PAGE loading ... please wait!

Aerosvit Airlines Passenger Reviews and Aerosvit Airlines Customer Trip Reports

Aerosvit Airlines Lounge Reviews

Aerosvit Airlines Business class seat reviews

Aerosvit Airlines "Essential Travel" Guide

Destinations & Aircraft Fleet Guide

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  7 December 2011 by Lee Caplin   (UK)

London-Kiev-Almaty. Plane left London 3 hrs late. Cabin crew assured me I would be in time to catch my onward flight to Almaty. When we arrived in Kiev 3 hrs late I made my way to departures only to find I missed my connection to Almaty despite the cabin crew telling me I would catch it. They put me onto a plane to Astana and from there another plane to Almaty. They assured me my luggage would follow me to Almaty. I had serious doubts about this and panicked a lot. When I finally arrived in Almaty via Astana to no surprise my luggage wasn't there. I reported it and my luggage turned up the next day on the following flight from Kiev. Also worth adding that the planes are old, poor food and no inflight entertainment. A very poor airline but with cheap prices.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  18 November 2011 by Stephen Korbey   (Canada)

Odessa to JFK via Kiev. Aircraft's were old, and lacked inflight entertainment. Staff at Kiev were quite unhelpful, as I was accompanying a patient and needed to carry medical equipment. This equipment is all approved, and regularly carried. Having boarded the flight, service was barely adequate. The food was poor quality, and staff noticeably inattentive during this 10 hrs flight. They provided further drinks upon request, but responded very slowly to people who used the call button. The cabin facilities and amenity pack were risible.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  5 November 2011 by J Arnold   (Germany)

Hamburg to Kiev return. Flights were on time and the B737 was clean and had enough legroom. Friendly, English speaking crew. Meals in economy-class are not worth mentioning.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  4 November 2011 by Lara Feroni   (USA)

JFK to Chisinau, through Kiev. The flight to Chisinau was delayed, but no one told us. 7 hours later, after postponing, the flight was cancelled and we were told that we would fly the next day. No hotels were offered. On the way back Chisinau to JFK via Kiev, the flight Kiev to JFK was delayed 3 hours and no one told us it was delayed - we were supposed to figure it out when we showed up at the gate. Horrible customer service. The planes are old, but very smooth flights. They skimp on food and drinks, even napkins, etc. I had to ask several times before they brought some water. In summary, extremely poor customer service, both at airports and inflight.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  14 October 2011 by A Adrian   (Romania)

Kiev - Dubai return, flight was nice and staff friendly. The leg space is small and could be a real problem for tall persons. For short flights, it is just enough. The meal served was decent on both flights, but better on the return flight. Airbus plane was quite old and didn't offer any entertainment. This company offers great value for the money.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  4 October 2011 by J Petersson   (Sweden)

Chisinau-Kiev, Kiev-Odessa return and Kiev-Copenhagen. Only flight that left somewhat on time was Chisinau-Kiev which was actually operated by Dniproavia. Old planes that seem to have been scrambled from different airlines - had one with signage in Estonian and one where signage in former owner's language were simply duct-taped over. Same type of sandwich served on all flights, together with free soft drinks. Also an extra water run on Kiev- Copenhagen. When they are delayed they leave you with no information or explanations so bring a lot of patience and, in general, damper your expectations.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  4 October 2011 by N Denikina   (USA)

New York-Kiev-Almaty. Delayed from Kiev to Almaty, no explanations. Airport in Kiev is under construction, no real food, over crowed, lines in bathrooms. Transit passengers served by one window only, no organized lines. Food is horrible, not enough drinks offered to passengers.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  1 October 2011 by M Ciekawska   (Poland)

Krakow-Tbilisi via Kiev. Departure delayed 3.5 hrs due to dense fog at Krakow, so connection was lost. Flight operated by a Dniproavia 13 yr old Embraer 145. Leather seats, plenty of legroom, adequate service except for filthy toilet. In Kiev rebooked for a midnight flight, boarding cards issued in transit hall without waiting. Kiev-Tbilisi midnight flight operated by a Wind Rose 2 yr old Embraer 190. No onboard magazine, one toilet for over 100 people just not enough. Otherwise smooth and on time.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  30 September 2011 by M Ciekawska   (Poland)

Tbilisi-Kiev-Krakow. The 07.50 departure from Tbilisi delayed 45 mins due to delayed take-off clearance, although no information was provided. Flight operated by 2-year-old Wind Rose Embraer-190. Leather seats, but only one toilet for over 100 people in Economy. Adequate breakfast, but slow service. Onward to Krakow by a 13-year-old Embraer-145 operated by Dniproavia. Long wait on the bus during boarding. Service basic, but on time. Dirty and strong smelling toilet.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  28 September 2011 by C Bent   (UK)

London Gatwick-Kiev-Novosibirsk. Initially pleased with price of return flight (275) but after flying them I realised I had grossly overpaid. The planes were tired, cramped and uncomfortable. The inflight staff rude and almost non- existent and if you are not lucky enough to speak a little Russian. There was no inflight entertainment to speak of on any of the flights. All flights suffered some form of delay and we were never told what was going on at any stage. On the return leg, I returned a full 14 hrs later than planned. I missed various connections and was diverted to Poland where I again missed the connection, the representative at first refused to help me in any way.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  25 September 2011 by S Apostol   (USA)

Service was poor, the food was horrible. Drinks came afterwards although only coffee or tea offered. Customs sheets were handed out 8 hrs before landing, waking me up for a third time. Flight attendants seemed to dislike their jobs and were rude. Water was barely offered during the flight and I had to go to the back of the plane to get a cup of water. The plane was clean but definitely 10 years behind its time. Movies were projected on a screen in the front of each section. The projector was burnt out and made the movie look like a bad bootleg. The second movie couldn't even be watched and everyone just heard static in the headphones. Second meal was offered an hour or so before landing.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  21 September 2011 by M Howe   (UK)

Tashkent to London Gatwick via Kiev. The airline is quite basic which is reflected in the price. The seats are cramped, with only one working toilet, poor food and inflight entertainment non-existent. However, my main concern was the lack of personnel at Tashkent airport. The flight was delayed yet there were no announcements or any information regarding the delay. This was problematic as there was a risk of missing the connecting flight at Kiev. In the end the delay at Tashkent was fine as there was also a delay at Kiev.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  14 September 2011 by D Wong   (USA)

Our flight Moscow-Kiev-Bucharest was cancelled 2 days prior to departure. Alternate flight Moscow-Kiev-Istanbul- Bucharest offered after complaint was a disaster. Flight delayed over 3 hrs at Kiev with no explanation, caused us to miss our connection at Istanbul. We spent a night sleeping on a bench at Istanbul Airport with no Aerosvit employee available for any assistance or answer. We ended up paying out of our own pocket to purchase additional tickets from Turkish Airline so we can arrive in Bucharest in time to catch our river cruise. No response from customer service on our complaint registered online. We are over 60 years old and seasoned travellers, but never have had an airline with such terrible management.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  6 September 2011 by Zachary Sandler   (USA)

Staff are extremely rude, waking people up unnecessarily, knocking into people standing in the aisles, senselessly denying people extra drinks and the food is horrible. Not to mention how cramped and old the planes are - ok for a 3 hour flight, but not a 10 hr flight. To top it all off, they nearly stranded us at our layover in Kiev because they couldn't print both our boarding passes when we left Tel Aviv.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  22 August 2011 by Igor Dontsov   (Ukraine)

KIEV-IST. The plane is new and clean, although without inflight entertainment. Crew were friendly, helpful and the meal was average.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  15 August 2011 by Daniel Rowland   (UK)

Flight from London Gatwick to Kiev was delayed 5 hrs. Missed my connecting flight to Kharkov. No offer of a hotel or first flight next morning. Put us on a mini bus to Kharkov, 300 mile trip took over 5 hrs. Lack of information, unhelpful staff and insincere flight attendants. Return flight also delayed from Kiev for over 3 hrs. Would not provide any information as to reason or length of delay. Just told to watch the board.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  3 August 2011 by L Friedman   (USA)

JFK to Kiev. The plane wasn't exactly state-of-the-art, you don't get TVs on the backs of seats or anything like that, but it was clean. The food unremarkable, flight attendants friendly and professional, although the English translations were not clear. It was hard to hear the announcements. Inflight entertainment is an afterthought. They played overhead screen movies, but the screen was hard to see while the lights were on and I could barely hear it. The flight was smooth and without incident.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  3 August 2011 by Franta Flinta   (Czech Republic)

PRG-KIEV-BGK return. Old plane, no entertainment except several music stations - very unpleasant for 10 hr flight. Legroom ok, food and crew acceptable. The flight back was delayed by 2 days with no information provided. The best but slow way to get info is via chat on Aerosvit website. Departed 2 days 2 hrs later than scheduled. Quite cheap fares but risk of delay is considerable. Aerosvit does not seem to get better.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  2 August 2011 by Johan Eriksson   (Sweden)

As many people here state about Aerosvit, they don't inform their customers about what is happening. I flew from Stockholm, Sweden to Yerevan, Armenia via Kiev. From start we were more then 1 hr delayed. Information about why we were delayed was not available. Once arriving in Kiev, I had to rush to get to my next flight to Yerevan, which they had held for us (positive since the next flight to Yerevan would be 2 days later). Due to the very short time here, my baggage did not make it on the same flight as me. So I arrived to Yerevan on Mon but my bag came on Wed. Usually you get what you pay for and the ticket was cheap. The service level on the plane was rudimenatry but ok for the price. But because of their lack of service level on information, they do not offer value for my money.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  5 July 2011 by C Cooper   (Israel)

On return flight to Tel Aviv from Toronto, Aerosvit plane never left Borispol (Kiev) and so never arrived in Toronto. Aerosvit Ukraine and Aeorosvit Canada never informed passengers through various methods available to them for informing. Passengers found out when came to check in at airport in Toronto. We left Toronto 15 hrs late and then spent 12 hrs in airport in Borispol as, obviously, we had missed our connection. We were promised our choice of VIP lounge or stay in local hotel but neither materialized.

1 2 3 4 5