PAGE loading ... please wait!

Aerosvit Airlines Passenger Reviews and Aerosvit Airlines Customer Trip Reports

Aerosvit Airlines Star Ranking

Aerosvit Airlines Economy class seat reviews

Aerosvit Airlines Lounge Reviews

Aerosvit Airlines Business class seat reviews

Aerosvit Airlines Customer review :  18 February 2014 by Norman Lisa    (Australia)

On the way from Kiev to Toronto the service was terrible. I have never flown on an airline before where the call- bells don't work, and after 5 hours of waiting for a staff member to walk by, they told me I had to go to the back of the plane and get my own drink of water if I wanted one. The only reason I didn't go up there earlier is because the lady next to me was asleep. Then they purposely gave me only a quarter of a small cup of water because they were annoyed I asked them to do something. I had to ask 4 times for more until I got a full cups worth. Shocking attitude and even worse customer service. Fortunately the staff on the way back were slightly less surly and rude.

Aerosvit Airlines Customer review :  22 May 2013 by B Vanya    (USA)

Sofia-Kiev-Odessa last summer. Flight from Sofia was supposed to depart 5pm, was moved to 3.40pm without anybody notifying us. Luckily they hadn't closed the counter when we showed up, and they shepherded us through quickly, holding the departure for us (and for our luggage). Upon arrival in Kiev we went through security to the domestic waiting area, where we found that the only place to buy food and drink took only local currency, and there was no ATM let alone a change bureau. We faced more than 4 hours wait because of the early arrival, with baby and toddler on hands. It wasn't fun. The flight to Odessa was uneventful, but when we arrived it was already dark, the bus took the passengers not inside the building but left us outside, next to the parking lot, and we were followed by a trailer carrying a mountain of luggage that we were supposed to sort out ourselves, in the dark.

Aerosvit Airlines Customer review :  20 February 2013 by R Milan    (Serbia)

BEG-TLV-BEG via Kiev (and quite unexpectedly, Bucharest). Several times they have changed departure time; Failed to notice I'll miss connection from Kiev on my way back therefore had to prolong my return. On my way back I after lending in Kiev and waiting for my flight to Belgrade I noticed by pure luck that something was wrong with the numbers of my flight on the boarding ticket and on the screen. No one could explain me what's going on. In the end at the entrance of the plane that flew to Bucharest stewardess told me there has been a change and instead to fly directly to Belgrade we are going first to Bucharest. Their English is worse than basic. Pitiful experience.

Aerosvit Airlines Customer review :  17 January 2013 by Nathan Adams    (USA)

Kiev to Odessa, return to Kiev. Aircraft was clean. Flight crew were nice, polite and professional. Flight was smooth, no problems. I feel Aerosvist is a fair flight for the money. Odessa airport procedures were slow, not professional. Kiev airport - employees were not helpful and were somewhat rude.

Aerosvit Airlines Customer review :  11 January 2013 by Beckjan Touraev    (Germany)

TAS-KBP-TXL (Berlin). Flight was booked on January 6 - early morning. When I arrived at the airport, I saw that my flight was cancelled. The check-in desk could not answer their questions. Later that afternoon, I got a message to say that my flight had been changed to January 11. 5 days stuck in Tashkent - no accommodation or compensation. January 11, again at the airport, same situation! My flight was canceled again.

Aerosvit Airlines Customer review :  28 December 2012 by T Krupitza    (Austria)

Good value for money, but very bad quality. Flight from Kiev to Delhi. The plane was dirty and the staff lazy and unfriendly.

Aerosvit Airlines Customer review :  25 December 2012 by D Fried    (USA)

My family of 5 were supposed to fly from JFK to Kiev, and then connect onto Tel Aviv tonight. When we checked the flight status in the morning and in the afternoon just before we left our home, it was listed as "On Time" with zero delays. We had the car service take us to the airport and when we get to the counter it looked quiet. There were two airport workers seated who were not from the airline, who said the flight was cancelled and pointed to a sign to call an 800 number. I asked if there were any other flights and they reported that there was only one daily. They believed there were mechanical problems and that the plane never made it into New York. We never received a call, a text or an e-mail about it. We were shocked and waited for half an hour on hold until a customer service rep came on the phone to offer use a flight in 2 days. We tried to find another flight out but with this being Xmas season, this were none to be found. So far we wasted at least one night on our hotel that we can not get to and the round trip for the car service.

Aerosvit Airlines Customer review :  15 December 2012 by Alan Sutton    (Ukraine)

2 September, Budapest - Kiev. Flight left 1.5 hrs late and made an unscheduled refuelling stop in L'vov. The stewardess said that the plane (an Embraer jet) did not have enough capacity to do the return journey and that it was cheaper to refuel in L'vov than in Budapest. This added another hour to the journey, which should not have been advertised as a 'direct flight'. 25 September, Kiev - Dnepropetrovsk. Flight re-timed from 13.00 to 18.00 without any prior notice to passengers. The official reason given 'late arrival of incoming aircraft' was untrue as the incoming plane arrived on time (I checked myself). 29 October, Dnepropetrovsk - Kiev 11.00 departure (outward leg of return journey). They had overbooked and transferred me to the 07.20 flight without informing me. When I did not turn up for the 07.20 flight they entered me as a no show and cancelled my reservation, including the return leg. Fortunately I had bought my ticket via MAU who rebooked me to the 15.00 flight and restored the return leg. However the delay cost me the whole day. 6 December, Dnepropetrovsk - Kiev. 13.00 flight re-timed to 20.30. I am not interested in food, films, headsets or smiling stewardesses. I just want the planes to fly at the advertised times.

Aerosvit Airlines Customer review :  5 December 2012 by A Black    (USA)

JFK-Kiev-Tel Aviv. First flight delayed for no apparent reason. Flight attendants weren't too friendly and didn't appear to speak/understand English well. They were stingy with water. All staff went to sleep about halfway through the flight, other passengers then went to the back and took the remaining water and distributed. All meals had expired a few days earlier. Old plane, but I didn't find it any worse than your average American airline. They distributed headsets for free and made sure they got them all back at the end. They held the Tel Aviv flight for us, which was nice. However, checked bags of course didn't make it. They did come pretty early the next day. People working the counter at Tel Aviv were friendly and the flight back to Kiev was fine. Flight back to JFK was delayed again for no apparent reason, but was otherwise no worse (or better) than average.

Aerosvit Airlines Customer review :  8 November 2012 by Yevheniy Kahanovych    (Ukraine)

Four flights with them in last two weeks. They have real trouble with all forms of check in. Three flights of four were not available for online check-in, so I had to stay in longish lines at airports even not having bags for hold. In Kiev international check-in is done on 3 desks serving all departing flights. Needless to say that, added to unavailable online service, it creates long lines full of nervous people. The good news was that all flights were on schedule. Onboard service was just soft drinks and small sandwich which was ok for 2 hr flights. I would rate this experience as bearable if price tag for KBP-LED-KBP round trip ticket was not USD490. Not value for money at all. They just overuse their monopolist right on this route.

Aerosvit Airlines Customer review :  5 November 2012 by P Webbe    (USA)

The flight was good and by far the best value available. The food was as good as any other airline. The planes were actually newer than most US airlines. Baggage compartments were the same size as other airlines. Flight attendants, were okay but not particularly friendly. There as no entertainment, but I always have trouble hearing the movies anyway. Other posters are too hard on Aerosvit in my opinion.

Aerosvit Airlines Customer review :  1 November 2012 by R Dresdner    (USA)

An October 2012 return flight from New York to Tel Aviv through Kiev had the distinction of serving the worst airline meal ever, the other meals were just bad. The seats were impossibly tight in economy class, the window was blocked, the plane was not clean and there was no entertainment: no movie, music or seat screens. Some staff were rude and their English was rudimentary.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  1 October 2012 by Katrin Metcalf   (Estonia)

Business class from Kiev to Almaty: one of the most uncomfortable flights ever! No room whatsoever for luggage, it appeared the staff had filled up the lockers with their bags, so this had to be piled between seats, on empty seats etc. The legroom was insufficient. Water was served in cardboard cups and the meal was of poor quality. The flight was from 22.25 to 06.30 but despite this being night in anyone's book, the lights were not dimmed. Nothing was given by way of eye shades, earplugs etc. All in all, uncomfortable and unpleasant.

1 2 3 4 5