Atlantic Coast Airlines Passenger Reviews and Customer Trip Reports

0 out of 10  0 out of 10

Add your Review

Atlantic Coast Airlines - by G van der Pluijm

28 October  2003

United Express operated by Atlantic Coast airlines from LGA to BUF via DCA. It came to my surprise that flight attendants were so friendly and efficient. They love their works and tried to do the best possible within less than an hour flights. I was wondering if I would experience the same quality of service on real united airlines flights.Don't let Mesa takes over this excellent business partner.

Atlantic Coast Airlines - by Scott Lofton

28 November 2002

As a Flight Attendant for ACA I heard the comments such as "impressive" and "don't get that in first class on the majors." We give a hot towel service at the end. Of course reality requires there are variables in aviation - but some regionals are working hard to make passengers know each and everyone of them are special - and we don't take them for granted.

Add your Review