Air France Passenger Reviews and Air France Customer Trip Reports

Select photo link to watch Air France cabin service videos

Air France Customer review :  18 September 2014 by J Parris    (UK)

My family including my 3 year old daughter had a flight from Paris Charles de Gaulle airport to Manchester which we had booked 8 months previous. We were unable to carry out an online check in before taking flight due to poor wifi signal at our holiday destination so arrived at check in 3 hours before our flight was due to leave to give us plenty of time. When we checked in we were told the flight was already full and we were placed on stand by. After waiting at gate for everyone else to board we were informed that only two seats were available and we could split up if we wanted or stay as a group of 3 on the next flight to Manchester. We decided to stay as a family - we went to the customer service desk only to be told that the next flight was completely full. After spending an hour at the desk with a very bored and upset young child we were informed that the only flight we could take that day was to Birmingham over 90 miles away from Manchester where our car was parked. After 11 hours in the airport we departed - on arrival to Birmingham we then had to organise transportation at considerable cost to ourselves to Manchester to collect our car. Safe to say I will never fly with Air France again and I will never recommend them to anyone else as there customer service was appalling.

Air France Customer review :  10 September 2014 by Karim Lanakarany    (Germany)

Flying on A380 from CDG to SFO on the upper deck, in the smaller section with only 5 rows, I again enjoyed the excellent food quality and wine selection. The crew was also exceptionally friendly, so that the overall experience was quite pleasant. If the seats get replaced to flat beds, then there will be very little to complain. The only thing that could may be improved is the selection of new movies.

Air France Customer review :  7 September 2014 by M Shelton    (USA)

I flew Air France with six different legs of a European trip in August. Each time we flew into CDG. Fabulous employees. But not one departure left on time. Departures varied from 20 minutes delayed to over an hour. Missed one connection due to this, and twice my daughter's wheelchair was lost and finally located again, but we were always last leaving plane. Our luggage was lost for one and a half days on our first leg of trip (CDG to Manchester UK) because the flight left Boston so late we were connected to a smaller regional aircraft due to arriving late in CDG thus missing the scheduled Air France flight. In Boston we were told to get our boarding passes for the flight to UK in Paris. In Paris, they asked for our boarding passes and it took over an hour to resolve that we were told to get them in Paris and that was the first leg of our disappointing trip. Again, wonderful staff, but it seems one airport location does not communicate well to another location which then uses up a lot of time at help desks at each airport, trying to resolve the issues. The only time our delay was acknowledged was on our last leg of trip back to Boston - this left 20 minutes late which wasn't too bad, but we sat on tarmac in Boston without much information for over an hour. The next day, we got an e-mail from Air France apologizing for that. But the other five legs of the trip also were with problems. I would not fly Air France again unless I really had no other option, unfortunately.

Air France Customer review :  7 September 2014 by Vasily Pr    (Indonesia)

I had a connecting flight from London to Bangkok via Paris CDG. I want to review my long-haul flight. First, it was 2 hours delay and I missed my next flight to Denpasar. Passengers didn't receive any free food/drinks while waiting for the aircraft to be ready. Paris CDG terminal 2E had serious problems with their toilets. 2 or 3 male's toilets had been flooded. I was lucky enough to select a seat at the back and I had the whole row to my disposal. However, all monitors in the row was dirty from a previous flight. Window glass was dirty. Flight attendants were attentive and smiling. However, they provided service twice during 11 hour flight: dinner and breakfast. No drinks offered after dinner. Trays with soft drinks (no wine, no beer) had been placed nearby kitchen and staff were lounging in their area. I'm always travelling between Asia and Europe, and I booked combined ticket from Bangkok to London by KLM and London to Bangkok by Air France. What a difference! Fantastic KLM staff, great food, fair drinks, and cold drinks served every hour during the night flight. Not on Air France flight. Would I choose them again for long-haul flight. I would avoid them.

Air France Customer review :  29 August 2014 by J Wijit    (Sri Lanka)

Air France flight JFK-CDG on 22nd Aug 2014 was excellent. Very good, courteous and enthusiastic cabin crew and good food and wine.

Air France Customer review :  29 August 2014 by Farouk Mogheth    (Thailand)

Originally a KLM flight however the flight was overbooked and I was re-routed through Paris with Air France (2 days prior to actual flight). Flying Bangkok-CDG-Prague and return. It was and is quite annoying that Air France offers online check in, however has all seats (apart from some mid aisle) blocked and you are unable to choose or plan, all AF is trying to push is seats with more legroom, but many fail to realise that these are just by the lavatories and kitchens, thus very uncomfortable (lights, crowded and many just stand there to stretch). Actual check-in in Bangkok painless and quick, the flight was operated by a brand new 777-300, quite tasty food and acceptable entertainment. The whole flight could have been a great one but there has been ZERO cabin crew presence for a 12 hrs flight. Food was delivered fast and it was collected even faster and then no one was to be found. Absolutely speechless when a crew actually refused to bring drinks for a family with kids commenting that there is a bar at the rear galley (the one they failed to announce so few people knew). Return flight uneventful (with much older plane with visibly less comfort and legroom and ancient useless entertainment) and surprised that the transit in CDG was all right except having 20+ passport control booths and only 1 serviced! Flights on time and baggage unharmed. All in all a very standard flight but if having a choice I would go with other airlines who offer a bit more value for money and attention.

Air France Customer review :  29 August 2014 by R Girard    (France)

I've travelled from Paris CDG to Berlin Tegel (TXL) (to go and return). I enjoyed my first flight very nice crew with a lot of choices of beverages. Even different types of wine were proposed. However my flight back was disappointing. Crew much less polite, beverages were only hot chocolate and coffee. It was an early flight but they could have still offered orange or apple juice for example. Regarding the seat comfort, nothing to say, they were quite comfortable for a medium-haul flight.

Air France Customer review :  27 August 2014 by S Smyth    (UK)

Flying from DUB (Dublin) to CDG (Paris) on an Air France service operated by Cityjet. A great service overall for this short flight, with an onboard snack which consisted of a selection of sandwiches and drinks. Crew were very friendly and seats were comfortable with good legroom in the economy section. There was a 20 minute delay on the return flight, caused by a problem with the airport buses, however it was an early morning flight, so the pilot said he was able to take 'shortcuts'. This worked and we landed in Dublin on time, despite the delay. Overall, for the service provided on such a short flight, it is hard to rate the airline down. Flights arrived on time, were comfortable, and had friendly staff. I would easily fly with Air France again.

Air France Customer review :  14 August 2014 by Christina Wilson    (USA)

Flight 083, SFO to CDG - July 15th. 084, CDG to SFO, July 30th. 1609, Stuttgart to CDG, July 30th. Had a wonderful experience with Air France. Quite honestly I am surprised that there are bad reviews with this airline. Food and French wine was superb. Service was excellent. Seats in business class extremely comfortable. I slept 6 hours straight from SFO to Paris. I would with Air France again and look forward to it.

Air France Customer review :  14 August 2014 by Wagner Gregory    (Germany)

CDG-BOS. We started of with 7 hours delay in Charles de Gaulles, the plane (747) was very old, the staff and cabin crew was unfriendly and the food was not up to other airlines standards. First and last Air France Long haul flight.

Air France Customer review :  12 August 2014 by David Seeto    (Australia)

23 July - Jakarta - Singapore - Paris (AF) - Amsterdam (KLM) Premium Economy was fine. However, the return journey AF 0254, 5th August 2014 - Premium Economy Paris - Singapore - Jakarta was extremely disappointing, frustrating and uncomfortable. Despite several attempts before leaving Jakarta to check-in online and select seats, and again prior to our return flight, this was not possible (yet online check-in from Jakarta - Paris was no problem). Seat allocation on check-in at Amsterdam Schiphol noted 'SBY' having been allocated by Air France. We presented to 'Customer Service' CDG to be told seats cannot be allocated until close of the boarding gate because 'standby' had been allocated - why? we booked our flights in May 2014! At the Gate we were told to wait until boarding was called, that we would be on the flight and they were hoping to upgrade us. When we re-presented as advised, we were told an upgrade wasn't possible, but we 'could' be allocated separated premium economy seats - for a couple married 36 years on a 17 hour flight - this is unacceptable! No-one was able to do anything - the ground staff person was surprised we were unhappy, and said an upgrade was not promised. The flight crew re-allocated us seats together but then an unhappy traveller arrived to find one of us in his seat - embarrassing for us and for him. This gentleman did agree to being re-seated. Anticipating a problem for the final leg of out journey (Singapore- Jakarta) we asked the cabin crew who shrugged and said yes there would be a problem; the ground staff in the Transfer area said the plane is full and no it was not possible for us to sit together. This is a short flight, so no real issue - however my husband had an empty seat beside him, so he asked and I was invited to move - but no- one actually considered this! In fact there were at least 3 empty seats in Premium Economy - it seems that neither the ground staff nor the flight attendants have any idea of the seating on board their flight. We have traveled to Europe Asia and Australia every year, often more than once a year for the past 11 years. We will not travel with an airline that does not care about what is important to us!

Air France Customer review :  6 August 2014 by Ajay Garg    (India)

I travelled to South America and back in premium economy. Was quite apprehensive after reading various negative reviews. But to my surprise the flight, the crew and service was excellent. The aircraft was good and the air hostesses were very efficient and polite. The seats were also very comfortable.

Air France Customer review :  3 August 2014 by Y Mirindi    (Belgium)

Air France (Hop!), LIL-BOD. 1 hour short flight with the CRJ700, security and boarding was quick and efficient at the Lesquin airport (no priority for elite members) drinks and a very small snack served after takeoff, followed by sweets before landing. Good service overall.

Air France Customer review :  3 August 2014 by G Walter    (USA)

Air France 006 or Delta 1020 on July 29 2014, Seat 61F, Airbus 380. I paid 100% of a business class ticket on Air France airbus 380 and this is what I got: The entertainment system didn't work and the smell of urine coming from the toilet was unacceptable. Asked to have a seat changed but was told the flight was sold out. Next time Air France will not be my first choice.

Air France Customer review :  3 August 2014 by Perrin Michel    (Brazil)

Nice-Venice. A319. Packed. Delayed on departure. On time at arrival. Very cheap ticket (cheaper than Easyjet, and with more luggage). Seats did not reclined. Service was ok.

Air France Customer review :  3 August 2014 by S Fabre    (Singapore)

Air France 254, CDG to SIN, July 9. As a French national I like to fly with Air France when it's possible. The team on board was very efficient. They provided their new bed sheet and pillow which makes a difference and means you can have a better sleep. The food is always excellent.

Air France Customer review :  1 August 2014 by Saketh Rahm    (USA)

JFK-CDG-NCE and FRA-CDG in Business. At JFK, terminal 1 already looks old and decrepit compared to other new terminals. The AF lounge was closed due to renovation and we used JL lounge which was pretty disappointing. On board service was decent but agree with comments that for a country which prides itself on food, AF food was disappointing. Seats were not the new ones but still decent and managed 3 hours of sleep. CDG-NCE and FRA-CDG was a total let down with just middle seat blocked ; no clue why European carriers do this yet seem to think this is a huge service- would be easier to have bigger seats like in US. Product still not close to EK or SQ but maybe with new seats it will come close.

Air France Customer review :  30 July 2014 by Petr Hubka    (Czech Republic)

Flew from IAD to PRG via CDG. Delayed about 1 hour because of problems with cargo loading, air-conditioning during that time not operational. Flight Entertainment had to be reset twice. In cabin about ten screaming infants. Not a pleasant flight.

Air France Customer review :  30 July 2014 by P Alderson    (UK)

ICN-CDG. Business Class. B777-300. No queue at check-in. No priority security lane (although there was only a short queue anyway). The KAL lounge near to the gate was adequate. Separate First/Business boarding lane. Initial impressions were of a cabin that is past its best. The seat arms were worn and my TV monitor had a crack in the screen. On time departure with lunch served at 10.45 local time! Immediately afterwards on this day time flight the window blinds were pulled down and the lights turned off. This situation continued until about 90 minutes from CDG. The in-flight entertainment was not very extensive particularly for non-French speakers. Most of the crew did what was necessary but no more. Lots of "bonjour" and "au revoir" but not much in between. Arrived 40 minutes early due to tail winds. Priority passport check with no delays. Did not get an opportunity to freshen up as no arrival lounge appears to be available in Terminal 2E. As no AF personnel were visible between the aircraft and exiting the baggage area I didn't have a chance to ask if one was available.

Air France Customer review :  30 July 2014 by A Reid    (Egypt)

CAI-CDG return, 2 adults and 2 children. Flight out was punctual and reasonably good service. Very good value ticket. Good selection of movies (including kids) but not as many as Singapore or Emirates. Cabin temperature was very cold on both outgoing and incoming flights. Got a premium economy upgrade on boarding on the return leg. This meant a very comfy seat and nicer food. The boarding started on time but the boarding went very slowly and the flight took off around 30 mins late, with no explanation from staff. This led to a 30 min late arrival into CAI.

Air France Customer review :  30 July 2014 by Jo Silver    (USA)

Flew from TLV to SFO by way of CDG. On the evening prior to our flight, we were notified by way of a very simple email that our flight had been canceled. No phone numbers were provided of personnel who could assist us with rescheduling, nor were we able to call the local customer service number as they close in TLV at 5pm and this was past 10. We Skype'd with customer service in the US and were told that we had been rebooked on El Al - which is great, but someone could have told us! Anyway, we flew out of TLV with El Al to connect in CDG to SFO and the flight was uneventful. Old, ugly plane with seats that have no support or leg room (I'm 5'10", long legs) and a horrible entertainment system. The stewardesses tried, that has to be said, but their service was perfunctory at best. I think the main problem is that it honestly feels as though AF doesn't care about their customers, that they're a source of revenue and that their travel experience just simply doesn't matter to the company. I have other comments to make but they're about issues that I'm not allowed to discuss.

Air France Customer review :  28 July 2014 by Wolfgang Kelke    (Australia)

I have booked the flight from Australia - via Singapore, Paris to Munich - besides the plane being old and the seats worn out, the head set only worked on one side that the crew were not able to replace and the food below an expected standard, the service extremely slow where I had to get up myself and asked several times to get a drink is not what you would expect when you pay the extra money to experience comfort to arrive on the other side of the world relaxed. I'm on my way back to Australia via Guangzhou and sitting in a so called Lounge with the present Lounge under construction and the offering is garden chairs with chips and noodle out of the packet with warm beer.

Air France Customer review :  23 July 2014 by H Little    (New Zealand)

Yerevan (Armenia) - Paris. 24 June 2014 Business Class. Flight time is 5 hours 15 mins. Due to depart at 8.40am (slightly delayed). Arrive Paris 11.55am. Seat configuration economy seats with table between. Two stewardesses assigned to business class. One older and a younger. On arrival to aircraft hand towels distributed to business class passengers. No offer of refreshments as is the norm with other airlines. Older stewardess was instead busy making herself and the younger stewardess a cup of tea/coffee. Other cabin crew come and get themselves a water. In the end I got their attention and requested a juice. The other business class passengers received nothing. No assistance with putting hand luggage (small backpack) in overhead locker on landing. Clearly having difficulty due to a pinched nerve in back and was in a lot of pain. Younger stewardess helped on departure. Older stewardess wouldn't. Instead would walk past me to abruptly point out (twice) that my hand luggage needed to go back to overhead locker for landing. Breakfast of omelette. Was grey and rubbery. Unappetising. My request for a glass of wine was refused by the older stewardess as this was "a breakfast flight so no alcohol is served". End of flight curtains opened and business class and economy class passengers exited together to shared bus. Have yet to work out how this could have cost me almost NZ$2,000. Would I travel with Air France again? No. Would I recommend this airline? No.

Air France Customer review :  21 July 2014 by E Oplaat    (Thailand)

Flight CDG to BKK, AF 166 in 777300ER with 10 abreast seating. Very cramped, crew were stressed and managed on a 10 hr flight between meals to come by one time only with water. Very uncomfortable, bad connections of headphones and no excuse for delay. Not even 'we hope to welcome you on board of one of our flights again'. Well that explains all, sad experience.

Air France Customer review :  18 July 2014 by Beder Stephane    (France)

Paris - Casablanca. Very comfortable, the crew were excellent! The food was quite good, not the best I have eaten, but still good for an airline. The flight was smooth, like the landing. I would recommend Air France to every one who wants a great level of comfort, and a high level of service.

Air France Customer review :  16 July 2014 by Eden Vance    (USA)

Flew Air France flight 0007, which is a JFK-CDG flight. Flight departed on time, boarding times were good considering that the plane was an A380 (still, however, if you do not like waiting to board on long lines, then I suggest you take one of their several other daily flights). Food was free and decent, legroom was pretty good. Crew were friendly and professional. My baggage arrived in CDG with the flight. Didn't have to pay for my first checked bag (I would suggest trying to fit everything into one, however as the second bag is expensive). My only complaint is that I had checked in online and only had to drop off a bag at JFK's check-in desks, but the line was huge and it was not apparent that there was a separate line for people like me. Overall a very good trip - it was also the cheapest ticket for the flight.

Air France Customer review :  14 July 2014 by J Duran    (Colombia)

Recently flew Bogota-Paris-Amsterdam-Paris-Bogota. The long-haul BOG-CDG was terrible. The A-340-300 was not as tidy as one could expect, and IFE was deplorable. I couldn't watch movies because anytime I pressed the obsolete screen it would appear "veuillez patienter". On top of that, this flight had a 45 minute delay, so I lost my connection to AMS. Fortunately, ground staff at CDG were polite and booked me another flight later that day and provided me a 20-euro meal voucher. CDG-AMS was nothing special, FAs were quick and not-so-kind at serving snacks and beverages. My return flight was in Premium Economy and things really improved here. FAs were extremely kind and smiling. However, I waited more than 40 minutes for my bag, even though I had a priority sticker. Conclusion of this review: Don't fly Air France if your travelling Economy. Choose it if you book Premium.

Air France Customer review :  12 July 2014 by D Peters    (UK)

Warsaw-Paris-Montreal and return Minneapolis-Paris, Mixed reviews really, the crew were pretty friendly and service was spotty. Food from Paris was really good and quite poor from the US to Paris. Decent French wines, champagne and Spirits from MSP. Weirdly I was told that they only had wine and port for flights to Montreal. Service from CDG-YUL was a joke, not even a drink served until we were over Irish airspace, such a disorganized serving of dinner it was laughable. Attendants were stumbling over them selves serving trays and than I just got one passed to me from behind with no words or choices, but it was very tasty and the portions were just right. All other requests were self-serving. The 777-300 was horrible, no legroom and very cramped, A340 old and falling apart but much more comfortable with the exception of the middle 4 seats, they were empty but fixed armrests prevented you from getting comfortable and sleeping flat. Bring a book or ipad as the IFE on the A340 is rubbish. I would fly again if the price is right, don't expect too much and you might get lucky.

Air France Customer review :  12 July 2014 by David Beggs    (UK)

Flew BHX to CDG (return). Outward trip pretty ordinary, but no significant complaints. Thought it took a master stroke of organisation by Air France to seat myself and wife (pensioners) in 8A and B and to pre-board a severely disabled gentleman in 8C who was completely unable physically to move to allow us access to our seats. No complaint to him, he was great, but climbing into our seats, and out at CDG we did wonder how we were expected to cope. Overall a very basic experience.

Air France Customer review :  7 July 2014 by Michael Bragg    (USA)

Flew from LAX-CDG on the A380. We were in the second Business Class cabin on the upper deck. We had a very handsome, friendly all-male crew who provided a nice, if not amazing, service on the 11-hour flight. Seats are not lie flat, but still very comfortable, affording me a long sleep. The food was good, if unmemorable. The IFE provided a decent selection, but is not comprehensive enough to be competitive with the top airlines. Overall, this was a nice flight. There was nothing too spectacular about it, but I would fly in Business with them again (especially now that they are upgrading to lie-flat seats).

Air France Customer review :  1 July 2014 by Ben Sowdaey    (Canada)

Went to Oslo via Paris by Air France from Canada. Two Stops: Both had delays. One overnight due to maintenance issues. They managed to lose my luggage as well. The service was the worst I have had. Will never fly Air France again.

Air France Customer review :  24 June 2014 by Harry Aronowicz    (Canada)

My wife and I flew with our adult children and grandchildren (5 and 21 months old) on the 6th of June YYZ-CDG and 16th of June CDG-YYZ. On board service was impeccable, crew were extremely helpful, resourceful and friendly. Even the meals - especially on the CDG-YYZ flight - was above normal airline food. A further plus was the good air- quality on board. Best flights to and from Europe we have had!

Air France Customer review :  21 June 2014 by M Hay    (Australia)

CDG-SGN. This flight was a codeshare booked through Vietnam airlines for a very good price. We were able to select seats by checking in on the Air France website which was easy to use. Check in at CDG was a nightmare - I don't think I've waited this long for economy check-in - the fact that this was business class (in the sky priority area) made it really bad. There seemed to be about 6 counters open for all of Air France business class at CDG (hundreds of people - huge line snaking on for ever). No priority pass for customs/security. Lounge was good (see separate review). 777-200ER plane full in business. Service was excellent - excellent staff, polite and efficient. I quite like the seat - although its not horizontal, quite comfy for lounging, some minor acrobatics had to be performed if you are not on the aisle and need to get over someone who is fully stretched out. Food was acceptable for plane food, although they did run out of my choice (sitting in 4K). Champagne was delicious (Ayala) and they set up a self service bar in the galley - very much preferred to constantly pressing the call button. No priority pass given for customs at SGN. Although this flight was not perfect, the 11 hours went by in a flash and I had a great time and would not hesitate to recommend Air France.

Air France Customer review :  19 June 2014 by N Miller    (USA)

Low marks because of incredible run-around re: trying to add bags to booking (willing to pay and website indicated this was possible) - and even after paying were told by clueless agent at AF at RAK/Marrakech airport (who didn't know how to process vouchers) that we had to pay 200 euros for 3 bags - it took a kind manager to get this taken care of in the middle of the bedlam of checking in (not much respect for queuing). The flight itself was OK but nothing great - our meal on a 2.5 hour flight was a plastic-wrapped sandwich (albeit with tasty fresh bread) and no alcohol served - service was friendly and helpful was my first flight with AF and probably the last.

Air France Customer review :  17 June 2014 by H Figov    (Canada)

Flew from Toronto to Heathrow via Paris. Purchased Business Class tickets for my wife and I and we were not disappointed. We had flown Air France Business Class once before and love the service and enjoy being able to sit next to each other. I find the seats comfortable despite not being fully lie flat. The lounge in Paris has wonderful showers.

Air France Customer review :  14 June 2014 by K Kothari    (UK)

LHR-CDG-HAV and HAV-CDG-LHR. Going was a pretty new 777-300. Main meal was good however usual terrible Air France breakfast of some hard bread and tea/coffee. Seats were OK, nothing special. Stop in CDG was poor as usual, not the airline's fault though. CDG is the worst designed, overpriced airport I have ever been to. Coming back slightly older 777 with no USB port which was annoying. Very uncomfortable seats, couldn't really get into any sleeping position. Service is almost non existent apart from meal times and one or two drinks rounds. You have to get yourself to the back of the plane and help yourself to drinks and ice cream, but they don't tell you this, so if you don't know then no drinks for you!

Air France Customer review :  11 June 2014 by C Galloway    (Australia)

CDG-SNG wrote a less than complimentary review 3 weeks ago when flew the other way. This trip better - main issue is just age of seats, cramped cabin, and mean amenities eg: no paper cups in toilets, often no paper towels, only tissues. AV is very poor quality and selection. Staff very pleasant, food on this leg was better than ex Singapore.

Air France Customer review :  10 June 2014 by Steven Cao    (China)

PVG-CDG on A380, flight delayed 1 hour due to traffic control at Shanghai Pudong Airport. Economy class seat is so hard and uncomfortable, food awful, cabin crew friendly bit they just disappeared after meal service, can't believe that they just served beverage once for entire 12 hrs flight! Inflight entertainment is good.

Air France Customer review :  9 June 2014 by A Feio    (UK)

GIG-CDG-LIS, AF443, Rio de Janeiro to Lisbon via Paris Charles de Gaulle, Boeing 777-300ER brand new aircraft friendly cabin crew, very poor seat comfort for an 11 hour overnight transatlantic flight. Just 2 meals during the flight after 2 hours all the crew disappear to go and have a rest on the back of the plane as you see them 3 hours prior to landing waking up and tidy up themselves. They just give you a poor amount of juices and no food at all just ice creams. IFE very good and a good selection of movies, as the screen is big enough. Very poor seat comfort in economy you hardly can pull down your chair. Overall is a good value for price flying with Air France don't expect something excellent. They should look after the standards followed by KLM as they are in a partnership which is an excellent choice for a long haul flights!

Air France Customer review :  5 June 2014 by Simeone Enrique    (Belgium)

Arrived in EZE with LH on first class and connecting to MVD with AF In C class and no F available, but bags never arrived, sorry attitude at airport in MVD, and once I obtained their little paper proving I never got my bags, got to their website to make the complaint, messy website, it worked after a lot of effort and phone calls. Checked in a few weeks later MVD to Fra via EZE to TLV 1st class, Check in agent said "no, computer says no", could not believe AF, bags could not be check in all the way through although same reservation system. Vile attitude, had to re-route my flight with LH via Sao, lost my C ticket MVD to EZE, and used TAM instead.

Air France Customer review :  3 June 2014 by Joanna Graff    (Spain)

Flew MAD-CDG-YUL and return back to Lisbon. The first impression on arrival at the Madrid airport early in the morning was terrible. Complete chaos, people standing in 3 queues, pushing around and arguing with staff. I must say there were only 3 persons wearing Air France uniforms. They were rude, not attentive at all, returning you to another queue as there were other flight checking in before our flight at 7am to Paris. We flew business class but were not allowed to go directly to the Premium counter, nobody really checked our tickets. Some staff were chit chatting instead of helping other customers. At boarding another chaos, no proper staff there either. The flight was delayed and we arrived just in time to rush to our gate for the flight to Montreal. CDG is so big and the staff there so difficult, so slow and we were asked for passports 4 times! The long haul flight was ok, food was ok, and the IFE was ok. Nothing special and nothing to be mentioned. Considering expensive business fare, I would expect much more. Lounge in Madrid was poor, the one in Paris OK and on return the Montreal lounge was again just OK. Will try Swiss next time.

Air France Customer review :  30 May 2014 by Jakob Bengt    (France)

Overnight flight from Haneda to Tokyo. OK flight. Wire to headphones broken so could not use the inflight system - Head of Cabin very embarrassed but just nothing they could do onboard and full flight so could not move. My complaint was regarding the food - totally overcooked / burnt dish that was not edible. Crew seemed to be well aware but could not do much about it as most dishes seemed to have been forgotten in the oven too long. Not the first time this happens to me on Air France and quite a petty as their main courses are normally quite good.

Air France Customer review :  30 May 2014 by K Kan    (Australia)

Flew SIN-CDG, CDG-SIN. Good flights. The 2x3x2 layout is poor, and the seat is almost flat. Some bumps in the seat when fully reclined and only a thin blanket provided. However I did sleep on both flights. Service was good. Didn't have dinner leaving Singapore so cannot comment, but had excellent food on leaving Paris. CDG lounge was spacious, with two levels making it seem less crowded. Little choice of food and no hot food. The cold food provided was good. Lovely spacious showers and facial treatment by Clarins beauty therapist was a treat, so long as you have time to to sign up for it.

Air France Customer review :  29 May 2014 by M Tushishvili    (France)

CDG-YUL. Return flight from Paris to Montreal by Air France last month. Both flights were just very good. Excellent service, tasty food, friendly staff and decent comfort. The service of Air France is really significantly better In comparison with competitors on this route like Air Canada and Air Transat. I will recommend this route of Air France to everyone who wants basic comfort during the travel.