PAGE loading ... please wait!

Aerosvit Airlines Passenger Reviews and Aerosvit Airlines Customer Trip Reports

Aerosvit Airlines Lounge Reviews

Aerosvit Airlines Business class seat reviews

Aerosvit Airlines "Essential Travel" Guide

Destinations & Aircraft Fleet Guide

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  24 September 2012 by J Ivana   (Slovakia)

Flight from Budapest to Kiev and the next day from Kiev to New York. First flight delayed (one hour) and an emergency landing in Lviv. Trip was fine except delayed arrival (2 hours altogether). The next trip from Kiev to NY was fine, on time, 2 meals (decent), drink served every hour, staff was nice and kind, no problems, arrival on time. A little bit of less space for legs and no entertainment on board. I would definitely buy a trip with this company again, no bad experience. Service is decent for that price.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  18 September 2012 by A Stan   (USA)

Decently priced airfares, especially if you are flying from New York to Kiev. Prompt departure times with no significant delays (as in more than one hour). Other than that, the airline is pretty mediocre. For a 10 hour flight, no entertainment system whatsoever. You pretty much have to bring something of your own or keep skimming through their magazine. At times, the attendants were dismissive and unfriendly. Food was also not that great. If you really care about getting the best deal for direct flights to Ukraine, this is the airline to go with. Otherwise look elsewhere.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  17 September 2012 by K Lana   (USA)

Flew from Tbilisi to Kiev and then to NYC. Never again. No entertainment at all, as a flight attendant explained, their TV system was broken. Food is inedible, took flight attendants 15 minutes to bring a cup of water. Space between seats is incredibly small.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  29 August 2012 by C Benson   (Belarus)

I recently flew from Kiev to Delhi with Aerosvit, and in general everything was good. The plane was modern, there was plenty of leg room, the seat was comfortable and the food was fine. The price was very affordable and there were no hassles with check in or problems with baggage at the other end. There is one point I would like to mention though, and hopefully the airline will take notice. Although in-flight entertainment existed, no headphones were provided which meant that it was impossible to watch a movie or listen to any music. In short, I would use them again.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  29 August 2012 by Nick Travis   (UK)

Plane delayed in Athens for 8 hours and counting. No Aerosvit staff available at any time. Passengers were left in the dark for 4 hours. Then we were promised to fly in 20 minutes - this has gone On for the last four hours. The explanation given by Athens airport staff, is that the airline was unable to pay for its refuelling causing the delay. Just now after eight hours, Athens airport staff declared that the plane has been refuelled but there's no food on the plane. We can't take off before they get food on which should only take another hour. Will wait and see.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  24 August 2012 by Georgios Vrontos   (Greece)

ATH-KBP-ARN on B737 and E190 - I prefer the Brazilian plane. Newer and more comfortable, plus 2-2 configuration. Plenty of space. Not IFE or screen. Compared to what I am reading here, my experience was great. Both flights were on time and fully booked. Staff were nice, not too friendly but adequate. They served meals in both flights. For lunch we had chicken with rice, salad, fruits and for dinner fish with potatoes, the rest the same. (Have pictures to prove it). Beverages and wine/beer but no cola. I would not say is a great airline but is far better than some European airlines. The transfer at KBP was slow, even though there were 3 ladies behind 3 counters with different connecting cities at each counter, you were getting the boarding passes only from one lady. But this is not the airlines problem.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  17 August 2012 by M Cherlenyuk   (USA)

I usually fly business class, but this time I had my 1 year old baby with me so I booked economy. When I went to check in, I was told that there will be no food served. They gave me "monopoly" money printed on a regular paper valued 12$. I had to go search for some food, when I found one cafe it had a huge line with people as unfortunate as me. Needles to say I waited 1 hr 40 min in line with a cranky baby on my arm. Once onboard we were not given a blanket - it was very cold. Leg room was tiny. All this cost me $1400.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  10 August 2012 by Steve Hirschhorn   (China)

Very poor - business class Beijing to Budapest via Kiev. Seats are worse than many short haul flights - certainly not flat-beds! Food was grey and overcooked. No entertainment whatsoever! Happily we were prepared for that and had films on laptops but otherwise, just the interminable map to watch! Toilet got blocked twice during the flight and remained so for some time. Crew were generally ok but certainly not what you expect from an international airline. I know you get what you pay for but really, I'd rather pay more and get a half decent service.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  10 August 2012 by Marie Mathilde Christensen   (Denmark)

I flew JFK-Kiev-Copenhagen. Food wasn't served until I almost forced them to give it to me. Even though I booked seats together with my two friends they split us up. The crew were rude, no smiles, no service. In Kiev we waited for two passengers onboard for 50 minutes in 40 degrees. After this the plane didn't take off because of some luggage problems. We waited an hour outside the plane until a bus came and took us back to the terminal. No one could tell us what was going on. We waited in the terminal for 1.5 hours. Now my bag is missing. I have regretted that I didn't pay a bit more and book my ticket with a reliable company.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  6 August 2012 by R Polak   (Germany)

I flew with to the US from Kiev. No entertainment, not even a screen with a flight map or something. Two extremely bad meals were exactly the same. The seat comfort was bad. The only good thing I can say was that staff were decent.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  27 July 2012 by H Munkholm   (Denmark)

Copenhagen - Kiev -Simferopol return. 1 hour delay on first leg and no food on board. Plane old and somewhat decrepit. 2 hours delay in Kiev airport and no services available. New plane on second leg from Kiev to Simferopol, but very cramped, even for short legs. Return flight from Simferopol to Kiev 1.5 hour delayed. Plane ok, but luggage could not be checked through to Copenhagen directly. Booking computer breakdown in Kiev resulted in two hours' delay. Lousy food on board, bur otherwise a very nice flight to Copenhagen in a nice, spacious Embraer 190.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  23 July 2012 by Andriy Mykhaylivskyy   (USA)

JFK-LWO-JFK. Economy class from JFK, aircraft was very new. Last time I flew Aerosvit they didn't have inflight entertainment at each seat, now they do. I enjoyed the food and the staff were nice. My layover in Boryspil was fine - no delays, everything on time. KBP-LWO aircraft was small but comfortable. All in all the trip was great.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  17 July 2012 by Mark Wise   (UK)

Wish I had read some of these comments before I booked with them! Travelled to Euro 2012 LDN - KIEV and booked tickets through Expedia in conjunction with BMI. Turned up at Gatwick only to discover that whilst I had tickets they had overbooked and no seats were available, not just for us but 10 others as well! No one from the company at the airport other than the agents and were required to re-book further seats in business class in order to get on the plane. During the trip we had two other flights booked with them - one where they changed the flight times before we travelled and failed to re-book us on the new one and a second flight which was exceptionally late. Needless to say Aerosvit have not responded to my correspondence and BMI are trying to say it's nothing to do with them, although they have offered to refund the original price paid for the ticket.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  16 July 2012 by Lydmila Lebed   (Ukraine)

When I was flying in June from Kyiv to Toronto the flight got delayed by 11 hours. 11 hours went by, they informed us that the flight was being cancelled. After 8 more hours they put us on a different airline. I will not recommend this airline to anyone. I am extremely dissatisfied!

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  9 July 2012 by Laura Martell   (USA)

Just travelled on Aerosvit twice and both times were a 10 hour flight. Needless to say, I will never fly them again! No legroom and I am only 5 ft 2 inches tall. No movies were shown on the way to Russia, so on the way back, which was 19 days later, asked this time if we could have a movie. First they just looked at me like the didn't understand, and they still said that no, no movies, their system was broken. Cheap is not always the best way to travel, so be careful using this airline.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  3 July 2012 by Giovanni Salvetti   (Russia)

I used to fly Aerosvit often between Kiev and Moscow, but I stopped doing so since the flights are almost always delayed and no info is provided. Overall a low quality carrier in terms of customer service.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  27 June 2012 by E Dancoff   (USA)

I used to travel with Aerosvit for many years, but this time it was just unacceptable. Flew NY (JFK)-KIEV- LWOV. No entertainment on board, no choice of food - very salty. No pillows or blankets. And this is just the minor things. From Kiev to Lwov, flight was delayed, nobody explained anything. Crew not very friendly. This was my last time travelling with Aerosvit.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  22 June 2012 by Daniel Saft   (USA)

Bangkok to Bucharest, flight delayed 14 hours into Kiev, missed my connecting flight to Bucharest, forced to stand at an understaffed transfer window for 8 hours. No food and drinks and no existent customer service.

Aerosvit Airlines customer review :  22 June 2012 by D Yakubovic   (UK)

Flying Kiyv-Yerevan with a disabled mother, the staff were helpful, pleasant and informative and aided my mother with a great deal of efficiency. The actual flight was very good with an excellent meal as normal (although having read other reviews my experience seems to be the exception rather than the norm). The aircraft while admittedly worn was clean but no more worn than I have flown with Continental. The flight arrived early and the staff took great care in aiding us through the visa process and informing what needed to be done. I would highly recommend Aerosvit having flowing with them before this flight reconfirmed my views.

1 2 3 4 5