we had a 12hr lay over, Calcutta and then to Kuala Lumpur and home again, but have flown on several other occasions. Staff were professional, friendly and efficient. I would also have to say meals were great, so much nicer than other airlines offering.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  19 August 2013 by C Fletcher    (Australia)

If Air Asia was the only flight I could afford then I can't afford to fly. LCC airport was dirty, overcrowded and in need of general maintenance. When leaving Perth check in experience was good and we left on time. Checking in to come home (2 flights) were late and we were seated 20 rows apart for the 2nd and longest leg of the journey - as were 3 other Australian couples on the same flight. A330 has small seats with no leg room for anyone taller than 5'3".

AIRASIA X Customer review :  9 August 2013 by Tommy Henry    (Australia)

Flew MEL-KL-Penang-Phuket-MEL. Not one single problem. One flight was 30 mins delayed but arrived on time. Flew night flights MEL-KUL return with 2 young kids. Kids slept 7 of the 8 hrs. A bit tight for me but I'm 6ft 2 and 106kg, its tight on full service flights. Had dinner before leaving, slept 3 of 8 hrs, smooth flight. Read a book and listen to music. I relaxed all the easy, no lawns to now, no dishes to do. I'd fly Air Asia again.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  25 July 2013 by A Griggs    (UK)

Flew PEK-KUL. Flight left Beijing with just a minor delay due to a late arrival. The cabin crew were very friendly and before take off confirmed our meal request and informed us that we would be woken 1 hour before arrival for breakfast. The lie flat beds were ideal for the overnight flight especially as the economy section appeared to be 100% full. The pillow and blanket provided were especially soft which helped get a full 6 hour sleep. For the extra cost I would fully recommend AirAsia X Premium.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  22 July 2013 by Anthony Chow    (Australia)

Premium

My wife and I flew from KL to Melbourne in the Premium Flat bed cabin. There are only 12 seats in this cabin, with 2 rows in a 2x2x2 configuration per row. The seats are spacious and comfortable. Plenty of overhead locker space for cabin bags. All 12 seats were occupied. There is one toilet for use by the 12 occupants in the cabin. Before take-off, we were given a free bottle of water, which was a nice gesture, considering the heat in KL from the walk from the terminal to the plane. We were asked when we would like to have our included meals served and the meals arrived at the specified time. The priority baggage system worked well and our suitcases were among the first few to be delivered at the baggage carousel in Melbourne. Included baggage allowance is 25 kg. In future, we will fly with Air Asia again, in the Premium cabin.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  11 July 2013 by Otsuyama Kunio    (Japan)

Premium

Haneda-KL in 2013 March. This route is a ideal gateway to have a business trip to East Asian countries such as Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand. This time my destination was Yangon. In this case, transit time was not good. I had to spend one night at the airport. Hopefully they will set adequate transit times - would be more useful for busy business use in the future.

AIRASIA X Customer review :  8 July 2013 by Mok Ying Ren    (Singapore)

Travelled SIN - KL - OOL and back on Air Asia X. Superb service. Upon checking in at SIN, we had forgotten to arrange for luggage services but fortunately with some assistance by the ground staff, we got it sorted out in good time. Food on board was great. Had 2 green curry rice on my long flight. Great tasting, value for money! Flight attendants were fantastic on board. I liked the fact that each badge showed the country where the FA is from. fantastic idea. Seats were great with the adjustable head rest which can go up or down depending on your height. Transit at KL was smooth and effortless. Fantastic trip overall. Highly recommended.

| Home | Airline Opinions | Legal Notice | Airline Ranking | Airport Ranking | Advertise | Surveys | Site Map | Contact Us | Links |