PAGE loading ... please wait!

GoAir Passenger Reviews and GoAir Customer Trip Reports

No Star Ranking Awarded

Add your GoAir Review

GoAir has not been Awarded a Star Ranking

GoAir
7.1 out of 10  7.1 out of 10

GoAir Customer review :  8 January 2014 by Shipra Verma    (India)

I had worst the experience with GoAir. I had a flight from Patna to Pune via Delhi. Due to poor visibility in Delhi they landed the flight in Lucknow, and kept us for 5 hrs on plane without food. Staff were very rude, finally after 5 hrs we were flown to Delhi. My Delhi to Pune flight was cancelled and they had no arrangement for it, neither were they giving us accommodation nor arranging any other flight.

GoAir Customer review :  27 November 2013 by Nilesh Gujar    (India)

I booked round trip flight from Pune to Delhi through GoAir website much in advance. I choose the flight time as per my convenience and accordingly I made further bookings and connecting travel. 2 days before my travel to Delhi, I received SMS from GoAir, saying my flight is cancelled. So, I had to look for alternative flight, call them and re-arrange my travel. The same story repeated for my return journey to Pune. I received SMS saying my Evening GoAIR flight was cancelled. I was in Amritsar then. Again I had to browse the net to look for suitable flight, call their customer service, re-arrange the flight, cancel my train tickets to Delhi, look for alternate travel arrangements from Amritsar to Delhi. GoAIR do not even show the courtesy to explain flight cancellation reason and suggest alternate options for passengers. It seems that GoAIR provides suitable timings on their web- sites so customers can book them and later they cancel the flight.

GoAir Customer review :  6 November 2013 by Vikas Pal    (India)

BLR-MUM-LCK and back, GE 395/396, Nov 2013. Heavy rush at Bangalore airport though flying business class, the check-in counter I was standing at closed with any notice and lady in front of me as well myself asked us to move to another line which was for economy class. Post check-in was advised to collect the lounge voucher. Reached the counter to collect the voucher and same person was sitting there who did not seem bothered. Inflight was great service by FA's on both the legs, Bangalore to Mumbai and Mumbai to Lucknow. Food was ok, but I personally didn't like it. Overall good experience then Indigo a month later back from Delhi to Bangalore.

GoAir Customer review :  24 August 2013 by C Bamhrah    (Australia)

Chandigarh (IXC) to Mumbai (BOM), 23rd Oct 2013. Not enough competent staff at the check in, provided no customer service. Check in staff were treating them as competent staff and customers as idiots standing in front of them. No announcements regarding delay of more than one hour.

GoAir Customer review :  20 August 2013 by R Fernandes    (Canada)

Go Air seems to be the ONLY domestic Indian airline, that is honouring International flight connections and not charging extra for luggage from an international flight. For this sole reason, it has moved to the top of my list. Recently flew from BOM-GOI, and since the international flight was within 24 hours, the check-in clerk waived the usual baggage fee. Jet Airways, Air India, Spice, Indigo were all going to charge me outrageous amounts. Flight and service were good and standard.

GoAir Customer review :  24 July 2013 by Rishad Patel    (India)

Go Air late night flight from Goa to Mumbai. Flight delayed by and hour so got into Mumbai by 2am. Flight service good. Check in procedure excellent.

GoAir Customer review :  24 May 2013 by Vikram Bhalla    (India)

GoAir, a start-up airline in India did not help four delayed passengers to get on board their flight. We arrived at Bangalore airport 5 minutes after check in had closed. Staff scolded us for being late and shot down our repeated requests to be put on board. We even offered to let them bring our baggage on the next flight and issue us boarding cards so we could keep our meeting schedule upon arrival in Mumbai. Staff were awful! They shouted at us for 15 minutes turning down all pleas. To add to our frustration, they even charged us extra money to get onto the next flight. We had to wait 8 plus hours at Bangalore airport. They really cold shouldered us and did not care at all about what we were going through.

GoAir customer review :  24 May 2013 by Matt Varden   (USA)

Chennai-Pune (April 07, 2013). Ground staff in Chennai non existent and no signs as to which was the GoAir counter and baggage screen. Had to check with other airlines. Flight delayed as pilot was late. The legroom in the plane was simply non existent. Taller people just be aware of it. They should have non reclining seats if they have non existent leg room. The plane was new and clean. Not bad as some American airline in terms of cleanliness.

GoAir customer review :  23 December 2012 by Tom Baum   (UK)

I flew Nagpur - Delhi on 15th December. Checked in early by a very friendly assistant who advised me to check my bag although not strictly necessary on a quietish flight. I was offered an upgrade to Business for RS2,500 but refused. Advised to remain landside until called. We were called through security after the preceding flight to Pune has cleared. Boarding was upstairs via landbridge. I was asleep before our take-off and only woke on the approach. Even though we landed just 6 minutes late, the crew were very apologetic. Bussed to Domestic Terminal 1D and luggage appeared soon after. Efficient flight but no cheaper than the Air India service I had taken the day before.

GoAir customer review :  13 December 2012 by Rishad Patell   (India)

BOM to Goa. Check in was quick and easy although the queues were long. Old busses at Bombay airport are not very comfortable. Nice flight but one of the AC's was not working and that delayed us a bit. Cabin crew tend not to smile a lot. Flight was okay but aircraft seemed old. Not very nice sandwiches on board. Did not know about their business class facility.

GoAir customer review :  24 September 2012 by K Moosbrugger   (Austria)

DEL-BLR in Business Class. Although Go Air is a budget airline they offer a business class in the first two rows with extra leg room and empty middle seat. Quick check-in in DEL, friendly and good onboard service, comfortable seating; small warm snack was served during flight and newspapers were available. Flight very punctual. Upon arrival in BLR a limousine took us from the aircraft to arrival hall and our baggage (marked as "priority") quickly arrived. Excellent value and service and will certainly use them again.

GoAir customer review :  3 August 2012 by Sanjeev Muralidharan   (USA)

BOM-MAA. A320 clean and flight on-time. 20kg free luggage like all other airlines in India. Food and retail for purchase. Good crew. Would fly again.

GoAir customer review :  11 June 2012 by Arvind Kumar   (India)

Goa-Mumbai flight on Go Air. The experience was simply horrible. The flight was delayed by more than 2 hours. On landing at Mumbai Airport, we had to wait for more than 1 hour for our baggage as there were no Go-Air staff for the same. I will never ever book any flight from Go-Air in future.

GoAir customer review :  23 August 2011 by Shripad Chaudhari   (India)

I am a senior citizen, age 77. PNQ-BLR. Crew were efficient and polite, flight was not only punctual but we made it to BLR early. I requested a steward to take down the airbag, rather heavy for me and he even carried it to the exit.

GoAir customer review :  14 March 2011 by P Singh   (Australia)

DEL-PAT-DEL, new aircraft, good inflight annouNcements, flights on time, value for money. Will fly them again when I go to India.

GoAir customer review :  2 January 2011 by J Ponces   (India)

DEL-COK, new airplanes, but seat 180 passengers on an A320 that generally take 150. Basically, a bus with wings. Food good but not free. Service quite good and professional. Delays, as in all Indian airlines.

GoAir customer review :  27 November 2010 by Simon Dadd   (India)

DEL-Badogra. Go Air have moved to Terminal 1 D so no more awful departure terminal. On time flight, crew efficient and pleasant. Seat pitch a bit tight but otherwise fine. New and clean plane. Could do with buying some low floor buses for the terminal to plane bus - the ones in use are very poor in terms of accessibility with steep steps.

GoAir customer review :  9 October 2010 by Simon Dadd   (India)

DEL-MUM. Not bad - clean planes, decent crew, but the first two rows they call business class even though they are the same seats as the rest of the cabin and charge a large additional sum - not worth it. On time performance good, fine for budget travel. The real downside is that they use the old domestic terminal in Delhi -a real dump!

GoAir customer review :  22 July 2010 by Adnan Mir   (Australia)

Mumbai-Bangalore. Seats terribly cramped and lack of space in the above luggage bins. Pleasantly surpised by the auction for goods on the aircraft, first time I have seen that but being a budget air carrier not surprised. Overall for a short haul trip not bad and value for money.

GoAir customer review :  30 April 2010 by S Taynton   (Kazakhstan)

Delhi - Goa. Easy check in at Delhi Airport We had booked business class tickets which gives you a seat in between a little extra legroom. Food was good, you do not pay for it in business, as was the seat. Overall a pleasant journey and would use them again.

GoAir customer review : 18 September 2009 : by A Andersson

Customer Rating : 4/5

4 Star Rating

BOM-DEL, DEL-Jimmu and DEL-GOI. Very pleasant airline. Good fares and upgrade to business and only INR1000 (15 euro). Food and drink served free and all middle seats empty. Nearly new A320s. Friendly crew.

GOAIR review : 18 May 2009 : by G Abrol

Customer Rating : 4/5

4 Star Rating

Delhi-Bombay booked a few hours before the flight and got a very low fare. At the airport took only 4 mins from baggage screening to getting my boarding card, quick security check, bussed to the plane. Airbus 320 with spacious seat. Food for purchase. GoAir only sells vegetarian food unlike Spicejet which also sells non-veg sandwiches. Food price reasonable and eatables fresh. Cabin crew response was swift.

GOAIR review : 5 May 2008 : by Rohit Mishra

Customer Rating : n/a

BOM-DEL. Flight was late, eventually departing about 1:40 hrs past the scheduled departure of 1410 hrs. No information till I reached the boarding gate (I had picked up boarding card several hours before), despite providing my mobile number for SMS alerts while booking online. No explanation offered, nor apologies, even on-board, except the standard regret at touchdown. Very mediocre. That's two of two poor experiences with Go Air.

GoAir - by Krishnan Chitoor

19 January 2007   Customer Rating : n/a

BOM-COK-CJB during the Christmas period - newish A320 and in spite of the 3/4 hour delay at BOM, landed at CJB just 15 minutes behind schedule. Fairly well patronised and quite a decent flight for the price. Well groomed in-flight attendants; courteous and efficient.

GoAir - by Kurt Mueller

10 June 2006

BOM-DEL. A-320 with a passenger load of 50%. Punctual departure and landing. Speedy delivery of luggage. Uneventful flight. However, still no hot beverages on sale - according to FA, company is still evaluating customer feedback on this issue. I would have thought that the question of serving tea and coffee on a flight departing at 7.00 a.m. would have been a no-brainer, even for an airline started by a company with its core competence in textiles.

GoAir - by Naveen Manivannan

9 March 2006

MAA-HYD. Booking tickets on the Internet was a breeze. Seats can be reserved while booking. Check-in swift and efficient, handled by staff in 'elves' like costumes. Onboard, the aircraft was clean and fresh. The seats were cramped. If the seat in front is pushed back fully, it would be difficult to read a newspaper. As Go Air is a no-frills airline, nothing was complementary - not even an inhouse flight magazine. No overhead inflight entertainment system. Some chips and beverages were on sale. FA and announcements by the captain were efficient and friendly. I felt Go Air is what an efficient Air Deccan would have been! Would fly again provided convenient schedules.